Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Josette »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:59 pm This is pretty out there, but what if Ellie and Jared bought it to have a house in that area?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I'd honestly be surprised if they did because 1) Going by previous homes they've lived in this does not seem to be something E & J would buy, especially Ellie, and 2) Ellie's dislike of the cold, hence their move to Saint George, and 3) I don't think they can afford to buy a second house when they're planning on building one from the ground up in Saint George.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

...but didn’t I come in first place in the Olympics?
.....oh sorry we call it bronze gold now please take your place on the third stand where your bronze gold goes beautifully next to the silver!
....the parquet was waterproof but very slippery ...
....sorry enjoy you giant view on the window well...
.....there are sounds in the walls .....
.....well there are all part of the wild life living on a ranch....
.....There is little room to sit .....
.....Why don’t you go have a shower with two shower heads that will make you feel more spacious....
....No room in my kids room .....
.... no worries put it in the closet....
But please freaking buy it and get it off my hands because I need my mansion where the faucet will definitely match the appliances!!!!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Parktown wrote:...but didn’t I come in first place in the Olympics?
.....oh sorry we call it bronze gold now please take your place on the third stand where your bronze gold goes beautifully next to the silver!
.....Why don’t you go have a shower with two shower heads that will make you feel more spacious....
But please freaking buy it and get it off my hands because I need my mansion where the faucet will definitely match the appliances!!!!
She would choke rather than say she had selected bronze fixtures, so let’s go with “bronze gold”. The description call the colour “bronze champagne”, but that’s not glam enough for our Bonnie. Burns me that they received thousands of dollars worth of goods, and she goes off script, and makes up her own description.

How did this even get approved? And how did Samsung or the retailer she was advertising today approve the ridiculous set up of the dryer. The controls are so high, your risk a nose bleed every time you climbed a ladder to turn the thing on. They couldn’t sit it side by side, just for “demonstration purposes”? I can’t believe companies are still working with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:03 am
Parktown wrote:...but didn’t I come in first place in the Olympics?
She would choke rather than say she had selected bronze fixtures, so let’s go with “bronze gold”. The description call the colour “bronze champagne”, but that’s not glam enough for our Bonnie. Burns me that they received thousands of dollars worth of goods, and she goes off script, and makes up her own description.

How did this even get approved? And how did Samsung or the retailer she was advertising today approve the ridiculous set up of the dryer. The controls are so high, your risk a nose bleed every time you climbed a ladder to turn the thing on. They couldn’t sit it side by side, just for “demonstration purposes”? I can’t believe companies are still working with them.

LOL, could not figure out why bronze gold seemed so, no. You hit the nail on the head, gold, silver, bronze. It's either/or, never both. Maybe she found champagne to be too offensive.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Do they ever talk about Cody's growth? Is he growing slowly, or did he stop altogether? It is getting concerning seeing Olivia tower over him, and Lincoln likely reaching his size within a year or so. He is the one Bonnie says is a picky eater right? I wonder if it is just a matter of not being fed enough like with Eve, genetics, or a larger medical issue.

Also, I don' know if it is coincidence, but I never see Bonnie let the kids watch movies/play games when manual labor is to be done, but she did, 2 vlogs in a row. Maybe she has changed? It sounds unlikely as I type it, but perhaps she was visited by CPS and they put the kibosh on the dangerous construction portion of the kids' workload or something?
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:05 am Do they ever talk about Cody's growth? Is he growing slowly, or did he stop altogether? It is getting concerning seeing Olivia tower over him, and Lincoln likely reaching his size within a year or so. He is the one Bonnie says is a picky eater right? I wonder if it is just a matter of not being fed enough like with Eve, genetics, or a larger medical issue.

Also, I don' know if it is coincidence, but I never see Bonnie let the kids watch movies/play games when manual labor is to be done, but she did, 2 vlogs in a row. Maybe she has changed? It sounds unlikely as I type it, but perhaps she was visited by CPS and they put the kibosh on the dangerous construction portion of the kids' workload or something?
From what I've observed none of the kids gets enough to eat when Bonnie makes dinner and some kids are more affected by an inadequate diet than others. If she's not feeding them reheated cauliflower soup day after day, she's giving them stuff like pasta with no added protein and canned veggies that don't have a lot of nutrition or calories, both which growing children need.

Bonnie has some serious issues with food and I'm concerned that she will pass those on to her kids, especially Olivia.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone know if she actually sold the house?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:35 am Does anyone know if she actually sold the house?
According to the realtor's website, it is under agreement.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Josette wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:17 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:05 am Do they ever talk about Cody's growth? Is he growing slowly, or did he stop altogether? It is getting concerning seeing Olivia tower over him, and Lincoln likely reaching his size within a year or so. He is the one Bonnie says is a picky eater right? I wonder if it is just a matter of not being fed enough like with Eve, genetics, or a larger medical issue.

From what I've observed none of the kids gets enough to eat when Bonnie makes dinner and some kids are more affected by an inadequate diet than others. If she's not feeding them reheated cauliflower soup day after day, she's giving them stuff like pasta with no added protein and canned veggies that don't have a lot of nutrition or calories, both which growing children need.

Bonnie has some serious issues with food and I'm concerned that she will pass those on to her kids, especially Olivia.
When she has the opportunity to give them a meal with added protein/carbs (which are ok in moderation), she substitutes with empty veggies. Tacos or chicken wrapped in lettuce instead of tortilla. Fine for her strict diet, but not for a kid who needs calories and is very active. I think that is the biggest problem, the boys seem very active with play, so they burn the calories off easily, and they are not replenished with what Bonnie feeds them. Maybe she sees Ellie's kids tiny stature as a plus and wishes that upon her own child--we all know Bonnie wants to be the size of Ellie no matter how much she preached positive body image. For the record, nothing wrong with different sizes--we are all different, if only Bonnie would believe this and not put her issues onto her growing children.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:24 pm
Josette wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:17 am

When she has the opportunity to give them a meal with added protein/carbs (which are ok in moderation), she substitutes with empty veggies. Tacos or chicken wrapped in lettuce instead of tortilla. Fine for her strict diet, but not for a kid who needs calories and is very active. I think that is the biggest problem, the boys seem very active with play, so they burn the calories off easily, and they are not replenished with what Bonnie feeds them. Maybe she sees Ellie's kids tiny stature as a plus and wishes that upon her own child--we all know Bonnie wants to be the size of Ellie no matter how much she preached positive body image. For the record, nothing wrong with different sizes--we are all different, if only Bonnie would believe this and not put her issues onto her growing children.
Agreed. And unless Bonnie starts feeding them a more adequate and well-balanced diet these kids are facing health issues down the road.

April and Davey Orgill may not be the best parents, but they seem to put an effort into ensuring their kids eat properly as does Julie, Bonnie's sister.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Just for giggles, I clicked on the prices of the Delta faucets she's promoting. It's mind-blowing how expensive they are.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ancient boring Christmas vlog ,the manger is still out!
Bonnie tells Joel to pretend he thinks she is working, he like a six year old repeats again and again the whole vlog what bossy Bonnie told him to do! I mean it doesn’t get more boring and immature than this!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Parktown wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:51 am Ancient boring Christmas vlog ,the manger is still out!
Bonnie tells Joel to pretend he thinks she is working, he like a six year old repeats again and again the whole vlog what bossy Bonnie told him to do! I mean it doesn’t get more boring and immature than this!
I can't image their teen and twenty-year old viewers enjoying this vlog. It isn't even funny since it isn't a parody for this thirty year old couple who are able to ski, have time to pamper yourself and sleep all day, every day.
Joel is back to his YouTube creator job and appears to be buying views again. My guess is there could be bot views on the Mermaid Cave vlog (>1500 VPH Views Per Hour = 36000 views daily) that isn't likely a viral type vlog anymore. This vlog had stopped seeing views when he wasn't editing vlogs. To give more context, three other vlogs uploaded recently are only seeing 700 VPH.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

What a snooze fest. They are terrible actors and soooooooooooooooooo lazy. They deserve all the low views!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Wow I haven't checked out these people in months and this is STILL the same conversation! How are they still getting views when I can't even bother to hate watch them. LOL.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

What was that video today?! That has got to be the worst/most boring thing I’ve ever seen. Hating that I wasted my time

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I don't get the joke, I assume this is how Bonnie is daily with Bri mostly taking care of the kids.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Obviously today’s offering was a parody of their real life, and is the exact opposite of what really happens in the Hoellein household.

We know what a hard worker Bonnie is, and she would never lay in bed past 2:00pm. Noon maybe, but not 2:00pm. She’s also much more present for her children than she has been. She told us so the other day.

And of course, the “new and improved” Bonnie would never have a burger and cookies. She’d rather eat a medley of squash. Yes, it’s true she indulged over Christmas, but she said she would be back on track this year.

How clever these two are. Well played Bonnie and Joel. Well played.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I’m still grossed out that she took that takeout food into bed with her, wrappers, bag, and all. Is that a typical thing that people do, bc that’s disgusting.

I’ve noticed that both Ellie and Bonnie choose those “gourmet” cookies and deserts to binge on (that look dry and unappealing to me). I can’t determine if they do it to make themselves appear boujie or because they’ve convinced themselves it’s less gluttonous to binge on these rather than Little Debbies and Doritos?

If Bonnie were single and lived alone would she still hang out in her bed 24/7? This video demonstrates that she sleeps, naps, lounges, eats, and rests between beauty treatments all in her bed even though she had the whole house to herself. She’s shown that she banished Joel from the bed following each of her plastic surgery debacles and when they are fighting. Why is she so attached to the bed? Did the Griffiths sisters have to share beds growing up too?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So NOW she's doing a tribute to teachers? After all the smack-talk she's given her kids' teachers?
Maybe with Bree gone she's realizing how much work goes into raising her kids?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”