BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:29 am
80085 wrote:Not sure why this only just occured to me, but Britney probably thinks she's going "above and beyond" for Nolan as a mother because from what I recall, her mother is a deadbeat that never did anything for her.
I don't know what her mom did, but it must have been bad enough that keith was a better choice. Drugs, alcohol, abuse? Her mom seems at the very least a bit mentally challenged so who knows. I still think keith abused her

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Way back, she acknowledged her mom struggled with addiction issues. I assume drugs rather than alcohol because appearance wise (especially compared to the pictures of her when Britney was very little) she has the look of a hard-ridden meth or heroin addict. Nowadays, Britney allows her a bit more discretion with her "health issues" rather than any reference to addiction. She and Alyssa have also both alluded to childhood sexual abuse that occurred when they were living with their mom. All that + I believe she was actually an older child when she went to live with Keith (likely due to some sort of unfit living situation in her mom's house) make me think her childhood was pretty supremely fucked. Imagine Keith being the good, responsible, better home for young girls.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

sicklequeen wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:49 am
80085 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:36 pm
sicklequeen wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:10 pm I'm sorry i don't know how to include videos but Brittany really should have Scarlett evaluated https://scontent-ams4-1.cdninstagram.co ... 43575&dl=1
https://scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.co ... 4b6c9&dl=1
She looks like she's just looking to the side she's spinning towards to see where she's going, even though it helps none. She's a baby, she doesn't know. I used to close my eyes when spinning then get mad that I was dizzy.
She actually has her eyes looking towards the right but she's spinning counterclockwise so she's definitely not seeing were she's going. Plus if you watch carefully you can see during her first turn she is smiling and having fun and she looked at Fletcher to make sure he was watching her, then suddenly her stare goes blank and her eyes fix to the side (in the second clip she looks either to the side or upwards) and she looks like a robot. When she notices Brittany is putting the camera on the tripod she stops and doesn't even seem dizzy. In my experience when little kids are spinning they keep smiling and laughing because everything moves and it's weird, then obviously they fall on their butt but keep laughing.
Something is going on with that child but her mother is just so unaware.

Britney claims Aria did the same eye thing, I don’t remember Aria ever doing that but maybe she just didn’t record it.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

If she did endure any sexual abuse, from a family member especially, you would think this woman would be more self aware than to bring a strange man around her 3 young children. I know we've said this time and time again but if you're a victim of sexual abuse you are so much more careful of those things.

My mom was molested as a child by a family member. It was very traumatizing for her, as you could imagine. When I was little my mom was always telling me not to be alone with my brother and his friends when they came over. My brother is 9 years older than me so obviously if I'm 4 or 5 those boys are teenagers. I was a very shy kid and if I didn't want to give someone a kiss at a family event she never pressured me. Thats what a mother does to protect her kids. If they are uncomfortable you don't put them in a position that encourages that.

Its upsetting that this behavior is going to be normalized to her young daughters. That bringing random men around, moving fast in relationships, distrust, fighting, arguments, fake smiles, putting up with crap from a man, faking it so they will stay, leaving when it gets tough, all of these things Britney has brought around these girls will unfortunately follow them in their adult relationships.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Blueberries wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 am
80085 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:36 pm
She looks like she's just looking to the side she's spinning towards to see where she's going, even though it helps none. She's a baby, she doesn't know. I used to close my eyes when spinning then get mad that I was dizzy.
She actually has her eyes looking towards the right but she's spinning counterclockwise so she's definitely not seeing were she's going. Plus if you watch carefully you can see during her first turn she is smiling and having fun and she looked at Fletcher to make sure he was watching her, then suddenly her stare goes blank and her eyes fix to the side (in the second clip she looks either to the side or upwards) and she looks like a robot. When she notices Brittany is putting the camera on the tripod she stops and doesn't even seem dizzy. In my experience when little kids are spinning they keep smiling and laughing because everything moves and it's weird, then obviously they fall on their butt but keep laughing.

Britney claims Aria did the same eye thing, I don’t remember Aria ever doing that but maybe she just didn’t record it.
"Claims". Just like she claims they didn't know Fletcher was a boy, claims that Nolan isn't getting worse and he's not having problems...how convenient she didn't film it, she thinks it's so funny when Scarlett does it but never thought of filming her firstborn doing it..yeah ok. And i mean if this eye thing was the only red flag Scarlett showed i would be whatever but it's not.
I'd be surprised and eat my sock if it's nothing more than understimulation on her parent's part but i still maintain she needs to get checked.
alexa67
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexa67 »

As a mother who has a child on the spectrum, let’s just say... Brittany should definitely go get Scarlett evaluated. Scarlett has many characteristics that we saw in our child and around the same age. I highly doubt she will though, she does absolutely nothing for those children.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

alexa67 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:23 am As a mother who has a child on the spectrum, let’s just say... Brittany should definitely go get Scarlett evaluated. Scarlett has many characteristics that we saw in our child and around the same age. I highly doubt she will though, she does absolutely nothing for those children.
Out of curiosity, what were some of the "signs" you saw in your child, and at what age? If this is too personal a question, I apologize. I can read about it all day long, but learning from a parent that goes through it will provide more valuable information than any dry journal could. What do you recognize in Scarlett, for example? I don't like talking about Scarlett in this way (or even speculating) because I have no experience, but would love to hear your thoughts if you wouldn't mind giving them.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Not sure if it’s just the difference in parenting styles, or just kids.. but I watch jesssfam as well and I can’t believe the drastic difference between addie and Harlow which are only like a month and a half apart in age. Addie talks so well, and just acts so much more mature than Harlow. Both are adorable girls, but if I didn’t know Harlow’s age, I would guess her to be about a year younger or so than she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Blueberries wrote:
80085 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:36 pm She looks like she's just looking to the side she's spinning towards to see where she's going, even though it helps none. She's a baby, she doesn't know. I used to close my eyes when spinning then get mad that I was dizzy.

I remember. It was when she was Scarlett age (in the 1st appartment). She totally only said that because she knows its being talked about though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

We've seen Fletcher smile or laugh a billion times more than Scarlett has ever done. And he's what, 3 months old?

All Scarlett does is spinning around and looking miserable.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Oh idk overlooked the fact that your husband disowned your first three children?? I mean, and there's also the fact that you are his sugar mama...Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GossipGirlXO27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipGirlXO27 »

Does she realize she bought her own coffee and flowers because frank doesn’t bring in any income?! You did it all to deserve the flowers and coffee but also you paid for it all 🤔😅
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

Britney you interested?? Lol sorry I know it's random but I saw this and automatically thought of her Image

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

LadyMary
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LadyMary »

Hi y'all! My first time ever posting here, but I had to say something. I watched her video on Fletcher's genetic testing update and I knew something was way off with her story. I got tested for DMD myself when I was pregnant, it was a simple blood test and they tested my actual genetic code not some indicating levels, surely it shouldn't be that hard to get a newborn tested.
So I went digging. In 5 minutes of googling I found this website that'll send you a DMD testing kit FOR FREE! You can send in samples of saliva or dry blood (heel prick for a baby), and you get the results back in 2-3 weeks. Website is legit and can be found here https://www.parentprojectmd.org/about-d ... -duchenne/

So what gives, does she not want to get him tested? Is she straight up lying to us? I'm so puzzled by this. I hope and pray this poor child doesn't have it! But her whole testing story and having to wait until he is 1 is so strange
Jennie219
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jennie219 »

LadyMary wrote:Hi y'all! My first time ever posting here, but I had to say something. I watched her video on Fletcher's genetic testing update and I knew something was way off with her story. I got tested for DMD myself when I was pregnant, it was a simple blood test and they tested my actual genetic code not some indicating levels, surely it shouldn't be that hard to get a newborn tested.
So I went digging. In 5 minutes of googling I found this website that'll send you a DMD testing kit FOR FREE! You can send in samples of saliva or dry blood (heel prick for a baby), and you get the results back in 2-3 weeks. Website is legit and can be found here https://www.parentprojectmd.org/about-d ... -duchenne/

So what gives, does she not want to get him tested? Is she straight up lying to us? I'm so puzzled by this. I hope and pray this poor child doesn't have it! But her whole testing story and having to wait until he is 1 is so strange
I’m sure in like a year or two it’ll be some big story about how the company that tested him lied and she wishes they knew sooner

smile00
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by smile00 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:39 pm The next time she does a Q&A someone should take a block and ask her why Frank and Alyssa still aren’t following each other on Instagram.
*Spongebob voice “5 minutes later”* They refollow again🤣
But seriously, it’s kind of weird they haven’t refollowed each other yet, right?
I’m positive this whole ordeal started when Alyssa told Frank how she really felt about President Trump. She’s made it clear how she feels about those who support Trump and I’m pretty sure Frank isn’t a Biden supporter. I bet she’s also the one that made the “father of 2” comment.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

On her insta-story, she thanked the car in front of her for paying for her coffee... she never mentioned paying it forward and paying for the car behind her... how many of you think she was greedy and didn't pay it forward? I don't think she did. I think she was like "Oh that's so nice! Thank you!" took it and drove off, wishing she'd have bought something more expensive!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
GossipGirlXO27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipGirlXO27 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:37 am On her insta-story, she thanked the car in front of her for paying for her coffee... she never mentioned paying it forward and paying for the car behind her... how many of you think she was greedy and didn't pay it forward? I don't think she did. I think she was like "Oh that's so nice! Thank you!" took it and drove off, wishing she'd have bought something more expensive!
Also she had two Starbucks coffees in one day 😳 like shoot I feel guilty if I buy one a week!!
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

80085 wrote:Whoever said that Britney's mum is an addict is correct. She's mentally ill and a drug addict. I do believe Britney and her siblings were with both parents until they split up and her dad got custody of them. To me, that says a lot because it's not easy for a man to get sole custody of his children unless the mother is severely unstable at the time or totally absent. Esp in a southern court. And yes, I think she was a young child 7-10 when this happend so she was young enough to remember and understand her mum wasn't right, but not fully understand the situation.

She used to talk a little about this in older vlogs but it no longer fits her aesthetic. I personally haven't seen the videos where she alludes to sexual abuse but that's awful if that's really what she was talking about. Excuses nothing, but explains why she thinks her kids have it good.
Do you know this for a fact? I have always known- just through my own suspicions- that her mother was mentally ill. However, I assumed bipolar/some type of pervasive development disorder that makes her look/act the way she does. I personally never thought drugs, but it makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

LadyMary wrote:Hi y'all! My first time ever posting here, but I had to say something. I watched her video on Fletcher's genetic testing update and I knew something was way off with her story. I got tested for DMD myself when I was pregnant, it was a simple blood test and they tested my actual genetic code not some indicating levels, surely it shouldn't be that hard to get a newborn tested.

I agree, it doesn’t seem to line up quite right. With Nolan, they didn’t know what they were testing for until they found it. But now, they know what he has and that it is genetically inherited (love how B danced around around that fact), why wouldn’t they test Fletcher for that specific gene?

kelly31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kelly31 »

LadyMary wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:12 pm Hi y'all! My first time ever posting here, but I had to say something. I watched her video on Fletcher's genetic testing update and I knew something was way off with her story. I got tested for DMD myself when I was pregnant, it was a simple blood test and they tested my actual genetic code not some indicating levels, surely it shouldn't be that hard to get a newborn tested.

According to MDA's website, testing CK/CPK levels is a perfectly fine way to go about getting a diagnosis (or ruling it out).
If his CK/CPK levels were elevated, they would then most like do the genetic testing (and possibly a muscle biopsy. Britney was at the geneticist, and they obviously know that Nolan has it, so that is what they ordered.
https://www.mda.org/disease/duchenne-mu ... /diagnosis

Also, I am almost positive that Britney would not qualify for the testing in the link you provided, as it requires that those seeking testing "have barriers to receiving genetic testing", which Britney/Fletcher does not (as far as we know).

Return to “Britneyandbaby”