BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

How many winter coats does she need?! 4 that I've seen so far. Seriously any excuse to buy stuff...

She has the pumpkin colored one from last year. A grey one she's been wearing this year. Then bought a columbia cream one and also a black north face. Shopping doesn't fix your problems. Never has. Never will.
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Graysky33 wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:
ladycakes wrote:Cfa uses high grade peanut oil which doesn't flair up peanut allergies 90% of the time

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
That's not correct. A person with peanut allergies CAN'T consume something that has been cooked in peanut oil.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Yes they can. CFA uses highly refined peanut oil which most PN allergy people are fine with, any allergy doc will tell you that. My son is allergic to PN and egg and can eat it just fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
my daughter has a penut allergy as well and she was hospitalized for a week after eating French fries from chick fil a, so NO not everyone with an allergy can eat that. It will come down to how severe the allergy is and how the body reacts. Why even risk it when scarlett is so small and according to britney severely allergic.

Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

webby wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:37 pm she wouldn't be so paranoid of Aria finding the what I got my kids for Christmas video if she supervised Aria with the iPad and didn't keep her locked away in her bedroom all day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Exactly, isn’t that what YouTube kids is for? Aria should be on there if she’s not being supervised. Also, Brittany mentioned showing the gifts on her Instagram but what makes her think that Aria won’t come across that too? I don’t understand the thought process there
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Anyone think they'll cancel their trip now that this new variant of the virus has "popped up"? It's not like she cares about her children... or anyone else, for that matter.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

"Treated myself to some new glasses!!!" Shes always "treating" herself. She runs an errand or two and she's like "it was such a busy and stressful day so I decided to treat myself to some donuts and Starbucks!!!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Joie de Vivre wrote:Anyone think they'll cancel their trip now that this new variant of the virus has "popped up"? It's not like she cares about her children... or anyone else, for that matter.
no bc she was going to go to Africa WHILE PREGNANT back in April and the only reason that was stopped was bc of the nationwide shutdown for flying internationally

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Man, why are people travelling still?
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Man, why are people travelling still?
I seriously don't get it. We moved from the US to Europe 3 years ago and seeing people in the states traveling like is nothing makes my eye twitch. Right now were I live we can't leave our "state" and we are in full lockdown again just like we were in spring.

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote:
Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm You guys are something else. Wasting time complaining about Britney and her her husband so much. She has done some stupid things but so does everyone else. She is not perfect and obviously none of you are especially if you gossip about her endlessly. It’s crazy that some of you make her out to be this evil person when she is a human being.
Dang, such incite!!! If only she weren't constantly exploiting her children, her children's ailments, her marriage, her relationships, making poor decision after poor decision, scamming people, taking advantage of her gullible audience *cough cough*, she'd be a really sweet person! If only we could look past ALL THOSE THINGS... Then I guess we'd be... YOU.
She’s making a living for her and her children not exploiting and hurting them. Your jealousy is showing. It’s not her fault that she is doing something that most cannot do
She's making a living by filming her kids lives for youtube...that is exploiting them.

Her education is extremely limited, she has zero real job experience, she is going to be financially struggling when her kids become adults (she can't film them for money forever) and she no longer gets child support, she is a carrier of a fatal genetic condition and will have very expensive medical bills in the future and watch her oldest son and possibly her youngest son as well suffer and die young....but you're right, people are jealous of her 🙄

Seriously, I'm sure people would reach higher than Britney if they were going to be jealous of a Youtuber. Britney literally has nothing going for her other than having money (for now) but money isn't everything. I would personally pick someone who has a degree and job experience to fall back on when their YouTube fame fades and who doesn't need to completely rely on their kids for content (I would also pick one who has a husband I think is attractive, has a job and doesn't publicly disown his step kids during a fight). However, if I was going to lower my standards, I would at least pick a YouTube mom who has a huge following not one who has been on YouTube for years yet her channel hasn't reached a million.
Last edited by Crystal212 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

They’re idiots. Even ignoring the fact that traveling is dangerous because of COVID, going somewhere you’ve always wanted to go right now is pointless. It’s a pandemic. A lot of touristy things are closed and what isn’t closed is going to be a super watered down experience. And they’ll only be there for 3 full days!

If they really *had* to take a trip together, there are mountains/scenic places well within driving distance. Get a nice AirBnb, bring your own groceries and hole up for the weekend. Voila, relatively safe “romantic” getaway. No airports involved.

I’m sure they’ve convinced themselves that this trip will fix their marriage. And of course Britney uses any excuse she can find to spend outrageous amounts of money. They don’t need full winter wardrobes for 3 days in the mountains. Brand new boots and coats?? Two new hats, and two new pairs of gloves each?? Under Armour shirts/pants just for layering??? She’s freaking ridiculous. Also she grew up in Ohio so it’s not like she’s never spent time in cold weather before. She knows they don’t need all that shit, she just has a shopping addiction.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

She acts like she’s going to Alaska. My best friend lives in CO and we visit each year and have been to Breckinridge many times, she would be fine in regular winter clothes and one basic winter jacket. She spent so much money, for what?

Like another poster said, they could go to the mountains in their own state. There is an entire mountain range in their state that they could drive to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Calla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Calla »

Crystal212 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:11 am
Leabooga wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote:
Dang, such incite!!! If only she weren't constantly exploiting her children, her children's ailments, her marriage, her relationships, making poor decision after poor decision, scamming people, taking advantage of her gullible audience *cough cough*, she'd be a really sweet person! If only we could look past ALL THOSE THINGS... Then I guess we'd be... YOU.
She’s making a living for her and her children not exploiting and hurting them. Your jealousy is showing. It’s not her fault that she is doing something that most cannot do
She's making a living by filming her kids lives for youtube...that is exploiting them.

Her education is extremely limited, she has zero real job experience, she is going to be financially struggling when her kids become adults (she can't film them for money forever) and she no longer gets child support, she is a carrier of a fatal genetic condition and will have very expensive medical bills in the future and watch her oldest son and possibly her youngest son as well suffer and die young....but you're right, people are jealous of her 🙄

Seriously, I'm sure people would reach higher than Britney if they were going to be jealous of a Youtuber. Britney literally has nothing going for her other than having money (for now) but money isn't everything. I would personally pick someone who has a degree and job experience to fall back on when their YouTube fame fades and who doesn't need to completely rely on their kids for content (I would also pick one who has a husband I think is attractive, has a job and doesn't publicly disown his step kids during a fight). However, if I was going to lower my standards, I would at least pick a YouTube mom who has a huge following not one who has been on YouTube for years yet her channel hasn't reached a million.
Plus, she is apparently making a lot of money via her kids, but they do not benefit. She gifted Frank a $40,000 car, plus more gifts of ceramic finishing and custom cover (another thousand), plus a thousand dollar Christmas tree he wanted, etc. but still hasn't taken poor Nolan horse riding and waited until the school arranged physical therapy instead of paying out of pocket. Aria has just gotten one after-school activity--at her age I had piano and ballet lessons after school and my family wasn't at all wealthy. My parents did not spend much money on clothing and we rented an apartment, but they knew that these and other activities would enhance our lives for years to come, and many years later, I am grateful. My parents also took us to many museum exhibits, the beach, etc.--many times throughout the year and these are things I still enjoy. Kids growing up glued to ipads are not going to know much else when they are grown ups.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by webby »

Nolan got a hoverboard, how dumb is Frank's family? just because Aria got one doesn't mean it's appropriate to get him one

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

webby wrote:Nolan got a hoverboard, how dumb is Frank's family? just because Aria got one doesn't mean it's appropriate to get him one

Holy shit, right?? That seemed like such an insensitive gesture to me :(

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

webby wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:36 pm Nolan got a hoverboard, how dumb is Frank's family? just because Aria got one doesn't mean it's appropriate to get him one

Fuck, that's so messed up...
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

I didn't want to jinx it by talking about it but they had unfollowed each other again... And followed each other back in the 5 hours I was asleep (French time)...

I wish she would grow a pair and leave him for good... All these follow/unfollow are the on again off again of their relationship... And I am sorry but that is not normal behavior in a marriage or in a long term relationship... If it is too much work to make it (look to the world like it) work(s) is it really worth it ?

At this point she'd be better off on her own and if she needs help with childcare she has the means to get an au pair...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Colorado? Lmao I checked the weather there and it's 0 celsius! And in a few days it will be +13! +13 (55F) is basically a chilly summer weather and you do NOT need a winter jacket at that weather. She really just wants to buy stuff like a crazy.

Why are they opening gifts in her ig story?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Commonlove wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:17 pm Colorado? Lmao I checked the weather there and it's 0 celsius! And in a few days it will be +13! +13 (55F) is basically a chilly summer weather and you do NOT need a winter jacket at that weather. She really just wants to buy stuff like a crazy.

Why are they opening gifts in her ig story?
I am the last person to defend Britney... because I think she just wants to buy stuff too. But, different people react to weather differently. It can be 78 degrees out.. and I am sweating... but, someone else is freezing. I don't know if it has to do with vitamin levels, like iron etc.. or metabolism or who knows?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

My guess is that they are at Frank's parents house? There was a bunch of firefighter shit in the background. Also hover boards are fun I guess for some active kids (like jessfam kids who are always outside and on the go and who know how to use them) but I feel like Aria and especially Nolan won't use them they'll probably be stored in the garage forever until Britney decides to sell them on Facebook marketplace. Or Brit and frank will let aria and Nolan ride them outside without even knowing how to use it yet and they'll be some accident. Cue B posting on insta "please pray! Nolan had a bad accident while trying out his new hoover board! We are so worried for our little Nollie bear! Will update when we can!"

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I’m sorry but that tattoo looks ridiculous. The lion looks like something my 7 year old could draw on herself. Britney is definitely in another manic episode and has been for some time. I have no doubt she will leave Frank in the next year or two. Also her glasses look like plastic kids glasses.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”