Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

namalot
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by namalot »

Tina9900 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:49 pm Image
Why does she always post photos of her kids looking possessed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White-Walker baby vibes! I actually think the boys are rather cute looking, but this is plain scary.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Haulnarse »

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Rash and Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise
Elliecat
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Elliecat »

When is she going to lower the cots?

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Elliecat wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:16 am When is she going to lower the cots?

After she clickbaits a title... One of the twins almost DIED and here is why.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

A few things about this “day in the life” vlog.
First, looks like Emma is no longer in daycare? No mention of it at all since she started.

Second, feeding both boys out of the same container of food with the same spoon. What the hell? Gross. Talk about lazy. Also, I thought she wanted to do baby led weaning anyway yet there’s been absolutely no sign of the boys being able to self feed besides those rice crackers with no nutritional value. Neither of them were even reaching for the spoon? At almost 9 months you’d think they’d try to take everything, especially food on a spoon and put it in their mouth. I can tell they haven’t been doing BLW at all or else they’d be way more interesting in wanting to feed themselves.

Third, “if you’re new here” as if their audience is growing. Their channel has been stuck between 275,000-300,000 subs forever and their views have literally been slipping the most they ever have since starting this channel. Just goes to show she thought doing a video like this would bring in a bunch of new viewers but clearly it’s not, they are struggling lol

Lastly, she mentioned changing out of shorts and a sweater because it’s unacceptable for date night yet she just changes into another sweater for the date? Literally ok? What makes one sweater unacceptable but the other one not? If anything the tie-dye sweater looks even more juvenile and immature.

Altogether this video wasn’t even a true representation of a day in their life, just a little bit longer of a version of the vlogs they regularly do. So pointless

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I think the whole date night thing was a lie. No vlogging the date, shitty clothes (especially after not having a date night in over a year), and didn’t even mention what they did at the end of the vlog (at least). And we know trashy lies...
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Id put money on the fact that the whole damn vlog was a lie.

I dont buy any of it.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=253&t=16576

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”