Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

lululimone
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by lululimone »

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:12 am is she losing instagram followers? i swear i checked earlier and she had 180k and now she’s down to 179k.

Yup according to SocialBlade. I think the spikes in new followers on 1/18 and 1/23 were when she posted those sponsored ads I'm assuming.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

nl_s wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:16 am
luxe0780 wrote:is she losing instagram followers? i swear i checked earlier and she had 180k and now she’s down to 179k.
I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s a pandemic and people are out of jobs or have been stuck at home for almost 11 months, it’s hard to watch someone else just jet off across the country to live in Hawaii because they were experiencing COVID fatigue. What these YT moms don’t understand is that people follow them for relatable content and to not feel so alone in SAHM life, not to watch people renting out a 4 million dollar beachside Hawaiian home.

Nailed it!! I followed these moms originally bc of the relateablity. I follow actual wealthy people & celebs for fantasy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

lululimone wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:33 pm
luxe0780 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:12 am is she losing instagram followers? i swear i checked earlier and she had 180k and now she’s down to 179k.

Yup according to SocialBlade. I think the spikes in new followers on 1/18 and 1/23 were when she posted those sponsored ads I'm assuming.
She’s also been participating in several giveaways. That likely helped spike her followers up a bit.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

what’s with her recent IG polls? i feel like she’s almost trying to get some free market research about who her followers are....

maybe trying to convince sponsors she’s the right fit based on who she can show her audience to be?

i’ve been participating but i might stop now. fuck helping her make more money!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

just watched the new v day decorate video. it was pretty sad, i’m not sure if to feel sorry for her or be disgusted. erring towards the former to be honest. it’s all so pointless, she knows nobody there in hawaii and she’s decorating this table like they’re expecting guests. the candy tray was just a waste of time and money, they’re losing weight and working out but she’s got all this junk on display. it’s all for show but it’s just past the point of being cute or relatable. in the midst of a pandemic, when people are struggling with money, mental health and most can’t leave their homes, she’s sitting around like some kind of outdated housewife folding napkins?? it all just seems so out of touch.

i question who her audience really is even. stepford wives who can actually afford to stay at home aren’t home making and have nannies to care for their kids. other women work and don’t have time or energy to faff around with fake flowers and table settings. like who’s she actually marketing herself to?

the whole spiel about how she struggled last year and how unhappy she was. yet she plasters on that joker grin and makes out like her life is amazing and everything is perfect. just like she is now. so why does she think we should believe she’s happy now?

also, i don’t understand what’s actually changed in her life. if she was so unhappy, why is she suddenly not unhappy anymore? because she’s in hawaii?? so she hated ohio? she’s still trapped at home, just with a beach view. whatever comes out of her mouth honestly makes no sense at all. i’m struggling with her since this hawaii stunt, i feel like i don’t trust her and i get the vibe she’s struggling. it all just feels so desperate and forced.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

luxe0780 wrote:what’s with her recent IG polls? i feel like she’s almost trying to get some free market research about who her followers are....

maybe trying to convince sponsors she’s the right fit based on who she can show her audience to be?

luxe0780 wrote:what’s with her recent IG polls? i feel like she’s almost trying to get some free market research about who her followers are....

Polls help with her engagement and people that participate will help their algorithm show her posts and stories more. It’s all part of the algorithm; the more you react with people’s posts/stories the more you’ll see them. A lot of “influencers” have been doing polls for this reason.

AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

Well we have another house husband in the making Instagram Stories of Adam vacuuming the kitchen. Waiting for the house hunting video’s to start. Her content is just getting mundane the initial moving to Hawaii has been overdone. Same old walking on the beach and cooking the same dinners. So not relatable 🥴
Chez0908
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chez0908 »

Does she just make the same meals every day?! Steak with veggies in the oven again.

Also, I thought she ate Mediterranean? Well with her cream based jarred sauce and crescent rolls and Door Dash I guess she forgot about that too. 🙄

I wish I realized what I phony she was earlier. She’s so boring but I can’t stop checking her IG. I’ve stopped watching her videos outside of DCP commentary.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Do you all think she did the big Hawaii stunt because she knew Beaston was going to be announcing the new home build? I really think that had something to do with it because around the same time they were both looking at land April/May 2020 and then the hawaii move and Beastons announcement within weeks of each other.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Oh gosh there she goes again with the mommy voice saying "Hay Hay". Can't she wipe his face a little? It's always so dry and crusty with flakes everywhere. You can tell it's flaky and just sitting on his skin. Give the poor guy a wipe down before the video!
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Daffodil82 wrote:I may have figured out the falling out between Tiff Beaston and the Koehlers...

April 2020 Beastons talk about the possibility of moving.

May 2020 Bri announces they are building their dream home in Ohio.

Feb 1, 2021 Beastons surprised everyone that they have actually built their new home.

Jealous much Brianna??? Had to take a Hawaii trip right before the Beastons announcement to deflect away from the reality of it all.
Their falling out was way before spring of last year. Fairly soon after their fall trip with Beastons, Bri, and Myka.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Kina88 wrote:Yiiiikes the story of her an Adam dancing only proves to me this trip is a last ditch effort to save her failing marriage. Honestly, if Adam did cheat, I kind of don’t blame him. I think Bri is a mean girl and has probably spent the last few years beating him down into a depression. Anyone else think Bri is a narcissist?
Without a doubt!!!!

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:26 am This is what I think of when she calls him Hay Hay😂
Hahahaha I was just going to comment all I hear when she says that is the chicken from Moana pecking at a rock 😂😂😂😂😂

Also she is a complete shitshow lately. She is trying to hard to make this vacation seem permanent or like she is so happy and they are so close and bonding everyday on the beach in the sunshine with coconut and pineapple drinks and omg we’re so happy and in love!! 😑😑😑😑 Gove me a break Bri. This is not relatable in the slightest. That’s why you’re losing followers.

Also sick of hearing youtubers always saying that “when someone else succeeds you should be happy for them, we need to lift each other up” blah blah blah. Bullshit. That’s fine for your happy sunshine rainbows YouTube world but people honestly DONT care about you that much!!! I’m not happy for someone because they scam people on the internet and profit off exploiting their kids and took off to a frivolus pointless vacation during a pandemic. Please.
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

I feel like she's trying to pretend she's in living in the Moana movie or something lol. This Hawaii move is already old news and unrelatable. If she really wanted engagement, she would have stayed in Ohio and talked about the loneliness and depression she was going thru and maybe see a therapist. Other people going through those same challenges during this time could have really appreciated and benefited from having someone to relate to. I am already sick of seeing the ocean/beach views and I'm not even there lol
OGirl88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OGirl88 »

As I have stated previously, I know two different people who live in their development. It has now been over three weeks and both people I know have said there has been absolutely NO activity at their house. And it has been pretty easy to tell since over the past week there has been snow in everyone's driveway. So much for "we are having people stay at our house while their new house is being built" - A TOTAL LIE.
ds1158
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds1158 »

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:16 am what’s with her recent IG polls? i feel like she’s almost trying to get some free market research about who her followers are....
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO HER PHONY POLLS! She is trying to scam people into responding to stupid questions to raise her engagement level to make more $$$ from IG / YT. She could care less about anyone's answers.

"DO YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE CREAM?"

"ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON?"

"DO YOU DRINK BEER OR WINE?"

RIDICULOUS!!! Does she think people are that STUPID???
bobcat4ever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bobcat4ever »

OGirl88 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:31 pm As I have stated previously, I know two different people who live in their development. It has now been over three weeks and both people I know have said there has been absolutely NO activity at their house. And it has been pretty easy to tell since over the past week there has been snow in everyone's driveway. So much for "we are having people stay at our house while their new house is being built" - A TOTAL LIE.
She is definitely PISSED about all the negative reaction she has been receiving lately. In her latest IG you can see the big bags under her eyes - she must be getting no sleep due to sitting up monitoring / deleting the nasty comments people are leaving on her posts. If she thinks it is bad now, just wait until she comes out with the big convoluted LIE about how they have decided not to move to Hawaii after all because of BLAH BLAH BLAH ... The backlash will be 1,000,000 times worse than what she is getting now. The clock is ticking - their vacation is almost 1/3 over.

She is also very PISSED about the rehab speculation. Funny, she hasn't denied the speculation regarding Adam having an affair with his physical therapist last April - Maybe it is TRUE! :ooops:
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

Holy fuck please PLEASE let me go one day without seeing Adam shirtless. Stop with the cheesy posts about how in love you and Adam are - it’s so fake and honestly giving me major Chris Beaston vibes with his weird need to talk about how hot he thinks tiff is every 2 seconds
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

I think this entire Hawaii Move backfired in a HUGE way. She thought her subs would just go along with the madness and praise and congratulate her. Well nope not happening anyone can see through this. She probably is up at night figuring how to get out of it.
Chez0908
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chez0908 »

We get it Bri, you *love* your husband. :?

Please tell him to put a shirt on.

I thought he was supposed to be working out there?? How is he always in her stories now. No one cares or wants to see him.

Return to “Brianna K”