Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town during lockdown! | Part 48

SashayAway
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town during lockdown! | Part 48

Unread post by SashayAway »

Ahhh I get it now Airhead!! The whole Dr Seuss thing is because on the news it says he has had 7 books classed as racist and Biden now wants them withdrawn, so she’s basically going for the making a stand against cancel culture thing, in her not so subtle way, well racists going to racist I guess. I see you Aaryn I was just naive at first, my error.
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by StopTheHate »

HollysMomma wrote:
jazieg wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:16 pm Texas Mask Mandate ends March 10th and entire state reopens to 100% full capacity across all businesses. No more Covid closures.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Things are opening up more where I live too (northeast) and I keep thinking to myself that just because people are getting vaccinated, there are still millions of people who have not gotten a vaccine and they can still pass it on to others. Cases are just going to increase again. We are never getting rid of covid with all these new strains happening. It's only a matter of time before it mutates again and a really more dangerous strain causes even more deaths at a more rapid rate. Covid is going to be the normal way of life until it kills everyone. Health professionals will need to find a vaccine for every strain which will become impossible to keep up with at some point. Just my two cents haha!
Giving you a virtual high five and knuckles. Thanks for having common sense. Image
Time to keep trucking along and living.
Mental health, suicide, alcohol & drug addiction is out of control. But no one wants to talk about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Wow, Mississippi just reopened everything too starting tomorrow. Hear other states are thinking about it also now.

What prompted all this today???

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

SashayAway wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 pm Ahhh I get it now Airhead!! The whole Dr Seuss thing is because on the news it says he has had 7 books classed as racist and Biden now wants them withdrawn, so she’s basically going for the making a stand against cancel culture thing, in her not so subtle way, well racists going to racist I guess. I see you Aaryn I was just naive at first, my error.
Today is his birthday, it looked like Skyla was dressed for a theme day at dance (possibly) for his birthday
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

She would be celebrating Dr. Seuss. Once a racist always a racist (in Aaryns case anyway, I do know some people can change... she can’t and doesn’t want to)
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

HollysMomma wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:44 pm
jazieg wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:16 pm Texas Mask Mandate ends March 10th and entire state reopens to 100% full capacity across all businesses. No more Covid closures.

Things are opening up more where I live too (northeast) and I keep thinking to myself that just because people are getting vaccinated, there are still millions of people who have not gotten a vaccine and they can still pass it on to others. Cases are just going to increase again. We are never getting rid of covid with all these new strains happening. It's only a matter of time before it mutates again and a really more dangerous strain causes even more deaths at a more rapid rate. Covid is going to be the normal way of life until it kills everyone. Health professionals will need to find a vaccine for every strain which will become impossible to keep up with at some point. Just my two cents haha!
**NOT AN epidemiologist**
Viruses like this generally don't mutate to become more deadly. A virus doesn't want to mutate to kill more, because a virus needs a host to live
Kill all the hosts. no more virus
So it's more likely it mutates to become more transmitted which is what we're seeing with a few variants
The vaccines are all looking like they will work with the variants
But also, they have things in place to alter the vaccines if needed to make them work for variants, as far as I know
It may mean we have to get boosters but we shouldn't worry too much about it causing that many more deaths
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Aaryn Williams: SkiPPPing town during lockdown! | Part 48

Unread post by DariaSnark »

MiloandMax1 wrote:She's using the sugar free candy as a laxative, something she probably learned from being in pageants. Instead of just healthy eating and working out.
How do you know this? If she wanted to poop out the calories wouldn’t she just use real laxatives? Seems like that would be a much more effective way of doing it. She warned people that eating too much of the sugar free candy can upset your stomach, which it says right on the package (I’ve seen it because I’ve bought sugar free Werther’s caramels before).
Last edited by DariaSnark on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DariaSnark wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:55 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:She's using the sugar free candy as a laxative, something she probably learned from being in pageants. Instead of just healthy eating and working out.
How do you know this? If she wanted to pop out the calories wouldn’t she just use real laxatives? She warned people that eating too much of the sugar free candy can upset your stomach, which it says right on the package (I’ve seen it because I’ve bought sugar free Werther’s caramels before).
I said that because she mentioned pageants and the upset stomach, that's a "trick" in the pageant/modeling world unfortunately. The rreason they don't just laxatives is because they want the taste of something sweet.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

haggle wrote:
Kbmama wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:03 am When I breastfed I held onto my weight and then when I stopped I went to 125 lbs. I can’t hate on someone for wanting to lose weight. Image it feels so good to lose it.

Its not about her wanting to lose weight. Its that her last 3 posts have been about her weight, and all of her recent stories are about dieting. She tends to crash diet and its all she'll post about. Her and Tara did this saaaame thing a while ago and it lasted maybe a couple months. Its not healthy at all and it can be SUPER triggering to people with EDs or even cause an ED
A couple months?! Try a week!

She never sticks with it, because she starts out being obsessive, and lets it completely consume her in the beginning, and that’s just not sustainable. She’d be much more successful by slowly implementing lifestyle changes. But no, she’ll be back to eating fast food in a month.

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Mimis wrote:
jazieg wrote:Texas Mask Mandate ends March 10th and entire state reopens to 100% full capacity across all businesses. No more Covid closures.

Same state that couldn’t handle a winter storm- yeah I wouldn’t look to them as the standard.

How insensitive can you be? Texas is a shitty state but they’re not made for that weather. So it’s not that they “couldn’t handle it” they just don’t get that weather. people fucking died because of the way it was handled. So aside from them being idiots about covid, people need to stop making fun of Texas because of the storm. People died.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:33 pm
SashayAway wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 pm Ahhh I get it now Airhead!! The whole Dr Seuss thing is because on the news it says he has had 7 books classed as racist and Biden now wants them withdrawn, so she’s basically going for the making a stand against cancel culture thing, in her not so subtle way, well racists going to racist I guess. I see you Aaryn I was just naive at first, my error.
Today is his birthday, it looked like Skyla was dressed for a theme day at dance (possibly) for his birthday
Skyla is 100% in school and did whacky hair day for his birthday. I’m so shocked people never picked up on her being in school this entire pandemic. Aaryn has 2 nannies, sorry assistants, while her oldest (probably even Adeline too) are in school full time 🙃
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

noahsmom13 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:19 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:33 pm
Skyla is 100% in school and did whacky hair day for his birthday. I’m so shocked people never picked up on her being in school this entire pandemic. Aaryn has 2 nannies, sorry assistants, while her oldest (probably even Adeline too) are in school full time 🙃
I wondered about preschool when she shared the jo jo backpack and the masks ready for the week. I just knew she talked about dance during the week day as well. I saw a lot of kids today dressed for Dr Seuss day so that's the only reason I know about it (mine are on remote by choice this year).
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Why did we have to watch her stuff her face? And all that ranch? Yeaaaa girl you aren’t gonna last a week 🤣 should’ve just got the bun.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Yeah Skyla is definitely in school. They really only do those Dr Seuss birthday celebration things at school
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:58 pm Yeah Skyla is definitely in school. They really only do those Dr Seuss birthday celebration things at school
Exactly. The covid denier, anti masker of the YT mommy world could NEVER homeschool or do remote, nor let her daughter miss out on a rather important year of schooling prior to Kindergarten.. and if she did we would definitely hear all about it 😅 No shade, I’d love to send my kids to school mask-less, but she definitely keeps that hush hush on purpose.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

noahsmom13 wrote:
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:58 pm Yeah Skyla is definitely in school. They really only do those Dr Seuss birthday celebration things at school
Exactly. The covid denier, anti masker of the YT mommy world could NEVER homeschool or do remote, nor let her daughter miss out on a rather important year of schooling prior to Kindergarten.. and if she did we would definitely hear all about it Image No shade, I’d love to send my kids to school mask-less, but she definitely keeps that hush hush on purpose.
IDK, all the private schools here have been open since the fall. Public schools too on a limited basis, 3 - 4 days a week, but they did shut in Dec until 2 weeks ago. In the Private school I know that they don't require a mask under I think 10yrs old (might be 8), but they do distance in classes. At the one I'm familiar with.

I really think home schooling is good if done correctly, but I think it also takes a parent who knows/learns how to do it successfully. Not everyone can. Not Aaryn we know that...

singhpankaj62

Unread post by singhpankaj62 »

Her issues run DEEP. Her judgement is that of a teenager. Not a 30 year old mom of 3. I am so sad for their daughters!! :(
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

HollysMomma wrote:

Well now Im depressed.

haggle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haggle »

anxietyqueen wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:04 pm
haggle wrote:
Kbmama wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:03 am When I breastfed I held onto my weight and then when I stopped I went to 125 lbs. I can’t hate on someone for wanting to lose weight. Image it feels so good to lose it.

Its not about her wanting to lose weight. Its that her last 3 posts have been about her weight, and all of her recent stories are about dieting. She tends to crash diet and its all she'll post about. Her and Tara did this saaaame thing a while ago and it lasted maybe a couple months. Its not healthy at all and it can be SUPER triggering to people with EDs or even cause an ED
A couple months?! Try a week!

She never sticks with it, because she starts out being obsessive, and lets it completely consume her in the beginning, and that’s just not sustainable. She’d be much more successful by slowly implementing lifestyle changes. But no, she’ll be back to eating fast food in a month.

So true!!! Haha I gave her too much credit
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Rkp65i wrote:
HollysMomma wrote:

Well now Im depressed.

If you’re complaining abut the Governors of Texas and Mississippi for reopening their states, don’t forget that you have the ability to stay quarantined at home and wear double masks 24/7 if you want.

That’s the beauty of free choice.

Quit trying to take away other’s right to live when you’re free to stay in your home the rest of your life if you want. ImageImageAMEN

Return to “Aaryn Williams”