T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

She keeps buying all of this cheap, shitty, build-it-yourself ill fitting furniture, it’s so bizarre.

And the way her whole identity revolves around being a mom. How sad.
Vivi21
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Vivi21 »

We literally just moved to our new build but its build by lennar, i did some upgrades like ceramic floors that appear like wood but because of cost I didn’t do the bedrooms ... i already regret it😂 my son threw up day 1 on it lol however im not on yt and we have only 1 income and live in Florida which is expensive but our community has tons of amenities and we upgraded to nature view .... her house seems to be in a corner but zero privacy

If they’re still building next to her she’s about to go nuts too, they’re building next to me and It’s highly annoying
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

This thread is getting so popular- you all KNOW this girl is OFF. Join the fun!
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

A million billion percent agree! I’ve seen so many guests viewing this thread. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t suspect some Beaston bullshit!!!! Take it from someone that knew her and Chris personally. They are fake. They are liars. They have no friends except internet friends. They scam people. The Beaston’s are not good people and it’s very obvious.
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NWMember21 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:56 am
NWMember21 wrote:I give it a year and we'll be hearing the drumbeat that Shrimp wants a fifth or she does, they'll go back/forth with discussions in several videos then decide five is where it's at. They didn't buy that house with four bedrooms to double up the boys and leave one as a guest bedroom. She keeps saying the only person who stays with them is her mother but that is b.s. because her mother lives in Bethleham (about 1 hour and change away).

As an aside, I also have a Toll Brothers and they nickel and dime for every upgrade. Her house is as basic as you possibly get with maybe one or two upgrades (the farmhouse sink the in the kitchen and the kitchen vent). There is no wainscoting, crown molding, doors for the playroom, etc. My biggest regret was not getting the hardwood floors in the bedrooms and I think hers will be too. EDIT: OUR CARPETS IN THE BEDROOMS looked like crap after a year because Toll brothers only puts the cheapest quality. Now we are ripping out THE CARPET, moving furniture, living out of one room so hardwood floors can be installed while we are in the house. It's a total pain. Beaston has light rugs EVERYWHERE....in the kid's play room in the front of the house, the staircase, every bedroom and even the hallway upstairs.
EDITED Above to clarify: It was our carpet in the bedrooms that looked like crap after a year; which is why we are ripping it up and installing hard wood.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

She thinks full Boho style is fully in. Its a hint of boho. Tara has some items that even looks cheap in her house and her office dome looking boho chair is awkward. Brittani is the one who was able to pull it off a little by adding hints, although she is still stuck with chip lap when farm house is played out. T.tired has 0 creativity just like Tara but Tara copies and buys the full display just to be safe. T. Tired cant afford it though. Why did they think moving a full house with a bunch of giveaways stored in their garage, was going to be easy! They wasted time recording and cleaning the house for you tube instead of packing since December. How did she not realize that a bigger house comes with more chores and if she is “sick” like she claims she will not be able to keep up with it. She could have enjoyed that back yard once all 4 kids can fully run around, by simply watching them run all day long with a playground a trampoline and so much more when weather permits. Now they will be stuck inside all yr making a mess all over the house, they will not play in the play room all yr like she thinks. They are tired because Moving a whole house with 4 kids is not easy and its not postpartum, its called having 4 children! Plus trying to be perfect in every aspect of her life, no you pick and choose what to take care of after attending to your kids needs first. by the time you have 4 kids your time is for your kids and no room for the home or yourself. Yeah your babies are free from yt and swipe ups but after a year, the reality is that even though they can afford to have 4 children, they can not afford to pay attention to all of them and everything else at the same time.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I know this is horrible to say about a child
But Ella is so annoying, she doesn’t listen and clearly gets no discipline it’s clear that they think she walks in water,
Why does she need that huge room? I doubt the boys wanted to share that small room!! We have four bedrooms and three kids, they’re 3.5 and almost 2! If they want to share they can but no need. Ella is such a brat and Evi looks so much like Tanner that soon enough she won’t be liked either.
I don’t even know how Jowls has over supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:16 am Does anyone know what this thing is in their backyard? Is it someone else’s egress window? 805ABD72-C33E-4EC7-8294-77BF44E6729D.jpeg
That's what it looks like to me. If it didn't have those cylander things, it would also look like the spot where the next door neighbor's basement egress door might be going.
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Evelyn Faith wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:35 am I know this is horrible to say about a child
But Ella is so annoying, she doesn’t listen and clearly gets no discipline it’s clear that they think she walks in water,
Why does she need that huge room? I doubt the boys wanted to share that small room!! We have four bedrooms and three kids, they’re 3.5 and almost 2! If they want to share they can but no need. Ella is such a brat and Evi looks so much like Tanner that soon enough she won’t be liked either.
I don’t even know how Jowls has over supply

In the first house tour video you can tell she really wanted Ella to have the room with the bathroom in it and seemed annoyed the boys wanted it. She even said she tried to convince them to take the other room because it’s bigger. If that was the case why did she even give them a choice? They are little. And yes, all Ella does is screech and act wild. That’s how carter was before Ella came along and I remember her mentioning that he was having behavior problems at school or the teacher was complaining or something when he was that age

It’s so obvious everly looks like tanner but she won’t stop saying she looks like Chris....what 🤔🥴

I just think she thought this was going to be way better in her mind and she didn’t take EVERYTHING into account. The amount of self hatred is through the roof.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

She hasn’t even addressed the new stools. I think she knows they’re too big for the space.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

An ad for Zillow? She didn’t even use Zillow. How ridiculous. She just keeps pumping out these sponsors and ads. It seems that’s the only time she posts anymore if it’s not reposting someone’s shoutout to her, or her anxiety.

blove720
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blove720 »

I feel like the boys would not pick that room because of the bathroom in it rather than having a big room? Why would kids care if there is a bathroom in it, I would think they’d rather have a bigger room. That makes no sense

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

blove720 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 pm I feel like the boys would not pick that room because of the bathroom in it rather than having a big room? Why would kids care if there is a bathroom in it, I would think they’d rather have a bigger room. That makes no sense

My dream when I was a kid was to have a bathroom in my room. That's the room my son picked too when we bought our house. I get that. but, get the kids bunk beds so they can walk without turning sideways. LOL
Guru_Gossip_Girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Guru_Gossip_Girl »

New to watching this chick but she seems like a wreck. Her veggie nuggets (recipe from her friend/nutritionist/wannabe influencer with the most grating voice I’ve ever heard) looked gross. Their house looks so bad with all the cheap furniture.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Go look at her Instagram page. She has “highlights” that read: everli, Ella, carter, new house, recipes. Scroll down a few and there is tanner. I’m sorry what?! Act like you care!!!

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

This dumbass seriously bought barstool height instead of counter height. What a fucking idiot. And all that square footage in the master bedroom is such a waste of space. Your square footage should be in living space. Not where you sleep. But, this is the Beastons and they do spend all day and might in their room.

Wineandcheeseits
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wineandcheeseits »

I really feel for tanner. I recognize how easy it can be for the middle child to slip under the radar because the oldest is able to do the most, the littlest needs a lot of attention.. but that’s why they need to be super intentional about giving him what he needs! I just signed my middle up for gymnastics and she’s only 2 but we are trying to be intentional to not let her get lost between her siblings! Just because the middle child doesn’t tend to require a lot or ask for much doesn’t mean they shouldn’t even given the world

becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

They easily could have built another bedroom instead of having the 2-story living room. I know she used a developer but that’s a pretty easy add on. Everyone I know with the 2 story living room hates it because of the echoing and heat loss.

I just could not fathom spending almost a million dollars on a house and not having a bedroom for each of my children. That would be my first priority when picking a floor plan.

I could maybe understand sharing a room if it was a big room with 2 closets, but that tiny room barely fits 2 toddler beds! Are the boys going to be using twin sized beds when they’re teens?

NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

I don't want to be super picky but I'm watching the vlog she put out today when she has preparing for guests visiting the new house. Maybe I'm just super aware of this because of everything we've been through the past year of covid, but I found it super gross that she was man handling the pineapple as she was moving it from the store container to her dish. I mean ffs, if I'm videotaping myself, I would sure as hell make sure I used a spoon. It was so unnecessary and unsanitary to have her touching every.single.piece. of pineapple being served to her guests.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:20 pm Go look at her Instagram page. She has “highlights” that read: everli, Ella, carter, new house, recipes. Scroll down a few and there is tanner. I’m sorry what?! Act like you care!!!

I noticed that yesterday. :cry:

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”