Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

thecatsmeow
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by thecatsmeow »

Krkrk_ wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:55 am Anyone else feel like Adam is just 10000% done with Tara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The marriage is done once that business fails. He looked absolutely miserable and vacant in that Christmas vlog.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Has Tara ever eaten a vegetable
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

Krkrk_ wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:55 am Anyone else feel like Adam is just 10000% done with Tara

Yes - I also think that he is suffering from depression as well though (probably made worse by the state of his marriage). For all Aaryn William's faults, whenever you see her and Nick together they seem happy and there's a real spark between them - you never see anything remotely like that with Tara and Adam.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Good for Adam for getting back on track.

Tara, I'd be nice to him if I were you. Once he gets back in shape he might be out of your league.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:Has Tara ever eaten a vegetable
Only the canned corn in crockpot chili.

I think it’s disgusting and trashy they eat in bed. They’re not in a dorm room or a studio apt. Be a grown adult and eat at a table. Another example showing money can’t buy you class.

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Tara Lynn: All dressed in green while her kids live in front of computer screens.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love how Tara is like "I don't gain weight so I don't care about what I eat. Maybe if I started getting fat I would care. Tee hee guess we'll never know"
Hey
Dumbass
Maybe you should care about your HEALTH. Not just getting fat??
Maybe give your growing baby some f**king nutrients?! Just a thought????
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

Did she not get gestational diabetes? I think I missed that vlog, so I don't know, but I'm guessing no. Judging by the crap she eats.

I hate these vloggers. They don't get morning sickness, they don't get GB, their labors are typical...

I'm not wishing anything bad on anybody. But for once I'd love to see a normal pregnancy, without lies.

Show me the truth. Show me something relatable. Pregnancy is not butterflies and sunshine. It's hard.

Instead Tara feeds us her bullshit - "I drink blue gatorade and go galavanting around Disney World without morning sickness because everything in my life is just perfect!"

Maybe I'm just jealous, because I'm sitting here at 11 weeks, nauseous all day everyday, barely able to get out of bed without getting sick, knowing I'll probably have gestational diabetes again this time like I did with my daughter, and I'll also gain 50+ lbs again, and I won't lose the baby weight for YEARS.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:50 am I love how Tara is like "I don't gain weight so I don't care about what I eat. Maybe if I started getting fat I would care. Tee hee guess we'll never know"
Hey
Dumbass
Maybe you should care about your HEALTH. Not just getting fat??
Maybe give your growing baby some f**king nutrients?! Just a thought????
She's not even 30 yet. One day her metabolism is going to catch up to her and she's going to gain a ton of weight, because she has never been able to eat anything except junk food. She has an old vlog of her literally crying because she wanted to eat better but she "didn't know how".

And I agree. She only cares if she gets fat. Which is bullshit because being fat is (usually) not the end of the world. Women can be overweight and still be beautiful and even still be healthy. But you know who can't be healthy if all they're getting is sour gummies? Baby potato.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

CopperBoom wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:41 am Did she not get gestational diabetes? I think I missed that vlog, so I don't know, but I'm guessing no. Judging by the crap she eats.

I hate these vloggers. They don't get morning sickness, they don't get GB, their labors are typical...

I'm not wishing anything bad on anybody. But for once I'd love to see a normal pregnancy, without lies.

Show me the truth. Show me something relatable. Pregnancy is not butterflies and sunshine. It's hard.

Instead Tara feeds us her bullshit - "I drink blue gatorade and go galavanting around Disney World without morning sickness because everything in my life is just perfect!"

Maybe I'm just jealous, because I'm sitting here at 11 weeks, nauseous all day everyday, barely able to get out of bed without getting sick, knowing I'll probably have gestational diabetes again this time like I did with my daughter, and I'll also gain 50+ lbs again, and I won't lose the baby weight for YEARS.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Oh mama I feel you. I hate these vloggers too. They all seem to have perfect lives but we have to remember it’s not.
I’m sorry your so nauseous. I’m right there with you I’m struggling to get out of bed to care for my just turned 2 year old. Whom I just lost all of my 45 pounds I gained with my pregnancy with him.
Your doing great mama and hang in there. The mamas here are far more relatable than that POS.
I can’t even watch her vlog cause I know it will piss me off. Her metabolism will slow down. She will not be able to eat whatever she wants forever. I noticed a huge change in my metabolism literally the year I hit 30. So last year. She will have to watch what she eats. Especially if she wants to set an example for her children. Kids can’t live off chick fil a and cheese sticks.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

How come she doesn’t repost people tagging her in their stories wearing Typically Blush stuff? Surely there have to be some? I’d assume that’d be a good marketing strategy/promo.

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

Tara Lynn Selfish: Dinner in bed, eyes look dead, do you know what Baylee said?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Its not just pregnant she eats this way while breastfeeding. I think that explains why her kids don't do well breastfeeding, what are they getting besides sugar?
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candylane22 »

Hahah just saw this on my news feed and immediately thought of Tara's con-fet-ti sweater and her Dunkin-luvin' "sponsored" runs having a baby lol here we go! Probably gonna promote it in her next video lol but you guysssss it is so good! They got the idea from me at Typically Blush! I told them to use pink, but they already have that kind of donut ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm not gonna lie, that donut looks good AF
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candylane22 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:46 pm I'm not gonna lie, that donut looks good AF
I know, right?!? Kinda makes me want one now
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! viewtopic.php?f=265&t=16566

Return to “Tara Henderson”