Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

DariaSnark wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Ambeezy_5150 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:23 pm Did y’all see that Parler got shut down? Now where will Aryan spew her right wing garbage and conspiracy theories? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its just gotta move to a new server, it will be back eventually
I don’t know about that. From everything I’ve read they’re having difficulty finding any companies that are willing to host their servers. There’s been so much backlash that even their own lawyers dropped them as a client. If Parler does come back it won’t be for a long time.

Don’t worry though, there are other right wing sites Aaryn can flee to. One in particular has had so many new sign ups over the past few days that their servers were crashing and new ones are being added to keep up with demand.
The CEO can always create his own website. He was a developer for Apple, he can handle it. And shouldn't we all be fighting for freedom of speech? Silencing those you disagree with, simply because you disagree with them is absolutely disgusting. It goes against the constitution and if you support taking away ones constitutional rights, then what is to stop the government from coming after your rights? You either stand for everyone's rights, or you stand for nothing.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

that's not what freedom of speech means
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:53 am
favouritecake1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:04 am Is it some sort of political statement? Also all the comments are about Amazon? Sorry if I'm missing something, I'm American but I don't live in America anymore so I'm a bit out of touch.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... n-lawsuit/
Ah okay, makes sense! I actually like Aaryn more than all of the other YTM's but it's such a shame her political beliefs are so backwards.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

WatchinTheWreck wrote:
DariaSnark wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Its just gotta move to a new server, it will be back eventually
I don’t know about that. From everything I’ve read they’re having difficulty finding any companies that are willing to host their servers. There’s been so much backlash that even their own lawyers dropped them as a client. If Parler does come back it won’t be for a long time.

Don’t worry though, there are other right wing sites Aaryn can flee to. One in particular has had so many new sign ups over the past few days that their servers were crashing and new ones are being added to keep up with demand.
The CEO can always create his own website. He was a developer for Apple, he can handle it. And shouldn't we all be fighting for freedom of speech? Silencing those you disagree with, simply because you disagree with them is absolutely disgusting. It goes against the constitution and if you support taking away ones constitutional rights, then what is to stop the government from coming after your rights? You either stand for everyone's rights, or you stand for nothing.
It has nothing to do with just making their own website. They need a server to host their own website. Server space is limited in the world and Amazon owns the vast majority of servers. Even Facebook (who has their own servers) still has to rent servers from Amazon and pays millions a month to do so as do companies like Netflix, Twitter, ABC News, etc. They did find a new server host though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Domino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Domino »

The space buns She's like three years late and 5 years too old for that trend. Embarrassing.

jeepchick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jeepchick »

So weird that the topic here is suppose to be about Aryan, yet so many think that their opinions on non-Aryan topics matter at all and spend so much time on non-Aaryn topics.

I cannot stand Aryan. She is a dumb bitch who thinks she is something, she truly is not. But my opinion of her has nothing to do with her political stance, my political stance, a 99.8%+ survival virus, etc etc. Some of yall here act just like her...ignorant on certain subject matters but keep on and on about them....

Guess what, I am a Constitutional Conservative and think for myself - and I still think Aryan is a racist dumbass bitch. *shock* See, my political stance matters not on the TOPIC of discussion here. None of the other shit matters! I can vote for who I want, believe in Science that does not agree with other Science - and still think Aryan is a racist dumbass narcissistic bitch.

Leave the other stuff out. SHOCK AND AWE: Not everyone agrees on the same politics, science, etc. And you could be very wrong in your opinion - so best to just leave it at the door because it has no bearing on the gossip subject of Aryan - as per the rules.

Yall ruin this place with off topic shit. IF I want political debate - there are plenty of other more intelligent places to discuss such adult things. Meanwhile, her hair is chopped off and her face is fucked up. Talk about that shit!
Why so serious? 🤡
Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

jeepchick wrote:So weird that the topic here is suppose to be about Aryan, yet so many think that their opinions on non-Aryan topics matter at all and spend so much time on non-Aaryn topics.

I cannot stand Aryan. She is a dumb bitch who thinks she is something, she truly is not. But my opinion of her has nothing to do with her political stance, my political stance, a 99.8%+ survival virus, etc etc. Some of yall here act just like her...ignorant on certain subject matters but keep on and on about them....

Guess what, I am a Constitutional Conservative and think for myself - and I still think Aryan is a racist dumbass bitch. *shock* See, my political stance matters not on the TOPIC of discussion here. None of the other shit matters! I can vote for who I want, believe in Science that does not agree with other Science - and still think Aryan is a racist dumbass narcissistic bitch.

Leave the other stuff out. SHOCK AND AWE: Not everyone agrees on the same politics, science, etc. And you could be very wrong in your opinion - so best to just leave it at the door because it has no bearing on the gossip subject of Aryan - as per the rules.

Yall ruin this place with off topic shit. IF I want political debate - there are plenty of other more intelligent places to discuss such adult things. Meanwhile, her hair is chopped off and her face is fucked up. Talk about that shit!
..... Are you ok?

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

Anyhow, I came here to say that Amanda is such a fan girl of Aaryn and it shows.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Treats2 wrote:Anyhow, I came here to say that Amanda is such a fan girl of Aaryn and it shows.

I actually think it's the other way around. Aaryn fan girls Amanda...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

jazieg wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:47 pm
Treats2 wrote:Anyhow, I came here to say that Amanda is such a fan girl of Aaryn and it shows.

I actually think it's the other way around. Aaryn fan girls Amanda...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I think they use each other. Remember when Aaryn was bragging about how her friend had a black card?

But then Amanda probably uses her so she has followers and then can reccomend Chris to them for real estate.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

What is this place called?

and I thought Amanda came from a hispanic background? I wonder what her hispanic BFFs think of her repost?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

begenos1 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:58 pm What is this place called?

and I thought Amanda came from a hispanic background? I wonder what her hispanic BFFs think of her repost?

I don't think she was referring to aliens in the way you might be. Some people like talking about aliens, which is what this ride was. They drive around trying to stop alien abductions. Amanda reposted it to her stories and her daughter was riding it to.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

begenos1 wrote:What is this place called?

It’s Kalahari Resort in Round Rock, she talked about it a few days ago and just posted it on stories now

Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

She's not even fun to snark on about living her life like covid doesn't exist. As a person who takes it super seriously but really misses her old life, I'm more just jealous. (Not really but kind of)

I don't get why the Alien Patrol would be "💀💀💀" (aka "funny") if that wasn't what she was talking about? (I'm not personally say it's funny, I'm saying she obviously thought it was)
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Brash_outfielder wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:26 pm She's not even fun to snark on about living her life like covid doesn't exist. As a person who takes it super seriously but really misses her old life, I'm more just jealous. (Not really but kind of)

I don't get why the Alien Patrol would be "💀💀💀" (aka "funny") if that wasn't what she was talking about? (I'm not personally say it's funny, I'm saying she obviously thought it was)
She's done the 💀 when Skyla was driving the Barbie car too though. So its hard to tell. The game is literally about aliens, space aliens.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder if Skyla will start kindergarten this year or if she's gonna hold her back.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

She should throw everything from that Trunk Club try-on in the garbage. Even the Free People stuff was tacky af.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Courtneyshayne wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:34 am She should throw everything from that Trunk Club try-on in the garbage. Even the Free People stuff was tacky af.
I agree the free people ruffles, poofy sleeves and the bows aren't for me. Although that is tacky aaryn 100%. I didn't mind the leggings and jacket (I love camo but doubt I would wear it to make that purchase worth it). The shoes were just white Adidas nothing I would expect from trunk club since you can find them anywhere.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by vandelynn »

Courtneyshayne wrote:She should throw everything from that Trunk Club try-on in the garbage. Even the Free People stuff was tacky af.
I bet her stylists notes say "Anything tacky, glittery, covered in sequins, extremely overpriced, items returned for being outdated, 2 sizes too small that rides up her a$$, unflattering, and downright monstrous." Airbag will love and keep every. single. item!!! Oh and send all the pajamas that are $80 and up!! All the money she blows she should really invest in a personal stylist & not the ones with Trunk Club either. One who won't let her purchase anything unless approved by them first!! Image
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder how much of that she actually keeps. Her closet isn't that big to keep it without wearing it and half of the trunk club stuff we never see again even though she claims she's keeping it. She's smart using the items as swipe ups making money off the links but probably sends most back.

Although I am loving that she's sharing the lounge outfit and other clothing items that TB has similar styles of.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”