Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

travelmom19 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:17 am I know we are all laughing at the stupid videos and posts she doing, but in all seriousness, I really feel like she’s on the verge of a mental breakdown. The singing, the baby talk voices and her sugary sweet voice when she’s talking to Adam kind of make it seem like she’s spiralling. And her twirling around in that flowing kimono robe was just so odd.

It’s just bizarre behaviour, even for her. Is she really losing it or is she setting us all up for her PPD videos? I never know what to believe with these mommy bloggers anymore - they stage and make up everything for views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's so bizarre how she's trying to make herself into this relaxed, carefree. breezy woman when we all know she's super anal, rigid and uptight. If she gradually developed a more laid back vibe I'd maybe buy into it more than this total 180 she did on the plane ride over.
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:23 am
travelmom19 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:17 am I know we are all laughing at the stupid videos and posts she doing, but in all seriousness, I really feel like she’s on the verge of a mental breakdown. The singing, the baby talk voices and her sugary sweet voice when she’s talking to Adam kind of make it seem like she’s spiralling. And her twirling around in that flowing kimono robe was just so odd.

It’s just bizarre behaviour, even for her. Is she really losing it or is she setting us all up for her PPD videos? I never know what to believe with these mommy bloggers anymore - they stage and make up everything for views.

I think it's so bizarre how she's trying to make herself into this relaxed, carefree. breezy woman when we all know she's super anal, rigid and uptight. If she gradually developed a more laid back vibe I'd maybe buy into it more than this total 180 she did on the plane ride over.
Exactly, her being "relaxed" and "carefree" set off my alarm bells. She has the painted on sense of calm that control freaks internally NOT coping well have.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:02 am anyone else bothered by how she pretends her older two still nap?? it’s been shitting me for ages. landon is nearly 6, no way does he nap. even doubtful presley does, she’s almost 4?? another dupe i suspect, she probably sets them up on an ipad each and calls its quiet time but tells her audience “the kids are napping”. ain’t no 6 year old still napping.
My kids were definitely still napping at 4 and 6. They napped until first grade when it was no longer feasible.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

specialk wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:36 am
luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:02 am anyone else bothered by how she pretends her older two still nap?? it’s been shitting me for ages. landon is nearly 6, no way does he nap. even doubtful presley does, she’s almost 4?? another dupe i suspect, she probably sets them up on an ipad each and calls its quiet time but tells her audience “the kids are napping”. ain’t no 6 year old still napping.
My kids were definitely still napping at 4 and 6. They napped until first grade when it was no longer feasible.
Mine is 4 and still napping. You ride that train as long as possible!
Tatimunoz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tatimunoz »

None of my 3 kids napped by about age 4. They all grew out of it, I was not strict with that part of the routine by that age, so they would nap if they felt like it and naturally grew out if it on their own, or I would ask them if they needed to nap and they would tell me. If these moms are strict and its forced upon, then that might be the reason why they do so, just like making them go to bed early at night. I have been noticing that ever since she arrived the clouds have been fighting with her content, its been gloomy just about every day, especially when she arrived and was at the beach all day, she kept mentioning it so Its probably bothering her. She did try to film whenever the sun peaks out but it has not been fully sunny and picture perfect since she arrived. She got sun burned then probably thinking its cloudy but its worse when its overcast and she was not careful with her newborn either, when not using a baby sun hat.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:10 pm This bitch has seriously lost her marbles! That IG story about following her Tik Tok for cleaning motivation??? Dude, you made two beds & folded a throw blanket.... sooooo cringe!!!
Right, I wanna see real cleaning content! Like, today I’m cleaning our RV, I found a moldy wooden spoon and the sink is reallll crusty! And I’m cleaning mildew/possibly mold off the windows. Should I film it?!!! 😂
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

specialk wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:36 am
i don’t know any 4 year olds who nap. unless it’s falling asleep in the car. my almost 5 year old hasn’t napped for a good 18 months. of course you ride the nap train for as long as you can but i don’t buy that landon, at nearly 6, still naps every day.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tatimunoz wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:25 pm None of my 3 kids napped by about age 4. They all grew out of it, I was not strict with that part of the routine by that age, so they would nap if they felt like it and naturally grew out if it on their own, or I would ask them if they needed to nap and they would tell me. If these moms are strict and its forced upon, then that might be the reason why they do so, just like making them go to bed early at night. I have been noticing that ever since she arrived the clouds have been fighting with her content, its been gloomy just about every day, especially when she arrived and was at the beach all day, she kept mentioning it so Its probably bothering her. She did try to film whenever the sun peaks out but it has not been fully sunny and picture perfect since she arrived. She got sun burned then probably thinking its cloudy but its worse when its overcast and she was not careful with her newborn either, when not using a baby sun hat.
i noticed this too. i physically cringed when she had hayden at the beach with no hat on. clearly she’s never been in a warm climate for long. i’m in australia and on a hot day, you put a hat on baby even just taking them out of the car into the pram, especially if you’re in and out. and overcast days the worst as they’re so deceptive! UV rays are deadly and can penetrate clouds, just because it’s not sunny don’t think you won’t get harmed!

what’s with the adam work out sessions? this trip is totally a marriage SOS. their therapist probably suggested doing activities together and working out is one they can easily
do at home “while the kids nap” 🤣
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

classysnarky wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:40 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:10 pm This bitch has seriously lost her marbles! That IG story about following her Tik Tok for cleaning motivation??? Dude, you made two beds & folded a throw blanket.... sooooo cringe!!!
Right, I wanna see real cleaning content! Like, today I’m cleaning our RV, I found a moldy wooden spoon and the sink is reallll crusty! And I’m cleaning mildew/possibly mold off the windows. Should I film it?!!! 😂
please do, it would be a trillion times more interesting to watch than her current content.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

She probably has ten weeks left at this rental. So far the content subpar. IG stories are the same old Tap to Clean. The highlight of today was Adam as her exercise coach. Wonder when the house search will appear if it actually does. 🤔
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

On her instagram, why does she keep calling it a "Gift Away" - she seems educated, does she really not know it's a GIVE away??? Or is it some sort of inside joke? I don't get it.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

CopperBoom wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:54 pm On her instagram, why does she keep calling it a "Gift Away" - she seems educated, does she really not know it's a GIVE away??? Or is it some sort of inside joke? I don't get it.
i can only hazard a guess and say it’s a gift card so a play on words? gift away instead of giveaway?

does anyone actually bother with them? i don’t want any of those idiots showing up in my feed. they’re just desperate to add followers. i hope whoever wins does a follow unfollow immediately after the winner is drawn and it’s all for nothing haha
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:58 pm
CopperBoom wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:54 pm On her instagram, why does she keep calling it a "Gift Away" - she seems educated, does she really not know it's a GIVE away??? Or is it some sort of inside joke? I don't get it.
i can only hazard a guess and say it’s a gift card so a play on words? gift away instead of giveaway?

does anyone actually bother with them? i don’t want any of those idiots showing up in my feed. they’re just desperate to add followers. i hope whoever wins does a follow unfollow immediately after the winner is drawn and it’s all for nothing haha
I entered one giveaway years ago, before I realized what a con it all was. I had to follow so many bland ass women, like their photo, and then comment. it was ridiculous. I unfollowed immediately after the giveaway was over, when I realized it was just a way for them to grab easy followers and likes.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

why doesn’t she say when this flipping gift away will be drawn? there’s no end date, she just keep plugging this shit.

they did a hike. looks like she’s clued up an put a hat on hayden. the rest of them look burned.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

has she addressed when her next video is coming? or has she totally fallen off the wagon and is just doing boring stories and tik toks? this hawaii content sure hasn’t lived up to the hype. she made it into such a big thing and the delivery has been thoroughly sad and underwhelming.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

This is the most I’ve seen her be lovey dovey with Adam ever. This is definitely a last ditch effort marriage-saving vacation.

AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

If she reads or has friends that read comments on these sites she must know everyone is on to her vacation/home buying. How is she going to spin we are moving back. From comments on her videos some followers are buying the moving storyline.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

I bet she rents one for vacation rental for another couple months to save face and then heads back.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Has she even mentioned house hunting yet? I thought these 3 months were supposed to spent exploring the different areas.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

In the workout insta stories...it said Adam lost 50lbs and he was going to be her coach!! He does look a lot more lanky. But I thought he had a bad back and was injured recently moving a garbage can in the snow...all of a sudden he's been exercising to lose 50lbs?! Must be the pill addiction *allegedly*.

I just want to know what the heck is going on with these two already!! Marriage issues? Addiction?? Moving or not??

These are the 3 people I follow:
Aaryn Williams...semi normal but a semi crazy
Britney Morrow...trailer trash trying to be you tube famous
Bri Koehler... Outside looking perfectionist but really an egg about to crack

Return to “Brianna K”