Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:44 pm I haven't read or posted on this board forever because I no longer follow Bonnie, but I saw that Joel didn't make any money on the house so I came for the comments. I haven't caught up yet, but have seen speculation that they didn't actually pay the third employee and they just took the money for themselves. If you want the loans forgiven you have to prove you paid the employees. Its possible the third employee isn't Bri and is actually Ellie or Jared though since they aren't owners of Bollie.

I'd bet Bri has been getting paid under the table this entire time. If so, she wouldn't have income on paper for 2019 to qualify under the PPP loan.
Wait, when did we learn that Joel didn't make any money on the house?

I find it super interesting that E&J have no stake in Bollie and are no longer on the land deed though. I wonder if those TikTok rumors of Ellie having to sell her house to pay down debt have some sort of seed in truth, and what is really going on behind the scenes. I can see why Bonnie would have been freaking out about finances if she had to buy E&J out of the business and the land. How did you find all this out?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:44 pm I haven't read or posted on this board forever because I no longer follow Bonnie, but I saw that Joel didn't make any money on the house so I came for the comments. I haven't caught up yet, but have seen speculation that they didn't actually pay the third employee and they just took the money for themselves. If you want the loans forgiven you have to prove you paid the employees. Its possible the third employee isn't Bri and is actually Ellie or Jared though since they aren't owners of Bollie.

I'd bet Bri has been getting paid under the table this entire time. If so, she wouldn't have income on paper for 2019 to qualify under the PPP loan.
How did Bonnie and Joel buy more property for what I think is where they'll build their new home. If finances are tight due to the changes in Bollie and land ownership with E+J could this be a problem? Do you think they are getting overextended with no profit on the meth house and the way they've been spending? It could explain the stress Bonnie has shown in vlogs.
I'm not surprised Joel didn't make a profit on the meth house due to how much he subs out, how long this took to flip, and Bonnie's spending.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:40 pm

How did Bonnie and Joel buy more property for what I think is where they'll build their new home. If finances are tight due to the changes in Bollie and land ownership with E+J could this be a problem? Do you think they are getting overextended with no profit on the meth house and the way they've been spending? It could explain the stress Bonnie has shown in vlogs.
I'm not surprised Joel didn't make a profit on the meth house due to how much he subs out, how long this took to flip, and Bonnie's spending.
They listed the meth house for $460K and it sold pretty quickly so I'm guessing they made a pretty good profit. Of course time will tell if they got their asking price - I'm guessing not. Ellie and Jared aren't co-owners of Bollie anymore? Interesting.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Liz_444 »

How do you know that they didn't make any money from flipping the meth house? It doesn't surprise me, but how do you know this as fact?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I interpreted this wrong. Speculation was that Bonnie knew about the deal all along. She didn’t. She isn’t listed as an owner and it looks like he purchased it from a bankruptcy auction or short sale using the money they had on a revolving LOC from their current home (they took a mortgage out Jan 2020). The sell price I found was the mortgage he took out on the meth house in Dec. Guess money was getting tight!

Still though, I’ve done many renovations and given that the house was a total gut job, and Joel didn’t do all the work himself, needed inspections and permits, and gad to replace EVERYTHING, I don’t think he’s going to walk away with as much money in his pocket as he’d hoped. Hope it served his ego as much as he’d hoped. Image

The hard working Joel of 2013 would have harshly judged anyone who sat on their ass and took advantage of government hand outs intended for those truly in need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I am confused about why Bonnie's knowledge of the purchase makes a difference in how the records are interpreted?

Also, just because Bonnie had no desire to participate in Joel's dream project (until it came time for shopping sprees), it doesn't mean she didn't know he was doing it. Is Jared's name on Bollie? Is Ellie's?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:08 am I am confused about why Bonnie's knowledge of the purchase makes a difference in how the records are interpreted?

Also, just because Bonnie had no desire to participate in Joel's dream project (until it came time for shopping sprees), it doesn't mean she didn't know he was doing it. Is Jared's name on Bollie? Is Ellie's?
She knew. There was a scene in one of her vlogs where she was in her car and Joel called her. She asked him if he submitted the same offer as he did previously and he said yes. Apparently the first offer fell through with another buyer. I do believe she wasn't involved in looking at it or purchasing it though. She did seem genuinely upset when she saw it the first time.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:18 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:08 am I am confused about why Bonnie's knowledge of the purchase makes a difference in how the records are interpreted?

She knew. There was a scene in one of her vlogs where she was in her car and Joel called her. She asked him if he submitted the same offer as he did previously and he said yes. Apparently the first offer fell through with another buyer. I do believe she wasn't involved in looking at it or purchasing it though. She did seem genuinely upset when she saw it the first time.
Thank you. This is what I meant. People have repeatedly suggested she saw it ahead of time and was faking it because they had to have seen it prior to possession. If it was a bankruptcy sale (which it appears to be) then that explains her having not seen it.

I don’t think Bonnie has to blindly follow her husband’s dream projects if it involves a meth house, remortgaging her own house and draining the line if credit they have off of it. I have no doubt she agreed to flip a house, but she definitely was never on board with his overall idea of “let’s all move here!” We keep criticizing YTers for their reckless spending. Joel is not a contractor. He’s a handyman. His ego got him carried away on this one.

Bollie LLC is listed solely under Bonnie’s name from what I’ve found. No mention of Ellie, Jared or Joel. Joel and Jared have a company together however, as well as a Griffiths LLC which seems to have been for the cookbook.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:54 am
ba1006 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:18 am

Thank you. This is what I meant. People have repeatedly suggested she saw it ahead of time and was faking it because they had to have seen it prior to possession. If it was a bankruptcy sale (which it appears to be) then that explains her having not seen it.

I don’t think Bonnie has to blindly follow her husband’s dream projects if it involves a meth house, remortgaging her own house and draining the line if credit they have off of it. I have no doubt she agreed to flip a house, but she definitely was never on board with his overall idea of “let’s all move here!” We keep criticizing YTers for their reckless spending. Joel is not a contractor. He’s a handyman. His ego got him carried away on this one.

Bollie LLC is listed solely under Bonnie’s name from what I’ve found. No mention of Ellie, Jared or Joel. Joel and Jared have a company together however, as well as a Griffiths LLC which seems to have been for the cookbook.
I have never seen anyone suggest this. People have repeatedly suggested that Joel took the money and bought the meth house without Bonnie's knowledge or permission, and that is where the disagreement was. I could have sworn you were one of them. I haven't seen anyone who thinks she was involved in picking out that monstrosity. There is a big difference between not being thrilled about a new project and buying a house behind your spouse's back. Either way, glad we finally seem to agree.

I don't like Joel or think the purchase was wise, but I hated seeing such an obvious lie be propagated against him on these boards. The bias and anger the towards this man is palpable. I doubt Joel wants to build a mansion for Bonnie, yet she asks him incessantly and it looks like they just bought land. I don't think that is wise either. That is how marriage works, you compromise. Bonnie doesn't get to make all the calls and spend all the money, and neither does Joel.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I forgot you can’t question Joel. Fair enough. I’ll take my tea and continue unfollowing if no one is interested.

Let’s remember though.... Joel took out the PPP too. He’s a scammer like the rest of them.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

All I’ve seen on this thread is people slamming Joel for buying the meth house, don’t think I’ve seen anyone praising him. The location alone is problematic.

We’ve also consistently criticized how long he’s taken to finish this project, and that a few less RV trips and family reunions (pandemic, what pandemic?) would have seen this house on the market months ago. We all know time is money, but the Hoellein’s apparently don’t.

He’s been nothing but questioned since the very first vlog they put up of the meth house.

Also, just because I’m completely petty. Bonnie, just an FYI, the mirror has the ability to swivel, not bevel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ohnonotme wrote:All I’ve seen on this thread is people slamming Joel for buying the meth house, don’t think I’ve seen anyone praising him. The location alone is problematic.

We’ve also consistently criticized how long he’s taken to finish this project, and that a few less RV trips and family reunions (pandemic, what pandemic?) would have seen this house on the market months ago. We all know time is money, but the Hoellein’s apparently don’t.

He’s been nothing but questioned since the very first vlog they put up of the meth house.

Also, just because I’m completely petty. Bonnie, just an FYI, the mirror has the ability to swivel, not bevel.

I guess the criticism and defence if Joel goes both ways then and we all just notice the comments that annoy us.

Anyway, I can’t resist spilling one more bit of tea. B&J will likely be building soon too. They JUST purchased a new parcel with 12 acres (and water rights this time) with E&J. No doubt they plan to sell the other land off since it’s a lemon of a property. Not sure why E&J are building a dream home in SG if they are just going to move and build again on the property in a few years but nothing they do is ever logical.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

To this day, I don’t believe Bonnie would consent to taking money out of savings meant for building a new home to flip the meth house. It was to me the most glaring red flag in their marriage...Joel’s spending hundreds of thousands of dollars with the lack of input from his wife. This included trucks and the land purchased with E+J.
My opinion, he has been one of the worst YouTubers husbands because he filmed and uploaded Bonnie under the influence of medication while many viewers like me in their comments section told him he should stop. Views started falling after the first cosmetic surgery and the channel continues downward to this day. She did lose her mom audience and now has viewers that are younger.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:30 pm To this day, I don’t believe Bonnie would consent to taking money out of savings meant for building a new home to flip the meth house. It was to me the most glaring red flag in their marriage...Joel’s spending hundreds of thousands of dollars with the lack of input from his wife. This included trucks and the land purchased with E+J.
My opinion, he has been one of the worst YouTubers husbands because he filmed and uploaded Bonnie under the influence of medication while many viewers like me in their comments section told him he should stop. Views started falling after the first cosmetic surgery and the channel continues downward to this day. She did lose her mom audience and now has viewers that are younger.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of going through old posts! I was starting to wonder if I had lost my mind. Perfectly okay to have a different opinion. We are all only speculating on the monetary issues, and Bonnie and Joel are both terrible people. Filming Bonnie high for the better part of a year is certainly indisputable and despicable though.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I think Bonnie overestimated Joel’s intuition and competency. He chose a crappy home that needed to be gutted and he didn’t have it properly inspected. I really want to know more about the “running buddy” that Joel claims encouraged him to buy that house. Did the running buddy scam Joel or was it the other way around? Why would they use the equity of their current home to buy property to “flip” if they were completely naive and inexperienced?

Joel is lazy and has no imagination or design savvy. Bonnie was always mentioning how she had to call and schedule deliveries or was communicating with different companies and services. Even though I don’t like her taste or design choices, it’s a hell of a lot better than Joel’s. He was trying to create a facsimile of an outdated home that they already owned, right down to the same bank of drawers in hallway separating bedrooms.

I think it’s certain that those kids will never see a penny for their years as exploited children.
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

Ohnonotme wrote:Maybe all that crying she was doing a few months ago was because she could only scam $26000 from the government, while her sister Ruby, and other “unworthy” YouTubers got so much more. None of them have any morals.

And they have the nerve to call themselves Christians.

I've been off of this board for a long time and probably haven't watched a Bonnie vlog for at least a year. Still catch her ig stories for the most part.
I had no idea about the loan, but her taking it doesn't surprise me. Those are her true colors. Devious and entitled while judging actual poor people, probably.
My brother in law also took out one of those loans- and put in a pool with it while bragging that his profits were actually up during the pandemic and that he'd never have to pay it back. Also lds..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:31 pm Thank you for saving me the trouble of going through old posts! I was starting to wonder if I had lost my mind. Perfectly okay to have a different opinion. We are all only speculating on the monetary issues, and Bonnie and Joel are both terrible people. Filming Bonnie high for the better part of a year is certainly indisputable and despicable though.
I have follower of Bonnie from the beginning and enjoyed watching a stay at home mom and hard working blue collar husband. Some of her earlier vlogs for example, taking Olivia to dance lessons, talking about going to a community exercise class or really the simpler times they filmed are still endearing. She had a good community of viewer moms that she's lost and this could be in part due to YouTube audiences has gravitated to young kids, and her snarkiness towards viewers. Their vlog content is really terrible now.
They've changed and this included Joel being home with less to do, plastic surgery, hair transplants, and large purchases. I feel they are at a crossroads since YouTube is not as lucrative today and this is why all the links. My opinion, Joel will face mounting pressure to produce income going forward and I think this causes tension between them. Bollie didn't end up what Bonnie had hoped for since it didn't become their main income and Joel's meth house likely wasn't profitable.
It will be a negative if DCP can put pressure on family channels that took PPP loans too. Again, this might be the most lucrative creative job on YouTube today by vlogging the negatives about family channels. The Daddy Challenge Podcast creator isn't afraid of being contacted by a "team of attorneys" since he said in a podcast he is speaking truthfully.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Another outdated vlog. Bonnie says that Joel's birthday is this weekend. His birthday was on Sunday, January 31st.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Josette wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 am
Another outdated vlog. Bonnie says that Joel's birthday is this weekend. His birthday was on Sunday, January 31st.
At this rate their Valentine’s Day vlog will be out in mid March. No one is going to care at that point. Once the holiday is over, it’s old news.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sickandtired wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:02 am
Josette wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 am
At this rate their Valentine’s Day vlog will be out in mid March. No one is going to care at that point. Once the holiday is over, it’s old news.
Of course they are going away for the weekend to celebrate. Gotta spend that PPP loan money somehow.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”