Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Kataja »

sheltiefan wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:51 am
Sweetnikki4u wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:52 pm Dad challenge podcast posted a video about bonnie tonight. What are your thoughts?
I went there and didn't see if. Did they make him delete the video?
Nope. It is still there. I don't know how to link it on mobile but it is his latest video on channel "The Dad Challenge Podcast"
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I found it. He has a dad challenge channel separate from the podcast channel and that's what I was looking at.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

He spent time praising Bonnie for her decision to stop filming her kids. He based his opinion on her recent vlog - The Evolution of Bonnie Hoellein. If he wants to give an opinion, he should be watching more of their videos. He did go through Bonnie's analytics that showed her making pretty good money and her viewer age group is really young.
He said she might be the one who takes her kids off the channel or the one who stops this and he has never seen a more honest vlog. He has no idea what he is talking about.
BIG CHANGES FOR SOME KIDS ON YOUTUBE || BONNIE HOELLEIN COMES CLEAN AND TELLS THE TRUTH || FULL LID
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

This guy is as annoying as AF. He didn’t watch any of her vlogs, didn’t even know how to pronounce her name, yet feels he can comment on her channel and character. He’s giving her praise when she clearly doesn’t deserve any. Bonnie does not do anything unless it’s advantageous to her. The kids are never her priority.

I’ve watched a couple of his commentaries, and for the most part, they were woeful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

The future of having a decent YouTube channel maybe creators who discussed crazy family vloggers. The Dad Challenge Podcast has pretty good views. Talk about an easy job...you watch one vlog and talk for fifteen minutes showing a few clips. You just have to be good at talking BS when you evaluate just one vlog.
Anyone on this board could have done a better job than this guy did.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

YTIG60 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:52 am The future of having a decent YouTube channel maybe creators who discussed crazy family vloggers. The Dad Challenge Podcast has pretty good views. Talk about an easy job...you watch one vlog and talk for fifteen minutes showing a few clips. You just have to be good at talking BS when you evaluate just one vlog.
I didn't watch his video, but did anyone suggest that he watch more videos for a more accurate summary of Bon Bon?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:01 am
YTIG60 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:52 am The future of having a decent YouTube channel maybe creators who discussed crazy family vloggers. The Dad Challenge Podcast has pretty good views. Talk about an easy job...you watch one vlog and talk for fifteen minutes showing a few clips. You just have to be good at talking BS when you evaluate just one vlog.
I didn't watch his video, but did anyone suggest that he watch more videos for a more accurate summary of Bon Bon?
Yes, you can see a pretty good number of negative comments about Bonnie including her channel has been demonetized and she has taken vlogs down that humiliated her children. The comments are ones you'd see on this board.
This creator also made a comment about Bonnie's grammar. ;)
Bottom line, family vloggers and this host on The Dad Challenge Podcast know or said without the kids, their views drop drastically. He said Bonnie's age group demographics were teens and twenty years olds, whereas, Bonnie had said thirties and forties.
It will be interesting to see if Olivia or her siblings are featured in future vlogs for example, Birthdays, preteen topics and their children in the Emergency Department. :?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Liz_444 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:01 am
One of the reasons he picked Bonnie's channel was Friday's vlog. He has been going after family channels that exploit their children to make money especially embarrassing vlogs like shaving their legs, etc. He was talking about France, I believe, has made a law protecting kids on stuff like that and is hoping other countries would do the same-he was reading an article about the law. I don't think that's why Bonnie is saying she's changing though.

Yes people did tell him some of the vlogs he needed to watch so he may do another one on her in the future.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

The Q&A IG Story was interesting. She had pretty good views answering Q&A from her audience so I don't know why she doesn't do more of these vlogs. She admitted to being materialistic, but come on Bonnie, you are able to spend due to YouTube success. If they were living off of Joel's former P&G salary + her today's spending habits= would have lead to a good deal of debt. They simply couldn't have afforded her clothing costs, hair and nail care along with Joel's spending too. I think viewers note her materialism and this is a negative.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I have to give it to Bonnie, she is certainly the smartest Griffiths by far. Her PR campaign is convincing many that she is a changed woman. Personally, I think she saw The Dad Challenge Podcasts and made that video specifically to address his biggest concerns, even though it was mostly lies and half-truths. She wanted something to distract him from doing to her what he did to every other mommy vlogger...and it worked.

The IG Q&A also makes her seem like a kind and reasonable person, but as you noted, she wasn't honest there either. She said she wasn't more materialistic since her YT fame. But we have all seen her change before our eyes. She said she doesn't have trouble getting over things, yet we see her torture Boston relentlessly over trivial things, like ruining surprises.....which she punishes him for over and over again. Not to mention refusing to speak to her husband for weeks at a time when she's mad. Or that time she couldn't get out of bed for a month because her mom had a kidney stone. And the pettiest of all, hurting her children just to "stick it to the old biddies!". All those tears Lincoln cried over his hair.

I can't express my frustration that she appears to be winning this PR war, especially when she has a taste for cruelty far more concerning than any of her siblings. She is not a good person. Now she has the man leading the charge to protect vlog children from exploitation on YT, essentially vouching for her, holding her up as the beacon of hope to lead other vlog mom's into the light. How did this even happen!?!? If he doesn't course correct and tear her a new one for her hundreds of horrifically exploitative videos of her children, I will be really pissed off.

Does anyone actually think she innately recognized her kids didn't want to be exploited anymore and backed off filming them because of it? She is only spamming this anti-exploitation messaging everywhere, because it is gaining steam, and they have no other income, should they be cancelled. I don't for a second believe she even thinks putting her kids on YT is even exploitation. Griffiths kids have to work for food and shelter! I will be shocked if she takes the kids off YT. Thrilled, but shocked.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Didn't we call that there was going to be an Olivia-focused video soon to get views up?
And what is today's video? Olivia's room makeover.
What was that about not exploiting her kids?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:18 am Didn't we call that there was going to be an Olivia-focused video soon to get views up?

According to The Dad Challenge guy, Bonnie's demographics are teenagers and younger adults so of course she is going to take advantage of that. She must watch his vlogs religiously. I wonder why she's putting all of Olivia's baby stuff in storage and not donating them. The Q&A insta story was very interesting. I would have bet my life that they would buy property close to Ellie but she says no - it's too hot in St. George.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:18 am Didn't we call that there was going to be an Olivia-focused video soon to get views up?

The hypocrisy is glaring. She didn't even last one weeks without making a kid focused vlog.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

An interior decorator, Bonnie is not. Olivia's room always looked so spacious even with all the cabinets and bookcases in it. Now it looks very, very small with only a bed and desk. The wallpaper should have only been on one wall as accent, way too busy and makes room small. Glad Bonnie still decided what her kids want in their room. She can't wait to fill Olivia's room up with makeup and big girl things, I'm sure.

I guess that's one way to get rid of all the toys the only child in the house who is allowed to have so much of, is to do a big girl room makeover. I wonder if Olivia would love to get rid of the fairy tale princess portraits too, but I'm sure mom won't.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

I always wondered why she didn’t repaint Lincoln’s room... that yellow color is so awful. I doubt the boys would ever get a room makeover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I think Olivia room has cute elements in it, but yeah, it looks so tiny now!
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:32 pm I think Olivia room has cute elements in it, but yeah, it looks so tiny now!
Maybe it's just me, but I really dislike the wallpaper in Olivia's room.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ckc717 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:03 pm I always wondered why she didn’t repaint Lincoln’s room... that yellow color is so awful. I doubt the boys would ever get a room makeover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh, I'm waiting for it and sooner rather than later. There's room to put a bed in for Lincoln, they have barely any toys and Bonnie has already taken over Lincoln's closet so why not his bedroom too? The boys will have a makeover to a shared room for 3.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Josette wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:32 pm I think Olivia room has cute elements in it, but yeah, it looks so tiny now!
I actually like the wall paper but it does not match with the paint on the other side, and it is too overpowering. Maybe only on 1 accent wall and that's it.

However, why do they call it ''room make-over'' when they clearly just cleaned and reorganized. She got a new table and that's it.
I expected her to get new and more ''adult'' bedding instead of girly frills, and maybe some new wallpaper or paint.

Bonnie clearly wants her to become teenager now, which I feel sad about. I don't think the adults should try to stop children from maturing but I think adults should LET the kids develop on their own phase. It was clear that removing dolls was Bonnie's idea. I know many girls who are Olivia's age who still play with Barbies and dolls from time to time and the process of maturing is slow and not so sudden, like removing everything at once. Maybe Olivia still secretly wished to have at least some of those things there but due to social pressure by Bonnie was forced to give them up, who knows.

Bonnie's attempt to make it about Olivia ''so you can fill it with what you want'' was so weak.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kataja wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:45 am
Josette wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 pm
I actually like the wall paper but it does not match with the paint on the other side, and it is too overpowering. Maybe only on 1 accent wall and that's it.

However, why do they call it ''room make-over'' when they clearly just cleaned and reorganized. She got a new table and that's it.
I expected her to get new and more ''adult'' bedding instead of girly frills, and maybe some new wallpaper or paint.

Bonnie clearly wants her to become teenager now, which I feel sad about. I don't think the adults should try to stop children from maturing but I think adults should LET the kids develop on their own phase. It was clear that removing dolls was Bonnie's idea. I know many girls who are Olivia's age who still play with Barbies and dolls from time to time and the process of maturing is slow and not so sudden, like removing everything at once. Maybe Olivia still secretly wished to have at least some of those things there but due to social pressure by Bonnie was forced to give them up, who knows.

Bonnie's attempt to make it about Olivia ''so you can fill it with what you want'' was so weak.
I agree about it being Bonnie's idea to get rid of all the doll stuff, and very sad it is. It was only a few weeks ago, Olivia was playing with her American Girl doll with a cousin. However, she will keep the fairytale pictures of Olivia up on the wall. Can't have it both ways to suit yourself, Bonnie. Same as Lincoln's room, he's a growing boy, but still lives in "the nursery" with newborn photos on the wall. It would be appropriate for these photos to be in Bonnie and Joel's room as Bonnie is the one that wants to preserve these photos at this time. Kids typically don't want to see their newborn or fairytale photos on their bedroom walls. Just goes to show, like Ruby's kids, the Hoellein children's bedrooms are not their own, only on loan from Bonnie and Joel. Therefore, they have no say in how it is decorated, what they keep in it, and where they keep those items.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”