YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

YTIG60 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:49 am
ba1006 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:34 am Someone posted on her instagram "crazy unsafe" about Cody skiing down the street and Grandpa Griffiths wrote back "crazy fun". This is why the Griffiths act the way they do. Can you imagine any grandparent thinking this is okay?
No, no and no. They are all ignorant about children dangerous risks or complicit regarding children dangerous activities.Take your pick. But then these are families who put their children each and everyday at risk by uploading vlogs for thousands to see.
Part of it also has to do with the fact that they think their little boys should act strong and tough like "men" (aka the social constructs associated with that word). They always let their boys go off and do dangerous and unsafe things because even if they get hurt, it builds "character" :roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:49 am No, no and no. They are all ignorant about children dangerous risks or complicit regarding children dangerous activities.Take your pick. But then these are families who put their children each and everyday at risk by uploading vlogs for thousands to see.
Part of it also has to do with the fact that they think their little boys should act strong and tough like "men" (aka the social constructs associated with that word). They always let their boys go off and do dangerous and unsafe things because even if they get hurt, it builds "character" :roll:
Yep. Bonnie has actually said that when people commented about her putting the boys in danger: "we're raising tough men". As in the alternative is "sissies", which is what you so don't want your boys to be.
Toxic masculinity, party of two...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

My parents never left us Christmas or New Year ever! I wouldn’t dream of leaving my children on those celebrations! I want to be with the people I love the most in the world!
Bonnie tells the kids she wouldn’t want to spend 2020 with anyone else yet leaves them for New Year! The kids all they ever say is .... Mom will be mad!!!! Nothing else!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:31 am My parents never left us Christmas or New Year ever! I wouldn’t dream of leaving my children on those celebrations! I want to be with the people I love the most in the world!
Bonnie tells the kids she wouldn’t want to spend 2020 with anyone else yet leaves them for New Year! The kids all they ever say is .... Mom will be mad!!!! Nothing else!
Of course they can stay up until midnight - as long as someone else is watching them. Otherwise it's 7pm for them. Why couldn't she upload this on new year's day? They are so lazy.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:31 am My parents never left us Christmas or New Year ever! I wouldn’t dream of leaving my children on those celebrations! I want to be with the people I love the most in the world!
Personally, I agree with you. But Christmas and NYE are two pretty different things and tons of parents (decent ones who don't exploit their children on the internet) leave their kids on New Years. In this case, the kids probably had more fun anyway.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

natalka81 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:33 am
Personally, I agree with you. But Christmas and NYE are two pretty different things and tons of parents (decent ones who don't exploit their children on the internet) leave their kids on New Years. In this case, the kids probably had more fun anyway.
On Christmas, my parents were with us, but New Year's Eve, my parents were out with friends at big parties. I got home late one Friday night->morning as a teenager and my parent's punishment was babysitting my younger brother on New Year's Eve. :? I was used. :D
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Seriously, Bonnie! Absolutely no one is interested in your NYE celebrations from nearly 2 weeks ago. You have only yourself to blame for posting woefully outdated vlogs and constantly promoting various cosmetic products. It's ridiculous and offputting to say the least.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

What's up with all these supermodel poses she does on her IG now? There are so many comments tell her how beautiful and hot she is. She needs a reality check and real soon. It's just embarrassing now.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:26 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:49 am No, no and no. They are all ignorant about children dangerous risks or complicit regarding children dangerous activities.Take your pick. But then these are families who put their children each and everyday at risk by uploading vlogs for thousands to see.
The whole family also very much idealizes the "good old days" when things were more dangerous. Like, no other aspect of the good old days except the danger, it seems. The whole no helmets, no seatbelts, "we all survived" type of thing.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

imoverit wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:36 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:26 pm Part of it also has to do with the fact that they think their little boys should act strong and tough like "men" (aka the social constructs associated with that word). They always let their boys go off and do dangerous and unsafe things because even if they get hurt, it builds "character" :roll:
The whole family also very much idealizes the "good old days" when things were more dangerous. Like, no other aspect of the good old days except the danger, it seems. The whole no helmets, no seatbelts, "we all survived" type of thing.
In the good old days people were exposed to large amounts of deadly chemicals too! So why don’t they expose themselves to that ! Sounds pretty hypocritical to me to choose the dangers!!!
We evolve and educate ourselves! They may have survived ,others didn’t though so we learn!!!! They have had broken jaws, wrists stitches and head injuries galore either one of those could have resulted in a more serious situation! No we don’t need a bubble but I navigated enough not to have my children in the ER multiple times! The most shocking incident for me was when Bonnie put Jackson and Boston on that steep escalator unaided and baby Lincoln on a high stool in a department store unaided where he fell over and cut his head deep in metal shelving! I was disgusted too at how eager she was to film it while the child was rushed bleeding into the ER!
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Parktown wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:09 pm
imoverit wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:36 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:26 pm

In the good old days people were exposed to large amounts of deadly chemicals too! So why don’t they expose themselves to that ! Sounds pretty hypocritical to me to choose the dangers!!!
We evolve and educate ourselves! They may have survived ,others didn’t though so we learn!!!! They have had broken jaws, wrists stitches and head injuries galore either one of those could have resulted in a more serious situation! No we don’t need a bubble but I navigated enough not to have my children in the ER multiple times! The most shocking incident for me was when Bonnie put Jackson and Boston on that steep escalator unaided and baby Lincoln on a high stool in a department store unaided where he fell over and cut his head deep in metal shelving! I was disgusted too at how eager she was to film it while the child was rushed bleeding into the ER!
Considering the number of times the boys have landed in the ER due to poor supervision and/or negligent behavior on behalf of their parents I'm honestly surprised that they haven't been visited by CPS.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

imoverit wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:36 pm The whole family also very much idealizes the "good old days" when things were more dangerous. Like, no other aspect of the good old days except the danger, it seems. The whole no helmets, no seat-belts, "we all survived" type of thing.
Yeah, and those who didn't survive, aren't here talking about it ;) Survivor-bias at its finest :D
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Josette wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:18 pm Considering the number of times the boys have landed in the ER due to poor supervision and/or negligent behavior on behalf of their parents I'm honestly surprised that they haven't been visited by CPS.
I was surprised when Joel was pulled over for speeding when bringing Bonnie home from Hawaii, the officer who pulled him over didn't acknowledge the kids were not properly restrained in carseats etc. Anyone who has five speeding tickets like Joel has, is a concern for other drivers on the road.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Today's vlog....NO....JUST NO......

Between Bon Bon's baby talk.....Bon Bon and Joelie trying to be sexy with each other (or whatever the hell they were doing), and l.....o.....n....g clips of the kids sledding, this vlog was a flop.

And stop with the damn music!
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:58 am
Josette wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:18 pm Considering the number of times the boys have landed in the ER due to poor supervision and/or negligent behavior on behalf of their parents I'm honestly surprised that they haven't been visited by CPS.
I was surprised when Joel was pulled over for speeding when bringing Bonnie home from Hawaii, the officer who pulled him over didn't acknowledge the kids were not properly restrained in carseats etc. Anyone who has five speeding tickets like Joel has, is a concern for other drivers on the road.
Oh who cares about the kids(apparently only some viewers) ,they make do or do without!
Bonnie finds Joely sooooo sexy speeding while he drives those giant vehicles trying to cure his small man syndrome!
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

And another outdated vlog, this from January 1st. Not even going to waste my time on this one.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 am Today's vlog....NO....JUST NO......

Between Bon Bon's baby talk.....Bon Bon and Joelie trying to be sexy with each other (or whatever the hell they were doing), and l.....o.....n....g clips of the kids sledding, this vlog was a flop.

I see Joel's editing in recent vlogs. He probably wants his old editing vlogs in the morning, napping in the afternoon job back. Their views numbers continue to decrease and from what I can see on Social Blade, they are likely below 100K in earnings - YouTube income. I wonder how much Bonnie is making linking everything, and I mean everything, in the vlogs or on IG? It is almost impossible to turn a YouTube channel around and see it grow again, so I wonder if trying to selling linked products is Plan B. It can also be irritating to viewers when vloggers link or try to sell this much during their vlogs.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I hope “Mama Hoellein” and “Daddy Hoellein ” aren’t going to be a regular feature of her every increasing annoying phrases, noises, voices that we’ll be subjected to in 2021. Haven’t we suffered enough?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:06 am
Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 am Today's vlog....NO....JUST NO......

I see Joel's editing in recent vlogs. He probably wants his old editing vlogs in the morning, napping in the afternoon job back. Their views numbers continue to decrease and from what I can see on Social Blade, they are likely below 100K in earnings - YouTube income. I wonder how much Bonnie is making linking everything, and I mean everything, in the vlogs or on IG? It is almost impossible to turn a YouTube channel around and see it grow again, so I wonder if trying to selling linked products is Plan B. It can also be irritating to viewers when vloggers link or try to sell this much during their vlogs.
Editing in the morning? Probably not since they now sleep until noon. I can picture the 4 kids being told to be very quiet while Olivia makes them breakfast while watching YouTube videos of themselves.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:04 am Editing in the morning? Probably not since they now sleep until noon. I can picture the 4 kids being told to be very quiet while Olivia makes them breakfast while watching YouTube videos of themselves.
I stand corrected. :D I agree, I can see Olivia serving her siblings breakfast.
A YouTuber once said during a vlog (while showing him editing) the number of minutes the vlog is = the amount of time it takes to edit the vlog. With the amount of time their vlogs are delayed, this has been an easy job for Joel and Bonnie. They have really forgotten what it is like working a long week - year round or 52 weeks. I see no vlog today.
With Bonnie's view numbers consistently dropping, I question the size home they will build. However, no one can explain how E+J are building their enormous home.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”