HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

the way i grew up was santa filled the stocking and brought me one present. the rest were from family.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by twomommies »

Nicole242 wrote:So this is really random to complain about and I’m more so just confused...but what is with the whole “Santa only brings one present for each kid” thing and all the other presents are from Haylee and Dan. I’ve never heard of anyone doing this before I came across her videos. As far as I know in everyone’s households Santa brings all the presents for the kids and nothing is from mom/dad (or I mean maybe like one or two gifts from mom and dad if that) lol
It's a stupid concept for cheap people. My SIL does the opposite, her and her husband buy 1 present and "Santa" buys everything else, so she asks relatives to buy Santa gifts and label them from Santa.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Most of these toys will will never be seen again. It’s so common on YT. Just because they can (somehow) afford it right now, parents buy a bunch of toys and it’s all about quantity. It’s so rare that they actually put more thoughts into buying gifts. It also seems like most of the kids don’t really have any wishes (besides wanting everything) or interests that could be expanded over the years (eg. Lego).
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

twomommies wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:24 am
Nicole242 wrote:So this is really random to complain about and I’m more so just confused...but what is with the whole “Santa only brings one present for each kid” thing and all the other presents are from Haylee and Dan. I’ve never heard of anyone doing this before I came across her videos. As far as I know in everyone’s households Santa brings all the presents for the kids and nothing is from mom/dad (or I mean maybe like one or two gifts from mom and dad if that) lol
It's a stupid concept for cheap people. My SIL does the opposite, her and her husband buy 1 present and "Santa" buys everything else, so she asks relatives to buy Santa gifts and label them from Santa.

How is it a stupid concept for cheap people? My parents always bought us a lot of gifts.. not just cheap toys we'd forget about, buy some meaningful ones we still have to this day... and one huge gift from santa.. like a bike or something else. I think it's kind of inconsiderate to ask relatives to buy things and mark them "from Santa" and the kid not know where they actually came from, so they can properly say "thank you" to them. Just my thoughts on it, and everyone is different. But, it doesn't make people cheap to buy the presents and give one from Santa...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
twomommies wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:24 am

How is it a stupid concept for cheap people? My parents always bought us a lot of gifts.. not just cheap toys we'd forget about, buy some meaningful ones we still have to this day... and one huge gift from santa.. like a bike or something else. I think it's kind of inconsiderate to ask relatives to buy things and mark them "from Santa" and the kid not know where they actually came from, so they can properly say "thank you" to them. Just my thoughts on it, and everyone is different. But, it doesn't make people cheap to buy the presents and give one from Santa...
Yea I don’t understand the concept of it being for “cheap” people. I grew up well off and my parents went all out but stockings and one gift from Santa everything else was from mom and dad. They made Christmas magical they wanted the praise for it not some fake guy. That’s what I’ve done with my kids since I had them. Santa brings a gift they really want usually not over 100-150 and then the rest of the gifts are from us. Santa also doesn’t bring pets or electronics in our home Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

nicolefrost wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:56 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
twomommies wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:24 am It's a stupid concept for cheap people. My SIL does the opposite, her and her husband buy 1 present and "Santa" buys everything else, so she asks relatives to buy Santa gifts and label them from Santa.

Yea I don’t understand the concept of it being for “cheap” people. I grew up well off and my parents went all out but stockings and one gift from Santa everything else was from mom and dad. They made Christmas magical they wanted the praise for it not some fake guy. That’s what I’ve done with my kids since I had them. Santa brings a gift they really want usually not over 100-150 and then the rest of the gifts are from us. Santa also doesn’t bring pets or electronics in our home Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly! And either way, all those presents, are being bought by the parents (cause spoiler ahead... Santa isn't real :P ) So, it's hardly being cheap lol
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

However you all do Santa in your homes, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! (if you celebrate) <3
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

To get us back on topic...

Is it just me or does Haylee look really uncomfortable/unhappy in this picture? Hazzel and Sterling look adorable, but something is off about her here. That smile just looks so forced and she looks like she's about to cry. I think something's going on, especially with her acting all bubbly and overly happy on youtube and then cussing people out on her instagram stories. Feels like I'm watching two different people. She doesn't seem okay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Yes. Like someone asked her to pose so she fake smiled. Must be in a low point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

I guess Haylee and Dann's mom worked things out? Considering that she got both Hazzel and Sterling gifts after she called them brats and said she didnt want to see them again.

Also surprised that she showed Dustin so much, since his mom told her not to. Maybe she said yes for Christmas, but now everyone knows what he looks like and everything so what was the point of not showing him in the first place lol

One more thing, why would you tell your kids that the gifts you got them weren't cheap? Dann was all like "these boots weren't the cheapest" like you're not supposed to say that when giving someone a gift, let alone your kids. You're not supposed to make someone feel bad when giving them a gift lmao. The complete opposite actually. Why did you even get them those ugly ass boots in the first place then? Because they just NEED cow boy boots apparently.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

To be fair, I look like I’m in pain when I don’t smile with teeth either lololol

I hope haylee is getting help for her mental health, honestly.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Iammrsnesbitt wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:41 pm To be fair, I look like I’m in pain when I don’t smile with teeth either lololol

I hope haylee is getting help for her mental health, honestly.
Lol I feel like she usually looks happier in other pictures and this picture just looks and feels so forced to me, but I look awkward in pics too lmao.

I hope she's getting help/still taking her meds too. She's been acting strange.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Haylee said in a comment once on ig that she tries no to show Dustin out of respect but that no one asked her not to. I like that about her. For all her faults Haylee sure thinks about others a lot

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:02 am Haylee said in a comment once on ig that she tries no to show Dustin out of respect but that no one asked her not to. I like that about her. For all her faults Haylee sure thinks about others a lot

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol. I think she's said multiple times that it was Dustin's mom that doesn't want Dustin shown, even says it in her youtube description. And Haylee still posts photos of him and shows him in vlogs. So yeah, she really thinks about others a lot lmao
Nicole242
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicole242 »

Haylee has said Dustin’s mom doesn’t want him to be the main focus in videos but that it’s okay to show brief clips of him here and there (which she has very briefly before. Usually just the back of him but I think there have been a few glimpses of his face as well) Havent watched the new video yet so Idk how much he is in this video but maybe his mom is loosening up and allowing him to be filmed more? Who knows
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Nicole242 wrote:Haylee has said Dustin’s mom doesn’t want him to be the main focus in videos but that it’s okay to show brief clips of him here and there (which she has very briefly before. Usually just the back of him but I think there have been a few glimpses of his face as well) Havent watched the new video yet so Idk how much he is in this video but maybe his mom is loosening up and allowing him to be filmed more? Who knows
I remember this conversation, I think it was when her and Dann were wrapping presents for Christmas last year.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

So what do you guys think about the "ghosts" in their room? lol
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

She’s probably just looking for views
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I was bored last night and watched her day in the life. She seems to interact well with sterling. He was cute in it. He’s grown into his looks.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:03 am I was bored last night and watched her day in the life. She seems to interact well with sterling. He was cute in it. He’s grown into his looks.
Well yeah, that's her son lol. But I agree, Sterling is so adorable.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”