Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I can't stand Josie. I also have back to back kids (not counting my two oldest, which after I had secondary infertility). Going from 2 - 3 was the biggest struggle for me, my twins were easier than my 2 just a year apart (because one was walking and I had a newborn). She obviously has help, how does she do her Fridays with Aaryn (wouldn't her husband be working, he isn't watching the kids).

I do think she had more kids to keep him around. Also speaking of Josie weeks ago when she mentioned her husband had 2 other kids she made it sound like they were older/adults not teens which they are. So that means when she cheated with him they were 8/10 or something. And she gave him her number knowing he was married. Disgusting.
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I can't stand Josie. I also have back to back kids (not counting my two oldest, which after I had secondary infertility). Going from 2 - 3 was the biggest struggle for me, my twins were easier than my 2 just a year apart (because one was walking and I had a newborn). She obviously has help, how does she do her Fridays with Aaryn (wouldn't her husband be working, he isn't watching the kids).

I do think she had more kids to keep him around. Also speaking of Josie weeks ago when she mentioned her husband had 2 other kids she made it sound like they were older/adults not teens which they are. So that means when she cheated with him they were 8/10 or something. And she gave him her number knowing he was married. Disgusting.
Yes she said his other kids are “MUCH older”, as if they were in their 30’s or something. And I cannot believe she flat out admits she gave him her number. I’m assuming he was her client, she cut his hair. That’s probably how they met. Does she not realize Google exists and her followers can see this forum and his ex wife and all that shit? Guess she doesn’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

StarinaAdams wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:53 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:I can't stand Josie. I also have back to back kids (not counting my two oldest, which after I had secondary infertility). Going from 2 - 3 was the biggest struggle for me, my twins were easier than my 2 just a year apart (because one was walking and I had a newborn). She obviously has help, how does she do her Fridays with Aaryn (wouldn't her husband be working, he isn't watching the kids).

Yes she said his other kids are “MUCH older”, as if they were in their 30’s or something. And I cannot believe she flat out admits she gave him her number. I’m assuming he was her client, she cut his hair. That’s probably how they met. Does she not realize Google exists and her followers can see this forum and his ex wife and all that shit? Guess she doesn’t care.

I thought maybe since he is in sales she met him cause he was a sales rep for the salon. How is she not nervous each time he goes to work? You lose them how you got them.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
StarinaAdams wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:33 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:If Josie had her own thread under Aaryn's board would that be better?
I like it better combined; a little bit of Josie when Aaryn is boring, a little bit of Aaryn when Josie is boring.

Thanks. The reason i asked was because several of the ones about Josie had been reported as off topic. I left them but know she considers herself an influencer as well and didn't know if a separate thread (under Aaryn here) would be better.
I think a separate thread would be better, as not everyone is interested in reading about Josie. I’m sure she’s fascinating but I don’t come to a thread titled “Aaryn Williams” to read about someone I’ve never heard of and have zero interest in following. It sounds like I’m not the only one who feels this way if people have flagged some comments for being off topic.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Wow, when was the last time Aaryn had no posts here for 2 days...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

She follows like 7 people on parler and has 1.5k followers. So basically she just spews her hateful shit to people who will tolerate it. She’s disgusting
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

Lalalilylove wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:45 pm She follows like 7 people on parler and has 1.5k followers. So basically she just spews her hateful shit to people who will tolerate it. She’s disgusting
If anyone follows her/can see her parler can you share?!
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Hope she vlogs while at the ranch especially if Yaya is there.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

begenos1 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:01 pm Hope she vlogs while at the ranch especially if Yaya is there.
Yaya didn't come for Christmas. Her sisters husband had a heart attack so she went to Georgia to be with them.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Who else is not looking forward to when the assistants (major eyeroll) come back? Sure, Aaryn will be spray tanned, with curly pageant hair, and huge eye lashes but I prefer when she's more down to earth. I hate her split personalities lol.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

I’d love it if there was a Josie thread
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:06 am
holy_fuuc wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:52 pm If anyone follows her/can see her parler can you share?!
To sum it up: she’s against the vaccine, lockdowns, masks, Democrats, and believes the 2020 election was rigged. Oh and she loves Trump.
I did find that 2 year old airplane video she shared interesting though.
I feel like this one really shows her true hateful colors. I can just hear her bitchy attitude as she typed it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Sobinski wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:27 pm I’d love it if there was a Josie thread
I agree! I'd rather be able to gossip about her in peace than worrying about annoying others/having our posts flagged. I actually came here just now to snark on her LOL! Whenever she talks about her birth experiences I can't help but think (BS!!!) And also, she reminds me of Brooklyn Decker's character on What to Expect When You're Expecting when she's in labor and sneezes and her babies pop out 😂🤣
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I created a post for Josie but kept it on Aaryn's thread.

viewtopic.php?f=252&p=1686170#p1686170
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote:
holy_fuuc wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:52 pm If anyone follows her/can see her parler can you share?!
To sum it up: she’s against the vaccine, lockdowns, masks, Democrats, and believes the 2020 election was rigged. Oh and she loves Trump.
I live in Portland Oregon and our fucking governor is keeping us on lockdowns.

Our governor is trying to make kids get this vaccine In schools without the parent consent most of these parents are keeping there kids home.

Kate Brown is a worthless piece of shit our restaurants aren’t even open gyms,movie theater are closed down. People are moving the hell out of Oregon.

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

I am 70 years old. I got a Tdap vaccination because I was going to be caring for my newborn grandchildren. I had already been vaccinated as a child, but whooping cough has reared its ugly head again in the U.S. I was not going to take the chance of being a carrier.
Selliah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Selliah »

mssqueen233 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:53 pm
Dr0wnP00L wrote: To sum it up: she’s against the vaccine, lockdowns, masks, Democrats, and believes the 2020 election was rigged. Oh and she loves Trump.
I live in Portland Oregon and our fucking governor is keeping us on lockdowns.

Our governor is trying to make kids get this vaccine In schools without the parent consent most of these parents are keeping there kids home.

Kate Brown is a worthless piece of shit our restaurants aren’t even open gyms,movie theater are closed down. People are moving the hell out of Oregon.

I’m so sorry. Thanking God that I live in Texas right now.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Huh?
They aren't giving the vaccine to kids *period* -- it's not approved for them right now
They would never force kids to get it without their parents consent?
Use your brain, please
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:Huh?
They aren't giving the vaccine to kids *period* -- it's not approved for them right now
Use your brain, please
Word has it in oregon if you send your kids to school the school has the right to give the vaccine to children without the parents consent. I don’t think parents are just going to send there kids to school if the school nurses will give the kids the vaccine. I do not trust the schools or Kate brown. Kate brown is a communist and she’s in big with the Chinese government.

The Oregon schools are still on lock down the kids might go back to school in January but who knows oregon is in a mess.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

mssqueen233 wrote:
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:Huh?
Use your brain, please
Word has it in oregon if you send your kids to school the school has the right to give the vaccine to children without the parents consent. I don’t think parents are just going to send there kids to school if the school nurses will give the kids the vaccine. I do not trust the schools or Kate brown. Kate brown is a communist and she’s in big with the Chinese government.

The Oregon schools are still on lock down the kids might go back to school in January but who knows oregon is in a mess.

There are actually 9 states that do not require parental consent for vaccinations. Some have age limits and limitations on which vaccines but others have no limitations at all. I believe Oregon is 1 of the 9. I know that my state (Alaska), the only thing that parental consent is required for is abortion. If a child wants a vaccine, they don't have to ask at any age.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”