Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

everwhat
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by everwhat »

judgyqueen wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:57 pm Agreed, she looks awful. I think she's genuinely struggling but like the above poster said, I think it's life choices, not actually postpartum.

She is someone who has to be the center of attention at all times and for the past several years she has been basically nonstop. Straight from engagement to the wedding, then kid after kid x4. Add in that YouTube success, she's had a lotttttt of attention. But she'll never be pregnant again, people aren't going to wonder about her next kid, she'll never be pregnant again, never be postpartum again.... And youtube wise, she's going to quit getting followers at some point... no one cares anymore. It's not about her anymore. And I think that's probably a lot of her struggle, not postpartum.
She DEFINITELY wants her old house back
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! viewtopic.php?f=262&t=16611

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”