JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59 am One thing I laughed at was Jesss said it was fun for the kids to see their friends at these fundraisers. That may be true, but Jesss' kids have only done online schooling. They really don't have friends at the school. I do think it's sad that the kids have not gone to person school and have not really made any friends since moving. Reality check her kids were not going to run into friends. Were there other kids in line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The other parents probably weren’t stupid enough to take their kids in there. They probably did the responsible thing and left them at home or in the car with another adult while they popped in to grab the food. Which is what Jess should have done.
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

GG_Aussie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:29 am
Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59 am One thing I laughed at was Jesss said it was fun for the kids to see their friends at these fundraisers. That may be true, but Jesss' kids have only done online schooling. They really don't have friends at the school. I do think it's sad that the kids have not gone to person school and have not really made any friends since moving. Reality check her kids were not going to run into friends. Were there other kids in line?

The other parents probably weren’t stupid enough to take their kids in there. They probably did the responsible thing and left them at home or in the car with another adult while they popped in to grab the food. Which is what Jess should have done.
But she can’t get attention from having a horde of children if she leaves them in the car lol
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

missparzival wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:08 am If Jess didn't have her head so far up her own ass I don't think it would've escalated. She said they were huffing but not saying anything and this ding bat thinks so highly of herself she thought they were fans and went over. If she pulled her head out of her ass and didn't think she was all that and something else she wouldn't have even walked over to start with and the ladies probably would've kept huffing but did nothing.

Haha I thought they were fans calling me over ha. Wtf who even thinks like that? A narcissistic arrogant ball bag that's who.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Yes,and that meant she already had her camera out and on,not pulled it out when the woman started screaming,like she said.We know Jesss loves to film fans fawning over her,so no way was she going to miss that shot
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Nah.

The lady and her family sounded like trash. I’ve had crazy fucking meth heads like that have an issue with a problem with my kids acting in age appropriate ways because they hate kids.

Addie was fine. The kid can be a BRAT but whatever she was doing was fine.

Bad choice to bringing your kids into a restaurant during a pandemic but otherwise they did nothing I wouldn’t do.

I sure as hell would film if this methy crackhead was acting like this...

Never any excuse to treat children like that...
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

okay WHAT is with the use of food colouring in everything all the time? i would puke. and i can’t believe she and her kids are okay with having such horrible table manners and broadcasting them. chewing with their mouths open and using their grubby hands to grab everything. i wouldn’t be okay with my kids acting like that and i sure as hell wouldn’t show it to thousands of people.

why is jess so okay with her faults? like i get accepting them but she never wants to work on them and instead she’s like “that’s just who i am” like how about trying to fix it. she said she’s a crappy gift giver. well that’s your husbands love language so maybe try to get on his level considering the fact that marriage is all one big partnership and compromise. chris was obviously excited to give her those gifts and she shat all over them because she is uncomfortable with gifts and isn’t good at giving them. what a self centred ass. gifts mean a lot to chris but mess doesn’t care enough to appreciate that and she doesn’t care to make a greater effort for his gifts.

those kids got so much candy no wonder they’re so hyper all the time.

looks like one of the cats got injured. probably from mess being an irresponsible cat owner and letting them outside.

GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

Hoe4Christmas wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:52 pm okay WHAT is with the use of food colouring in everything all the time? i would puke. and i can’t believe she and her kids are okay with having such horrible table manners and broadcasting them. chewing with their mouths open and using their grubby hands to grab everything. i wouldn’t be okay with my kids acting like that and i sure as hell wouldn’t show it to thousands of people.

why is jess so okay with her faults? like i get accepting them but she never wants to work on them and instead she’s like “that’s just who i am” like how about trying to fix it. she said she’s a crappy gift giver. well that’s your husbands love language so maybe try to get on his level considering the fact that marriage is all one big partnership and compromise. chris was obviously excited to give her those gifts and she shat all over them because she is uncomfortable with gifts and isn’t good at giving them. what a self centred ass. gifts mean a lot to chris but mess doesn’t care enough to appreciate that and she doesn’t care to make a greater effort for his gifts.

those kids got so much candy no wonder they’re so hyper all the time.

looks like one of the cats got injured. probably from mess being an irresponsible cat owner and letting them outside.

Omg yes, that was a terrible excuse for breakfast!
Did you see Kaden’s plate piled high with those smaller donuts while at the same time he was telling Landon he could only have one of the bigger donuts.
Lilia only took pancakes and strawberries, much more sensible. Those boys ate mostly donuts for breakfast though 🤦🏼‍♀️
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nicolefrost »

Why does Jess always wear those god awful grandma nude bras under her tank tops and with every shirt. Those bras must be stained and stank to high heaven.

sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

The next video will be called “that cat I stole got attacked by coyotes because I’m an awful person, I only care about myself (AND HERES WHY)”
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madewitty »

ok i just watched the confrontation vlog and honestly it seems like the other lady was way too overdramatic lmao. like addie swinging on the bars wasnt even that bad, she is 4. And for being 4 i think she is very well behaved. But JESSSSSSSS should not have engaged in it. Just let the ladies be mad and go on. The outburst and verbal altercation was too much.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Heres the thing though. We are not living in normal times. Everyone is highly strung and struggling due to covid.

Right now if your children cant behave themselves, wear a mask and keep their hands to themselves - they stay at home or stay in the car. END OF STORY.
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:42 pm Heres the thing though. We are not living in normal times. Everyone is highly strung and struggling due to covid.

Right now if your children cant behave themselves, wear a mask and keep their hands to themselves - they stay at home or stay in the car. END OF STORY.
yes i def agree! i don't think she should have even taken her kids into the restaurant, but i don't think her kids were the one with the bad behaviors.
madewitty
Amateur
Amateur

uh did her cat get attacked by an animal? WOW HOW SHOCKING! You see coyotes from your windows but its so smart to let them be outside!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jess shared Addie swinging more on Instagram when it happened than what she shared in that vlog, why is that if she believed that Addie wasn't doing anything wrong?
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

GG_Aussie wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:19 pm
damneaFrance wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:19 pm Th Dad Challenge Podcast made a commentary video about her Panda incident vlog if anyone's interested.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Old mate hit the nail on the head with everything he said. He could so accurately tell so much about Jess from one vlog 👏🏼 👏🏼
I could watch this guy react to every video that Jess makes in the future 😂 If only she would watch this lol

I know it's not a huge portion of the video compared to the big dramatic event lol but the part about the lights...I've been waiting for someone else to point out that these vloggers don't need to go out and spend money on new lights! If you supposedly spend HoUrS editing, then you should know that there's a way to change the white balance! Even simple editors like iMovie have the option and it takes 2 seconds. You can also adjust the white balance straight from most cameras!
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

It makes me laugh every time Jess talks about how much she loves the amazing view from her backyard (pans over to show a drain, a half-built road and a scrubby paddock). I guess it's better than the concrete sewage thing that was at that back of Mimi's old house, but it's still ugly af.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Hummingbirdwalk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hummingbirdwalk »

Landon's baby talk/voice is SO annoying. When they got the cupcakes and he was saying Hannah's name over and over. Correct him!! Also my 10 year old is in speech therapy...has been since he was 4. Kaden NEEDS it. No shame!! Help your son!
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess shared Addie swinging more on Instagram when it happened than what she shared in that vlog, why is that if she believed that Addie wasn't doing anything wrong?
Also, why did she tell Addie twice to stop doing that, if she wasn’t doing anything wrong?! In her storytelling she said she told her twice to stop doing that.
elle_fantastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elle_fantastic »

girl_please wrote:Just in case anyone doesn't double dip with discord and ytmd, there was some tea spilled by an ex-Disney cast member about Jess having over 40 strikes on this secret Disney file that cast members all add to when they have issues with a person in the park, it's shared through all the Disney parks so they know who to look out for. They said that most visitors have zero, and the bad ones usually have like 3, but Jess has over 40!!! It kinda surprised me at first, until people started pointing out the specific things she's done that align with that behavior. This is a woman who does not self-reflect or empathize enough to realize that she might be the problem. The cast member said the file was mostly situations about her being entitled, loud, rude, breaking rules, and demanding to speak with a manager, then fake crying when the manager got there and the managers tend to just appease these difficult guests rather than making them actually follow the rules. It's so crazy to me that she is such a nightmare at one of her supposed favorite places. I'm not the "speak to the manager" type of person, but if I were ever at a place where I felt the need to speak to the managers, especially on more than one occasion, it would not be my favorite place to go.

I worked at Disney for almost 10 years & I can tell you this is 100% false and not even possible! Disney gets millions of guest a week no way on earth is anyone keeping track of each individual guest & who was more annoying then who and then passing it around to thousands of other cast members

elle_fantastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elle_fantastic »

motocrosshunny420 wrote:Ugh I’m sorry but Lilia can not sing. Why is her mother pushing her to dance & sing when she clearly is not good at it!

I don’t know much about dance except for being a dance moms fanatic & Lilia at 10 has the dance skills of a 4 year old. Poor kid is untalented & pushed into embarrassing herself

Nisey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nisey »

Where is everyone seeing something happened to one of the cats?

Return to “JesssFam”