BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

averys5
Talker
Talker

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by averys5 »

Colorado.
I’m absolutely cringing and horribly embarrassed for them. Their marriage must really be on the rocks if they are this desperate for an alone time save the marriage trip during a pandemic... meanwhile others are cancelling weddings, honeymoons, baby showers, funerals. They really must be a mess if they can’t wait.
ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladycakes »

131618 wrote:Little forgotten Scarlett over there eating by herself.... nice peek of the Chick-fil-A bag in the background too... wonder if she's eating the nuggets fried in peanut oil ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Cfa uses high grade peanut oil which doesn't flair up peanut allergies 90% of the time

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Leabooga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leabooga »

sadasfuck wrote:
Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm You guys are something else. Wasting time complaining about Britney and her her husband so much. She has done some stupid things but so does everyone else. She is not perfect and obviously none of you are especially if you gossip about her endlessly. It’s crazy that some of you make her out to be this evil person when she is a human being.
Lol okay thanks for your opinion. NEXT
No need to be a jerk. I can share my opinion just like all of you saying you hate Britney even though it’s pathetic af
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

ladycakes wrote:
131618 wrote:Little forgotten Scarlett over there eating by herself.... nice peek of the Chick-fil-A bag in the background too... wonder if she's eating the nuggets fried in peanut oil ImageImageImage

Cfa uses high grade peanut oil which doesn't flair up peanut allergies 90% of the time

Chick-fil-a doesn’t exist where I live so I can’t comment on them specifically, but I wouldn’t be taking any risks if my kid was anaphylactic? It’s not a case of risking mild diarrhoea for a few hours, it’s literally life and death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leabooga
Amateur
Amateur

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm You guys are something else. Wasting time complaining about Britney and her her husband so much. She has done some stupid things but so does everyone else. She is not perfect and obviously none of you are especially if you gossip about her endlessly. It’s crazy that some of you make her out to be this evil person when she is a human being.
Dang, such incite!!! If only she weren't constantly exploiting her children, her children's ailments, her marriage, her relationships, making poor decision after poor decision, scamming people, taking advantage of her gullible audience *cough cough*, she'd be a really sweet person! If only we could look past ALL THOSE THINGS... Then I guess we'd be... YOU.
She’s making a living for her and her children not exploiting and hurting them. Your jealousy is showing. It’s not her fault that she is doing something that most cannot do
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote:
Dang, such incite!!! If only she weren't constantly exploiting her children, her children's ailments, her marriage, her relationships, making poor decision after poor decision, scamming people, taking advantage of her gullible audience *cough cough*, she'd be a really sweet person! If only we could look past ALL THOSE THINGS... Then I guess we'd be... YOU.
She’s making a living for her and her children not exploiting and hurting them. Your jealousy is showing. It’s not her fault that she is doing something that most cannot do
Dude she literally "makes a living" by EXPLOITING HER CHILDREN. How can you not see that? Its honestly pathetic that you went out of your way to come to this site and create a profile just to defend Britney lol. Go back to her instagram/youtube comments, you might like it better over there :D

Also imagine being jealous of Britney lmao.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I really don’t understand the stans that read here (indicating that they themselves indulge in gossip) then cry jealousy.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
I understand you've drunk the Kool-Aid, so you won't be able to see through her shiny veneer (as I was once like you), but you are out of your mind if you cannot see she's exploiting them. That's what she gets paid to do - exploit them. "Jealousy" is the go-to response for people who cannot figure out how to argue their point. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised coming from someone who makes an account on a site whose sole purpose is to point out bad behavior via sarcasm and snark. But here's an upside - once you're able to see her for who she is, you already have an account!
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

ladycakes wrote:

That's not correct. A person with peanut allergies CAN'T consume something that has been cooked in peanut oil.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:

Why are you sharing your opinion on a gossip site? If you don't like what's being said about britney. Don't read here. Howd you even end up here defending her anyway? Its a GOSSIP forum, not an ass kissing forum.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

ssr0312 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:44 pm
ladycakes wrote:

That's not correct. A person with peanut allergies CAN'T consume something that has been cooked in peanut oil.

She was eating chick fil a. Britney posted a tiktok the other day od scarlett and her "food swings" also. Did anyone see the tiktok on alyssas of her and aria doing a tiktok to the slob on my nob song???? Wtf?????
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Leabooga wrote:
sadasfuck wrote:
No need to be a jerk. I can share my opinion just like all of you saying you hate Britney even though it’s pathetic af
Hey Britney girl. Heyyyyy

Leabooga
Amateur
Amateur

I swear you all take everything she says and does and pick it apart as if any of you are better people. It is jealousy because none of you can admit to yourselves that Britney is doing well for her family and you wish you had it so easy.

Britney you probably won’t see this but if you do I want you to know that you are not the evil person that this gossip site makes you out to be! We are all imperfect. And even though I have not agreed with every choice you make, it’s YOUR life and not my place to judge! Keep doing you!!
Leabooga
Amateur
Amateur

Andielina0984 wrote:
Leabooga wrote:
sadasfuck wrote: Lol okay thanks for your opinion. NEXT

What is wrong with you? I’m not Britney I just think it’s pathetic that people waste so much time trashing her! Go ahead and keep gossiping everyone but I have the right to share my opinion on your pathetic ness
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:28 pm
Andielina0984 wrote:
Leabooga wrote: No need to be a jerk. I can share my opinion just like all of you saying you hate Britney even though it’s pathetic af

What is wrong with you? I’m not Britney I just think it’s pathetic that people waste so much time trashing her! Go ahead and keep gossiping everyone but I have the right to share my opinion on your pathetic ness
Yet here you are wasting your time trashing other people for being here and please explain just what we have to be jealous about ?
And calling people pathetic af, is that your argument ?
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:25 pm I swear you all take everything she says and does and pick it apart as if any of you are better people. It is jealousy because none of you can admit to yourselves that Britney is doing well for her family and you wish you had it so easy.

Britney you probably won’t see this but if you do I want you to know that you are not the evil person that this gossip site makes you out to be! We are all imperfect. And even though I have not agreed with every choice you make, it’s YOUR life and not my place to judge! Keep doing you!!
Girl, you literally have NO IDEA what you're talking about. If you had a child born with a disorder that will RAVAGE his body, where he'll die young, and you knew without a shadow of a doubt that you could pass it along to any child afterwards, you're saying you would go ahead and throw the dice THREE MORE TIMES because it makes for good Youtube content??! She has the money to do IVF, yet she didn't. She used Nolan's condition for VIEWS. She recently clickbaited about Fletcher before posting a video declaring him free of the disorder. She introduced some RANDOM GUY into both her life and her children's lives without any fucking concern for her THREE children. She got knocked-up by this guy before even getting to know him. She continued to have children with this guy BECAUSE HE WANTED MORE. And this is only skimming the surface...

I USED TO BE A FAN! A lot of us used to be fans until we saw her shitty behavior. We weren't just bored one day and were like, "Hmm... This bitch has it TOO GOOD... I'll show her!" We're all horrified by her decisions for her children.

I'm sorry that Britney is what YOU aspire to be. The rest of us aspire to be GOOD parents.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:35 pm
Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:25 pm I swear you all take everything she says and does and pick it apart as if any of you are better people. It is jealousy because none of you can admit to yourselves that Britney is doing well for her family and you wish you had it so easy.

Girl, you literally have NO IDEA what you're talking about. If you had a child born with a disorder that will RAVAGE his body, where he'll die young, and you knew without a shadow of a doubt that you could pass it along to any child afterwards, you're saying you would go ahead and throw the dice THREE MORE TIMES because it makes for good Youtube content??! She has the money to do IVF, yet she didn't. She used Nolan's condition for VIEWS. She recently clickbaited about Fletcher before posting a video declaring him free of the disorder. She introduced some RANDOM GUY into both her life and her children's lives without any fucking concern for her THREE children. She got knocked-up by this guy before even getting to know him. She continued to have children with this guy BECAUSE HE WANTED MORE. And this is only skimming the surface...

I USED TO BE A FAN! A lot of us used to be fans until we saw her shitty behavior. We weren't just bored one day and were like, "Hmm... This bitch has it TOO GOOD... I'll show her!" We're all horrified by her decisions for her children.

I'm sorry that Britney is what YOU aspire to be. The rest of us aspire to be GOOD parents.
Totally agree Joie. We all aspire to be good parents AND good people, something B and F will never be.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Sorry for the double post.

And doing well for her family, HOW Leabooga. Her decisions are the reason her daughter is in therapy, the reason why her children all appear to have speech issues and cognitive delays, all rely on iPads to keep them entertained, and breaching you child’s privacy to generate an income for the adults in the household. Explain how that is doing well for her family. And while you are at it please explain why she never takes her kids on holidays or gives them experiences aimed at children etc. I’ll wait.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Leabooga wrote:
sadasfuck wrote:
I think you are lost.... britneys comment section on IG is open for butt lickers like you!
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

ssr0312 wrote:
ladycakes wrote:

My daughter is anaphylactic and I can confirm that she can have chick fil a. It has to do with the bleaching/stripping process. My daughter is 8 and had it for the first time last year at her allergists office. Also my roommate in college was anaphylactic to nuts as well and we ate chick fil a all the time. Obviously I wouldn’t risk it with a child that young because it’s an unnecessary risk, but that’s my two cents

Return to “Britneyandbaby”