Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I like old houses too, but there are old houses with character and just old houses. The meth house isn't an old house that just "needs some love". It doesn't have character or "good bones", like a Victorian or Craftsman bungalow. And like I said, it's one thing to have it in the disclosure that there was meth residue, and something else entirely to have it mentioned over and over in vlog titles that it's a "meth house".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Liz_444 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:12 pm I like old houses too, but there are old houses with character and just old houses. The meth house isn't an old house that just "needs some love". It doesn't have character or "good bones", like a Victorian or Craftsman bungalow. And like I said, it's one thing to have it in the disclosure that there was meth residue, and something else entirely to have it mentioned over and over in vlog titles that it's a "meth house".

Maybe I'm naive, but wouldn't you worry about old drug dealers coming back to the house??? The house doesn't look like it's in a great part of town either.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I think they would have been better off buying lights and fixtures more suited to an older house but they were probably free so there's that.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:56 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:12 pm I like old houses too, but there are old houses with character and just old houses. The meth house isn't an old house that just "needs some love". It doesn't have character or "good bones", like a Victorian or Craftsman bungalow. And like I said, it's one thing to have it in the disclosure that there was meth residue, and something else entirely to have it mentioned over and over in vlog titles that it's a "meth house".

Maybe I'm naive, but wouldn't you worry about old drug dealers coming back to the house??? The house doesn't look like it's in a great part of town either.
They should be worried, it happened to my childhood best friend's family after they moved into a new house (that mysteriously had a dead deer in a locked closet). Apparently a drug dealer lived there before them, and it took quite some time for his clients to stop ringing their doorbell.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I bet in their callow minds, they believe they’re gentrifying the area.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

A change from last year. Julie and Landon spending New Years Eve with E+J.
What is up with Bonnie's IG story showing her hair flying all over and moving up and down that has a hashtag brand sponsored. I think it is a joke since I just don't see her being asked to advertise hair products? And good news they can sleep in until noon now that their youngest is five. Like this hasn't happed in the past. ;)
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:55 pm A change from last year. Julie and Landon spending New Years Eve with E+J.
What is up with Bonnie's IG story showing her hair flying all over and moving up and down that has a hashtag brand sponsored. I think it is a joke since I just don't see her being asked to advertise hair products? And good news they can sleep in until noon now that their youngest is five. Like this hasn't happed in the past. ;)
Maybe when he's six, he can get his own apartment and B&J can sleep all day long.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Ew..she slept in that eye makeup! Complete pig. Who the hell sleeps till noon when you have young kids?! Looking hungover if ya ask me. I don’t care if they are LDS...she looks hungover as hell!
Lovetoknit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lovetoknit »

I can’t imagine they are going to walk away making any money from this house. It has been 11 months. Not only have they had to pay for basically rebuilding the house but they have also had topaz for the mortgage. Joel never should have bought this house!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Catface2 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:05 am Ew..she slept in that eye makeup! Complete pig. Who the hell sleeps till noon when you have young kids?! Looking hungover if ya ask me. I don’t care if they are LDS...she looks hungover as hell!
I have speculated that they have experienced with mind altering substances in the past, just based on the things they say and do (and joke about), which is far more worldly than the average Mormon. And I am not talking about Dr. Pepper. Shay was a full-on alcoholic while filming his vlog.....anything is possible.

Bonnie's recent rant about lying to your spouse and how you should still come clean even many years later, has really gotten me thinking. Her pause was so long and heavy that I thought she was talking about her own relationship, but I am wondering who it is now. Beau, Ruby, Grandpa Griff?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Lovetoknit wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:06 am I can’t imagine they are going to walk away making any money from this house. It has been 11 months. Not only have they had to pay for basically rebuilding the house but they have also had topaz for the mortgage. Joel never should have bought this house!
I got the impression he paid cash for this meth house. I think Bonnie said something about spending the money they were saving for their dream house or something to that effect. He did have to pay property taxes, utility bills and probably insurance on it though. I don't think they will make a huge profit on it.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Catface2 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:05 am Ew..she slept in that eye makeup! Complete pig. Who the hell sleeps till noon when you have young kids?! Looking hungover if ya ask me. I don’t care if they are LDS...she looks hungover as hell!
Last time I was in bed that late when my son was a little kid was because I had bronchitis and had spent most of the night coughing so hard I vomited and when I finally stopped coughing enough that I could sleep I basically passed out because I was exhausted. I felt so bad when I woke up and saw what time it was, but my son was a trooper and fixed himself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Toddled into the kitchen and made him his favorite grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and let him eat it on the couch, something he usually wasn't allowed to do at that age because messy.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Wow Olivia has really left Cody behind (church insta photo) height wise I wonder what Linc and Boston’s path will be height wise ! It must be really tough for Cody poor kid! He is even lifting on his tipi toes to look taller! I can’t even imagine how tough it must be with other boys in his class the size of Olivia!
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Vlog with Bri today was very refreshing. How I imagine it might be with Bonnie if she wasn't so burnt out from being a mom.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Happy+Charlie wrote:Vlog with Bri today was very refreshing. How I imagine it might be with Bonnie if she wasn't so burnt out from being a mom.
Lol, I hated it. I jumped out as soon as I realised what it was. I’m not a fan of the kid centric vlogs at the best of times, and it just highlights Bonnie’s lacklustre attitude towards her channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:36 pm Vlog with Bri today was very refreshing. How I imagine it might be with Bonnie if she wasn't so burnt out from being a mom.
It was nice to see how happy the kids were and not being micromanaged by their mother. I was just looking at Bri's instagram and she's having a baby boy in early May so Bonnie has a little time to take advantage of her. I wonder if she'll quit working for Bonnie and Joel once the baby comes. Wouldn't surprise me if she has to look after 5 children.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:21 pm
Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:36 pm Vlog with Bri today was very refreshing. How I imagine it might be with Bonnie if she wasn't so burnt out from being a mom.
It was nice to see how happy the kids were and not being micromanaged by their mother. I was just looking at Bri's instagram and she's having a baby boy in early May so Bonnie has a little time to take advantage of her. I wonder if she'll quit working for Bonnie and Joel once the baby comes. Wouldn't surprise me if she has to look after 5 children.
Six, if you count Bonnie, because Bri does 99% of the household work in addition to taking care of the kids. And as much as the kids will miss her, Bri needs to center on taking care of her own baby. That's going to be hard on the kids twofold because without Bri's help Bonnie is going to get even worse because I doubt she'll be able to find someone willing to put up with Bonnie's crap.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Josette wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:21 pm
Six, if you count Bonnie, because Bri does 99% of the household work in addition to taking care of the kids. And as much as the kids will miss her, Bri needs to center on taking care of her own baby. That's going to be hard on the kids twofold because without Bri's help Bonnie is going to get even worse because I doubt she'll be able to find someone willing to put up with Bonnie's crap.
I don't understand how Bonnie is burnt out from being a mom. She doesn't cook, she doesn't appear to clean, the kids are school aged and she sleeps in until noon. How on earth is she burnt out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

My guess she had them fresh out of high school (nearly). I think she's seen and thinks the grass is greener and all the things she could do freely without kids (or less) if she had not done what was expected of her. Maybe if they would have stopped at 2, she would enjoy them more, and not seem so annoyed. Though, I don't think half the number would make a difference either, she just wants paid help and time to be pampered.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Happy+Charlie wrote:My guess she had them fresh out of high school (nearly). I think she's seen and thinks the grass is greener and all the things she could do freely without kids (or less) if she had not done what was expected of her. Maybe if they would have stopped at 2, she would enjoy them more, and not seem so annoyed. Though, I don't think half the number would make a difference either, she just wants paid help and time to be pampered.
I think she, Ruby and Ellie had kids because that's what was expected of them, not because they really wanted. Ellie especially had no clue how much work was involved. Ruby I think had some idea because she had to parent her siblings. Julie got to work some, and live away from the family for a while. Although I don't believe her when she says she "loved" being a nurse, I do think that the time away from the double bubble (Utah Mormon+Griffiths) was good for her. She seems to enjoy her kids more than her sisters do. Ruby, Ellie and Bonnie don't even seem to like their kids. I can just imagine them sitting, scrolling away on their phones, reading comments about what great moms they are, or shopping at Nordstrom.com, and one of the kids calls them, and they yell "WHAT??!", thinking "why can't they leave me TF alone?"

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”