Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

After watching Julie's vlog, I think it can easily be said about Bonnie, once a bully, always a bully. Julie describes how Bonnie would make her "lick her make-up off," or "smell her head to see if she needed to wash it," in exchange for not telling their dad Julie had a bad grade in school. WTH! Fast-forward to adult world, Bonnie dares her kids to lick her armpit. They really do treat their offspring like they are their siblings, not their children.
VaCar
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by VaCar »

:barf: :barf: :barf:
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:17 am After watching Julie's vlog, I think it can easily be said about Bonnie, once a bully, always a bully. Julie describes how Bonnie would make her "lick her make-up off," or "smell her head to see if she needed to wash it," in exchange for not telling their dad Julie had a bad grade in school. WTH! Fast-forward to adult world, Bonnie dares her kids to lick her armpit. They really do treat their offspring like they are their siblings, not their children.
Came here to say the same thing. I mean Bonnie brags about having been a bully to her sisters and classmates and actually seems to be proud of it. But what Julie said confirmed (again....) that she really was terrible.

First of all: 100 favors for keeping silent about ONE bad grade? Seriously? Five favors or something like that seems fine to me, but 100??

Plus: Licking make-up of her face is not a favor, it's just disgusting and cruel. I can't even wrap my head around a young girl coming up with such and idea.

Smelling her head to find out if she has to wash her hair? Proofs once more that the Griffith girls have a serious hygiene problem. Why don't they just wash their hair on a regular basis like every normal human being does? I mean seriously, how long does it take for your head to smell bad? It gets greasy after a couple of days which you can obviously see. Isn't that a clear sign? Who in the world waits even longer until the head actually smells? It just blows my mind.
Last edited by LilaRose on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:17 am After watching Julie's vlog, I think it can easily be said about Bonnie, once a bully, always a bully. Julie describes how Bonnie would make her "lick her make-up off," or "smell her head to see if she needed to wash it," in exchange for not telling their dad Julie had a bad grade in school. WTH! Fast-forward to adult world, Bonnie dares her kids to lick her armpit. They really do treat their offspring like they are their siblings, not their children.
A bully and a control freak. Some things never change.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

More like a pervert that gets off on coercing kids into licking her body, beginning with her younger siblings.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Bloopers vlog! Knew it would by the title of the vlog!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:59 am Bloopers vlog! Knew it would by the title of the vlog!

I couldn't watch more than a few min of this "vlog", and I watch without giving them views!

The more she posts of her blooper vlogs, the more I feel sorry for these kids, if that is even possible. Their whole day is just one big script. It's like being in a play that never ends. Bon Bon is the worst mother, and Joelie is just as bag, if not worse.

I hate them so much and I hope the kids escape this hell hole as soon as they turn 18.

What happened to finishing their drug house??
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I personally don’t see the reason for editing their vlogs since they put out the Bloopers vlog ! It would save them time to just not edit since they expose themselves as fakes continuously!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:24 pm I personally don’t see the reason for editing their vlogs since they put out the Bloopers vlog ! It would save them time to just not edit since they expose themselves as fakes continuously!
I really don't think Joel puts much effort into editing anymore. Their content lately is just rambling nonsense. It probably takes him 10 minutes tops or at least it should.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I feel like this week has hit an absolute low. Left over Christmas and New Year crap, bloopers, and now "The Evolution of Bonnie Hoellein".
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie has had an arrogant attitude towards viewers --> I will vlog what I want and now I'll upload when I want that she simple doesn't think is an issue. However, her channel's falling view numbers should have woke her up.
Olivia has impacted her channel more than anyone in the family, so I am no so sure Bonnie will not resort to a preteen theme vlog in the future.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

More like the hypocrisy of Bonnie Hoellink!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bonnie: "I want to give Olivia privacy".

Bon Bon films her daughter buying bras, Bon Bon films her daughter shaving her legs.....privacy? what privacy?

Bonnie, the kids want a break from filming because they have become your little puppets and have to reenact "scenes" for you. How tiring that must be! Oh, and the kids never told you that because they were afraid of the consequences from telling you ....a spanking, or no dinner perhaps???

Haha, Bon Bon tells us that she loves her mascara (and OF COURSE she links it!) and then comes out of the bathroom looking like a clown....lol!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I wonder whats really behind today’s little tête-à-tête. She says she wants to be more present for her kids. Um, hasn’t she been a stay at home mum for all their lives? Why do they “need” her more now that from a few months ago? She didn’t care about their privacy or over sharing even after all the controversy with Ruby. In fact she seemed to give us the proverbial middle finger, “daring” us to be shocked by what she was posting.

Maybe she’s worried about her kids suing her when they get older because they’re realising how much their parents have exploited them, and she can show them this clip and say “see, I had your best interests at heart”.

Or her and Joel are getting even lazier with the vlogs, and can’t be bothered recording and putting together too many “scenes”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Liz_444 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:23 am Bonnie: "I want to give Olivia privacy".

Bon Bon films her daughter buying bras, Bon Bon films her daughter shaving her legs.....privacy? what privacy?

Bonnie, the kids want a break from filming because they have become your little puppets and have to reenact "scenes" for you. How tiring that must be! Oh, and the kids never told you that because they were afraid of the consequences from telling you ....a spanking, or no dinner perhaps???

Haha, Bon Bon tells us that she loves her mascara (and OF COURSE she links it!) and then comes out of the bathroom looking like a clown....lol!
Don't forget her posting her then 11-year daughter's bra size below the bra buying vlog. Said it before and I'll say it again, there are just some things that you don't share online, especially when it comes to minor children because there are at lot of sleezy creepy pervs on the internet who get off on stuff like that. Same with April sharing the fact that 12-year old Daisy hasn't had her first period yet at the end of a vlog about menstrual products. While there's nothing wrong with discussing menstuation with your daughter, please give her some privacy as this is often a sensitive subject with pre-teen and teenage girls. It's not something you need to include in your vlog.

Most of these mommy vloggers seem to have zero concept of privacy, especially when it comes to their children and some of the boys aren't treated much better. Some of them have bedwetting issues and need to wear pullups at night, but the world doesn't need to know that. You just know these kids are being teased and picked on at school thanks to what their moms vlog about, but HEY, look at all the views!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Parktown wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:54 am More like the hypocrisy of Bonnie Hoellink!
It seems like you came up with the title for the next thread 😁
Sweetnikki4u
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sweetnikki4u »

Dad challenge podcast posted a video about bonnie tonight. What are your thoughts?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sweetnikki4u wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:52 pm Dad challenge podcast posted a video about bonnie tonight. What are your thoughts?
Just watch it. He gives Bonnie way too much credit for being "honest". He clearly doesn't watch her vlogs. We all know she will do anything for money and her kids are secondary. He was amusing at times though.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Sweetnikki4u wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:52 pm Dad challenge podcast posted a video about bonnie tonight. What are your thoughts?
I went there and didn't see if. Did they make him delete the video?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

He should've reacted to her embarrassing poop videos or the one in which she tells her story of having "one night stand" with Joel midst of their marital quarrels. Or her admitting to not rembering her television appearance due to her use of pain pills...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”