Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

KatAce95
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by KatAce95 »

Z3phyr wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:45 am I’m still grossed out that she took that takeout food into bed with her, wrappers, bag, and all. Is that a typical thing that people do, bc that’s disgusting.

I’ve noticed that both Ellie and Bonnie choose those “gourmet” cookies and deserts to binge on (that look dry and unappealing to me). I can’t determine if they do it to make themselves appear boujie or because they’ve convinced themselves it’s less gluttonous to binge on these rather than Little Debbies and Doritos?

If Bonnie were single and lived alone would she still hang out in her bed 24/7? This video demonstrates that she sleeps, naps, lounges, eats, and rests between beauty treatments all in her bed even though she had the whole house to herself. She’s shown that she banished Joel from the bed following each of her plastic surgery debacles and when they are fighting. Why is she so attached to the bed? Did the Griffiths sisters have to share beds growing up too?
Yes they did actually, I think Bonnie had to share with Julie
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Sweet Boston finally found the nurture of a female figure from his teacher and it fills my heart! She told them “I believe in you” not you lame I’m so disappointed! She played tag with them not stare at them playing alone though a distant window!
Boston’s favorite thing about school was lunches!
All I have to say is his parents need to stop being constantly concerned about their appearance and go nurture their children a bit!!!
.....and an audiobook is for travel mostly let kids read physical books where they build vocabulary and syntax and enrich their imagination through illustrations! Audio in the house is lazy parenting no wonder Ellie had it!
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

How do people know that Joel is back to editing the vlogs? Am I missing something?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

imoverit wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:19 am How do people know that Joel is back to editing the vlogs? Am I missing something?
I can't find it, but I remember seeing recently Joel editing at the kitchen table. You can also pick up on Joel's editing style and he is back filming skiing where there is montages/music within the vlogs. The meth house is done; what else would he be doing. I also started noticing there is some view buying with a particular vlog that is trending scoring a lot of views.
The Evolution of Bonnie Hoellein -> It shows Joel, in the beginning, sitting on the bed working on a vlog - uploading.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Blooper warning
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

YTIG60 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:22 pm
imoverit wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:19 am How do people know that Joel is back to editing the vlogs? Am I missing something?
I can't find it, but I remember seeing recently Joel editing at the kitchen table. You can also pick up on Joel's editing style and he is back filming skiing where there is montages/music within the vlogs. The meth house is done; what else would he be doing. I also started noticing there is some view buying with a particular vlog that is trending scoring a lot of views.
The Evolution of Bonnie Hoellein -> It shows Joel, in the beginning, sitting on the bed working on a vlog - uploading.
I see, thanks! It was so stupid for them ever to have gotten and editor.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I’m glad the kids got to eat some protein, but I just don’t understand their diet at all.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Z3phyr wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:35 am I’m glad the kids got to eat some protein, but I just don’t understand their diet at all.
The last time I saw them get that much protein at a meal is when Joel fixed burgers for them at the cabin.

As I've said before, Bonnie has some very serious issues with food, and quite frankly her kids are going to have the same issues in the future unless she consistently ensures they are being fed properly. I know she and Joel do intermittent fasting, which is fine and dandy for adults, but the kids need regular healthy balanced meals with sufficient protein, not occasionally, but daily. Poor nutrition can affect a growing child in so many ways.

And no, Bonnie, we don't give a damn about the plastic bowls & glasses you use for the kids. There's nothing special about them whatsoever, but you feel you need to promote them.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Josette wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:24 pm
Z3phyr wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:35 am I’m glad the kids got to eat some protein, but I just don’t understand their diet at all.
The last time I saw them get that much protein at a meal is when Joel fixed burgers for them at the cabin.

As I've said before, Bonnie has some very serious issues with food, and quite frankly her kids are going to have the same issues in the future unless she consistently ensures they are being fed properly. I know she and Joel do intermittent fasting, which is fine and dandy for adults, but the kids need regular healthy balanced meals with sufficient protein, not occasionally, but daily. Poor nutrition can affect a growing child in so many ways.

And no, Bonnie, we don't give a damn about the plastic bowls & glasses you use for the kids. There's nothing special about them whatsoever, but you feel you need to promote them.
The plastic dishes/cups are the most used item in her house. The only time they are not used are when she has a promotion to do for a mill, then she brings out the glass dinner plates.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Happy+Charlie wrote:

The plastic dishes/cups are the most used item in her house. The only time they are not used are when she has a promotion to do for a mill, then she brings out the glass dinner plates.
The paper plates are the most used “dishes” in the house. She’s using the plastic ones because she can add a handy link, and also that meal wasn’t paper goods friendly.

The only reason they had protein was because Joel was at home to cook it. Don’t know if Bonnie has an issue touching raw meat, unless it’s sponsored pork of course, or more likely she doesn’t want to “stink” up her house with frying meat fat flying around, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:58 pm
Happy+Charlie wrote:

The paper plates are the most used “dishes” in the house. She’s using the plastic ones because she can add a handy link, and also that meal wasn’t paper goods friendly.

The only reason they had protein was because Joel was at home to cook it. Don’t know if Bonnie has an issue touching raw meat, unless it’s sponsored pork of course, or more likely she doesn’t want to “stink” up her house with frying meat fat flying around, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she's so concerned about cooking odors and spattering fat, which you don't get much of when using boneless skinless chicken breasts, why didn't she grill the chicken herself? Or is grilling Joel's job?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by YTIG60 »

What terribly boring vlog content lately. I watch for a second and that’s it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:10 am What terribly boring vlog content lately. I watch for a second and that’s it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Missing days because she feels like it, bloopers, 6 minute vlogs? No wonder their views are so low. It's like she's given up.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Haha, I'm loving their low views! You just know that Bon Bon's not going to change because she is always "right".
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:57 am Haha, I'm loving their low views! You just know that Bon Bon's not going to change because she is always "right".
She'll vlog about going down the crapper & a link will be below to a designer one.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

So Bonnie took out a $26,000 PPP loan. That explains why she stopped "working". These people are selfish and evil.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:29 pm So Bonnie took out a $26,000 PPP loan. That explains why she stopped "working". These people are selfish and evil.
The PPP loan is for small businesses that need to pay their employees not for lazy vloggers who lost a few sponsorships. The nerve of these "influencers" who feel entitled to take government money to supplement their income while people are struggling to feed their families.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:11 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:29 pm So Bonnie took out a $26,000 PPP loan. That explains why she stopped "working". These people are selfish and evil.
The PPP loan is for small businesses that need to pay their employees not for lazy vloggers who lost a few sponsorships. The nerve of these "influencers" who feel entitled to take government money to supplement their income while people are struggling to feed their families.
What makes it worse is that Bonnie explicitly preached to us about how lazy and entitled we are to want our tax money to go to COVID relief for the working class who lost their jobs and can't feed their families. Meanwhile, she had already stolen $26,000 of it, right under our noses. She is pure evil. They need to be prosecuted.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I'm pretty sure they will have to pay this money back.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:51 pm I'm pretty sure they will have to pay this money back.
It looks like they are forgivable loans. The money goes to paying themselves a "salary" as "employees" , so there is no reason to think they will repay it per the current policy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/18/small-b ... emain.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/02/ppp-loa ... -down.html

ETA: They could choose to repay it, I just don't believe they will when they could keep it with no strings attached.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”