Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by dramallama429 »

If people are wondering how they saved for a down payment, it’s actually because she withdrew the money from the college fund her mom set up for her. Someone shared a while back a screenshot of rashy saying this in a Facebook group. They have not saved or worked for anything that they have.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Ld5 »

dramallama429 wrote:If people are wondering how they saved for a down payment, it’s actually because she withdrew the money from the college fund her mom set up for her. Someone shared a while back a screenshot of rashy saying this in a Facebook group. They have not saved or worked for anything that they have.
I thought the college money went towards IVF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Sunshineee9 wrote:All she had to say was 95% of what we do is dave Ramsey. I use this book that I'm not going to show you at all. And go follow scam artist Jordan Paige for nasty ass, unhealthy meals.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Or maybe, like, invest in a fraction of a stock, or, like, I dunno how to explain it. Image

She’s a walking headache

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ld5 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:53 am
dramallama429 wrote:If people are wondering how they saved for a down payment, it’s actually because she withdrew the money from the college fund her mom set up for her. Someone shared a while back a screenshot of rashy saying this in a Facebook group. They have not saved or worked for anything that they have.

I can’t find the screenshot of the old Facebook group post, but she was basically talking about penalties for taking money out of a 529 when it’s used for something other than college. I also found an old screenshot of an Instagram q&a and the ivf money was college savings that her grandparents saved for her. So the grandparents college savings and the 529 her mom set up are different!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

dramallama429 wrote:

I can’t find the screenshot of the old Facebook group post, but she was basically talking about penalties for taking money out of a 529 when it’s used for something other than college. I also found an old screenshot of an Instagram q&a and the ivf money was college savings that her grandparents saved for her. So the grandparents college savings and the 529 her mom set up are different!
So she can talk all she likes about emergency funds and investments - yet she couldnt get her shit together and save for a “new” second hand vehicle in the 6-7 months they had from the twins announcement til birth. She should have been making bank pre twins - imagine all the sponsorships she could have in that time - her management sucks.

She talks the talk - but clearly doesnt walk the walk.

Wheres all her home cooking? Eating from the pantry? She doesnt shown them eating anything anymore. Those gross egg blueberry “muffin” things she made the other day Image they looked burnt and stuck to the pan. You can tell she doesnt do it often - if at all.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Haulnarse wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:53 am I thought the college money went towards IVF?

So she can talk all she likes about emergency funds and investments - yet she couldnt get her shit together and save for a “new” second hand vehicle in the 6-7 months they had from the twins announcement til birth. She should have been making bank pre twins - imagine all the sponsorships she could have in that time - her management sucks.

Wheres all her home cooking? Eating from the pantry? She doesnt shown them eating anything anymore. Those gross egg blueberry “muffin” things she made the other day Image they looked burnt and stuck to the pan. You can tell she doesnt do it often - if at all.
You forgot that there was also banana mixed in those muffins too. That looked nasty

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:54 pm
dramallama429 wrote:

Agreed with everything and yeah she definitely should have been able to save less than $30k up over the course of 7 months or so if she actually saves, invests, and budgets.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Uploads a financial advise video and then proceeds to post on Instagram the next day about her supporting local shops and buys expensive Valentine’s Day garland that looks like tiny balls of red and pink threaded on string 😂 I thought she was crafty? But I thought she was saving money? She blows through like water I swear! This bitch psycho.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mammababe111 wrote:Uploads a financial advise video and then proceeds to post on Instagram the next day about her supporting local shops and buys expensive Valentine’s Day garland that looks like tiny balls of red and pink threaded on string Image I thought she was crafty? But I thought she was saving money? She blows through like water I swear! This bitch psycho.
The star wands she brought and “crafted” with are on her amazon store front. $19 for 6. Image she claimed it was like a $3 craft per wand finished. But she failed to say she has to buy in a pack of 6 Image and 19/6 is like $3.16!!

Im all for doing crafts with kids, but go to a dollar shop. Get supplies there, i bet those wands are in the bin or the bottom of the toy box by now. No one is keeping them long term.

All of her sensory bin rubbish.

She is so full of shit.

How can she do a budgeting vlog and not actually go over ANY numbers? Oh actually we know she has a $208 car payment that she rounds up to $400/mth. Even what she spends on clothing or toys or incidentals, food, groceries, eating out, gas, utilities, dollar amounts they set aside for college. Id love to be nosy and know what they pay on their mortgage, a zero down mortgage on a $640,000 house must be HEAPS.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also who decorates for valentines day??

If you insist. Get some card. Cut some hearts out. Crepe paper and make paper chains.
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Snarky0702 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:44 pm
opangatay wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:06 am
Annabellelee442 wrote:I have to admit that they are the most boring couple. They are not able to speak of anything except the most trival babble. They certainly didn't even try to do right during the lockdown. Always runnning to the shops and exposing their littles. Has this woman ever cooked a proper meal?
Anyone who considers microwaving chicken doesn’t know what a proper meal is Image

Does anyone have a readily available screenshot of the recipe with the microwaved chicken? It seems so bizarre it feels like a fever dream that I need to see again to believe with my own eyes lmao.

Nope, wasn't a fever dream. Was, indeed, a nightmare!
Whoa, slow down Rachelle. Freshly cut parsley? are we sure that isn't too spicy? next minute she'll be adding paprika, or god forbid, cumin or something. You live in California Rachelle, not 1975 suburban Texas. Microwaving Chicken and Dumplings, Jesus lord.
Efaerie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Efaerie »

I know that microwaved chicken and dumplings sound disgusting but what’s wrong with using spices as well as herb? I’m not from Texas or the Middle East but I use paprika and cumin all the time to cook.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Efaerie wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:42 am I know that microwaved chicken and dumplings sound disgusting but what’s wrong with using spices as well as herb? I’m not from Texas or the Middle East but I use paprika and cumin all the time to cook.
I think the above poster was being sarcastic about those seasonings meaning rachelle doesn’t season her food and thinks basic spices are too much to add to a dish. I’m sure your cooking is wonderful.
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Mammababe111 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:26 am
Efaerie wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:42 am I know that microwaved chicken and dumplings sound disgusting but what’s wrong with using spices as well as herb? I’m not from Texas or the Middle East but I use paprika and cumin all the time to cook.
I think the above poster was being sarcastic about those seasonings meaning rachelle doesn’t season her food and thinks basic spices are too much to add to a dish. I’m sure your cooking is wonderful.
Yep. Rachelle is... not a good cook
Ophelia6293
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ophelia6293 »

dramallama429 wrote:

The screen shotImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ophelia6293
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ophelia6293 »

Ophelia6293 wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:53 am I thought the college money went towards IVF?

The screen shotImage

AnotherImage

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I fail to understand how her mom could have afforded $100/month as a single working mom of two.

$100/month x 12 months is $1200 a year x 18 years = $21,600 with a bit of interest.

How is that enough for her “school”, ivf (initial retrieval and then frozen, then insemination, and future cycles and insemination) AND enough for a house deposit at the end of it!?!?
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Haulnarse wrote:I fail to understand how her mom could have afforded $100/month as a single working mom of two.

$100/month x 12 months is $1200 a year x 18 years = $21,600 with a bit of interest.

How is that enough for her “school”, ivf (initial retrieval and then frozen, then insemination, and future cycles and insemination) AND enough for a house deposit at the end of it!?!?
It doesn’t add up... she makes it sound like the account had at least 50k in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Haulnarse wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 pm I fail to understand how her mom could have afforded $100/month as a single working mom of two.

I think it says Rachelle is putting $100 a month away for Emma. She didn't say how much her own mother put away for her.

Emma's not gonna need it. Rachelle, best to use that money NOW to help Emma learn to speak and comprehend language.

Do we know anything about Rachelle's dad? Just because he's not in her life doesn't mean he didn't have money or didn't send Rachelle money etc...that her mom put away for her.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh i realise $100 is what they are doing for emma.

My point is, i doubt her mom was in a position to be saving $100/month x two kids as a single mom.

So how did rachelle end up with all the $$ she claims paid for all the “adult” things in her life?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”