Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

hannahps
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by hannahps »

Her hair extensions do not take well to the Hawaii humidity clearly. And the fake tan is so dark! I agree with most posters on here - these mom vloggers are the best when they're relatable. When they try to be aspirational they stop being as interesting. This Hawaii move is clearly not going to stick. They've bought all this Target decor but it's going to end up donated or thrown out after another couple of months.
adivina
Talker
Talker

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by adivina »

For those who say she should ship things abroad look out how much it is even if its small because of the distance, my parents when they moved from let say canada to spain it was stupid to bring anything because it was just expensive so what ever they could bring it was in a suit case thats all. It just doesnt make any sense to send it out.

I still think she is stay in hawaii but my problem is its not for the right reasons. Moving somewhere will not fix your marriage, having a kid will not fix your marriage.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

Did anyone watch Dad podcast today. He is outing all these YTubers getting PPP loans and traveling. He didn’t have anything on Bri as yet but had posts on how much others got from the government.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

So on IG stories she sounds like a Valley Girl. Her most pressing issue today is what type of toe nail polish doesn’t chip because in Hawaii you live in flip flops 🤣 Also family hair looking like a hot mess
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:54 pm Did anyone watch Dad podcast today. He is outing all these YTubers getting PPP loans and traveling. He didn’t have anything on Bri as yet but had posts on how much others got from the government.
I don't think Bri took a loan. I researched everyone who I watch/know of and I cannot find any info on her or the Beastons.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

specialk wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:50 pm
AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:54 pm Did anyone watch Dad podcast today. He is outing all these YTubers getting PPP loans and traveling. He didn’t have anything on Bri as yet but had posts on how much others got from the government.
I don't think Bri took a loan. I researched everyone who I watch/know of and I cannot find any info on her or the Beastons.
They could be taking under their LLC or have a business name someone said Beastons have a completely different corporate name
Ms-G22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ms-G22 »

Hi everyone.. I am new to commenting here... I use to be a brianna supporter til a little after she got pregnant with her last baby. After that I just felt icky watching
Chez0908
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chez0908 »

I feel really sad for her right now. She is desperately pushing the narrative of how happy she is - if she were truly happy she wouldn’t have to talk about it constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tatimunoz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tatimunoz »

That story about the lady being an energy coach could be such a lie! It is definitely scary to think that lady could possibly follow her on social media,its not hard to pretend she is an energy coach when all this info that she puts out to the world is public. What if shes a follower touring for vacay, follows her on social media, knows where she lives, picking up shells to talk to her, because she is always outside walking and filming.. I would be super vigilant. Thats not safe.
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

Tatimunoz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:33 pm That story about the lady being an energy coach could be such a lie! It is definitely scary to think that lady could possibly follow her on social media,its not hard to pretend she is an energy coach when all this info that she puts out to the world is public. What if shes a follower touring for vacay, follows her on social media, knows where she lives, picking up shells to talk to her, because she is always outside walking and filming.. I would be super vigilant. Thats not safe.
OMG that is really scary!! I didn't even consider that it could be someone who's watched her before, or a stalker even. Super creepy.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Chez0908 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:48 pm I feel really sad for her right now. She is desperately pushing the narrative of how happy she is - if she were truly happy she wouldn’t have to talk about it constantly.

i wish she’d actually address WHY she’s suddenly so happy. is it hawaii? i’ve said it before, so it was ohio that was making her unhappy? i genuinely don’t get it. how does changing location, beyond the initial novelty factor, change you from being unhappy to happy? happiness isn’t a destination, it’s not governed by your geography. if you’re genuinely unhappy about aspects of your life, you’d do well to sit in your discomfort and feel those feelings and perhaps go chat to a therapist about it and figure out what needs to change. and i can assure you, the last thing it’s likely to be is the city or state you live in (well unless you live in a war zone, which she didn’t). just packing a case and running away and plastering on a grin and squawking about how “happy” you suddenly are is bullshit. she’s bullshitting her followers and herself if she thinks it’s in any way relatable, believable or healthy. if she’s got marriage issues with adam, go see a therapist. if adam has addiction issues, go to rehab. running away to hawaii solves nothing. which brings me back to the original question, i don’t think this “move” is anything beyond a silly whim; she wanted a socially palatable excuse to go on vacation and this “move” is the best way to do it. why she can’t just be honest really really annoys me.

brianna if you’re reading here, you’ve really disappointed your followers. you were my favorite of the bunch (granted a shitty bunch, but i had a shred more respect for her than any of the others) and now you’re just like the rest of them. i guess a new paycheck, oh sorry, baby, wasn’t enough. your videos, which i ordinarily enjoy, suck balls. your hawaii content is shit. please stop with the pineapple happy happy joy joy, my husband is so hot and we have sex twice a day, oh look it’s the beach yet again shitshow. it’s gotten real old, real fast.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Tatimunoz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:33 pm That story about the lady being an energy coach could be such a lie! It is definitely scary to think that lady could possibly follow her on social media,its not hard to pretend she is an energy coach when all this info that she puts out to the world is public. What if shes a follower touring for vacay, follows her on social media, knows where she lives, picking up shells to talk to her, because she is always outside walking and filming.. I would be super vigilant. Thats not safe.
I thought the same exact thing the woman actually knew too much. Anyway ever have someone approach them like this? Bri seems to be getting pretty desperate now for any type of content. I think her views are beginning to lose interest in the Hawaii theme
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

Tatimunoz wrote:That story about the lady being an energy coach could be such a lie! It is definitely scary to think that lady could possibly follow her on social media,its not hard to pretend she is an energy coach when all this info that she puts out to the world is public. What if shes a follower touring for vacay, follows her on social media, knows where she lives, picking up shells to talk to her, because she is always outside walking and filming.. I would be super vigilant. Thats not safe.
Personally, I call bullshit on that whole story. I think she made it all up for some content on her channel, so her “fans” would send her DMs telling her how amazing and wonderful the story is - she needs that constant stroking of her ego in order to feel good.

I think she knows that her channel is taking a nose dive and that this Hawaii charade isn’t boosting her views.

Maybe she was one of the You-tubers that got a hefty PPP loan, and she’s trying to win some sympathy votes in case someone exposes her??

AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

She admitted on her IG stories or one of her podcasts a few months ago she employes about 4 people one of them being the girl who takes all the family photos and did the photos for the cookbook. There is a management company I believe also that gave these Y Tubers a heads up to file. Most likely her’s is under some wacky name. The Dad Challenge Podcast guy was going to try and find her’s
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Her new Super Bowl TikTok only 51 views so far 🍔🍔🏈🏈 cookbook promotion 🌮🍔
Chez0908
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chez0908 »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote:Her new Super Bowl TikTok only 51 views so far ImageImageImageImage cookbook promotion ImageImage
I didn’t look at it but I bet it’s the same old boring *recipes* she’s shown a bunch of times ImageImage

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Ok I said the exact same thing!! I honestly felt bad for her because I 150% think she was just scammed. “How would she know this info?” Bri everyone knows this information. You broadcast everything to thousands of people on the internet, how do you think this was actually someone trying to help you? I’m sorry she is just another delusional youtuber who thinks the world revolves around them. Also this lady said all the classic things, ie, someone died, you see them in some symbol everyday, they forgive you, they are with you. Please. That is talking to ghosts 101. Lol. Not being insensitive but I could be told those things about every relative that I have that has passed. She could have been a wacko too. Who knows.

Also agree with another comment here about the fake happiness. I’ve said it many times before, she is manic. I think she has very high highs and very low lows. She didn’t need a change in weather, she needs an actual therapist that she doesn’t get paid to promote. I live where we get blizzards and low temps for five months a year and I absolutely love it. I know some people hate cold but she has more to figure out. I’m actually happy however. She hasn’t dealt with her fathers death and she is clearly not liked by any family so she has no one to turn to. I think they left Ohio because people truly didn’t like them and they had nothing left to do. So they escaped to vacation land to live in a fairytale make believe “happy” world.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote:Her new Super Bowl TikTok only 51 views so far ImageImageImageImage cookbook promotion ImageImage
I bought..but then returned it.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

Bnl61017

Unread post by Bnl61017 »

Anybody else catch in her live chat during her Valentines Day premier she mentioned something like “Hayden is sleeping better than he did at home”.. Uhm isn’t Hawaii your home now? 🤔
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
I bought..but then returned it.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk
That awful, huh?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Return to “Brianna K”