Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by YTIG60 »

You can see Joel is back in the YouTube game editing vlogs. He must have realized Bonnie's "personal days," or upload schedule and her lack of effort has been hurting their channel. Joel is also aware their kids make the channel money. Joel also might not be too confident in his new business flipping houses or realizes it is more work than being a part-time YouTube editor. My impression is he is lazy.
I think some of Bonnie's tension Is the unknown in regards to how long family channels will see a future. Also, having Olivia as the topic of yesterday's vlog, doubled their views. I question Olivia's future and I tend to think she'll try money making vlogging at some point since she appears to be like Bonnie or materialistic.
I felt sorry for Lady. Are they caring for this dog properly?
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I wonder if we’ll even notice the changes to her channel after that “evolution” talk. The last two vlogs are pretty much on par with what they normally film. Maybe she means there’ll be no more armpit licking, scaring the kids by making them think they’ll run out of heat, or be stranded out in the wild, sharing Olivia’s bra size, etc. The list is endless.

She says the kids love vlogging, and don’t want to stop. How much of that is due to hearing over the years that if there’s no vlogs, there’ll be no more wonderful, long Hawaii trips, Disney cruises (post COVID) to look forward to. No extra money for expensive four wheelers, let alone dad being at home all the time so they can pick up and go whenever they like. I have no issue with people having money to do what they want to do, when they want to do it, but they’ve been afforded this lifestyle by the exploitation of their children.

And Bonnie, those caterpillar eyelashes look bloody awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie's four trending vlogs currently. You can really see Bonnie stating her viewers are older is questionable and they are likely closer to Olivia's age. Without Olivia, their daily average views drop considerably. When I see the MERMAID CAVE trending, I believe Joel is back buying views. (VPH-Views Per Hour)

Olivias Room Makeover!
Bonnie Hoellein • 2 days ago
90.8K views • 1,805 VPH

MERMAID CAVE
Bonnie Hoellein • 4 years ago
58.9M views • 1,741 VPH

We Love the Weekends!
Bonnie Hoellein • 18 hours ago
12.4K views • 969.8 VPH

First Day of Middle School
Bonnie Hoellein • 5 months ago
filled436K views • 57.3 VPH
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Another personal day off...
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:55 am Another personal day off...
I think she is cutting back to 4 days a week, which is fine. Just come out and be honest about it! If she follows how Ellie and Ruby done it, Bonnie will come out in a few weeks and say they are cutting back.

On another subject, Joel brought the meth house a year ago. A year later and the flip house is still not ready to be sold.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

sheltiefan wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:23 am
YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:55 am Another personal day off...
I think she is cutting back to 4 days a week, which is fine. Just come out and be honest about it! If she follows how Ellie and Ruby done it, Bonnie will come out in a few weeks and say they are cutting back.

On another subject, Joel brought the meth house a year ago. A year later and the flip house is still not ready to be sold.
She already said in the anti-exploitation vlog that she doesn't think she needs to announce, or even keep a schedule. She is only going to vlog when she feels like it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Of course not, because she films content she wants to film, when she wants to film it. We're lucky she wants to share her life with us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:55 am
sheltiefan wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:23 am I think she is cutting back to 4 days a week, which is fine. Just come out and be honest about it! If she follows how Ellie and Ruby done it, Bonnie will come out in a few weeks and say they are cutting back.

She already said in the anti-exploitation vlog that she doesn't think she needs to announce, or even keep a schedule. She is only going to vlog when she feels like it.
I'll work when I feel like it. I'm going to try this with my boss. I'll let you know how this goes.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

As far as I'm concerned, at this point, the fewer days these people vlog the better. Protects the kids from exploitation. If she doesn't keep a schedule maybe she'll lose more followers which to me is a good thing. I'm so fed up with these people.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Maybe this isn't a problem for other people but, I feel like these stylish-industrial light fixtures they're putting throughout the house are a very specific style that not every buyer would be crazy about. I personally wouldn't want them in my house even though I do think they are pretty. As a buyer I wouldn't want to feel like I'm paying extra for brand new, fancy looking light fixtures throughout the house that I don't even want and might even want to replace. I don't know maybe most people would like them, but I think it would make more sense to stick with something basic and neutral if it's not your own house.
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

imoverit wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:59 am Maybe this isn't a problem for other people but, I feel like these stylish-industrial light fixtures they're putting throughout the house are a very specific style that not every buyer would be crazy about. I personally wouldn't want them in my house even though I do think they are pretty. As a buyer I wouldn't want to feel like I'm paying extra for brand new, fancy looking light fixtures throughout the house that I don't even want and might even want to replace. I don't know maybe most people would like them, but I think it would make more sense to stick with something basic and neutral if it's not your own house.
I agree -- those light fixtures reflect a very strong personal taste that may not be shared by others. Personally, I think they are horrific, and I would find it difficulty to look past how much I hate them when considering competing properties. Not a smart business decision. I would have gone with the most neutral options possible, ones that require the simplest tools and labor to replace, understanding that many people will want to put their personal stamp on the space. They also all looked inappropriately sized for their spaces -- too big in the dining area and kitchen and too small over the tub. A decorator, she is not.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

hudson wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:34 am
imoverit wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:59 am Maybe this isn't a problem for other people but, I feel like these stylish-industrial light fixtures they're putting throughout the house are a very specific style that not every buyer would be crazy about. I personally wouldn't want them in my house even though I do think they are pretty. As a buyer I wouldn't want to feel like I'm paying extra for brand new, fancy looking light fixtures throughout the house that I don't even want and might even want to replace. I don't know maybe most people would like them, but I think it would make more sense to stick with something basic and neutral if it's not your own house.
I agree -- those light fixtures reflect a very strong personal taste that may not be shared by others. Personally, I think they are horrific, and I would find it difficulty to look past how much I hate them when considering competing properties. Not a smart business decision. I would have gone with the most neutral options possible, ones that require the simplest tools and labor to replace, understanding that many people will want to put their personal stamp on the space. They also all looked inappropriately sized for their spaces -- too big in the dining area and kitchen and too small over the tub. A decorator, she is not.
I agree as well. They are way top modern for that house. Plus most, if not all, are too big and kind of gaudy in my opinion. If I bought that house, I would replace them immediately. Did you see Bonnie's instagram? What happened to Joel? I remember when he was shy and unassuming. He really is full of himself now. I'm embarrassed for him.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I don’t know much about Utah real estate, but the ceilings in that house seem woefully low, especially since we know how short Joel is in comparison. The light fixtures are too large and too numerous. The interior looks like a cross between a mobile home layout and Joel’s initial fixation on recreating an exact replica of their current family home. The large front window and dour outside finishes make the building look like a boring industrial storefront.

This project seems to have been a year-long fail.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I am another one that really dislikes the lighting. The ones in the bathroom are the worst. The whole house is not my style, and if the new owners don't like the lighting, they are in for a budget nightmare when they have to replace all the lighting. I think Bon Bon and Joelie got the lighting for free, so they probably don't care, but it WILL hurt their attempts to sell the house.

Lighting aside, what the heck were they thinking in regards to the kitchen?? I know some people like open spaces, but that kitchen looks like it's in the middle of the living room!! If I saw that in an open house tour, I would walk right back out.

I hope they don't try to make flipping houses their careers, they really suck at it!
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:54 am I am another one that really dislikes the lighting. The ones in the bathroom are the worst. The whole house is not my style, and if the new owners don't like the lighting, they are in for a budget nightmare when they have to replace all the lighting. I think Bon Bon and Joelie got the lighting for free, so they probably don't care, but it WILL hurt their attempts to sell the house.

Lighting aside, what the heck were they thinking in regards to the kitchen?? I know some people like open spaces, but that kitchen looks like it's in the middle of the living room!! If I saw that in an open house tour, I would walk right back out.

I hope they don't try to make flipping houses their careers, they really suck at it!
Horrible, horrible, lighting choice......but, hey, they were free, so doesn't matter if they look right in the house. Gonna be very difficult to stand in that house and visualize your belongings in it, when they have placed such a theme on it. There is a reason builders go with very basic fixtures.

I'll say it again, Bonnie is not a home interior designer and Joel sucks at flipping. Also, Bonnie seriously needs to stop the delightful sounds, so gross and embarrassing to listen to.

Lastly, if/when they build I bet Bonnie will regret using her sponsored lighting in a house she'll never live in, could have had them for free in her own home.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:54 am I am another one that really dislikes the lighting. The ones in the bathroom are the worst. The whole house is not my style, and if the new owners don't like the lighting, they are in for a budget nightmare when they have to replace all the lighting. I think Bon Bon and Joelie got the lighting for free, so they probably don't care, but it WILL hurt their attempts to sell the house.

Yup, that island with the sharp-edged countertop is a bad idea. The space isn't big enough and it does take away living room space which is what people want. The white counters with the white cabinets is unappealing as well. Why not put in granite or at least something with color? So basically everything they did in this small ranch is a big fail. Bonnie has a lot of nerve calling herself a designer.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And yet, she thinks she has such taste and style! And her minions are probably saying how gorgeous it is and what good taste she has... Because anyone who might even offer constructive criticism has long since given up on trying to comment because they get attacked by the decreasing group of die hard fans, then blocked by Bonnie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Why does the laundry room have a black door handle (surely they didn’t change it to match the light fixture) but the rest of them a chrome? Then the gold light fixtures! Those lights are what Bonnie would choose for her own home, but they’re OTT for a flip house, especially this one in a less than salubrious area. And some of those selections are not going to be everyone’s cup of tea. They need to learn not to put their own personal taste in an investment home.

Again, they can add all the bling they like, still doesn’t take away from the fact they cheaped out on the flooring. It looks cheap, it would feel cheap, and sound cheap.

This house should have been finished at least six months ago, and I’m being generous because of the difficulty in getting supplies because of Covid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

If Joel paid cash for the house, I guess they'll at least make some profit off the items that have been sponsored....the lighting, floors?
amead5146
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by amead5146 »

she really said “French archiTEXTURE”

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”