Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I just checked out Bonnie’s ill-fitting swimsuit, and yuck. Her butt looks almost as botched as Youtuber Piinksparkles’ butt.

These YouTube moms trying to be sexy and provocative just need to stop. It never works. They never have any sex appeal and it’s just gross and embarrassing for the kids.
ctr_60
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ctr_60 »

yikes at Lincolns convo before bed; his Christmas wish was that he was rich so he could go to Maverick and buy steak and chicken. food and money stresses at the ripe age of 5. poor kids.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Z3phyr wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:14 pm I just checked out Bonnie’s ill-fitting swimsuit, and yuck. Her butt looks almost as botched as Youtuber Piinksparkles’ butt.

These YouTube moms trying to be sexy and provocative just need to stop. It never works. They never have any sex appeal and it’s just gross and embarrassing for the kids.
I guess with all the money and pain she endured, we all have to see the results whether we want to or not. That money could have gone towards college educations but of course she has to put herself first.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

ctr_60 wrote:yikes at Lincolns convo before bed; his Christmas wish was that he was rich so he could go to Maverick and buy steak and chicken. food and money stresses at the ripe age of 5. poor kids.
Both Bonnie and Joel are seemingly oblivious to the red flags their children are waving in front of their faces. Didn’t he also say he’d only take Lady on a Disney cruise with him as well?

These two are completely self absorbed, and their own needs come well above any needs of their children. A “good” meal of vegetables, while listening to their parents argue/discuss money issues. What could possibly go wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

So why did Bonnie announce to all the cousins that all the little kids have to wear a life vest, and then tell her own kids that none of them have to? Can the parents of the little kids not take care of them and figure out to give them a life vest? It always is so weird to me when they have one person, often Jared, talking to the whole crowd like he's a camp counselor or something. There's just too many of them.
offthecuff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by offthecuff »

I can't reiterate this enough. This is Bonnie and Joel's FULL TIME JOB. Not only do they have an editor now, but 2020 has made them stay home quite a bit. I know they take small trips here and there, but have been home most of the year. Why can't they film more quality content? I just don't get it. If my spouse and I were home together and depended on Youtube as out income, we would really try and get out quality content so we could have a consistent stream of income. They are going to lose their channel if they don't stop. I am kind of concerned for them.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

offthecuff wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:45 pm I can't reiterate this enough. This is Bonnie and Joel's FULL TIME JOB. Not only do they have an editor now, but 2020 has made them stay home quite a bit. I know they take small trips here and there, but have been home most of the year. Why can't they film more quality content? I just don't get it. If my spouse and I were home together and depended on Youtube as out income, we would really try and get out quality content so we could have a consistent stream of income. They are going to lose their channel if they don't stop. I am kind of concerned for them.
Joel might disagree YouTube is his full-time job anymore, but yes he knows it pays the bills and has said so in a previous vlog. What would you do differently and what would you film to meet the quality content expectation?
I agree they are losing their channel due to content and a change in their upload vlog schedule. It is likely putting pressure on Joel to build a new business (perhaps it is flipping houses) and Bonnie adjusting to a lower income.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

ctr_60 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:19 pm yikes at Lincolns convo before bed; his Christmas wish was that he was rich so he could go to Maverick and buy steak and chicken. food and money stresses at the ripe age of 5. poor kids.
Considering how pleased the kids seems to be about having Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Hoellein's house, this sadly doesn't surprise me. Except for occasions like Thanksgiving or being allowed to have a decent meal when they were staying at a hotel, having a full tummy is a rare occasion for these kids.

Bonnie's ongoing issues with food are definitely detrimental to her children. Look at the recent "Candlelight Dinner" vlog where all the children had tiny portions of what appeared to be some sort of pasta and slightly larger portions of canned corn and green beans. From the looks of it there was little to no protein in that meal and growing children need a balanced diet that includes protein. I cannot remember the last time I saw Bonnie's fridge full of food and I suspect she keeps it mostly empty because she has zero self control.

While April and Davey are far from perfect parents they do make an effort to feed their kids properly, as does Bonnie's sister, Julie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

offthecuff wrote:I can't reiterate this enough. This is Bonnie and Joel's FULL TIME JOB. Not only do they have an editor now, but 2020 has made them stay home quite a bit. I know they take small trips here and there, but have been home most of the year. Why can't they film more quality content? I just don't get it. If my spouse and I were home together and depended on Youtube as out income, we would really try and get out quality content so we could have a consistent stream of income. They are going to lose their channel if they don't stop. I am kind of concerned for them.
I agree, except that I can't be bothered to be concerned for them. When people have even _nicely_ commented on the type of content they want to see, Bonnie says "Tough.I record what I want to, and you should be grateful that I put anything out" (paraphrasing).
And everyone except her hates blooper vlogs. She really showed how staged had videos are and made herself look bad bribing and threatening the kids into doing what she wanted and saying what she wants them to. Totally ruined the "loving mom with cute, clever kids" narrative she was trying to put forth.
She could easily put out better content, but she is lazy and has enough sycophants telling her how wonderful she is that she can delude herself until the channel finally dies.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

imoverit wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:15 pm So why did Bonnie announce to all the cousins that all the little kids have to wear a life vest, and then tell her own kids that none of them have to? Can the parents of the little kids not take care of them and figure out to give them a life vest? It always is so weird to me when they have one person, often Jared, talking to the whole crowd like he's a camp counselor or something. There's just too many of them.
This is so weird and annoying. I swear at two separate family events Jared has stood up and explained to the entire family how to use a karaoke machine. It’s like he thinks the entire Griffiths fam is developmentally delayed (well...) and/or that he is the family patriarch because he saved the family from near-poverty by introducing the concept of vlogging.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Jared can use electronics so when put among people that can’t spell elementary words he probably does look like Papa Smurf! .....and though Kevin outranks him by far in intelligence level Kevin can’t be bothered educating his own offspring to bother with this Griff mess! It could be that they gave up trying and resigned to what they married into!
They all probably thought they married hot wives when they were young desperate mormon boys little did they know these wives would finally open up their mouth and speak! I feel sorry for any man being married to a Griff girl! They are crass, filled with drama and their husbands seem to constantly attend the show!
Possible exception could be Julie, though she exhibits quite a controlling freakish manner too.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I wonder why Ruby and Beau's families are missing from these family get-togethers. You can pass on Bonnie's vlog today. She preaches to her viewers about Satan while using her nasty fingernails to clean out drinking glasses. Just when you think she can't get any worse...
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Ok setting aside the little matter of using your under nails to scrape out gunk, does Bonnie have any real understanding of her self? I mean if children are raised in constant terror they will lie!!!! Who gets in trouble for not wanting to pee ????? Maybe Bonnie start working on your sailor mouth, then you body positivity if you are worried at what effect you are having on your kids!! You have terrorized them since blanket training onto spending half their childhood in the corner so please don’t act the hero they are learning!!!! All they are learning is,is to find ways to avoid your wrath Ursula !!!!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m glad that these types of vlogs are Bonnie’s favourites, because I’m certain the majority of us would disagree. Random rambling with sad music in the background? I’d rather she didn’t put up a vlog.

And Joel, telling Lincoln not to lie to his wife! That privilege must go to him only. Buying a worthless piece of land with Jared, and then for the piece de resistance, buying the meth house without Bonnie’s knowledge. The kids will learn how to grow up to be “good daddies” with such a wonderful role model.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:01 am I’m glad that these types of vlogs are Bonnie’s favourites, because I’m certain the majority of us would disagree. Random rambling with sad music in the background? I’d rather she didn’t put up a vlog.

When she brought in Satan, she lost me. She simply isn't a good speaker and/or a motivational speaker. She has no central theme, the talk was all over the place and the music, what's up with that. :?
I don't know what is going on with Bonnie these days seen in her vlogs, but she doesn't appear to be a happy person. My guess is there is some financial stress happening in their lives these days.
Someone asked Bonnie on IG when their Christmas vlog will be up and she said next week. Is she serious. Everyone will have moved on beyond the holidays at that point. A YouTubers mistake is not keeping to a closer real time upload schedule especially with holidays. I'm not sure why they do this?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:26 am I wonder why Ruby and Beau's families are missing from these family get-togethers. You can pass on Bonnie's vlog today. She preaches to her viewers about Satan while using her nasty fingernails to clean out drinking glasses. Just when you think she can't get any worse...

Beau's family don't get together like everyone else in the family-just mainly the reunion and Christmas. Ruby is the one I am very curious about.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So Bonnie is going to start doing like E and J. Last year their Christmas vlog was like 2 weeks behind instead of doing it right at Christmas and then back up. They are making a mistake doing that. Ruby, Ellie, April and Davy, etc are uploading their Christmas vlogs right now. Why not do the Christmas vlogs then upload all the talking vlogs that she thinks we are so interested in?

Day 2 of Bonnie talking-yippee! I love how she talks about Joel physically working hard and then pauses with the statement and I work and then stutters something out!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bon Bon's parenting of the year: Feed your kids grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. This isn't a big thing, and I even do this, but Bon Bon NEVER cooks them a decent, hearty, healthy, filling, dinner!!

You buy presents for O's friends and your babysitters? Get real, Bon Bon, those were freebies you got in the mail.

This vlog was taped on the same day as the previous vlog. Such lazy vloggers!
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:30 am Bon Bon's parenting of the year: Feed your kids grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. This isn't a big thing, and I even do this, but Bon Bon NEVER cooks them a decent, hearty, healthy, filling, dinner!!

You buy presents for O's friends and your babysitters? Get real, Bon Bon, those were freebies you got in the mail.

Was this video like a spoof or something? It literally seemed like a cozy, chill day with kids outside and her inside puttering around but she did nothing but complain about how terrible life is. And best Joel not forget she calls him on his way home from work to remind him how "hard" her day was. Must be a joke!!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Liz_444 wrote:Bon Bon's parenting of the year: Feed your kids grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. This isn't a big thing, and I even do this, but Bon Bon NEVER cooks them a decent, hearty, healthy, filling, dinner!!

To be fair, this is the best meal she’s served up in a while. It was warm, had some carbs and protein from the cheese. I’m betting the kids wolfed it down. The next meal is likely to be a random selection of broccoli and squash again. The kids must be praying that mim gets another sponsor from the Pork Board, or Hot Pockets.

God I hate seeing these kids put their dirty feet all over the kitchen counters and sink. And Bonnie says she’s particular about her cleaning Image. Particularly bad, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”