Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I don’t think I’ve disliked Bonnie more than when I saw what she gave Aunt Linda for Christmas. It would have been a thoughtful and practical gift if she’d put a basket together of toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, loofah, a dare I say it Bollie robe, etc. But no, she chose to buy travel size dental hygiene products. Just when I thought she couldn’t stoop any lower, she proves me wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

Did that seriously just happen? Watermelon toothpaste, a toothbrush, and watermelon flavoured mouthwash in a huge cardboard box? Also, there's a way to treat Aunt Linda appropriately that doesn't involve lumping her in with the children. "Aunt Linda's in bed and now it's time for you kids..." I mean, come on!
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Why must their yearly gift exchanges be so emotional? Drama much?
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

natalka81 wrote:Did that seriously just happen? Watermelon toothpaste, a toothbrush, and watermelon flavoured mouthwash in a huge cardboard box? Also, there's a way to treat Aunt Linda appropriately that doesn't involve lumping her in with the children. "Aunt Linda's in bed and now it's time for you kids..." I mean, come on!
I bet she put that “gift” together from her food room, then threw it in that ugly, too big box and she was done. It’s a wonder she bothered to wrap it.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:09 pm
natalka81 wrote:Did that seriously just happen? Watermelon toothpaste, a toothbrush, and watermelon flavoured mouthwash in a huge cardboard box? Also, there's a way to treat Aunt Linda appropriately that doesn't involve lumping her in with the children. "Aunt Linda's in bed and now it's time for you kids..." I mean, come on!
I bet she put that “gift” together from her food room, then threw it in that ugly, too big box and she was done. It’s a wonder she bothered to wrap it.

Yeah and Aunt Linda will like it because it's in a big box hee hee hee. Barf.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:38 pm I don’t think I’ve disliked Bonnie more than when I saw what she gave Aunt Linda for Christmas. It would have been a thoughtful and practical gift if she’d put a basket together of toiletries, shampoo, conditioner, loofah, a dare I say it Bollie robe, etc. But no, she chose to buy travel size dental hygiene products. Just when I thought she couldn’t stoop any lower, she proves me wrong.

A Bollie robe or one of those hideous loungewear sets would have been nice. It would have been thoughtful (and cheap) and even gave her a reason to promote her so called fashion line but no - a toothbrush is good enough for her.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

"I think you're gonna like what I got you," Bonnie says as Aunt Linda opens up a toothbrush and toothpaste...
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The sweater from the brother for Aunt Linda didn't bother me, they said Aunt Linda is always calling her siblings asking where her presents are so I can see the joke. And its an ugly Christmas sweater so its not supposed to be cute.

But the toothpaste and brush threw me off too. Even a cheap $5 blanket I'm sure she would have liked and it would have been less embarrassing than some toothpaste.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm The sweater from the brother for Aunt Linda didn't bother me, they said Aunt Linda is always calling her siblings asking where her presents are so I can see the joke. And its an ugly Christmas sweater so its not supposed to be cute.

But the toothpaste and brush threw me off too. Even a cheap $5 blanket I'm sure she would have liked and it would have been less embarrassing than some toothpaste.
I get that the sweater is supposed to be a joke. It would be funny if Aunt Linda understood that but instead the brother is appearing to make fun of her. Maybe I'm just sensitive but I didn't find it funny or cute.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:57 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm The sweater from the brother for Aunt Linda didn't bother me, they said Aunt Linda is always calling her siblings asking where her presents are so I can see the joke. And its an ugly Christmas sweater so its not supposed to be cute.

I get that the sweater is supposed to be a joke. It would be funny if Aunt Linda understood that but instead the brother is appearing to make fun of her. Maybe I'm just sensitive but I didn't find it funny or cute.
I'm usually sensitive with these things as well & protective over a family member with what Linda also has. But I also can see how they wanted treated the same and that sometimes might include inside jokes like how I saw the sweater gift since she's always calling asking family if they got her gift yet, and as long as she sees presents under the tree. Had I not seen that video they did where they said that maybe I would feel differently about it. And then also I'm comparing the sweater, which would be cute for her to wear on Christmas to what Bonnie got her so it was better imo.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

It was nice to see Joel's parents giving educational gifts. Teaching cursive may seem antiquated, but it is important to know how to write your signature. I think Joel got Lincoln to give Boston something Joel wanted as a child. Boston did not seem to impressed. Cody seemed more interested in his retro gift, but maybe he is a good actor. I just hope those kids get to go skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:51 am It was nice to see Joel's parents giving educational gifts. Teaching cursive may seem antiquated, but it is important to know how to write your signature. I think Joel got Lincoln to give Boston something Joel wanted as a child. Boston did not seem to impressed. Cody seemed more interested in his retro gift, but maybe he is a good actor. I just hope those kids get to go skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do think Boston was disappointed with the Mouse Trap game. I know you should be happy with all that you get, but seeing Olivia was given something personal, as well as Lincoln, it kind of was a crap gift for Boston, considering he can only enjoy it if others want to play too. I can't remember if you can play alone on the game Cody got, but same can be said for it. Games are great for family gifts.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't think Joel cared about the game Boston got as much as he may have just been done shopping and convinced Lincoln to get it. I'm sure after the r/c thing Lincoln was still upset and Joel probably was over it.
sunshine17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine17 »

For gods sake. One minute into today’s video and what the actual F?!?! Am I over cautious or is having Cody ‘ski’ down the hill IN FRONT OF THE SUBURBAN on an icy, snowy, windy road maybe the dumbest possible thing?! Seriously I can’t with these fools!!!
Last edited by sunshine17 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

sunshine17 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:15 am For gods sake. One minute into today’s video and what the actual F?!?! Am I over cautious or is having Cody ‘ski’ down the hill IN FRONT OF THE SUBURBAN on an icy, snowy, windy road maybe the dumbest possible thing?! Seriously I can’t with these fools!!!
If these two had a brain cell between them.......so irresponsible! Good thing luck is on those kids' side cause mom and dad sure as hell aren't. On another note, Lincoln's poses and expressions, such a cutie. I thought it was Boston for a moment.

Of course, truck in motion, no seatbelt on Olivia.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I liked the part of today's vlog where Bonnie wasn't in it. She is so irritating with that voice and dramatic screaming she does.
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

So after watching Christmas and Aunt Linda's gifts and seeing how oral care of so important to Bonnie. Then watching today's I hope she take the older two to an orthodontist. It looks like they are going to need braces. I wonder if she will think that's a necessary expenditure?
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:43 am
sunshine17 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:15 am For gods sake. One minute into today’s video and what the actual F?!?! Am I over cautious or is having Cody ‘ski’ down the hill IN FRONT OF THE SUBURBAN on an icy, snowy, windy road maybe the dumbest possible thing?! Seriously I can’t with these fools!!!
If these two had a brain cell between them.......so irresponsible! Good thing luck is on those kids' side cause mom and dad sure as hell aren't. On another note, Lincoln's poses and expressions, such a cutie. I thought it was Boston for a moment.

No, no you weren't. I was horrified and was waiting for him to fall in front of their vehicle. And he didn't even have ski poles to help him maintain balance. Sometimes I wonder how these poor kids have survived childhood so far with such irresponsible and uncaring parents.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Josette wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:30 pm
Happy+Charlie wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:43 am

No, no you weren't. I was horrified and was waiting for him to fall in front of their vehicle. And he didn't even have ski poles to help him maintain balance. Sometimes I wonder how these poor kids have survived childhood so far with such irresponsible and uncaring parents.
Someone posted on her instagram "crazy unsafe" about Cody skiing down the street and Grandpa Griffiths wrote back "crazy fun". This is why the Griffiths act the way they do. Can you imagine any grandparent thinking this is okay?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:34 am Someone posted on her instagram "crazy unsafe" about Cody skiing down the street and Grandpa Griffiths wrote back "crazy fun". This is why the Griffiths act the way they do. Can you imagine any grandparent thinking this is okay?
No, no and no. They are all ignorant about children dangerous risks or complicit regarding children dangerous activities.Take your pick. But then these are families who put their children each and everyday at risk by uploading vlogs for thousands to see.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”