Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

kaper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by kaper »

I'm sure they thought once they were out from under their huge mortgage, their budget problems would be solved. What they fail to recognize is their income has also taken a dump. You can only sell so much of your used stuff on Market Place. Until they realize they can not rely on YouTube as a career, they will continue to spiral. They have real, fixed expenses each month, yet expect to budget for these expenses based on a variable, inconsistent income.
BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BishandDish »

I don't know how they aren't on the streets for real. How are they even bringing in income??

That last moving budget video was TERRIBLE. 9 months ago, Katie would've been like "OMG I CANT BELIEVE WE SPENT 500 dollars" Now its all "oh thats not that bad". No, it is bad. You can pack dinners/snacks, while driving its only 4 hours, not 4 days. They will never ever ever get out of debt. I promise within a year, they will buy a new home, and still be clawing to stay relevant. Why is getting regular jobs beneath them? If in reality YouTube pays the bills, they both could get regular jobs and just dump all that income into their debt snowflake or whatever its called. They don't daily vlog, they basically biweekly vlog. Yall aren't doing FUCKING SHIT, but sitting around all day. They need a real reality check. And how arrogant Katie is, and how dense Cullen is, its probably never going to happen.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I don't understand why they are not vlogging?? If this is their JOB, and the only way they make money, why are they not "working"??

The only thing they have to show for all the money they spent on eating out is a few extra pounds gained and poop!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

I am livid she bought a hang mat swing for Brooks and still hasn't stopped projecting onto him that he is abnormal in her mind and effectively treats him as such. He is forced to go in there even if he doesn't want to, imagine. My heart breaks thinking about this. Which also makes it a misleading and confusing Christmas "gift". Of course for the fun part, the true swing set parts, Brooks has to share his 'gift' with Gaines. I am certain Gaines did not get one gift of the exaggerated amount of gifts they got, of which she was asked to share with Brooks! Katie is such a bitch for giving him this "present". In every vlog I have been thinking that Brooks is such a completely normal, sweet and even smart boy it seems.

I am appalled and shocked Gaines said she didn't want to hug Brooks, all while smiling for the camera, an aggressive statement literally through her smile (sic).

Katie read a note with loving and encouraging text, how brave and sweet and beautiful children they were and how they loved them with all their heart, but when she looked up from the paper, she only looked at Gaines. Not in second instance, not in third instance, never did she make eye contact with Brooks.

I am appalled at Katie in general. What a bitch! Good luck Katie with your uncivilized daughter. I hope she (and you) will feel it in the future.

It is obvious that she doesn't know how to love boys, by her response at simple daily things like when the (cute!) robot dog bounced against the chair, or when Brooks made some kind of jump, not even, it was nothing wild, but Katie startled already and had a distant response like "Oh", like she was unfamiliar with this to her core.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I don't know what was worse, the tone deaf singing, the constantly playing annoying music, the neverending old haggy laugh of a cold heartless mother, the lack of masks or distancing while being out and about in the neighborhood handing out candy cans, the obnoxious behavior from everyone except Brooks......good Lord, they are so classless, yuck 🤮👎🏻
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:08 am I don't understand why they are not vlogging?? If this is their JOB, and the only way they make money, why are they not "working"??

The only thing they have to show for all the money they spent on eating out is a few extra pounds gained and poop!
I'm pretty sure they have other jobs now, cullen at least anyway and probably something he does from home. It's pretty obvious to me because they have scaled back the content a lot since they moved.
I believe youtube isn't near as lucrative as it once was so it is impossible that a vlog every second week is enough to pay the bills.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:06 pm I don't know what was worse, the tone deaf singing, the constantly playing annoying music, the neverending old haggy laugh of a cold heartless mother, the lack of masks or distancing while being out and about in the neighborhood handing out candy cans, the obnoxious behavior from everyone except Brooks......good Lord, they are so classless, yuck 🤮👎🏻
I loved the song though, I wish I would know the female artist who sang it, I tried to look it up on YT yesterday but couldn't find it! I also love their house, I really loved the ambiance, especially the kitchen/living room area! Yes for the rest I all agree, very well said! (unfortunately)
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Got to love the hypocrisy of staying home for Thanksgiving, and then seeing all of your extended family on both sides for Christmas during the most critical and dangerous time of a pandemic.

Cullen's sister posted a long sequence of her and her mother working out indoors at the gym without masks. Do they not know how this spreads? Must be nice to live in complete ignorance and denial. No wonder hospital ICUs are at 120-130% capacity and staff is forced to put patients in closets and code people on the floor of the ER.

People like this don't seem to understand that if they catch this in January and February and develop a serious condition that requires hospitalization, it's very likely there will be no where for them to receive treatment. Katie and Cullen's parents are both elderly. Hospitals are no longer able to provide high quality critical care. They don't have the staff or the beds. Katie and Cullen definitely downplayed seeing both sets of families and completely obscured it from the vlogs and Instagram, because I guess they have the self-awareness to know they'll get called out, but not the sense of responsibility or decency to stay home? Cullen's sister is much more shameless about it and posts photos of the large family get-togethers.
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

In Katie's IG stories, she shows alerts from the home monitoring system. Which could have already been installed in the rental house, but seems odd for that nice neighborhood. And they are putting in a new fence at the house, and according to Katie, Cullen has been working on that. Usually you can't make huge additions to a rental house like that. Is the landlord paying for a new fence and asking the tenants to put it up themselves? Seems very strange. Something fishy is going on.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Creative74 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:48 am In Katie's IG stories, she shows alerts from the home monitoring system. Which could have already been installed in the rental house, but seems odd for that nice neighborhood. And they are putting in a new fence at the house, and according to Katie, Cullen has been working on that. Usually you can't make huge additions to a rental house like that. Is the landlord paying for a new fence and asking the tenants to put it up themselves? Seems very strange. Something fishy is going on.
I believe they said the landlord was putting in a fence, but I could be wrong.

My next door neighbor rents his house. He takes off some of the rent money if the tenant does all the yard work. Maybe Cullen made a deal to help with the fence in exchange for less rent??
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Liz_444 wrote:
Creative74 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:48 am In Katie's IG stories, she shows alerts from the home monitoring system. Which could have already been installed in the rental house, but seems odd for that nice neighborhood. And they are putting in a new fence at the house, and according to Katie, Cullen has been working on that. Usually you can't make huge additions to a rental house like that. Is the landlord paying for a new fence and asking the tenants to put it up themselves? Seems very strange. Something fishy is going on.
I believe they said the landlord was putting in a fence, but I could be wrong.

My next door neighbor rents his house. He takes off some of the rent money if the tenant does all the yard work. Maybe Cullen made a deal to help with the fence in exchange for less rent??
If I’m not mistaken, isn’t the landlord a viewer?
Regardless of the neighborhood I don’t think a home monitoring system is odd, at all. You also get a discount on home insurance.
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Ok- she explains the fence in her latest IG story. The landlord had people installing the fence, but Cullen just wanted to help.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

BishandDish wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:52 am I don't know how they aren't on the streets for real. How are they even bringing in income??

That last moving budget video was TERRIBLE. 9 months ago, Katie would've been like "OMG I CANT BELIEVE WE SPENT 500 dollars" Now its all "oh thats not that bad". No, it is bad. You can pack dinners/snacks, while driving its only 4 hours, not 4 days. They will never ever ever get out of debt. I promise within a year, they will buy a new home, and still be clawing to stay relevant. Why is getting regular jobs beneath them? If in reality YouTube pays the bills, they both could get regular jobs and just dump all that income into their debt snowflake or whatever its called. They don't daily vlog, they basically biweekly vlog. Yall aren't doing FUCKING SHIT, but sitting around all day. They need a real reality check. And how arrogant Katie is, and how dense Cullen is, its probably never going to happen.
What is striking me is the constant, oh we don't want to spend much on this because we plan to get bigger when we get a bigger house. Like seriously?!? Did they not learn their lesson. She just said that about the new dining room table, which was nothing to sneeze at, costing nearly $500. That was a beautiful table and chairs, and why do they need to upgrade to a bigger house with bigger furniture again? Why are they storing so much furniture with the plans of getting a bigger house again? Did they not learn anything? Don't preach that you are enjoying having less so you can enjoy the important things in life all while constantly saying you are still going to get a bigger house again. 1800 sq feet is nothing to sneeze at!!! It is perfectly normal! Keep the smaller house, pay off debt, save for vacations, college funds and retirement, all while being able to enjoy the life you have. They truly haven't learned any of the lessons they claim to have. And $500 to eat out because you are moving?!?!? Um, what??? Pack a cooler for the road with sandwiches, fresh fruit and drinks. Throw a pizza in the over to cook while you are unloading things. I can understand eating out a time or two during all that, but $500 worth!?!? Holy shit that is excessive!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Creative74 wrote:Ok- she explains the fence in her latest IG story. The landlord had people installing the fence, but Cullen just wanted to help.
He was probably dying to talk to someone besides Katie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Creative74 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:39 pm Ok- she explains the fence in her latest IG story. The landlord had people installing the fence, but Cullen just wanted to help.
Lol, our dialogue between here and them... Funny fact that Katie in particular responds. Also this is an indication I believe that Cullen and Katie are different in their core on the budgeting dimension, like Cullen told that he likes to go to thrift stores. Katie would never go and help workers, and believes in servants. While Cullen doesn't.
Tayloch00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tayloch00 »

I can't with them. Did they even search on facebook marketplace for anything? Spending 450 for a fake tree and table set was stupid. Try ikea or Craigslist even. Im pretty sure by summer we are going to hear that oh were broke. Cullen if you see these comments please take ahold of your finances before its too late.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Tayloch00 wrote:I can't with them. Did they even search on facebook marketplace for anything? Spending 450 for a fake tree and table set was stupid. Try ikea or Craigslist even. Im pretty sure by summer we are going to hear that oh were broke. Cullen if you see these comments please take ahold of your finances before its too late.
I could totally understand their need for a table. Personally if I were in their situation I would have looked for an inexpensive used option but we all know they won't do that. I draw the line at the overpriced fake tree though.

Ikea has super inexpensive table options and fake trees for cheap as well. The store they were at is ridiculously overpriced in my opinion. Katie just thinks the most expensive item is the "best".

They keep justifying these ridiculous purchases because it is their "new style". You don't get to redecorate exactly how you want when you are 100k in debt.

I honestly think they are afraid of judgement from their followers. They think their house has to be perfect. When in reality they would attract more viewers on a debt free journey if they were actually trying not to spend money. Like go thrifting and film the whole experience? Find a solid wood table for $40 and paint it? They are so lazy it's crazy.

My youngest needs a nightstand for his room and I am constantly looking at marketplace for one. Sure it would be nice to just have one right away. But I would rather wait and save $$$!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Creative74
Talker
Talker

They sure are enjoying shopping these days WAY more than they are enjoying working and making money! Katie said on her IG story that she is picky about what furniture she gets and she is VERY specific on what she wants. They do NOT have the right to be this damn picky and specific about their stupid decor when they are THIS far in debt.
When are we going to see budgeting videos? That would have been a smart choice for the first of the year, because most people are trying to do better with finances in the new year. Instead, it's just a bunch of footage of yet more shopping. SMH.
BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

I saw her Instagram stories where she it spouting out the mouth about their next house. My current house isn't even decorated because it is a true transitional home to our forever home. My husband and decided not to go BUCK wild and spend a crap ton of money when we didn't know how big our forever home was going to be.

Their priorities will never change. They are both so spoiled that they will never have a modest home.
BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

Another thing! Lol!!

Our dining room table that we had for over 7 years, that was from Ikea broke. We got another 100 dollar one off of facebook market...because again we are in a similar position to cullen and katie without all their debt drama.

Yet of course she had to buy new. It's fine for them to sell all their shit on marketplace but they can't buy off of it? Because its beneath them. Unrelatable!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”