Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

YTIG60 wrote:
imoverit wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:53 pm I'm not so sure about those vinyl floors Joel put into the house. It looks exactly like the floor I had in my last student housing. The thing about them was they looked super nice... when they were perfectly clean. But any strand of hair or speck of dirt stands out on it so clearly, it always look dirty but you don't know that until you start to live on it! I dunno, maybe he's using a nicer kind than what I had and it somehow won't look dirty the same way, who knows.
I heard Joel said this flooring is cheap. My guess is with some of the upgrades, he is over budget. He still has a lot of finishing to do inside that can be expensive (kitchen, bathrooms). Also, the floors looked easy to install. I thought the color was ok, but yes they looked like student housing flooring.
How ridiculous. They overspent on things that won’t add real value like solid internal doors, and we know Bonnie went to town on bathroom fixtures, yet they decided to cheap out on the flooring. The flooring for the whole place probably cost as much as the free standing tap Bonnie chose for the bath in the master bathroom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I forgot joel made an Instagram account. Why are people still following it especially when he hasn’t posted anything to it? Wasn’t it set up for him to post about the meth house? Lazy ass can’t even manage posting to his Instagram every once in a while! But he can go on trips and get hair plugs, and take naps with Bonnie. 😒 man these two bug the shit out of me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Sickandtired wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:32 pm I forgot joel made an Instagram account. Why are people still following it especially when he hasn’t posted anything to it? Wasn’t it set up for him to post about the meth house? Lazy ass can’t even manage posting to his Instagram every once in a while! But he can go on trips and get hair plugs, and take naps with Bonnie. 😒 man these two bug the shit out of me!
I think their laziness is showing and today Bonnie uploaded a not worth your time vlog of the kids filming themselves.
I imagine content can be difficult to develop daily, but now they'd be better cutting back on their channel upload schedule since I think the recent vlogs are actually hurting her channel.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Don't bother watching today's vlog. It's just the kids laughing and screaming and filming themselves. It reminds me of home videos we took years ago.

If you haven't downloaded Firefox, I suggest you do. They have an ap for youtube. All you have to do is click on a YT video and their ap shows up. Click on one of the links and viola! No ads and they don't get any views....a win win!

oops...the ap is Invidious
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Didn’t know it could get worse than bloopers! It just did today!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I haven’t watched the kids Q&A vlog or today’s based on the comments on here because I have absolutely zero interest in this “content”. The Oreo balls vlog was just on another level, even for them, on all the things that shouldn’t happen in a kitchen. Only thing missing was the kids playing with knives and an open flame.

The inundation of swipe up links in every. Single. Vlog. Is on another level, and is yet another turn off. Bonnie, put the camera down, it’s just embarrassing now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
her966034
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by her966034 »

I find it crazy how lucky this woman got. She was a stay at home mom with 4 kids while her husband worked a typical job. It is crazy to see how throughout the years she changed by the minute. You would have never thought this woman we all watched when she first started would become the monster she is now. I guess it is true that money gets to your head.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

her966034 wrote:I find it crazy how lucky this woman got. She was a stay at home mom with 4 kids while her husband worked a typical job. It is crazy to see how throughout the years she changed by the minute. You would have never thought this woman we all watched when she first started would become the monster she is now. I guess it is true that money gets to your head.
It's not just the money. YouTube is a different kind of fame than others. Athletes, musicians and actors actually have some talent that makes them famous. YouTube are famous just because people seem to think they are, "special". And if you happen to say something that isn't absolutely positive about say, Angelina Jolie, people don't rush to her defense and say she's the best actress ever and you should just STFU and die. The way YT and IG comments are, anything remotely negative is attacked by fans, deleted, and the poster blocked. So all that's left is comment after comment about how amazing and beautiful they are and how they are the best parents ever, etc. You have to be a little self absorbed to believe people are going to be interested in your daily life. And as Jane Austen says, "Vanity working on a weak mind produces all kinds of mischief". People like Bonnie aren't the brightest, and the adulation goes straight to their heads.
The money just allows them to indulge themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

her966034 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:21 pm I find it crazy how lucky this woman got. She was a stay at home mom with 4 kids while her husband worked a typical job. It is crazy to see how throughout the years she changed by the minute. You would have never thought this woman we all watched when she first started would become the monster she is now. I guess it is true that money gets to your head.
You can thank Jared for this train wreck. I'm sure Joel does every single day. Can you imagine living with this mess?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:59 am
her966034 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:21 pm I find it crazy how lucky this woman got. She was a stay at home mom with 4 kids while her husband worked a typical job. It is crazy to see how throughout the years she changed by the minute. You would have never thought this woman we all watched when she first started would become the monster she is now. I guess it is true that money gets to your head.
You can thank Jared for this train wreck. I'm sure Joel does every single day. Can you imagine living with this mess?
Why blame Jared. He showed Bonnie and then Joel a way to make lots of money. Joel no longer works long hours including the night shift.
It isn't Jared's fault if they didn't save enough for when YouTube didn't provide millions for their family or Joel and Bonnie spent irresponsibly. Many YouTubers think they are bigger influencers than they actually area and their stardom has faded over time. I doubt many people care about what things Bonnie uses or wears and her audience is actually very small now.
I think it isn't the monster that appears in Bonnie's vlogs that is hurting her views, it is the boring content. She isn't that creative. Her mom's cooking and cleaning vlogs are better than hers.
artist7918
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by artist7918 »

lmmomSD wrote:
her966034 wrote:I find it crazy how lucky this woman got. She was a stay at home mom with 4 kids while her husband worked a typical job. It is crazy to see how throughout the years she changed by the minute. You would have never thought this woman we all watched when she first started would become the monster she is now. I guess it is true that money gets to your head.
It's not just the money. YouTube is a different kind of fame than others. Athletes, musicians and actors actually have some talent that makes them famous. YouTube are famous just because people seem to think they are, "special". And if you happen to say something that isn't absolutely positive about say, Angelina Jolie, people don't rush to her defense and say she's the best actress ever and you should just STFU and die. The way YT and IG comments are, anything remotely negative is attacked by fans, deleted, and the poster blocked. So all that's left is comment after comment about how amazing and beautiful they are and how they are the best parents ever, etc. You have to be a little self absorbed to believe people are going to be interested in your daily life. And as Jane Austen says, "Vanity working on a weak mind produces all kinds of mischief". People like Bonnie aren't the brightest, and the adulation goes straight to their heads.
The money just allows them to indulge themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
All I could picture was Bonnie squealing reading this comment - ‘They compared me to aNgeliña jOLié!’ Image

Shoot, don’t give them any ideas, but I’m sure they’d see some mega views if they adopted or even teased the idea of adoption. Seems like the Griffiths are pretty hell-bent on keeping their toxic genes at play though, so I don’t see it actually ever happening.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I don’t know what’s worse that they sent Lincoln to bed without dinner, is that even allowed? Did she learn nothing from Ruby’s mess! Or the fact that Boston was farting over the table of food!
I am giving up on this family they are as crass as they come!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:42 am I don’t know what’s worse that they sent Lincoln to bed without dinner, is that even allowed? Did she learn nothing from Ruby’s mess! Or the fact that Boston was farting over the table of food!
I am giving up on this family they are as crass as they come!
This family has such a weird relationship with food and it's going to mess with the kids as they get older. Sure, send Lincoln to bed early for discipline, but wait until after he eats dinner. They're gonna associate discipline with taking away necessities such as food. Not good.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I feel like, at this point, about half of their views must be coming from people who hate-watch out of curiosity, and creeps who want to see the kids. I just can't imagine wanting to keep posting when you have so many people like that watching. I really think all of these families would genuinely be so much happier if they stopped youtube.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

imoverit wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:02 pm I feel like, at this point, about half of their views must be coming from people who hate-watch out of curiosity, and creeps who want to see the kids. I just can't imagine wanting to keep posting when you have so many people like that watching. I really think all of these families would genuinely be so much happier if they stopped youtube.
She lost her mom crowd years ago when she went through plastic surgery. I think Olivia has a small audience on Bonnie's channel. I find myself skipping through her vlogs due to the boring content.
It would be an impactful change in life with going back to income they earned before YouTube and the forty hour work weeks. I'm not sure what will be the breaking point for them to do this.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie's views and upload schedule is reminiscent of E+J downward trend, including the start of an inconsistent vlog upload schedule and perhaps she maybe quitting YouTube with an occasional vlog uploaded. Bonnie is uploading vlogs every other day and the total views is 139K since last Wednesday 12/16 (3 vlogs). I am guessing they've decided Joel will go back to being the spouse who will be earning the main income. This is shocking to see one week in views = what they saw in one vlog years ago in the first few hours. She has an average of 4.6 million views in a 30 day average and this is a new low number.
In December 2016, they uploaded Did Joel QUIT his JOB? In four short years, their lucrative job is no longer. Bonnie stated during this vlog "for all we know we could stop being paid tomorrow." Bonnie also acknowledged they could do this (YouTube) if viewers didn't watch. But you also need to upload a vlog for viewers to watch.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Wow! She did not check out the backside of her bathing suit shown in Julie’s vlog. I thought they were suppose to be modest. If she had been so preachy in the past about modesty, I would not comment. I am tired of hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 am Wow! She did not check out the backside of her bathing suit shown in Julie’s vlog. I thought they were suppose to be modest. If she had been so preachy in the past about modesty, I would not comment. I am tired of hypocrisy.

Oh my god my eyes can’t unsee that! 😬
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:37 pm
imoverit wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:02 pm I feel like, at this point, about half of their views must be coming from people who hate-watch out of curiosity, and creeps who want to see the kids. I just can't imagine wanting to keep posting when you have so many people like that watching. I really think all of these families would genuinely be so much happier if they stopped youtube.
She lost her mom crowd years ago when she went through plastic surgery. I think Olivia has a small audience on Bonnie's channel. I find myself skipping through her vlogs due to the boring content.
It would be an impactful change in life with going back to income they earned before YouTube and the forty hour work weeks. I'm not sure what will be the breaking point for them to do this.
And they've had their few years of getting to stay home with the kids while they were little and out of school and earn a lot of money from home. It's kind of a convenient time for this success to be ending for them, now that all the kids are in school they might as well go work a regular job.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 am Wow! She did not check out the backside of her bathing suit shown in Julie’s vlog. I thought they were suppose to be modest. If she had been so preachy in the past about modesty, I would not comment. I am tired of hypocrisy.

The back and the front. That suit was just ill-fitting and unflattering. Somebody should have told her but I guess they're just happy she is proud of her new body. She owns a clothing line and co-wrote a cookbook but doesn't know how to dress or cook a meal. Oh the irony!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”