Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by Onchao16 »

The “t dot beaston” drives me irrationally crazy! Like I feel rage starting when he says it He’s such a loser.

And where are all her stories today as we inaugurate our first female VP? She’s all for empowering women I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

It must drive trashy nuts that Bris baby is so freaking cute and her kids other than Tanner are...bug eyed? I feel sad bad mouthing the littlest baby cause she cant help her genetic pool so bless that poor babies soul may she be sweet like Tanner.
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

BlondeQueen96 wrote:It must drive trashy nuts that Bris baby is so freaking cute and her kids other than Tanner are...bug eyed? I feel sad bad mouthing the littlest baby cause she cant help her genetic pool so bless that poor babies soul may she be sweet like Tanner.
Whoever said their new baby looks like Harvey Dangerfield 100% nailed it.

I can't decide if their baby just isn't cute, or if they just can't take a flattering photo/video of her. I mean, Bri only takes cute photos of Hayden, I doubt she'd post one of him looking weird. But then again, he's cute anyway.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:32 pm The “t dot beaston” drives me irrationally crazy! Like I feel rage starting when he says it Image He’s such a loser.

Haha,i feel the same!! Just drives me nuts!!🤯🤯

And where are all her stories today as we inaugurate our first female VP? She’s all for empowering women I thought.

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by nl_s »

Went to cbeasts comments on his girl picture and wasn’t disappointed by one of the comments at least.

And within 5 minutes it was already deleted ImageImage
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Started to watch a video from earlier this week and had to immediately turn it off, but before I did... These people cannot even turn on a camera correctly. It's ALWAYS blurry! They would be better off using their phones, honestly. It annoys me that they can't do the most basic tasks correctly yet make hundreds and thousands of dollars when there are people with actual talent putting though and time into their content out there.
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

nl_s wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:14 am Image
Went to cbeasts comments on his girl picture and wasn’t disappointed by one of the comments at least.

And within 5 minutes it was already deleted ImageImage

Well well well...shocker right?! She just posted a pic of her precious boyzzzzz. She loves her FOMily ya know😂😂😂
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

And just like that theres a pic of the 2 boys 🤣🤣🤣 fucking loser
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Lol now a pic of the boys get posted. Hey trashi and tiny!!! ✋🏽 You’re both huge losers with no friends or life outside of each other!
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I laughed when I saw that of course the day that comment was made they post one of just the boys. Like clockwork.

HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

So because I’m bored and have nothing better to do...Their house is listed as sold to a new person under their county records. So they have to be renting back from the new owners. It’s all so strange. They don’t look like they’re anywhere near moving....
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

HollaBack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:21 pm So because I’m bored and have nothing better to do...Their house is listed as sold to a new person under their county records. So they have to be renting back from the new owners. It’s all so strange. They don’t look like they’re anywhere near moving....
While I know it's not uncommon to rent back the house, it would make me uncomfortable as the new owner for it to go on this long! They obviously don't plan to move out anytime soon otherwise they'd talk about it. I really think they're building.. it's the only scenario that really makes sense to me and if I'm right, it could be a lonnggg time before it's ready.

It also tells me that they are probably building at the top of their budget. Maybe some of you are more knowledgeable in real estate and can tell me I'm wrong, but it seems like they weren't accepted for the loan unless they sold their house. Most people live in their house while it's being built then sell it after. If they had to sell it now, then my guess is that it's because of financing.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

judgyqueen wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:07 pm
HollaBack wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:21 pm So because I’m bored and have nothing better to do...Their house is listed as sold to a new person under their county records. So they have to be renting back from the new owners. It’s all so strange. They don’t look like they’re anywhere near moving....
While I know it's not uncommon to rent back the house, it would make me uncomfortable as the new owner for it to go on this long! They obviously don't plan to move out anytime soon otherwise they'd talk about it. I really think they're building.. it's the only scenario that really makes sense to me and if I'm right, it could be a lonnggg time before it's ready.

It also tells me that they are probably building at the top of their budget. Maybe some of you are more knowledgeable in real estate and can tell me I'm wrong, but it seems like they weren't accepted for the loan unless they sold their house. Most people live in their house while it's being built then sell it after. If they had to sell it now, then my guess is that it's because of financing.
I don’t know much on the topic either but I agree with you! I’m sure they didn’t have the money to just build a home so they had to get the money from selling theirs. The thing is they waste money on so much stupid crap. All the kitchen junk she buys, a $1000+ bassinet, countless clothes and decorations. I think tiffani is the type who thinks she deserves all these nice things because she supposedly didn’t grow up with money yet she actually can’t afford the lifestyle. They are probably going into house poor mode. They’re going to sink every bit of money they have into some big gaudy tacky house and have nothing left. I imagine too that they have loads of credit debt.
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Who wore the hair color better? Tiffani or Nellie(House on the little prairie)

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Who wore the hair color better?ImageImageImage

sweetgirl1979
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetgirl1979 »

Damask1988 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:34 pm Who wore the hair color better?ImageImageImage

BAHAHAHAHA
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

judgyqueen wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:07 pm

I totally agree with you guys,that seems to be the only realistic reason why they still live in the house and why they havent said anything about moving or selling it yet
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

Guys she can’t wait for your comments.
Delete! Delete! Delete!

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

sweetgirl1979 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:57 am
Damask1988 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:34 pm Who wore the hair color better?ImageImageImage

BAHAHAHAHA
LMAO this is great, except Nellie is a nicer person ;)
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Lmao😅 her hair always looks like utter shit. The house thing I agree with you ladies. They are building and couldn’t afford it without the sale of their house first. They will be house poor all because she’s never happy. They make v bad decisions....

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”