JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MommaMia3 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:38 pm I wanted to give Jess the benefit of the doubt, because some people are just assholes to kids. But her story just doesn't add up. A lot of people don't like kids, but how many of them would yell at them in public without any reason? We've seen too many videos of her kids being crazy in public to believe they were acting like normal kids. Jumping in restaurants booths, running through store isles, screeching constantly. There's no way her kids were doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Also that comment she made, "I'm so sorry for whatever horrible thing happened in your life" has she ever thought that maybe something horrible has happened? She talks so much about spreading kindness and being understanding, but does she ever take her own advice? That woman shouldn't have screamed at them, but maybe instead of acting like a brat she could extend some kindness towards a person who is clearly having a hard time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Eh sorry, no. Someone who swears and screams infront of my kids (and regardless of what we believe we saw that part on film) doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, you can hear others in the restaurant making remarks to the ladies and you can see slipper girl ranting to the poor employee. Regardless if Jessica's kids were screaming snd running that is not how an adult handles a situation.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

[halloweendarlin] wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:32 am I’d love to see the other lady’s video to see what really was going on. You know Jess edited it to make herself look better.
If she posted it online surely someone would have recognized jesss or recognized the lady from the video jess posted and alerted her. I'd also love to see it!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

When Jess shared it on Instagram she shared more than what she did in that video. You could see Addie swinging on the bar (there are comments a few pages back about what she shared). But conveniently Jess left that out in this video to try and make her look better.

Nobody is going to scream at my kids either but instead of approaching that person I would get my kids and leave. Wait til those people leave and go back in, have 1 parent take them out, don't engage especially in front of your kids.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

worth watching
GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

damneaFrance wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:19 pm Th Dad Challenge Podcast made a commentary video about her Panda incident vlog if anyone's interested.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Old mate hit the nail on the head with everything he said. He could so accurately tell so much about Jess from one vlog 👏🏼 👏🏼
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:25 am
ReyRey61 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:23 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I missed the vlog from the other day somehow... and just watched it. How did Kaden not get into trouble for buying chips and a king sized candy bar, instead of chips and a drink? She told them "a bag of chips and a drink each". I bet anything if Kyson would have been the one with the candy, he would have had to give it up. Also, the way she just lets Kaden stay home from going to his Dads house is really obnoxious. If it were reversed she'd have a tantrum. And after yesterday's vlog, it just proves those kids... and Jess, need some discipline and manners.
Welk, Kaden mistook the drink for candy because “my hair was in my eyes”. Lol
But seriously, there’s something about that kid that’s just off. He’s gonna give Jesss hell when he’s a teen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said he asked so it was ok. But then when they all sat there between the 4 of them they had to share Landen and Kyson's drinks because Kaden didn't get one. Why didn't Jess tell them to get her one.
I don't recall hearing that in the vlog.. was it? Or was it in the comments or on IG or something? Maybe when he walked out without paying and had it in his hands? Either way, I would have said "no, a drink and chips". That kid doesn't need more sugar/caffeine to be bouncing off the walls with.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:49 pm
ReyRey61 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:23 am
Welk, Kaden mistook the drink for candy because “my hair was in my eyes”. Lol
But seriously, there’s something about that kid that’s just off. He’s gonna give Jesss hell when he’s a teen!

She said he asked so it was ok. But then when they all sat there between the 4 of them they had to share Landen and Kyson's drinks because Kaden didn't get one. Why didn't Jess tell them to get her one.
I don't recall hearing that in the vlog.. was it? Or was it in the comments or on IG or something? Maybe when he walked out without paying and had it in his hands? Either way, I would have said "no, a drink and chips". That kid doesn't need more sugar/caffeine to be bouncing off the walls with.
In the vlog. She said no at 6:45ish then he held up the kit Kat and did the fingers crossed and she said yes because at least he asked.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:46 pm

In the vlog. She said no at 6:45ish then he held up the kit Kat and did the fingers crossed and she said yes because at least he asked.
The things you miss when you're annoyed by something in the vlog.. lol Thank you!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:49 pm

The things you miss when you're annoyed by something in the vlog.. lol Thank you!
That was one of the big ones too, he definitely didn't need sugar lol.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

sondraK wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:15 pm

worth watching
Anyone want to summarize? Or is it a lot of what we've been saying on here? I don't want to watch a 51 minute video lol
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

girl_please wrote:
sondraK wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:15 pm

worth watching
Anyone want to summarize? Or is it a lot of what we've been saying on here? I don't want to watch a 51 minute video lol
He was saying what we say here. He was smart to catch her in her own lies, especially about her saying Addie was swinging, wasn’t swinging, was swinging, etc. He caught on to her ways.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:49 pm I don't recall hearing that in the vlog.. was it? Or was it in the comments or on IG or something? Maybe when he walked out without paying and had it in his hands? Either way, I would have said "no, a drink and chips". That kid doesn't need more sugar/caffeine to be bouncing off the walls with.
Or when you speed it up to get through it, but then really can’t understand her because she talks so fast in the first place.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

He also said,in the Dad podcast,that Jesss should've killed them w kindness,and I agree w that.It prob. would've diffused the situation.She could've said," I'm so sry you're mom is disabled.I lost my disabled Grammie recently,so I understand how much you care about her."
And that prob. would've been the end of it.Jessss needs to learn how to be charming,or at least endearing,even if it's a false endearment,at least in such situations.
I also agree w him that she's teaching her kids that it's ok to behave the same way :(
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

If Jess didn't have her head so far up her own ass I don't think it would've escalated. She said they were huffing but not saying anything and this ding bat thinks so highly of herself she thought they were fans and went over. If she pulled her head out of her ass and didn't think she was all that and something else she wouldn't have even walked over to start with and the ladies probably would've kept huffing but did nothing.

Haha I thought they were fans calling me over ha. Wtf who even thinks like that? A narcissistic arrogant ball bag that's who.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

missparzival wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:08 am If Jess didn't have her head so far up her own ass I don't think it would've escalated. She said they were huffing but not saying anything and this ding bat thinks so highly of herself she thought they were fans and went over. If she pulled her head out of her ass and didn't think she was all that and something else she wouldn't have even walked over to start with and the ladies probably would've kept huffing but did nothing.

Haha I thought they were fans calling me over ha. Wtf who even thinks like that? A narcissistic arrogant ball bag that's who.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Wait, seriously? I didn't watch, but she actually said she thought they were fans. Omg 😂😬🤦‍♀️
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

GG_Aussie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:19 pm
damneaFrance wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:19 pm Th Dad Challenge Podcast made a commentary video about her Panda incident vlog if anyone's interested.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Old mate hit the nail on the head with everything he said. He could so accurately tell so much about Jess from one vlog 👏🏼 👏🏼
If this forum had a YT channel, this guy would be it :D :D :D

"She sounds like a teenager"
"She has ADHD" *swings head and spoons around"
"She's secretely proud of them acting up, they can do whatever they want"

He is actually so spot on, with most impressions we have.

"Can you imagine this is your mother?"
Exactly.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

We’re not seeing all of what went down, so it’s hard to say what really happened. She’s showing bits and pieces of this confrontation. Jess has problems with lots of people. Store managers, neighbors, freaking Disneyland the happiest place on earth... I mean, are we surprised? I’m not. The woman in the video seems like a total whack a doodle, but you know what so does Jess who decided instead of going about getting her takeout it would be a good idea to escalate the situation and pull her camera out.
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

kiwi wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:22 am We’re not seeing all of what went down, so it’s hard to say what really happened. She’s showing bits and pieces of this confrontation. Jess has problems with lots of people. Store managers, neighbors, freaking Disneyland the happiest place on earth... I mean, are we surprised? I’m not. The woman in the video seems like a total whack a doodle, but you know what so does Jess who decided instead of going about getting her takeout it would be a good idea to escalate the situation and pull her camera out.
Jess has a problem with anyone that dares to tell her off for being an idiot. She's extremely childish. A mature person would realise they're not always right and apologise or at least shut up and move on.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

One thing I laughed at was Jesss said it was fun for the kids to see their friends at these fundraisers. That may be true, but Jesss' kids have only done online schooling. They really don't have friends at the school. I do think it's sad that the kids have not gone to person school and have not really made any friends since moving. Reality check her kids were not going to run into friends. Were there other kids in line?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59 am One thing I laughed at was Jesss said it was fun for the kids to see their friends at these fundraisers. That may be true, but Jesss' kids have only done online schooling. They really don't have friends at the school. I do think it's sad that the kids have not gone to person school and have not really made any friends since moving. Reality check her kids were not going to run into friends. Were there other kids in line?

And even if other kids were there its literally order and go, keep line moving and social distancing. So had there been other kids what you wave and leave?

Return to “JesssFam”