Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

shaunnaj1986
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by shaunnaj1986 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:33 am
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:09 am Good Lord... I hope not! Isn't Josie like 38 weeks pregnant now?
I believe so. I also think Josie said around 34 weeks she wasn't going anywhere, because she didn't want to get covid right before delivery.
Josie did say that she wasn't going anywhere because of Covid and then posted a date night picture a few days later, and just posted the other day that she went and got her hair done. Lie much?!
shaunnaj1986
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by shaunnaj1986 »

anxietyqueen wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:04 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:I think the people sharing eye issues is "I'm like you too". Weather also plays into it, my eyes are always more dry in winter.
I just know these dumb bitches are running to their bathrooms and rubbing whatever harsh chemicals they can find on their eyes all so AW will notice them ImageImageImage. These same ones who tag her in the Starbucks, Target sunglasses, iconic wife posts, etc.
Or the one Aaryn reposted while at the ranch of the girl who said "Aaryn Williams bought a stackable washer and dryer so I went out and bought a stackable washer and dryer". *barf*
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Aww I saw all the notifications for new posts on her thread and thought it was going to be screenshots of parler posts after yesterday’s events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

shaunnaj1986 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:31 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:33 am I believe so. I also think Josie said around 34 weeks she wasn't going anywhere, because she didn't want to get covid right before delivery.
Josie did say that she wasn't going anywhere because of Covid and then posted a date night picture a few days later, and just posted the other day that she went and got her hair done. Lie much?!
Thanks I don't follow her just remembered her saying that but not surprised she lied. Wouldn't expect any more from a homewrecker.
pinkdrinkqueen33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkdrinkqueen33 »

shaunnaj1986 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:31 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:33 am I believe so. I also think Josie said around 34 weeks she wasn't going anywhere, because she didn't want to get covid right before delivery.
For people who don't believe in Covid, "not going anywhere" means going about their normal life with no mask but not going on an international vacation.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Bottom line, she looks like shit. Between the oompa loompa spray tan, the more than usual wonky eyes, the fake bubble lips along with her self-consumed attitude, she looks like 40 year old shit. She has ruined any natural beauty she possessed.
sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

Her latest Parler post. Image

elisabeth81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elisabeth81 »

I feel like she’s in a very dark place. Look who she’s surrounding herself with right now. Awful. The things she is sharing... it’s like she is trying to be cancelled, again.
Sara999
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sara999 »

anxietyqueen wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:I think the people sharing eye issues is "I'm like you too". Weather also plays into it, my eyes are always more dry in winter.
I just know these dumb bitches are running to their bathrooms and rubbing whatever harsh chemicals they can find on their eyes all so AW will notice them ImageImageImage. These same ones who tag her in the Starbucks, Target sunglasses, iconic wife posts, etc.
I’m weakkk ImageImageImageImage they probably did run it on purpose

Sara999
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sara999 »

Umm lol Image

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She did that because their furnace was out and They are having a new one put in. So instead of the "dead" emoji she uses she did that on stories.
Sara999
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sara999 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:She did that because their furnace was out and They are having a new one put in. So instead of the "dead" emoji she uses she did that on stories.
Oh that’s what it is lol

shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

I’ve never spent the night at a friends house as an adult. WTF? The whole family sleeping over? So bizarre..right?
I get the heat is out, but they have a fire place, turn on some space heaters- it can’t be that cold.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

shamulu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:54 pm I’ve never spent the night at a friends house as an adult. WTF? The whole family sleeping over? So bizarre..right?
I get the heat is out, but they have a fire place, turn on some space heaters- it can’t be that cold.

Yeah its odd. The last time it made sense because Nick & Chris (I think Blair also joined them) went to that ninja training and probably drove together/left early am then Amanda/Vicki and Aaryn went somewhere. But now its just a hotel, unless they took Skyla over to practice cheer and knew they'd be drinking, in that case I understand just planning to stay over but its probably more because Aaryn can't stay in one place (home).
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

shamulu wrote:I’ve never spent the night at a friends house as an adult. WTF? The whole family sleeping over? So bizarre..right?

It’s expected to get down into the 30’s and the possibility of snow is in the forecast for Central Texas on Sunday, so it is pretty cold right now. Although I wonder why they couldn’t have just stayed in the Casita if the lack of heat in the house was the issue.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

I mean a 30 year sleepover is a little silly but I’m low key jelly. Looks like they had a fun time.

Curious how aaryn would behave around Tara + Vanessa.

Also ms Josie didn’t give any love on the video w/ Amanda hahah

DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

begenos1 wrote:I mean a 30 year sleepover is a little silly but I’m low key jelly. Looks like they had a fun time.

Curious how aaryn would behave around Tara + Vanessa.

Also ms Josie didn’t give any love on the video w/ Amanda hahah

I wouldn’t exactly call that a sleepover. I mean the whole family was there, it’s not like it was just her and Amanda. That’s two families hanging out on a weekend, not two 30 year olds doing a sleepover.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

Did y’all see that Parler got shut down? Now where will Aryan spew her right wing garbage and conspiracy theories?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ambeezy_5150 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:23 pm Did y’all see that Parler got shut down? Now where will Aryan spew her right wing garbage and conspiracy theories? ImageImage

Its just gotta move to a new server, it will be back eventually
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

New HVAC and they need a new hot water heater. Should’ve torn the place down and built from scratch. You can’t tell me she’s not jealous of Amanda, Tara, (and probably Josie, IDK haven’t seen her house) new houses.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”