Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by Hyacinth »

Mammababe111 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:46 pm She mentions a single mom income and how she couldn’t do activities because of it growing up yet somehow has enough money saved away where she could afford a down payment on a house and multiple rounds of IVF? Somethings up with that?

Also here she goes shoving a pacifier in her kids mouth yet again at every single clip those boys have a pacifier in their mouths or near them. The other day in the life video she had 8 of them in each of their cribs. Your kids make the habits you force on to them..so don’t complain in another year when you wanna get pregnant again but your kids are mega addicted to the pacifiers.

Also in the last video very alarming that rash said “ hi Emma” and Emma only said “ hi Emma” back. Not “ hi momma” fuckin “hi emma” cause she’s only taught to repeat what she hears not form any sort of thought on her own. Very scary.

Also she doesn’t have to breastfeed so why is she talking about it in every clip like her body did that. She never exclusively breastfed and mentioned cutting out dairy once and never did again, I mean that’s a big deal and diet change and yet she’s silent on it. Bragging about the way you feed your kid is rediculous , just feed the damn baby ..
Remember how addicted Emma was to pacifiers? I do think that Emma has other issues going on as well, but pacifiers could have also contributed to her language delays - I would think that they would be actively trying to avoid that with the twins?
penny17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash & Justine: Breastfeeding Lies, Zero Drive, Microwave Chicken Surprise | Part 32

Unread post by penny17 »

I lost brain cells with this last video she posted. Good grief. Thanks for one for the explanation of a paint mat. We are all too dumb to understand that its meant for painting. Idk just the way she explained it got on my nerves.

Next who would give their kid paint while they are getting ready? I haven't seen anyone comment on that but I just find it completely ridiculous (i might be alone but i just dont think thats the best time to give a kid paint... and she isn't even watching her shes talking to a camera) to have to throw things at your kid constantly especially paint projects to be able to get ready. I feel like she did that to try to act like shes a good mom by giving her a paint project vs a show.... but I honestly doubt she gives the paint projects unless she is filming. Then now she had to clean all that shit up. Idk I just find it dumb.

And what the hell is the tandem feeding. Thats just bizarre. Also i could be wrong as i did not breast feed my babies long but that milk was yellow is that normal? Mine turned more white after my actual milk came in. Maybe everyones milk is different i really dont know.

Now Emma is going to dance of course. Im not sure what I think of Emma. My oldest is special needs so comparing to mine she seems ahead. I dont have anyone else to compare her to really but she did do a little pretend play in a recent video but i do notice she repeats a lot. But she asked for a tissue so thats good too. But mostly Emma just seems unhappy all the time and confused.

And I agree with an above comment. I never let my sink get like that and no telling how long their sink has been full. She said she doesnt want to give Emma sugar as a reward when she constantly gives her sugar and candy and sweets almost every single video there has ever been.

I feel like she just doesnt even think before she speaks she just says whatever she thinks sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

penny17 wrote:I lost brain cells with this last video she posted. Good grief. Thanks for one for the explanation of a paint mat. We are all too dumb to understand that its meant for painting. Idk just the way she explained it got on my nerves.

Next who would give their kid paint while they are getting ready? I haven't seen anyone comment on that but I just find it completely ridiculous (i might be alone but i just dont think thats the best time to give a kid paint... and she isn't even watching her shes talking to a camera) to have to throw things at your kid constantly especially paint projects to be able to get ready. I feel like she did that to try to act like shes a good mom by giving her a paint project vs a show.... but I honestly doubt she gives the paint projects unless she is filming. Then now she had to clean all that shit up. Idk I just find it dumb.

And what the hell is the tandem feeding. Thats just bizarre. Also i could be wrong as i did not breast feed my babies long but that milk was yellow is that normal? Mine turned more white after my actual milk came in. Maybe everyones milk is different i really dont know.

Now Emma is going to dance of course. Im not sure what I think of Emma. My oldest is special needs so comparing to mine she seems ahead. I dont have anyone else to compare her to really but she did do a little pretend play in a recent video but i do notice she repeats a lot. But she asked for a tissue so thats good too. But mostly Emma just seems unhappy all the time and confused.

And I agree with an above comment. I never let my sink get like that and no telling how long their sink has been full. She said she doesnt want to give Emma sugar as a reward when she constantly gives her sugar and candy and sweets almost every single video there has ever been.

I feel like she just doesnt even think before she speaks she just says whatever she thinks sounds good.

I think the not wanting to give Emma candy or sugar a reward means she not only reads her thread on here but others. Keren (kkandbabyj) made a comment in her video about candy being Sutton's reward for potty training and that it wasn't motivating enough. I posted on her thread something along the lines of no shit candy isn't going to motivate your child when he already gets it for no reason. She knows she already gives Emma a lot of candy so now she probably can't use that. I think Emma is really going to struggle with potty training and we will hear a lot of let me know what you did from Trashy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Let's see if the THIRD intro they've filmed in less than a year is less than 30 seconds long lol
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Wow lots of videos this week. Must need the money for formula, dance classes and daycare.
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

penny17 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:11 am I lost brain cells with this last video she posted. Good grief. Thanks for one for the explanation of a paint mat. We are all too dumb to understand that its meant for painting. Idk just the way she explained it got on my nerves.

There's a delay with Emma's speech, that's obvious, and it's quite depressing to see her not being able to talk a whole lot better than some other kids on youtube who have just turned one. Before I took custody of my nephew he was even worse off than Emma: he basically didn't start talking until he was past two. I'm guessing that Rachelle is just waiting and hoping that Emma will catch up, but the fact remains that she has a profound speech delay and she really needs to be seeing a speech pathologist or something along those lines. She's a sweet little girl, and she needs more help than is being offered. There really shouldn't be any reason to not got this sorted- they've got the money to pay for it and they do nothing all day. There also doesn't seem to be any sincere effort towards getting her potty trained, which is just plain neglect. None of the children are hitting the milestones they should be, in my opinion
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

You have to wonder what the long term consequences are going to be after having a camera shoved in her face 24/7 for her entire life is for Emma.

The fact that her mother has a camera shoved in her own face yammering on to essentially thin air - must be so so confused for Emma (and any yt kids). Who is in the camera, why is she spending so much time talking to it vs talking to me??

Rash, since we know you read here:
Read to your daughter
Ask her questions, ask her to get you things
Ask her what she is doing,
encourage role playing
Encourage her to ask questions and work on giving her AGE appropriate answers, that then lead onto MORE questions.
Even giving her the choice to decide between eggs and oatmeal for breakfast, Biscuit or yoghurt for a snack etc. offer her choices and the opportunity to have a voice and forming her own opinions.
When cleaning up, ask her what shes putting away, make a game out of it. Can you pick up 3 red blocks, 6 blue blocks, 2 dolls, etc. have her count and build comprehension.
What tshirt do you want to wear? Tell me what colour it is, why do you like it, oh it has ariel on it - i like ariel as well, shes a mermaid and has pretty red hair.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Remember how in junior high/ high school the only way you were allowed to wear leggings is if your shirt was long enough to cover your butt?
Image sorry not sorry

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I haven’t been watching but I watched some of the bullshit ~day in the life~ and one of the boys is laying down and she literally PICKS HIM UP BY HIS ARMS and then plops him on the ground in a seated position. She looks like she’s going to fucking snap his arms right off, she’s so rough.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

discretechristine wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:25 pm Image

Remember how in junior high/ high school the only way you were allowed to wear leggings is if your shirt was long enough to cover your butt?
Image sorry not sorry

The tight fit around his mid section was not flattering for his body type either.
Screenshot_20210113-060231_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

So what’s the big secret Justin was hiding? Got a sponsorship to WW?

Magarel12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Magarel12 »

Here_2_talk wrote:So what’s the big secret Justin was hiding? Got a sponsorship to WW?

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
SJW-19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJW-19 »

Rachelle posted a picture on IG of Emma & her friend Kaylee’s daughter.. but if you go to Kaylees page she has made the choice to not share her children’s faces publicly online anymore since November... and then Rachelle who has a much larger platform goes and does exactly that? Not respecting your friends clear wishes so you can share what could have just stayed a private photo?? A little messed up. I wonder if she’ll take it down. Or reupload it altered. I was going to share the image here to show you all, but *Im* respecting Kaylees wishes more than her own friend is.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

.... she put socks on Emma with her ballet shoes.... I’m speechless

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

It just irks me that she brings her daughter around in public with her legs fully exposed. Not to mention its still winter. Emma's legs were so pale and looked cold. Put some pants on and when you go inside take them off for her dance lesson.

And I'm not here sexualizing a child, although we know there are some gross nasty people in the world, but its just not fucking appropriate. My kid walks around naked in our backyard during the summer because it's our private home. But he's not out walking around to stores in a diaper. I don't just whip pants off.

I played soccer majority of my life, I didn't show up to games or practices in my shorts and sports bra. And if we had to changes jerseys all the girls would do the like put on the other shirt and take the under one off through the arms and do that sneaky maneuver, you know?

I just feel like Rachelle thinks she knows how to do things and parent and she goes so over the top for ridiculous and unnecessary things but then when it comes to dressing her kids weather appropriate she looks like an idiot because her kids are poorly dressed.

Yeah spend money on useless crafts that Emma can barely do but getting her some extra cheap pants or a sweater for her dance classes is not necessary.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

Okay but she shows Spanish books on her ig account for Emma if I heard correctly but like who’s going to read those to her?! Neither of them speak Spanish lol

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

wonderwall99 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:25 pm It just irks me that she brings her daughter around in public with her legs fully exposed. Not to mention its still winter. Emma's legs were so pale and looked cold. Put some pants on and when you go inside take them off for her dance lesson.

And I'm not here sexualizing a child, although we know there are some gross nasty people in the world, but its just not fucking appropriate. My kid walks around naked in our backyard during the summer because it's our private home. But he's not out walking around to stores in a diaper. I don't just whip pants off.

I played soccer majority of my life, I didn't show up to games or practices in my shorts and sports bra. And if we had to changes jerseys all the girls would do the like put on the other shirt and take the under one off through the arms and do that sneaky maneuver, you know?

I just feel like Rachelle thinks she knows how to do things and parent and she goes so over the top for ridiculous and unnecessary things but then when it comes to dressing her kids weather appropriate she looks like an idiot because her kids are poorly dressed.

Yeah spend money on useless crafts that Emma can barely do but getting her some extra cheap pants or a sweater for her dance classes is not necessary.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
I just wanna know where the skirt went. She bought that leotard with a little pink skirt, that helps with keeping kids a bit more covered up. And I've never seen a ballerina with no tights but socks instead? Emma is in a diaper so maybe that's why. But with dancing there is lots of movements where the crotch of your leotard shifts and can potentially expose you. Tights prevents any accidental flashing.

Kaylee did it right! Why does Rachelle have to fail at fucking everything lmao. And yes, Emma looks freezing. Once again, narcissistic Rashy is completely oblivious to her child's obvious discomfort. You don't send your kid off to dance class wearing nothing but a leotard. Put them in a fucking coat! A sweater at the very least.
Christel0617
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Christel0617 »

I can’t stand Rachelle and Justin. I used to like them but they get on my nerves so much. However, you guys do realize red heads are notoriously pale skinned right? Rachelle is also very pale skinned. It was also 75 degrees in Temecula today, she more than likely wasn’t freezing. Now if they lived in the Midwest and was dressed like that right now outside, that’d be a different story!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So pathetic... she must have this page on her laptop all day long and refresh it constantly.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”