Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I also think they love the attention, pampering they get and the agency to be lazy when pregnant and during the newborn stage. Plus more excuses to shop and buy things. I don’t know about the other sisters, but I remember Bonnie and Ellie complaining and whining while they were pregnant. And Ellie acted almost like an assault victim during her last birth.

It’s so weird to see Olivia doing kid things like decorating gingerbread houses with Bri. I don’t understand why Bonnie wants her young daughter all tarted-up in makeup and using that vocal fry.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Paper plates will look so lovely on those placemats Chilewich gifted to Bonnie. Such a shame they don't vet their recipients to find she's too lazy to set a proper table for even one meal and only breaks out dishes about twice a year.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parktown »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:19 pm Paper plates will look so lovely on those placemats Chilewich gifted to Bonnie. Such a shame they don't vet their recipients to find she's too lazy to set a proper table for even one meal and only breaks out dishes about twice a year.
What paper plates? She has now downgraded to napkins only!
At least they are safer for the environment considering all the plastic this family goes through!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Was this cabin trip an advertisement for this Airbnb? Christmas has been over for almost two weeks and this old footage is old. Very stubborn on Bonnie's part to do what she wants with a channel upload schedule.
I see Joel must be doing some vlog editing these days? My guess Joel will return to his editing job when he's done with the house flip that could take a while yet. I don't see a Plan B with their family income other than YouTube.
“I wuv yew” baby talk is so ridiculous.
Bri looks wonderful. She will soon be free and can focus on her own family.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YTIG60 wrote:Was this cabin trip an advertisement for this Airbnb? Christmas has been over for almost two weeks and this old footage is old. Very stubborn on Bonnie's part to do what she wants with a channel upload schedule.
I see Joel must be doing some vlog editing these days? My guess Joel will return to his editing job when he's done with the house flip that could take a while yet. I don't see a Plan B with their family income other than YouTube.
“I wuv yew” baby talk is so ridiculous.
Bri looks wonderful. She will soon be free and can focus on her own family.
Thanks for the baby talk warning. I find it nauseating. Sad I don't see that any of the Griffith girls have good marriages, but Ellie and Bonnie seem to have the need to prove they do which enforces the notion they don't have a good marriage even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bonnie talked about all the good food they brought and how they were going to make cookies and a great meal.....but they ate take out/dined on pizza?

I didn't want to click on any of her links, but I wonder how much the house cost to rent? Why did they feel the need to get away on Christmas??

Oh, and Bon Bon, NOBODY wants to see a Christmas vlog several weeks late...you haven't even posted the Christmas vlog and it's JANUARY 5th!! Good luck on getting views on an old and tired vlog.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Petty AF, but what is she doing with her hands in the thumbnail? Is she trying to show off her nails?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I wanted to say sth about the dog on Joel while driving but am so wary of them! Hubby and I had a head on collision last minute hubby swerved us into a ravine which probably saved our lives!
The couple in the other car jump out holding a black poodle apologizing profusely! Their dog jumped on the pedals suddenly and tangled in the drivers legs! We were lucky we had a ravine on the right or we would have all been killed! I am so truly tired of their zero common sense attitude!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Plus, if he has to slam on the brakes, she could be badly hurt. Projectile doggie.
They're morons.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:47 am Bonnie talked about all the good food they brought and how they were going to make cookies and a great meal.....but they ate take out/dined on pizza?

I didn't want to click on any of her links, but I wonder how much the house cost to rent? Why did they feel the need to get away on Christmas??

Oh, and Bon Bon, NOBODY wants to see a Christmas vlog several weeks late...you haven't even posted the Christmas vlog and it's JANUARY 5th!! Good luck on getting views on an old and tired vlog.
I think it is a little late, but she is trying to improve content going away at Christmas. Nothing tells you more a channel is not doing well is when views are in a free fall and she's attempting to turn things around. The thing is I've watched channels go downward and it is almost impossible to turn this trend around. She has dropped below a million views a week and is heading to average daily views below 100K.
At one time she had 100K views the first few hours uploading a vlog and viral vlogs were not unusual.

Joel's spending and her stubbornness in what/why/how she is uploading vlogs could cost them a lot...even the jobs they've enjoyed for years.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:17 pm Plus, if he has to slam on the brakes, she could be badly hurt. Projectile doggie.
They're morons.

Well we know that nobody in that household gives two craps about Lady other than the kids.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:47 am
$189/night weekday and 235 weekend They probably got a discount since friends own it or in exchange for the advertisement
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:47 am Bonnie talked about all the good food they brought and how they were going to make cookies and a great meal.....but they ate take out/dined on pizza?

I clicked on one of the "links below" (Yeah, I know) and it said "10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 6 beds · 2.5 baths" and it costs $189 per night. However, it also says no pets so either they got permission to bring Lady or are sneaking her in.

Price isn't actually too bad considering the size.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Not gonna lie I'm a little jealous of that cabin christmas, it's super cute and I would love to do something like that. But of course it's discounted/free because Bonnie and Joel don't treat the kids to anything, they'd never pay that with the kids coming.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Parktown wrote:I wanted to say sth about the dog on Joel while driving but am so wary of them! Hubby and I had a head on collision last minute hubby swerved us into a ravine which probably saved our lives!
The couple in the other car jump out holding a black poodle apologizing profusely! Their dog jumped on the pedals suddenly and tangled in the drivers legs! We were lucky we had a ravine on the right or we would have all been killed! I am so truly tired of their zero common sense attitude!
Their options as to what to do with Lady were limited. There’s no way Bonnie would hold her for all that time. And besides, the poor dog is frightened of Cruella de Vil. Much easier option for them to endanger their and other road user lives than Bonnie be covered in dog hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
krystlerae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by krystlerae »

Josette wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:32 pm

I clicked on one of the "links below" (Yeah, I know) and it said "10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 6 beds · 2.5 baths" and it costs $189 per night. However, it also says no pets so either they got permission to bring Lady or are sneaking her in.

They're friends with The Globetrotters, who own the cabin, so I'm sure it all worked out that way and I'm sure them knowing each other made it not a big deal for the dog.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Josette wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Bonnie ran several ads for the owners on her IG, so I imagine it was free, with Lady coming as part of the deal. They also dropped off a special gift for them on Christmas Eve, so they seemed to be courting Bonnie pretty heavily for the advertisements too. I believe they are family vloggers, so you would think they had more important things to do on Christmas Eve than to drive out to their cabin to drop off a care package for random renters.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Joel and Bonnie opening up their Christmas presents on Christmas Eve use to be something viewers enjoyed. But this has lost its charm for several reason. Everyone has known for months Bonnie wants a new house and my guess this will happen in 2021. I will be interested if they'll be spending like E+J are doing with the home they're building. I still continue to be amazed you (E+J) can build an expensive home and not have a steady job. Joel wants a new Razor ATV and my guess is he'll get one soon. They really should be saving for the future with the uncertainty of YouTube.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:54 am Joel and Bonnie opening up their Christmas presents on Christmas Eve use to be something viewers enjoyed. But this has lost its charm for several reason. Everyone has known for months Bonnie wants a new house and my guess this will happen in 2021. I will be interested if they'll be spending like E+J are doing with the home they're building. I still continue to be amazed you (E+J) can build an expensive home and not have a steady job. Joel wants a new Razor ATV and my guess is he'll get one soon. They really should be saving for the future with the uncertainty of YouTube.
Hes Trying to get a Polaris sponsorship for the ranger/rzr (not sure which he mentioned). That's how they got the white youth 4 wheeler.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did she really buy Aunt Linda toothpaste and mouthwash for Christmas? Was that some sort of hint? The brother mocking her with that shirt was shameful too. I don't know what's worse, the gifts or posting it on YouTube for everybody to see. That poor woman.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”