LoraandLayton Part 3

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Unread post by GGF1987 »

What makes her think this is at all safe? I gasped when I saw that! So so so much wrong with this picture!
Lorawtf.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
QueenV1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by QueenV1 »

Where does she even fit on that bed?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

Anyone else think this looks like she's already passing her weight issues on to baby Lyla? Making a big public remark on her being "chonky" and "blowing up" when we know how unhealthy her relationship with her own body image is. It just rubs me the wrong way idkImage
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Would they stop breeding now? It is fucking weird how she has literally tens of videos screaming to the world how she hates having a girl and now that she finally has one she acts like that's what she has been always wanting. I can already sense she and daughter having issues lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

GGF1987 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:23 pm What makes her think this is at all safe? I gasped when I saw that! So so so much wrong with this picture! Lorawtf.png

Aww don't you know it is Lora's world where nothing ever goes wrong? She lives a PERFECT life with PERFECT kids and nothing can go bad.

:D

Kind of remind me of her old ass videos where she would act all high and mighty when people pointed out some serious wrong doings she did with Tripp when he was a baby.
XGwenSidX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by XGwenSidX »

I can’t believe how big little Lyla-Jade Sloan is getting! She’s a cutie and her big brothers adore their baby sister. I still can’t believe L&L have a girl!

Return to “LoraandLayton”