lmmomSD wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:27 pm Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I second that, and raise you an 🤮
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by ears »

It's amazing how Asshley could barely get out of bed/off the couch for her own childrens birthday because of all her back pain but has been just fine while on vacation with tubby Tysin.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:It's amazing how Asshley could barely get out of bed/off the couch for her own childrens birthday because of all her back pain but has been just fine while on vacation with tubby Tysin.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Must have refilled her Vicodin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Oh so modest 🤢🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

She's boasting about how they are the only ones there "That's Covid Friendly!" No you dumb bitch its covid Conscious. It means you are the only two people who were selfish enough to go on a trip and go to a spa to that location. Selfish is a understatement. It's probably a good thing no one else was there, the tubo pedo would have made half of them vomit with his shirt off and the other half would have had to leave early because their kids were not safe.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Wait, you drove from Utah to Arizona for fried chicken, a massage, and pool time?

huh?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

eskayem wrote:Wait, you drove from Utah to Arizona for fried chicken, a massage, and pool time?

huh?
They flew... Image at least its not their usual month long getaway for january.... lol

She looks like a baffoon

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Faddy exposing his stubby arms - he must think he's doing all the girls out there a favor. In his mind, he is such a gift from hod. Groomer.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trash is "asking" Faddy if they can live in AZ. As if Faddy, the houseboy with no duties, would have any say in the matter.
Angel_nix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Angel_nix »

New thread suggestion.......

Quadrupling the covid risk

Seriously? Are things not as bad out in the US as they are in the UK? We're in a national lockdown, covid is rampant! I can only dream of going away, getting a massage and sitting by the pool......they can keep the greasy chicken!
CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

gram3 wrote:Trash is "asking" Faddy if they can live in AZ. As if Faddy, the houseboy with no duties, would have any say in the matter.
The laughable and rather sad thing is, Faddy THINKS he is the one with the say/control. Despite the fact that it’s his daughters who bring in the income, his nanny who runs the house and his wife who, urm, puts makeup on and flounces about getting attention which leads to some sales for a pyramid scheme type company. The only way Faddy contribues to the household is by stopping the sofa from floating away Image but because he is the MAN (I’m stretching that term to it’s limits) he thinks he is the one in charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trashley is already whining on IG stories about having to go home. She needs another day. Poor Trash. I would guess she is winding up for another bout of terrible back pain just in time to get home. Then there'll be the ragging and complaining and massage, chiropractor and doctor visits until her next trip rolls around. I certainly hope the hotel they stayed at didn't give them any freebies, considering they were housing a groomer and his dingbat wife.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

RottieMama wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:12 pm Hey ladies! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow evening, will be selected!

No titles yet?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RottieMama wrote:
rottiemama wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:12 pm Hey ladies! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow evening, will be selected!

No titles yet?
There are some on the thread title suggestion thread
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

My hod, all they do is eat! A couple of fatasses! No wonder Assface keeps buying the sweat outfits. They will expand with her ever growing waistline. They are not foodies. They are piggies!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spot the 2x2 matching dog toys for the girls - no doubt picked up at an airport gift shop and no thought given at all
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

gram3 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:16 am Trashley is already whining on IG stories about having to go home. She needs another day. Poor Trash. I would guess she is winding up for another bout of terrible back pain just in time to get home. Then there'll be the ragging and complaining and massage, chiropractor and doctor visits until her next trip rolls around. I certainly hope the hotel they stayed at didn't give them any freebies, considering they were housing a groomer and his dingbat wife.

Isn’t is odd how her back only hurts when she’s around her children? Yet traveling on an airplane, walking through an airport, hauling luggage, packing, unpacking, getting in and out of the car, especially a car lower then your SUV which is harder on your back to get in and out of if it’s legitimately injured multiple times does absolutely nothing to hurt your back. I’d say it’s a miracle 😂 🙄

Just like you said Gram tomorrow she won’t be able to get out of bed, I’m sure she’ll show us her heating pad, multiple stories from the hot tub plus all the other fake nonsense she makes up when it comes to her fake back pain just to get more pain pills. Isn’t one of the commandments not to lie? How does she resonate all of these fibs with her Heavenly Father? I’d think he’d be pretty upset. I think she’s one of these people that lie so much she believes her own lies. That’s so sad and pathetic but both she and Tysin know they’re each lying.

I also never want to see his fat fingers hogging all the guacamole or see his fingers or hands in any video they’re so gross, or him wearing a tank top and showing off an arm with no muscle tone but claims to go to the gym six days a week. I also don’t want to see pictures or videos of him shirtless where ASSley shows him from the nipple up so she can throw cold water on him like a six year old.

I wonder how much this vacation cost them? While most people around the world are hunkering down due to a global pandemic and have been touched by it in some way Dumb and Dumber choose to document their adventures in eating by flying first class and renting a convertible and staying at a 5 star resort so they can stuff their faces at her favorite fast food chicken finger chain by day and a 5 star steak house at night. Boy these Highland Hillbillies sure now how to live large 🙄 Why aren’t the KADS sick of them? At least they lost a lot of followers when Tysin’s perverted pedophile ways were made public. Sadly it’s still not really effecting their bottom line. She bragged tonight about how big her Seneshit commission check was thanks to all the KADS that buy from her plus she was supposed to go to Bora Bora this year on the lips trip that she “earned” but because of Covid can’t go so Seneshit paid everyone the cash equivalent. She got $8K for the Hawaii trip and supposedly got $10K for Bora Bora. That’s on top of her commission check! Karma feel free to hit them up anytime!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=248&t=16573

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”