BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

The "engineer in biotechnology" comment does sound fake. How in the world would Britney even influence someone like that??? When has she ever mentioned anything about biotechnology in any of her videos besides briefly mentioning Nolan has muscular dystrophy....And even then she couldn't even say the words muscular dystrophy or DMD in her update video. And she privated all of Nolan's surgery, appointment and update videos too.
Although I could imagine the awkward phrasing of "engineer in biotechnology" to be from a foreigner or someone who speaks another language who is direct translating it. But then again, like I said, I can't imagine anyone watching Britney and deciding to study in that field because of HER.

And I also agree that the tattoo looks like Aslan from Narnia with a flower crown. I half expected her to mention Aslan when she was talking about the meaning of the tattoo. I expected it to be a tattoo for Scarlett or Fletcher, since she kept going on about how meaningful it is.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

So I take back what I said about the artist, he's actually quite good. Just slow AF.

But .... 6 hours for lines and shading?
I have an elephant tattoo in the same spot, same size and I got a THICC arm, we fat over here, that took 3 HOURS full colour. And its legit similar its an elephant with sunflowers. And I know its a good piece, I do my research and I don't skimp on price.

And... I don't care who gets tattooed. Moms with tattoos are cool as fuck. I've gotten tattoos after my son was born. Longest was 3 hours, my husband was with him while I got it done. Recently I went to get some small pieces, took an hour. My son napped in the car, with my husband don't worry. But like... she has FIVE kids, one being a newborn and she has the time to go get tattooed for over 6 hours? Because I know how tattoo artists work you get there, small talk, the stencil takes a whie they set up. It's a whole long thing.
And frank was there to "film"
She had 5 children, who the fuck is watching them for half a day?

I try not to shame moms when they take time away from their kids. I try to take one once a month for a nice break but I'm also.... involved with my son. I take him to swimming and once covid is over gymnastics and library classes. I play with him. I feed and cook 3 times a day. I wake up with him and go to bed with him. I'm comparing because brit and I are SAHM and so is Frank. But she manages to get SO much time not being a mom. She had her surgery, I'm sure she used that excuse to lay in bed and not be around the kids.

All of this to say, I get it, moms all need me time. But brit gets a hell of a lot of me time considering she has 5 kids and a household and a YT channel to manage.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

"I have 5 kids, I dont have time to rest" proceeds to get a 6 hour tattoo and ger husband stays the entire time. This is after they both go to her post op appointment and then get lunch.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:"I have 5 kids, I dont have time to rest" proceeds to get a 6 hour tattoo and ger husband stays the entire time. This is after they both go to her post op appointment and then get lunch.
Don’t forget, they nEvEr gEt aLoNe tImE! And have to go on vacation to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

smom12 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:"I have 5 kids, I dont have time to rest" proceeds to get a 6 hour tattoo and ger husband stays the entire time. This is after they both go to her post op appointment and then get lunch.
Don’t forget, they nEvEr gEt aLoNe tImE! And have to go on vacation to get it.

She needs to shut all the way up because she gets more alone time and help as a mom of 5 than I do as a mom of two. She gets more alone time in a month (SIX DAYS) than I’ve ever gotten in the 8 years I’ve been a mother.

When Frank worked she was lucky enough to have him home every other day and he was able to get a month off when Scarlett was born....how many of us can say we’ve had this?? She’s constantly getting her nails done, lashes filled (which takes hours), she can go on date nights and she still has the nerve to complain?

This bitch needs a serious reality check and it doesn’t like she’s ever gonna get one.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Frank being there for the tattoo doesn’t bother me - my husband got his other arm done in September and we were there over 8 hours, and someone watched our child so I could go with him. But that’s because when he got his other arm done last year I couldn’t and wanted to see the process and help the time go faster for him.

Am I the odd one out thinking it’s not Frank being controlling, but B wanting an eye on him? She used to constantly FaceTime him and stop by his job and check up on him, then constantly FaceTime him when he goes to the store or he’s in his car. Even at Fletchers doctor appt while he had to wait in the car. I think she’s paranoid about him doing something so she always has eyes on him.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

averys5 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:39 am Frank being there for the tattoo doesn’t bother me - my husband got his other arm done in September and we were there over 8 hours, and someone watched our child so I could go with him. But that’s because when he got his other arm done last year I couldn’t and wanted to see the process and help the time go faster for him.

Am I the odd one out thinking it’s not Frank being controlling, but B wanting an eye on him? She used to constantly FaceTime him and stop by his job and check up on him, then constantly FaceTime him when he goes to the store or he’s in his car. Even at Fletchers doctor appt while he had to wait in the car. I think she’s paranoid about him doing something so she always has eyes on him.
I dont think there is anything wrong with him going to her tattoo appointment. If I was getting a 6 hour tat I'd want someone with me if for no other reason than I'd rather die than make small talk with a stranger for 6 hours. With her though she acts like "omg 5 kids!!! So so busy! So so crazy!" While at the same time for all intents and purposes she has a fucking live in nanny and both parents are home full time. Own it. Shes lucky and if she would admit her life is unlike the life 99% of her viewers have then you do you boo.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
averys5 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:39 am Frank being there for the tattoo doesn’t bother me - my husband got his other arm done in September and we were there over 8 hours, and someone watched our child so I could go with him. But that’s because when he got his other arm done last year I couldn’t and wanted to see the process and help the time go faster for him.

I dont think there is anything wrong with him going to her tattoo appointment. If I was getting a 6 hour tat I'd want someone with me if for no other reason than I'd rather die than make small talk with a stranger for 6 hours. With her though she acts like "omg 5 kids!!! So so busy! So so crazy!" While at the same time for all intents and purposes she has a fucking live in nanny and both parents are home full time. Own it. Shes lucky and if she would admit her life is unlike the life 99% of her viewers have then you do you boo.
But then she wouldn’t get all the asspats and HOW DO YOU DO IT ALL and YOURE SO BRAVE comments

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Daffodil82 wrote:How many times is she going to mention Nolan's medical bills?!? She never complained about the cost of:

a new house
candles
then oils
eyebrows
under eye injections
Olaf Christmas blow up
$1000 Christmas tree
New kitchen light fixtures
Couch pillows
Lumber for wall projects
New laundry room flooring
New hallway flooring
FRANKS CAR!!!

But yet she's gone on a few times now on insta stories and you tube about Nolan's costly medical bills.

I thought all you had was money Image
Don´t forget the firepit/patio they made and all their private trips when the 3 burdens are with their father

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

My feelings for Britney aside, I hate the tattoo. It looks dumb. Just a big ol’ lion on her arm. No thank you. And the lion looks kind of cartoony to me, which detracts from the “strength and courage” that she’s trying to portray. Which by the way, NOT two words I would use to describe her. What’s the opposite of strength and courage? Whiny and pathetic? She should have just gone with all flowers or something.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

6 hours for a tattoo in the middle of a pandemic when you have a 3 month old and 4 other young children at home. Mom of the year yall she has the best priorities ever

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Haulnarse wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:23 am “I want to talk to you guys about the meaning behind this tattoo. It’s a pretty big and intense tattoo. Its something that I’ve actually thought about for a while and i really solidified my decision recently so i got it for two reasons. The first reason being that i am a Leo -Leos a lion. I resonate a lot with my Zodiac sign I always wanted to get something that tied into with that so this was the perfect opportunity to be able to tie that in with this tattoo. But the main reason why I got it - it’s because the lion it symbolises courage and strength i think if you guys have watched me for a really really long time you would already know a lot of things that I have gone through and specially in such a short amount of time, and not only things I have shown through my YouTube but things prior to YouTube as well, practically my whole life I’ve had to have to have a lot of strength and I think you guys know, going through everything with Nolan and his diagnosis took a lot of strength even all the way till having Fletcher and the whole trauma, everything behind that took a lot of strength and a lot of courage and I’ve realised that and myself and this is my constant reminder every single day because of that and this is why there tattoo means so much to me it’s not just a lion with a whole bunch of pretty flowers even though the flowers are there for cute affect. Its there to remind me of all the strength that I’ve had to have in my lifetime so far”
- Brittany Morrow - December 2020 -
LMFAO that is hilarious! Shes really using her kids illness and her birth for everything. Shes really milking nolans diagnosis now lately too.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

I'm sorry i don't know how to include videos but Brittany really should have Scarlett evaluated https://scontent-ams4-1.cdninstagram.co ... 43575&dl=1
https://scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.co ... 4b6c9&dl=1
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

sicklequeen wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:10 pm I'm sorry i don't know how to include videos but Brittany really should have Scarlett evaluated https://scontent-ams4-1.cdninstagram.co ... 43575&dl=1
It’s so strange. It’s hard to know though because sometimes kids pick up weird habits, but this seems too strange.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

My brother is a huge tattoo snob (he even admits this), so I asked him his thoughts on her tattoo (how much he guessed it would cost, the line work, etc.), and he said he would estimate between $1000-1200 + tip (which would be another $150-300). He said the linework was good, but he'd like to see it finished.

So... She'll probably end up paying somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 for a tattoo. I see them spending money like they're printing it, and it really infuriates me that the money isn't going into some sort of trust for the kids (as she's using them for her profit), and God knows Nolan will need it. Does anyone know if YT has the ability to set up funds for kids in these situations? It seems so illegal to be making money off the kids, yet their parents spending it as fast as it comes in.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

smom12 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:37 am
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

But then she wouldn’t get all the asspats and HOW DO YOU DO IT ALL and YOURE SO BRAVE comments

Do not tell her that she “has her hands full”, though – she’ll throw a fit and keep ranting forever!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

80085 wrote:Not sure why this only just occured to me, but Britney probably thinks she's going "above and beyond" for Nolan as a mother because from what I recall, her mother is a deadbeat that never did anything for her.
I don’t know much about Britney’s childhood that’s actually true but even if she had a fucked up childhood you would think she would’ve done something different with her own kids.

Britney is just a materialistic bitch that thinks happiness comes from things. In her brain she thinks moving 6 times, redecorating their rooms, fixing shit around the house, spending thousands on room decor and clothes means she goes above when none of that matters. What matters is how you treat your kids, what you do WITH them, how you keep them safe...things that she sucks at.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

80085 wrote:Not sure why this only just occured to me, but Britney probably thinks she's going "above and beyond" for Nolan as a mother because from what I recall, her mother is a deadbeat that never did anything for her.
I don't know what her mom did, but it must have been bad enough that keith was a better choice. Drugs, alcohol, abuse? Her mom seems at the very least a bit mentally challenged so who knows. I still think keith abused her

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

She occasionally alludes to some sort of sexual abuse that both she and Alyssa endured (at least that's the inference I get), but did she ever speak about it in older videos? I seem to recall the reason they both had some sort of tattoo was due to something from their childhood, and she mentioned her childhood being difficult in her most recent tattoo video, so I was curious if she ever said what that was about.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

80085 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:36 pm
sicklequeen wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:10 pm I'm sorry i don't know how to include videos but Brittany really should have Scarlett evaluated https://scontent-ams4-1.cdninstagram.co ... 43575&dl=1
She looks like she's just looking to the side she's spinning towards to see where she's going, even though it helps none. She's a baby, she doesn't know. I used to close my eyes when spinning then get mad that I was dizzy.
She actually has her eyes looking towards the right but she's spinning counterclockwise so she's definitely not seeing were she's going. Plus if you watch carefully you can see during her first turn she is smiling and having fun and she looked at Fletcher to make sure he was watching her, then suddenly her stare goes blank and her eyes fix to the side (in the second clip she looks either to the side or upwards) and she looks like a robot. When she notices Brittany is putting the camera on the tripod she stops and doesn't even seem dizzy. In my experience when little kids are spinning they keep smiling and laughing because everything moves and it's weird, then obviously they fall on their butt but keep laughing.
Something is going on with that child but her mother is just so unaware.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”