Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Eseniya
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by Eseniya »

Sobinski wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:14 am
Eseniya wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:15 am Oh yeah, jumping around like a baboon in heat in front of a camera is sooooo funny. Makes me wonder about the people who find her funny, how boring is your life really?
Ok but how boring is your life that you spend time watching someone you don't like or find funny?
Every once in a while, when I’m stuck on the toilet and feel like talking shit about this dumb bitch. How about you
Eseniya
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by Eseniya »

She’s long overdue for some Covid in her life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Eseniya wrote:She’s long overdue for some Covid in her life.
She lives in TX and follows TX regulations which are way more lenient than say CA, etc., If she gets Covid, oh well.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I crack up everytime she's sitting there in a hotel bed with that shit eating grin talking about "Nicky is getting me my _______" (insert seasonal Starbucks drink here).
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I can't believe *I* got Covid and this uneducated fuck still hasn't
And newsflash for the idiots in the back, when you get Covid and don't self-isolate and wear a mask, like Aaryn surely wouldn't, you will spread to people who may have an immunocompromised child or parent or have a bad pre-existing condition
or hell, may just have bad fucking luck and it will kill them
So yeah, its not "oh well" if she gets it
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm I can't believe *I* got Covid and this uneducated fuck still hasn't
And newsflash for the idiots in the back, when you get Covid and don't self-isolate and wear a mask, like Aaryn surely wouldn't, you will spread to people who may have an immunocompromised child or parent or have a bad pre-existing condition
How did you get it?
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe *I* got Covid and this uneducated fuck still hasn't
Who’s to say she hasn’t had it and just didn’t tell her followers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by haterade »

Her stylists and estheticians must make some serious coin from this sucker. Does she ever not buy shit? Her story about the Dry Bar brush doesn’t even make any sense. The vents are just how the heat comes out you dumb fuck. The temperature is based on the heat settings. I don’t have any of these blow dry brushes and I don’t know if the Revlon one has multiple heat settings, but I worked in salons for many years. They convinced this fucking scrub that this brush wouldn’t get as hot and “shouldn’t be damaging at all because it’s super open” If anything, the type of plating (ceramic, tourmaline, titanium, etc) would make a difference in how the heat is distributed, but she was talking about the actual holes and bristles of the brush.

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sobinski wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:25 pm
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:04 pm I can't believe *I* got Covid and this uneducated fuck still hasn't
How did you get it?
I live in Los Angeles which is basically the Covid capital of the world at this point
But we're pretty sure our son picked it up at school and we got it from him
But its honestly hard to really know for sure because it's literally everywhere here
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Heardgreatthings wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:58 pm
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe *I* got Covid and this uneducated fuck still hasn't
Who’s to say she hasn’t had it and just didn’t tell her followers?

I suspect a lot of influencers have done this
so it's certainly possible
But she's a hardcore drama queen who constantly needs attention so I find it hard to believe she would get it and not complain constantly
Especially if she lost her taste/smell and couldn't enjoy her precious Starbucks
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:
But she's a hardcore drama queen who constantly needs attention so I find it hard to believe she would get it and not complain constantly
Especially if she lost her taste/smell and couldn't enjoy her precious Starbucks
If she managed to keep a pregnancy and miscarriage under wraps until several weeks after the fact I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have any trouble keeping quiet about getting Covid, especially knowing all the backlash and “I told you so’s” she would likely get from people angry that she hasn’t stayed home all this time.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Henno wrote:
DariaSnark wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:48 am Can we all just accept the fact that different people like different things and move on? Someone mentioned Tina Fey and Amy Sedaris as being funny but I’m sure there are people who don’t find them funny at all. As the saying goes, different strokes for different folks..
The other names get paid. As in, they're professionals in their field. Whether individuals like them or not, they must be doing something right.

This aryan idiot makes stupid videos on social media, and people here on a gossip/snark site try to convince others she's funny and pretty, and attempt to compare her to people who work hard. Ludicrous.
So what if those other people get paid? It doesn’t change the fact that they are not everyone’s cup of tea. Most people get paid for what they do, including Aaryn. By your own logic, she must be doing something right too. Image

And nobody is trying to convince others that she’s funny and pretty; people are just expressing their own opinions. If you don’t agree you’re free to express that too, as you have obviously done.
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

DariaSnark wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:35 am
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:
If she managed to keep a pregnancy and miscarriage under wraps until several weeks after the fact I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have any trouble keeping quiet about getting Covid, especially knowing all the backlash and “I told you so’s” she would likely get from people angry that she hasn’t stayed home all this time.
The conga line at that restaurant was the first time I've seen on her stories where I was like.... Okay, that's a recipe for getting it. Every other time I've been like ehh, I wouldn't do it but she's wearing a mask so who knows. (Although I'm sure there have been more instances of her just totally not caring)

That being said, I feel like she would 100% be the type to get it and not say anything - she's so annoying about insisting she doesn't care about what other people think and then being super secretive to portray a perfect life/ avoiding any situation she could get backlash.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

But she doesn't really think she's doing anything wrong, because she doesn't believe this pandemic is even real
so I don't think she'd be "ashamed" of getting it
if that makes sense
but also, if she had it and it was mild, which considering she stories every single day, she would have to have a mild case or we'd probably be able to tell
so if she had a mild case she'd waste no time telling us it's a bullshit flu and we're all dumb for believing the lies
and all that other shit QANon people believe
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:But she doesn't really think she's doing anything wrong, because she doesn't believe this pandemic is even real
so I don't think she'd be "ashamed" of getting it
if that makes sense
but also, if she had it and it was mild, which considering she stories every single day, she would have to have a mild case or we'd probably be able to tell
so if she had a mild case she'd waste no time telling us it's a bullshit flu and we're all dumb for believing the lies
and all that other shit QANon people believe
I don’t think it’s a matter of being ashamed about getting it, I just think she wouldn’t have the patience to deal with all the “Karens” giving her grief. She has already shown that she has no tolerance for criticism by the way she’s so quick to block people who question anything she does.

I also don’t think she really cares enough one way or the other to try to convince anyone that it’s all bullshit. She’s all about the Starbucks, shop till you drop, and travel life. The Covid thing just isn’t that important to her.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I don’t think she doesn’t think it’s real, like a lot of other influencers they are tired of not being able to do what they want freely. They need content and only so much content can be made inside your home. They probably think oh well if I get it I’ll probably be fine. Not realizing they could pass it to one who wouldn’t be fine. You also have to remember Texas pretty much has no mask mandate and everything is open so to her she’s not doing anything wrong. These influencers definitely toon the beginning of it seriously, buying flashlights and fucking sleeping bags 🤦🏽‍♀️
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Justheretogossip wrote:I don’t think she doesn’t think it’s real, like a lot of other influencers they are tired of not being able to do what they want freely. They need content and only so much content can be made inside your home. They probably think oh well if I get it I’ll probably be fine. Not realizing they could pass it to one who wouldn’t be fine. You also have to remember Texas pretty much has no mask mandate and everything is open so to her she’s not doing anything wrong. These influencers definitely toon the beginning of it seriously, buying flashlights and fucking sleeping bags Image
According to her old Parler posts, she 100% doesn’t think it’s real.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

At the beginning she did think it was real. Remember she had her mom cancel a visit at the start of it and said she was concerned for people like her mom. When Disney opened is around when she changed her mind on it.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

She used Covid as an excuse not to see her grandpa on Thanksgiving. She believes in Covid when it’s convenient for her wants. Don’t wanna see old grandpa? Blame Covid! Then go all over Texas and to bars literally not wearing a mask. She’s a fucking tool. She’s also reallllly feeling herself. Surprised she hasn’t posted “Josie had her baby!” On stories yet. Thanks to Aaryns shoutouts Josie has 9,000ish followers now 🙄
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

She used Covid as an excuse not to see her grandpa on Thanksgiving. She believes in Covid when it’s convenient for her wants. Don’t wanna see old grandpa? Blame Covid! Then go all over Texas and to bars literally not wearing a mask. She’s a fucking tool. She’s also reallllly feeling herself since chopping off her pageant hair. Also- Surprised she hasn’t posted “Josie had her baby!” On stories yet. Thanks to Aaryns shoutouts Josie has 9,000ish followers now 🙄

Return to “Aaryn Williams”