BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by TopazBlues »

I haven't read here in a few weeks, but I have tried to catch up. I remember someone saying months ago that Britney will start talking about Nolan's health and DMD when she needs to for views... well, it seems you're right!
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

GossipGirlXO27 wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:37 am On her insta-story, she thanked the car in front of her for paying for her coffee... she never mentioned paying it forward and paying for the car behind her... how many of you think she was greedy and didn't pay it forward? I don't think she did. I think she was like "Oh that's so nice! Thank you!" took it and drove off, wishing she'd have bought something more expensive!
Also she had two Starbucks coffees in one day Image like shoot I feel guilty if I buy one a week!!
Yeah and the drink she keeps showing must be disgustingly sweet. It’s a grande and has 7 pumps of syrup, over 40g of sugar including the milk. I can’t imagine drinking that almost every day.
Bree0217
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bree0217 »

There she is on her insta stories again, making cookies of death in her house 🙄. If I even OPEN a jar of peanut butter around my kid he can't breathe.

The person who said Scarlett must be in a constant state of uncomfortableness has got to be right. She might not be breaking out in hives from smelling it but I guarantee it bothers her. And how she doesn't get reactions from cross contamination or the kids is beyond me. I'd bet she does (and they wonder why) and they don't show it so they're not called out.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Bree0217 wrote:There she is on her insta stories again, making cookies of death in her house Image. If I even OPEN a jar of peanut butter around my kid he can't breathe.

The person who said Scarlett must be in a constant state of uncomfortableness has got to be right. She might not be breaking out in hives from smelling it but I guarantee it bothers her. And how she doesn't get reactions from cross contamination or the kids is beyond me. I'd bet she does (and they wonder why) and they don't show it so they're not called out.
Agreed, my daughter is anaphylactic to all nuts and we haven’t had anything she can’t have in our house for the last 7 years. There are plenty of substitutes like sun butter, wow butter, or literally ANY other kind of cookie they can make where they don’t need to use PB. I can’t believe something catastrophic hasn’t happened yet with how careless they are and how much their kids free range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyMary
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LadyMary »

kelly31 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:42 am
LadyMary wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:12 pm Hi y'all! My first time ever posting here, but I had to say something. I watched her video on Fletcher's genetic testing update and I knew something was way off with her story. I got tested for DMD myself when I was pregnant, it was a simple blood test and they tested my actual genetic code not some indicating levels, surely it shouldn't be that hard to get a newborn tested.
So I went digging. In 5 minutes of googling I found this website that'll send you a DMD testing kit FOR FREE! You can send in samples of saliva or dry blood (heel prick for a baby), and you get the results back in 2-3 weeks. Website is legit and can be found here https://www.parentprojectmd.org/about-d ... -duchenne/

So what gives, does she not want to get him tested? Is she straight up lying to us? I'm so puzzled by this. I hope and pray this poor child doesn't have it! But her whole testing story and having to wait until he is 1 is so strange
According to MDA's website, testing CK/CPK levels is a perfectly fine way to go about getting a diagnosis (or ruling it out).
If his CK/CPK levels were elevated, they would then most like do the genetic testing (and possibly a muscle biopsy. Britney was at the geneticist, and they obviously know that Nolan has it, so that is what they ordered.
https://www.mda.org/disease/duchenne-mu ... /diagnosis

Also, I am almost positive that Britney would not qualify for the testing in the link you provided, as it requires that those seeking testing "have barriers to receiving genetic testing", which Britney/Fletcher does not (as far as we know).
But that's the thing, CPK levels is an indicator, it's not conclusive. Why not do the genetic testing instead for a sure answer?
Also, anyone whose insurance won't cover the genetic test 100% can apply if you look through the website I shared. So cost is not an issue.
I'm not saying her geneticists doesn't know what he's doing, I'm suggesting she's not telling us the truth. Or she is not ready to find out the truth.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I was rewatching the Fletcher testing video, and she talks about how she was treated poorly BECAUSE of Nolan's diagnosis... That's absolute bullshit. People were upset because she kept getting pregnant knowing the risks. People were upset because she wasn't getting Nolan adequate treatment. NO ONE was upset due to his diagnosis, but she framed it that way to make it sound like the "haters" were mean because of Nolan. That makes me so furious.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Bree0217 wrote:There she is on her insta stories again, making cookies of death in her house Image. If I even OPEN a jar of peanut butter around my kid he can't breathe.

I really doubt Scarlett is contained in “another room” because any mother that cares about their kid’s allergy wouldn’t be making fucking peanut butter cookies when one of their kids is severely allergic. So there aren’t dozens of other cookies that they could’ve made that don’t contain peanut butter? Smfh and this is someone that goes above and beyond for their kids? Bitch couldn’t even give up dairy while breastfeeding her
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I love how she's so quick to reply back to comments on Instagram from people who want to send her stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I guess she's done w Vlogmas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I'm really happy to see the kids actually are doing some stuff lately. Nice change!! But, uh, did she not just say she needed to take 2 days off due to post op pain and was told to rest more and now she's roller skating??? Lmao what an idiot

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

131618 wrote:I'm really happy to see the kids actually are doing some stuff lately. Nice change!! But, uh, did she not just say she needed to take 2 days off due to post op pain and was told to rest more and now she's roller skating??? Lmao what an idiot

don't be fooled- they only went to the roller rink bc of Aria's karate graduation planning it. funny how Nolan wasn't shown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Those fucking glib quotes make me sick. She posts them as answers to questions she thinks people are asking. "What isn't Britney doing her vlogmas like she said she would?" Oh, let's throw up a stupid quote about how it's okay that you didn't get everything done this year... If you gave your real boss a quote for why you didn't meet a deadline, you'd get your ass fired.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

131618 wrote:I'm really happy to see the kids actually are doing some stuff lately. Nice change!! But, uh, did she not just say she needed to take 2 days off due to post op pain and was told to rest more and now she's roller skating??? Lmao what an idiot

The only reason she’s even taking them anywhere is because it’s the holidays. It adds to her vlogmas content and makes her look soooOo busy but once Christmas is over those kids aren’t going anywhere.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

The only reason she’s even taking them anywhere is because it’s the holidays. It adds to her vlogmas content and makes her look soooOo busy but once Christmas is over those kids aren’t going anywhere.
Oh trust me I'm not holding my breath it'll continue lol but I'm glad they're having some fun right now- whatever the reason may be

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Little forgotten Scarlett over there eating by herself.... nice peek of the Chick-fil-A bag in the background too... wonder if she's eating the nuggets fried in peanut oil ImageImageImage

Leabooga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leabooga »

You guys are something else. Wasting time complaining about Britney and her her husband so much. She has done some stupid things but so does everyone else. She is not perfect and obviously none of you are especially if you gossip about her endlessly. It’s crazy that some of you make her out to be this evil person when she is a human being.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm You guys are something else. Wasting time complaining about Britney and her her husband so much. She has done some stupid things but so does everyone else. She is not perfect and obviously none of you are especially if you gossip about her endlessly. It’s crazy that some of you make her out to be this evil person when she is a human being.
Lol okay thanks for your opinion. NEXT
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm You guys are something else. Wasting time complaining about Britney and her her husband so much. She has done some stupid things but so does everyone else. She is not perfect and obviously none of you are especially if you gossip about her endlessly. It’s crazy that some of you make her out to be this evil person when she is a human being.
Dang, such incite!!! If only she weren't constantly exploiting her children, her children's ailments, her marriage, her relationships, making poor decision after poor decision, scamming people, taking advantage of her gullible audience *cough cough*, she'd be a really sweet person! If only we could look past ALL THOSE THINGS... Then I guess we'd be... YOU.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

She had to have spent close to a thousand dollars on her 3-day trip. I don't care if she wants to spend that kind of money on useless things, I just hope she's putting huge amounts aside for the kids (but doubt she is). She spends money like they're printing it in the basement.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Where is she going? I refuse to give her a view

Return to “Britneyandbaby”