Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Did B&J give us the virtual finger again by titling the very first vlog after this PPP business blew up “Retail Therapy DOES Bring Joy”. Or are they really that tone deaf and ignorant?

Why not just call it massage therapy, because that’s what the vlog was about. They really like to push the envelope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Honestly. I do not know how these people live with themselves. Let alone go to fucking church every week and think they're holier than the rest of us.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Who knows if she was really paying the third person's salary that might be Bri? At the time, I felt Bre might have applied for unemployment with Bonnie's attitude she wasn't going to pay her?
They were sure quick to apply for the PPP loan and it was "business as usual."

Bonnie response when viewers asked about Bre coming to work: is BRE coming into work so brie and I sat down together and I said you know what do you want to do here if you don't want to miss out on a paycheck and you want to come into work I'm happy to let you do that if you feel like you need time off because you don't want to be around us and you want to quarantine yourself...

Bonnie: making before all of this happened is much less and so it does affect us not the way it affects people that are losing their jobs we still have a job which I am so deeply grateful for and that's the approach I was thinking with

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

This did make me laugh. Normally when she’s trying to sell us on some product, she says she’s had loads of questions about whatever, but with the plastic floors, only a “hand full”.

Even she can’t be bothered sounding enthusiastic about them. Or even spelling handful correctly.

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Am I the only one with the black background? It is difficult for me to read this way!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Parktown wrote:Am I the only one with the black background? It is difficult for me to read this way!
No issues with background. That’s all this site needs., yet another issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meskas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Meskas »

Parktown wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:57 pm Am I the only one with the black background? It is difficult for me to read this way!
Yup. They changed the theme and it is so dark.
On the Discord there is a comment
In relation to the Forum BTW - for those that fequent it - there has been some updates and new themes... yes plural, themes.
but is there an option for themes other than 'change the entire page for everyone' ie I don't think users have that option. Happy to be corrected if there is.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Could not stand it for a minute the Disney Villain is out and cackling for all she is worth! All that is missing is the purple smoke! She has the worst laughter! Pure evil!
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Parktown wrote:Could not stand it for a minute the Disney Villain is out and cackling for all she is worth! All that is missing is the purple smoke! She has the worst laughter! Pure evil!
Couldn’t pay me money to click on today’s video.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:48 am Could not stand it for a minute the Disney Villain is out and cackling for all she is worth! All that is missing is the purple smoke! She has the worst laughter! Pure evil!
They should be embarrassed posting a vlog like this. I don't know if her laughter is evil or just maniacal. Either way, the editor should be fired ASAP.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:48 am
Parktown wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:48 am Could not stand it for a minute the Disney Villain is out and cackling for all she is worth! All that is missing is the purple smoke! She has the worst laughter! Pure evil!
They should be embarrassed posting a vlog like this. I don't know if her laughter is evil or just maniacal. Either way, the editor should be fired ASAP.
I think Joel is doing the editing again. They probably just used one for a while after getting the PPP loan. Every time I think they vlog can't get any worse Bonnie moves the mark! I think others are agreeing-it's getting a pretty fair amount of thumbs down.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

I haven’t watched the “vlog” because the thumbnail, title, and length is all I need to know they’ve jumped the shark.

Who of these two geniuses actually thought this would be a good idea to post?

Of all the hundreds of hours of footage they could have slapped together, Bonnie laughing like a Bond villain is all they could come up with?

Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

Does anyone like that new shower curtain? It looks like the bottom part of a prom dress from the eighties. Guessing from her hint today they have a buyer for the house 🥴
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Cece7859 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:38 am Does anyone like that new shower curtain? It looks like the bottom part of a prom dress from the eighties. Guessing from her hint today they have a buyer for the house 🥴
I don't understand putting a shower curtain up in a house that is going to be sold. She could have used it for staging, and then taken it to her own house to use. This is something, typically, the buyer buys along with towels, etc. to style decorate the bathroom.

Wondering if it is someone they know, since she did say about that hint, and the person must have told them their preference for the mirror.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Happy+Charlie wrote:
Cece7859 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:38 am Does anyone like that new shower curtain? It looks like the bottom part of a prom dress from the eighties. Guessing from her hint today they have a buyer for the house Image
I don't understand putting a shower curtain up in a house that is going to be sold. She could have used it for staging, and then taken it to her own house to use. This is something, typically, the buyer buys along with towels, etc. to style decorate the bathroom.

Wondering if it is someone they know, since she did say about that hint, and the person must have told them their preference for the mirror.
I wonder if they are thinking about renting it? I swear she almost calls it the rental at th :45 mark and then changes it to the flip house..

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dear Lord! A four and a half minute “tutorial” on changing a shower curtain. And an ugly one at that.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:54 am Dear Lord! A four and a half minute “tutorial” on changing a shower curtain. And an ugly one at that.

I couldn't finish watching it (yesterdays either), and I watch on Invidious so they don't get views!

I love the fact that her views are sooooo slow and that she's so stubborn that she won't change anything!

Bye Bye, Bon Bon!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie's audience is teens and twenty-year-olds....she is going to lose the viewers she has. This garbage isn't going to be well received and will cause her channel to go down further forcing Joel to buy more views.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Ohnonotme wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:54 am Dear Lord! A four and a half minute “tutorial” on changing a shower curtain. And an ugly one at that.

"I'll leave a link in the description for a super cheap shower liner"

That's odd. I didn't see a link to Dollar Tree, Bonnie.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I haven't read or posted on this board forever because I no longer follow Bonnie, but I saw that Joel didn't make any money on the house so I came for the comments. I haven't caught up yet, but have seen speculation that they didn't actually pay the third employee and they just took the money for themselves. If you want the loans forgiven you have to prove you paid the employees. Its possible the third employee isn't Bri and is actually Ellie or Jared though since they aren't owners of Bollie.

I'd bet Bri has been getting paid under the table this entire time. If so, she wouldn't have income on paper for 2019 to qualify under the PPP loan.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”