Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:02 am
Josette wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 am
Another outdated vlog. Bonnie says that Joel's birthday is this weekend. His birthday was on Sunday, January 31st.
At this rate their Valentine’s Day vlog will be out in mid March. No one is going to care at that point. Once the holiday is over, it’s old news.
Of course they are going away for the weekend to celebrate. Gotta spend that PPP loan money somehow.
I’m guessing the PPP money is long gone.

Money comes in and it rolls out much faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sickandtired »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:14 pm
ba1006 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:02 am

At this rate their Valentine’s Day vlog will be out in mid March. No one is going to care at that point. Once the holiday is over, it’s old news.
Of course they are going away for the weekend to celebrate. Gotta spend that PPP loan money somehow.
I’m guessing the PPP money is long gone.

Money comes in and it rolls out much faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh but don’t worry, I’m sure they quickly signed up for round 2 of ppp loans...
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

You know they are failing as a channel when this thread drops off the page....lol!

Today's vlog was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....all about Bon Bon, even though it was Joelie's birthday.

The links.....omg.....link this, link that.....give it a damn rest, Bon Bon! NOBODAY wants to hear about the links....and for gods sake, who gives a shit about your pillow???????????

Nice to know our government paid for this lavish birthday bash. Ass wipes

The kids don't show up until the end of the vlog.

Good job at killing your channel, good job!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

The thumbnail alone is enough for me to know I don’t want to watch this vlog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

These two are ridiculous. They’re truly living in denial, delusion, or something. I can see them really struggling at life in their late middle-age, once the kids are grown and gone.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Z3phyr wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:36 pm These two are ridiculous. They’re truly living in denial, delusion, or something. I can see them really struggling at life in their late middle-age, once the kids are grown and gone.
They will probably make them live nearby whether they want to or not. It's the Griffiths way.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm
Z3phyr wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:36 pm These two are ridiculous. They’re truly living in denial, delusion, or something. I can see them really struggling at life in their late middle-age, once the kids are grown and gone.
They will probably make them live nearby whether they want to or not. It's the Griffiths way.
They need to remember that some day their adult kids will be making decisions for good old mom & dad when the latter are at the point where they can no longer care for themselves. What goes around comes around.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Josette wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:10 pm
ba1006 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm
They need to remember that some day their adult kids will be making decisions for good old mom & dad when the latter are at the point where they can no longer care for themselves. What goes around comes around.
I love this comment. My brothers daughter told him to be nice to her cuz she'd be choosing his nursing home.
She was 10 ar the time. She's in her 30's now and he's 66.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Bonnie did an instastory about how she "loves to be wined and dined".
Being petty, I know, but she doesn't drink, right? How can she be "wined and dined"?
Unless she means "whined", which I could believe...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

lmmomSD wrote:So Bonnie did an instastory about how she "loves to be wined and dined".
Being petty, I know, but she doesn't drink, right? How can she be "wined and dined"?

To be fair, she probably doesn’t even know what it means. She’s heard it in movies, so thinks it’s sophisticated.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ohnonotme wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So Bonnie did an instastory about how she "loves to be wined and dined".

To be fair, she probably doesn’t even know what it means. She’s heard it in movies, so thinks it’s sophisticated.

I will never get past Ruby and Kevin and April and Davy going to a wine tasting dinner in Tuscany and drinking orange Fanta and toasting, and acting as though they were the sh*t. The other people were staring.
Ugly Americans, your table is ready!

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:04 pm
Ohnonotme wrote:

I will never get past Ruby and Kevin and April and Davy going to a wine tasting dinner in Tuscany and drinking orange Fanta and toasting, and acting as though they were the sh*t. The other people were staring.

Wow! How did I miss that vlog?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I just saw Boston's apology note and sugar offering to Bonnie, resulting from a "family meeting".

1. It looks like his teacher finally told him how to spell his name. I wonder if they think Bonnie is illiterate, writing "Bostin" on the front of his backpack. I am sure he told them his whole family spells it that way, despite his permanent records. Do you think she throws out their homework like Ruby does?

2. Could anyone read the whole thing?

3. What is with the Griffiths and holding a family meeting to tear down one child. Ruby did it to Eve/Chad too. Why can't you give your laundry list of complaints directly to the child you hate most?

4. It now seems obvious that the Griffiths have been trained by Jen to write long notes and provide an offering of a sugary "treat" to show appropriate remorse for being a "bad child". We have seen Shari do this before to Ruby. Chad never did, he outright refused to bake for a teacher he got in trouble with at school one vlog. Probably why he is the scapegoat now, he refuses to comply with the Griffiths programming. (Run Chad, run)

5. How many generations of this parental manipulation before one of the kids snaps? It is interesting seeing the same pattern happen over and over again. Have Julie or Ellie posted apology notes from their kids yet?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Josette wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:04 pm
Ohnonotme wrote: To be fair, she probably doesn’t even know what it means. She’s heard it in movies, so thinks it’s sophisticated.

Wow! How did I miss that vlog?
I think it was 2 years ago. It just amazed me that they went to a wine tasting dinner in the first place. They were running all over this vineyard making asses of themselves, and at the dinner, the others there were just staring at them. I mean, ok, if you went because you heard the food was amazing and you don't drink, whatever. But orange Fanta? It just sounds so disgusting with Tuscan food! At least drink Pelligrino or something like that.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:I just saw Boston's apology note and sugar offering to Bonnie, resulting from a "family meeting".

1. It looks like his teacher finally told him how to spell his name. I wonder if they think Bonnie is illiterate, writing "Bostin" on the front of his backpack. I am sure he told them his whole family spells it that way, despite his permanent records. Do you think she throws out their homework like Ruby does?

2. Could anyone read the whole thing?

3. What is with the Griffiths and holding a family meeting to tear down one child. Ruby did it to Eve/Chad too. Why can't you give your laundry list of complaints directly to the child you hate most?

4. It now seems obvious that the Griffiths have been trained by Jen to write long notes and provide an offering of a sugary "treat" to show appropriate remorse for being a "bad child". We have seen Shari do this before to Ruby. Chad never did, he outright refused to bake for a teacher he got in trouble with at school one vlog. Probably why he is the scapegoat now, he refuses to comply with the Griffiths programming. (Run Chad, run)

5. How many generations of this parental manipulation before one of the kids snaps? It is interesting seeing the same pattern happen over and over again. Have Julie or Ellie posted apology notes from their kids yet?
And not only are they making the kids write apology notes, they are _publishing_ them on the internet and using them for content! Bonnie's done this before with apology notes from Olivia.
Those poor kids. I hope one of them manages to break the cycle of dysfunction, but it just seems to be so ingrained in that family. And people _still_ look up to them! I saw an IG comment once where a mom said that when she just didn’t know what to do as a mom, she asks herself "what would Bonnie do?"
If I asked myself that, I would then do the opposite.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

That apology note (WTF? ) could have just as easily been written by Bonnie.

She needs to be nicer, stop being lazy, fold her clothes, pick up her room, tidy up after herself, and not leave most of it for Bree.
There’s a lot more to add to her list then there ever would be to Boston’s.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:31 pm And not only are they making the kids write apology notes, they are _publishing_ them on the internet and using them for content! Bonnie's done this before with apology notes from Olivia.
Those poor kids. I hope one of them manages to break the cycle of dysfunction, but it just seems to be so ingrained in that family. And people _still_ look up to them! I saw an IG comment once where a mom said that when she just didn’t know what to do as a mom, she asks herself "what would Bonnie do?"
If I asked myself that, I would then do the opposite.

Yes, the public humiliation seems to be the most important part of the ritual, for Bonnie especially.

After what I have seen happen this year, I now unfortunately understand that people exist who find comfort in "famous" people who have just as questionable education, morals and beliefs that they do. "See! You don't need to properly feed, clothe, educate or spend time with your kids....just lock them in their rooms when your sick of them. Bonnie is a "professional mother" and she does it!".....
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

When will poor Boston ever feel good enough???!
What 7 year old calls themselves a jerk voluntarily!
This note is their inner voice for years to come!
Never good enough!!!!! Never!!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Parktown wrote:When will poor Boston ever feel good enough???!
What 7 year old calls themselves a jerk voluntarily!
This note is their inner voice for years to come!
Never good enough!!!!! Never!!!!
I just want so badly to give Boston and Brooks (from Cullen and Katie) big hugs and tell them they are wonderful just as they are.

blairwaldorf_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairwaldorf_ »

They are disgusting! You basically built a new house and you go shave your nasty face in it. You cook in the house and allow your kids to run through it with shoes and food on the basement carpet. You let your dog in the kitchen cabinets and all over the house. I am so grossed out. She has probably even bathed there, knowing her. They are trash! I hope they are unable to sell this house.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”