Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Josette »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:30 am Bon Bon's parenting of the year: Feed your kids grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. This isn't a big thing, and I even do this, but Bon Bon NEVER cooks them a decent, hearty, healthy, filling, dinner!!

You buy presents for O's friends and your babysitters? Get real, Bon Bon, those were freebies you got in the mail.

This vlog was taped on the same day as the previous vlog. Such lazy vloggers!
About the only times these kids get a filling meal is when they're at Grandma & Grandpa Hoellein's house for Thanksgiving, the rare occasions when Joel prepares a meal like he did in this vlog or when he took the kids to the cabin and even rarer when they were staying at a hotel and got room service meals where they were able to eat their fill. Most of the time it's warmed over soup or teeny tiny portions of leftover pasta with cheap canned veggies. While they're not perfect, some of Bonnie's siblings put her to shame when it comes to cooking meals for her kids.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

CognitiveDissonance wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:03 pm
Liz_444 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:30 am Bon Bon's parenting of the year: Feed your kids grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. This isn't a big thing, and I even do this, but Bon Bon NEVER cooks them a decent, hearty, healthy, filling, dinner!!

You buy presents for O's friends and your babysitters? Get real, Bon Bon, those were freebies you got in the mail.

Was this video like a spoof or something? It literally seemed like a cozy, chill day with kids outside and her inside puttering around but she did nothing but complain about how terrible life is. And best Joel not forget she calls him on his way home from work to remind him how "hard" her day was. Must be a joke!!
I think she’s realized her resorting and galavanting days are over. Not just because of Covid. Her channel and “branding” are essentially dead and she’s got nothing really to show for it but some boxed up, ill-fitting polyester clothes and botched plastic surgery scars.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Josette wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:20 pm

About the only times these kids get a filling meal is when they're at Grandma & Grandpa Hoellein's house for Thanksgiving, the rare occasions when Joel prepares a meal like he did in this vlog or when he took the kids to the cabin and even rarer when they were staying at a hotel and got room service meals where they were able to eat their fill. Most of the time it's warmed over soup or teeny tiny portions of leftover pasta with cheap canned veggies. While they're not perfect, some of Bonnie's siblings put her to shame when it comes to cooking meals for her kids.
It's very telling when your 5 year old wants Santa to give him money so he can buy chicken and steak at the market. Can you imagine?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

That was a pretty resounding IG message from viewers asking about her Christmas vlog that is really late. We are talking a few holiday vlogs each year if you uploaded within a day or two after the holiday, it would result in improved view numbers. If your mental health can't withstand this slightly deviated schedule, then trying working the holidays on 12 hours shifts. She truly has gone beyond ridiculous and has left the world of reality. "Currant" sp. time or the current time a couple of days later isn't likely a safety issue and when has she worried about safety? At this point, she deserves to see her channel fail since she hasn't accepted YouTube has changed and you have to be more responsive to viewers in what you are doing or not doing. "I'll do what I want," is no longer an option. Her manager might want to remind them how they are paid.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

"Bri is gone so I get to play house" that statement was so weird to me, I'll bet the kids are going to be so sad to see Bri go.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

thenightowl wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:07 pm "Bri is gone so I get to play house" that statement was so weird to me, I'll bet the kids are going to be so sad to see Bri go.
I thought that was an odd statement too.
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

thenightowl wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:07 pm "Bri is gone so I get to play house" that statement was so weird to me, I'll bet the kids are going to be so sad to see Bri go.

The way she bitterly said this made me wonder if this is what her nervous breakdown has been about: losing her cheap house help.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Of course they are, especially the boys. Bri loves them and it shows and she's more of a mother to them than Bonnie. Her baby is lucky to have her as a mother.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

After today's vlog title, "Kitchen Update on our Meth House," it is clear neither Bonnie nor Joel has a lick of business sense. If the disclosed history of the house doesn't scare a potential buyer away, finding out the house is referred to by the seller as the "Meth House" may. Is this supposed to be cute from Bonnie, because it isn't.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:45 am After today's vlog title, "Kitchen Update on our Meth House," it is clear neither Bonnie nor Joel has a lick of business sense. If the disclosed history of the house doesn't scare a potential buyer away, finding out the house is referred to by the seller as the "Meth House" may. Is this supposed to be cute from Bonnie, because it isn't.
I was thinking exactly the same! Terribly bad publicity to call it a meth house. It might be a fun joke among family and friends but not online where the potential buyers can see it... I would never buy anything that has the ''meth house'' reputation, no matter how renovated it is.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Kataja wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:20 am
Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:45 am After today's vlog title, "Kitchen Update on our Meth House," it is clear neither Bonnie nor Joel has a lick of business sense. If the disclosed history of the house doesn't scare a potential buyer away, finding out the house is referred to by the seller as the "Meth House" may. Is this supposed to be cute from Bonnie, because it isn't.
I was thinking exactly the same! Terribly bad publicity to call it a meth house. It might be a fun joke among family and friends but not online where the potential buyers can see it... I would never buy anything that has the ''meth house'' reputation, no matter how renovated it is.
They could lose money due to the meth house thumbnails/topic, their vlogs showing the testing for meth and it should have been a reason why Joel shouldn't have purchased this home. Again, I really dislike the floor plan and location on a busy street corner. The basement turned out better than I though it would. If it is your business to flip a house, it shouldn't take twice as long and cost twice as much.
Do you think they'll hire a realtor to sell the house that will cut into their profit. My guess is a realtor will tell him to take down some of their meth house vlogs.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

As I mentioned about Ellie and Jared's house seeming to be stalled. My BIL who is in construction said lumber costs have gone way up due to factories bring shut down early with COVID, some doubled in price if not more. Plywood sheet used to be In the teens, now costs are in the 50's. Lots of builders have stopped building because a price that was quoted 6-9 months, or more ago cannot be met now, and fear the buyer is not going to pay that much more for the cost. Could have affected the renovation too.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

So they are driving around in expired plates??? Um....ok.

11 months to flip a house?? That is 7 months too long.

Why is the kitchen in the middle of the living room??

If the kids are still in school, when was this filmed?? Are they that behind in vlogging? Will they post their Christmas vlog on Valentines Day?? Nobody CARES about Christmas vlogs now....it's a "been there, done that" situation....at least for me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kataja wrote:
As soon as I saw that thumbnail, I thought "does she _want_ to lose money on this house?" They're going to have to disclose the positive meth residue, but you know they're also not going to be able to help themselves and will tell prospective buyers that they are vloggers. And all the "meth house" references are not going to help. Nobody wants to raise their children in a house that everyone knows was a drug house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:09 am So they are driving around in expired plates??? Um....ok.

If the kids are still in school, when was this filmed?? Are they that behind in vlogging? Will they post their Christmas vlog on Valentines Day?? Nobody CARES about Christmas vlogs now....it's a "been there, done that" situation....at least for me.
What has he been doing for the past 11 months? He's not even done yet! It's not like he's doing this in his spare time either. He has to be the laziest person ever. He does look good holding Bonnie's bag though ;) Did she get the idea to call it the meth house from reading here? hmm
glamour1225
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glamour1225 »

I saw in the new video Joel singing the praises of tankless water heaters. I know nothing about home construction etc. but am in the very early stages of designing my dream home. I mentioned a tankless water heater to my husband for our home and he was like how do u know about that and I explained I watch these people on YouTube who are flipping a house. He goes wow that guy is an idiot for putting a tankless water heater in a house he’s solely renovating to flip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:09 am So they are driving around in expired plates??? Um....ok.

The upper floor reminds me of a mobile home setup.
Joel might’ve made some money renovating mobile homes and renting them, maybe.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Z3phyr wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:26 am

The upper floor reminds me of a mobile home setup.
Joel might’ve made some money renovating mobile homes and renting them, maybe.
Personally, I would have eliminated the island and made more living space. That kitchen takes up the whole upstairs. Maybe it will look better when they're done?
itsbeenawhile_55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsbeenawhile_55 »

So from an interior design standpoint and also, as someone who is married to a realtor. The house being a former meth house is probably going to be a non-issue. For a few reasons.. one its already passed all the clean inspections, its a small town and area.. i am sure most people were already aware of the ongoings of the home, people by homes where people have died in them all the time. So former meth house turned around won't be an issue.

From a design standpoint.. They (esp. Bonnie) are putting WAY too much money into PERSONAL design stuff. 1 or 2 extra expenses to make a home more appealing is fine is a flip. But Bonnie is designing this home as if it was for her and they have stated multiple times that is is not.

Which leads me to believe.. that they already have a buyer in mind / lined up. I would not be shocked to discover if the buyer ends up being a family member or friend.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

itsbeenawhile_55 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:21 pm So from an interior design standpoint and also, as someone who is married to a realtor. The house being a former meth house is probably going to be a non-issue. For a few reasons.. one its already passed all the clean inspections, its a small town and area.. i am sure most people were already aware of the ongoings of the home, people by homes where people have died in them all the time. So former meth house turned around won't be an issue.
I think the difference is you are aware it was a meth house through disclosures. I believe their vlogs showing the testing and the condition the house was once in are not helpful. Could these vlogs impact their offers, I guess time will tell.
I think what you talked about (meth houses/people who died) is a reason to build a new house, but I do love old homes too.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”