Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Josette »

Z3phyr wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:43 am Shades of Bonnie (with the same bugged out crazy eyes) when she was recounting the incident where she was scolded by a daycare employee in a “van”. I’m betting she parked in a handicapped area.
We were discussing this over on 8 Passengers and I brought up that this was probably an ongoing issue with people using the daycare's more limited parking for convenience sake (Probably easier to get in & out of the smaller lot) instead of the hospital parking lot which would explain the anger of the daycare van driver, but I don't know why it didn't occur to me that Jennifer might have parked in a handicapped spot. Given that the van driver blocked her in and wouldn't accept her apologies, I bet you're right about that. Of course if that's what happened, Jennifer isn't going to tell her viewers that because they'll give her a lot of well deserved grief. Can't have Saint Jennifer's halo tarnished!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

The Social Blade Monthly Gain View numbers isn't pretty for Bonnie. Her channel continue to see a downward trend with views and this being the holidays, it isn't a positive. But honestly, work harder and get your Thanksgiving vlogs uploaded near the actually holiday. I don't see a lot of brand deals with YouTubers that are more plentiful this month in comparison to January. Only 24K views so far today with Does our Elf On The Shelf Have Covid titled thumbnail. Years back, their Elf on the Shelf vlogs saw millions of views.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Josette wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:47 pm
Z3phyr wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:43 am Shades of Bonnie (with the same bugged out crazy eyes) when she was recounting the incident where she was scolded by a daycare employee in a “van”. I’m betting she parked in a handicapped area.
We were discussing this over on 8 Passengers and I brought up that this was probably an ongoing issue with people using the daycare's more limited parking for convenience sake (Probably easier to get in & out of the smaller lot) instead of the hospital parking lot which would explain the anger of the daycare van driver, but I don't know why it didn't occur to me that Jennifer might have parked in a handicapped spot. Given that the van driver blocked her in and wouldn't accept her apologies, I bet you're right about that. Of course if that's what happened, Jennifer isn't going to tell her viewers that because they'll give her a lot of well deserved grief. Can't have Saint Jennifer's halo tarnished!
I listened again and do stand to be corrected, Jennifer says she parked somewhere she shouldn't have. I had assumed it was handicapped, but sounds more like small lot designated for day care facility.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:57 pm I listened again and do stand to be corrected, Jennifer says she parked somewhere she shouldn't have. I had assumed it was handicapped, but sounds more like small lot designated for day care facility.
Jen maybe a lot like Bonnie and is dramatic leading to her description of what happened could be more than the actual parking situation. He was a van driver or possible employee of the daycare center and this wouldn't be acceptable behavior on the job even when someone parks in the wrong spot. The van driver I don't believe is going to risk losing his job by what Jen's accounts of the situation as being verbally assaulted and he blocked her truck that is unusual or a serious threat. If the daycare van driver had to get to this parking area, they could have had her truck towed. In the end, who knows what happened. It was just a couple of weeks ago she sensationalized a possible heart attack, was in renal failure and it ended up she had a kidney stone.

I agree with Chad she will not see an insurance company payout on any claim. She'll lose a lot of food with the smoke damage though, but not enough to file a claim.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:16 pm
Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:57 pm I listened again and do stand to be corrected, Jennifer says she parked somewhere she shouldn't have. I had assumed it was handicapped, but sounds more like small lot designated for day care facility.
Jen maybe a lot like Bonnie and is dramatic leading to her description of what happened could be more than the actual parking situation. He was a van driver or possible employee of the daycare center and this wouldn't be acceptable behavior on the job even when someone parks in the wrong spot. The van driver I don't believe is going to risk losing his job by what Jen's accounts of the situation as being verbally assaulted and he blocked her truck that is unusual or a serious threat. If the daycare van driver had to get to this parking area, they could have had her truck towed. In the end, who knows what happened. It was just a couple of weeks ago she sensationalized a possible heart attack, was in renal failure and it ended up she had a kidney stone.

I agree with Chad she will not see an insurance company payout on any claim. She'll lose a lot of food with the smoke damage though, but not enough to file a claim.
I would hate to see Ruby and Kevin's homeowner's insurance premium. I would guess Chad is a little more in tune to the facts of when you make a claim, yes, they replace, but your insurance goes up.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:08 am
YTIG60 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:16 pm Jen maybe a lot like Bonnie and is dramatic leading to her description of what happened could be more than the actual parking situation. He was a van driver or possible employee of the daycare center and this wouldn't be acceptable behavior on the job even when someone parks in the wrong spot. The van driver I don't believe is going to risk losing his job by what Jen's accounts of the situation as being verbally assaulted and he blocked her truck that is unusual or a serious threat. If the daycare van driver had to get to this parking area, they could have had her truck towed. In the end, who knows what happened. It was just a couple of weeks ago she sensationalized a possible heart attack, was in renal failure and it ended up she had a kidney stone.

I would hate to see Ruby and Kevin's homeowner's insurance premium. I would guess Chad is a little more in tune to the facts of when you make a claim, yes, they replace, but your insurance goes up.
Their insurance may not go up, but they may cancel them. Insurance companies are not joke! They are ruthless and can spot a scam a mile away.

You have to REALLY pick and choose what you claim. Most minor damages are best paid by the homeowner and not the insurance company. We went years without any claims and when we needed a new roof (which was already 20 years old!) they paid for EVERYTHING. THIS is what you use your insurance company for, NOT smelly old carpet!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIG60 wrote:The Social Blade Monthly Gain View numbers isn't pretty for Bonnie. Her channel continue to see a downward trend with views and this being the holidays, it isn't a positive. But honestly, work harder and get your Thanksgiving vlogs uploaded near the actually holiday. I don't see a lot of brand deals with YouTubers that are more plentiful this month in comparison to January. Only 24K views so far today with Does our Elf On The Shelf Have Covid titled thumbnail. Years back, their Elf on the Shelf vlogs saw millions of views.
Plus, didn't she say last year that she wasn't doing Elf on the Shelf videos anymore because those videos didn't get as many views?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Karma has bitten Bon Bon in the ass and she has been left in the dust wondering what happened to her channel. She needs to read what has been said about her vlogs on here, although she probably already does and doesn't care.

I couldn't get past a few min of today's vlog. It was boring and I felt so sorry for the kids being coached on what to say. Bloopers will be interesting to watch. Poor kids. :(
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:26 am
YTIG60 wrote:The Social Blade Monthly Gain View numbers isn't pretty for Bonnie. Her channel continue to see a downward trend with views and this being the holidays, it isn't a positive. But honestly, work harder and get your Thanksgiving vlogs uploaded near the actually holiday. I don't see a lot of brand deals with YouTubers that are more plentiful this month in comparison to January. Only 24K views so far today with Does our Elf On The Shelf Have Covid titled thumbnail. Years back, their Elf on the Shelf vlogs saw millions of views.
Plus, didn't she say last year that she wasn't doing Elf on the Shelf videos anymore because those videos didn't get as many views?

Yes she did say that. That's probably what may be figuring into the low views-it's at 34,000 today. I was hoping she had changed her mind especially the kids mentioned they were going to miss it in today's vlog.

Today's vlog-I got aggravated with how Bonnie treated Boston! Boston said he got along with his brothers and Bonnie said I don't know about that. When Bonnie asked Boston if he could give one person a gift, he chose Bonnie. Boston said he would give Bonnie a ring and she was like how big and stuff. At the end Bonnie says that's it Boston when he was through. Bonnie told Cody I love you and was making the heart symbol when he was finished with the questions. Boston tries everything he can to get Bonnie to love him back-it's obvious she plays favorites.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

sheltiefan wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:12 am
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:26 am Plus, didn't she say last year that she wasn't doing Elf on the Shelf videos anymore because those videos didn't get as many views?

Yes she did say that. That's probably what may be figuring into the low views-it's at 34,000 today. I was hoping she had changed her mind especially the kids mentioned they were going to miss it in today's vlog.

Today's vlog-I got aggravated with how Bonnie treated Boston! Boston said he got along with his brothers and Bonnie said I don't know about that. When Bonnie asked Boston if he could give one person a gift, he chose Bonnie. Boston said he would give Bonnie a ring and she was like how big and stuff. At the end Bonnie says that's it Boston when he was through. Bonnie told Cody I love you and was making the heart symbol when he was finished with the questions. Boston tries everything he can to get Bonnie to love him back-it's obvious she plays favorites.
Just more proof that these women only do nice things for their kids because of the vlog. The elf isn't making money any more, so she just just gets rid of it. Ruby did the same thing to her kids. These kids would have nothing if they weren't being filmed.

Which reminds me, did anyone see how quickly Cody scarfed down his 3 bites of lasagna? I wonder what made her cook a real meal. It had to have been torture to only be allowed a small taste of it.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I'm not so sure about those vinyl floors Joel put into the house. It looks exactly like the floor I had in my last student housing. The thing about them was they looked super nice... when they were perfectly clean. But any strand of hair or speck of dirt stands out on it so clearly, it always look dirty but you don't know that until you start to live on it! I dunno, maybe he's using a nicer kind than what I had and it somehow won't look dirty the same way, who knows.
offthecuff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by offthecuff »

How many viewers have Bonnie and Joel lost this year? I don't have access to Social Blade.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

offthecuff wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:56 pm How many viewers have Bonnie and Joel lost this year? I don't have access to Social Blade.
This is what social blade has her channel listed as of right now. YouTube changed the way they do subscribers. It’s super weird, so that 10,000 is lumped into several months of worth I believe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Once again, food prepping and kids butts and feet are on the counters. At one point Cody is sitting with feet right on the mats they are putting the oreo balls on. Would make much more sense to put everything at the table, then there is room for all to gather and do what they need.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:04 am Once again, food prepping and kids butts and feet are on the counters. At one point Cody is sitting with feet right on the mats they are putting the oreo balls on. Would make much more sense to put everything at the table, then there is room for all to gather and do what they need.
I was just about to say the exact thing! There's now way in hell I would eat those "treats". Yuck!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Is she not doing a vlog today because mom got yelled at by a stranger? She probably has to lay in bed all day to recover from that.
sparkle lemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkle lemon »

Ugh - did anyone else want to vomit at the thought of eating one of those gross things they made? All those filthy butts, feet, and hands all over the counters and sinks...and you just KNOW that most of the kids constantly have their fingers either up their noses or butt-cracks a lot of the time. Eww and Bonnie's nasty nails which are likely caked with filth underneath. I read somewhere that the bacteria most commonly found under fingernails is e-coli which generally comes from fecal matter. :barf:
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

offthecuff wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:56 pm How many viewers have Bonnie and Joel lost this year? I don't have access to Social Blade.
A channel owner said it isn't about subscribers. You can have over a million plus subs and see views like Bonnie < 50K views daily. Where are all these millions of subscribers?
What made Bonnie rich were viral vlogs and she consistently had a several of them every year. Many of the viral vlogs had Olivia as the main theme of the vlog. But now she doesn't see any viral vlogs so I don't think they are making the big dollars like years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they were under 100K with YouTube income and that's still good money, but start taking out all their additional cost (health insurance, lots of taxes according to Bonnie, retirement etc.) it impacts your income.
The other thing to take notice is the downward trend with views and you saw this with E+J. Like E+J as time went on, they were not putting the effort into the vlogs, adopted an inconsistent vlog schedule and that was more due to Ellie in my opinion.
Bonnie is under 5K views over thirty days and this is generally a good month YouTubers do well with the holidays. I use to ask what E+J Plan B was, but now I'm thinking Bonnie and Joel better have a Plan B too. YouTube doesn't look sustainable.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

All their family members are experiencing low views (and I couldn't be happier). E and J's views have been tanking for a long time and one video every two to three weeks isn't helping. I honestly don't know how they can afford to build a new house now.
Julie's views are always quite low, so no significant changes there. Ruby's and Bonnie's views have tanked the most. Ruby still has Kevin's salary, but all their "fun" money is gone. I wonder how much they were counting on YT money to pay for that massive backyard??
Bonnie has to be hurting the most. They are paying A LOT of money for medical visits, and they don't have any other income coming in. Bollie is probably costing them more than they are making right now, especially when they take useless trips that costs hundreds, if not thousands, for air fare, hotel rooms, room service, and stupid spa DAYS.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

imoverit wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:53 pm I'm not so sure about those vinyl floors Joel put into the house. It looks exactly like the floor I had in my last student housing. The thing about them was they looked super nice... when they were perfectly clean. But any strand of hair or speck of dirt stands out on it so clearly, it always look dirty but you don't know that until you start to live on it! I dunno, maybe he's using a nicer kind than what I had and it somehow won't look dirty the same way, who knows.
I heard Joel said this flooring is cheap. My guess is with some of the upgrades, he is over budget. He still has a lot of finishing to do inside that can be expensive (kitchen, bathrooms). Also, the floors looked easy to install. I thought the color was ok, but yes they looked like student housing flooring.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”