T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Jowls.

Filter it all you want. Pretend you're happy all you want.

T.jowls.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

blove720 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 pm I feel like the boys would not pick that room because of the bathroom in it rather than having a big room? Why would kids care if there is a bathroom in it, I would think they’d rather have a bigger room. That makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They might care because they get locked in their bedroom at night. At least this way they can use the bathroom or get some water.
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

_boymomx2 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:54 pm What an expensive mistake... i have 4 in my house so I know they’re expensive. But i can’t believe those ugly things are $348 a piece!!

Wow, those are silly expensive. I can't imagine dropping $1400 on some island stools and then screwing up by buying the wrong height.
herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

_boymomx2 wrote:What an expensive mistake... i have 4 in my house so I know they’re expensive. But i can’t believe those ugly things are $348 a piece!!

You know how some people have those nice outdoor kitchens in their backyards? That’s where I imagine those would look good.... or a beach house in Florida. What was she thinking when she bought those?!
Guru_Gossip_Girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Guru_Gossip_Girl »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:17 pm
Guru_Gossip_Girl wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:14 pm New to watching this chick but she seems like a wreck. Her veggie nuggets (recipe from her friend/nutritionist/wannabe influencer with the most grating voice I’ve ever heard) looked gross. Their house looks so bad with all the cheap furniture.

Omgggg Jessica Spiers is the weirdest bitch goin.. sounds like she was a full time smoker! the black hair and overly in drawn eyebrows shes scaryyyy!!! cant believe she calls herself a nutritionist ... 😱 and Trashi always riding the coat tails for anyone and anything FREE... god those women are horrific!
Omg yes! She’s basically a nobody on YouTube and Instagram although she got to 10k bc of beaston’s shoutouts. Her content is soooo lame & boring though that combined with that voice she’s unwatchable.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

I know I keep perseverating on this but holy crap, how busy of a street is it right outside their subdivision? In her stories tonight about making chicken I counted at least 7 cars going by out their bedroom window, and that was just from the tiny corner of the window that was visible during those couple slides. At 9:00 at night. They must have one of the first lots as you drive into the subdivision. I know some people really don’t care about that but I would hate seeing cars constantly drive past my house, especially in my bedroom. I really can’t believe they gave up their great location/quiet neighborhood and backyard at their old house for this crap 🙄

Also, how can they sleep without curtains or shades? When we moved last year we made it 2 days before getting curtains up in the bedrooms because it sucks waking up to the sun shining right in your eyes. Granted we moved in April and not February so the sun was brighter earlier in the morning, but don’t they at least want privacy? All those cars driving by can probably see inside their windows at night.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

herefortheluls wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:46 pm
_boymomx2 wrote:What an expensive mistake... i have 4 in my house so I know they’re expensive. But i can’t believe those ugly things are $348 a piece!!

You know how some people have those nice outdoor kitchens in their backyards? That’s where I imagine those would look good.... or a beach house in Florida. What was she thinking when she bought those?!
Exactly boho style more like Tikki takki! She thinks that bamboo boho thing is trendy. like i mentioned before only a hint but you have to mix with other new decor. She cant, especially with her cheap fixtures, she has years to go with 4 kids and her lazyness. She said she wants to be like Joana Gaines!!!??! :-o Brittani tries but not even 10%. She is now trying to copy Britani by mentioning the wall paper. Britanibore is obsessed with Joanna she actually physically rented her super expensive rental.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:23 pm I know I keep perseverating on this but holy crap, how busy of a street is it right outside their subdivision? In her stories tonight about making chicken I counted at least 7 cars going by out their bedroom window, and that was just from the tiny corner of the window that was visible during those couple slides. At 9:00 at night. They must have one of the first lots as you drive into the subdivision. I know some people really don’t care about that but I would hate seeing cars constantly drive past my house, especially in my bedroom. I really can’t believe they gave up their great location/quiet neighborhood and backyard at their old house for this crap 🙄

Also, how can they sleep without curtains or shades? When we moved last year we made it 2 days before getting curtains up in the bedrooms because it sucks waking up to the sun shining right in your eyes. Granted we moved in April and not February so the sun was brighter earlier in the morning, but don’t they at least want privacy? All those cars driving by can probably see inside their windows at night.
Also, wouldn't it always be cold without window furnishings? I'm sure they just crank the heat up without a care, but it must be so difficult to heat a house without covered windows. Plus there's nothing cozy or homely about it. Must feel like a town hall with all those naked windows.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

The Beaston’s are narcissistic assholes. They don’t want u or anyone asking questions.. only praising them for GeTtInG iT AlL DoNe over the span of 5 days while we all know they just sloth around the house and complain! They are both total unemployed losers scamming dumb people on the internet.
NWMember21 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:43 pm Has anyone ever been shadow banned by the Beast or Shrimp? Heaven forbid, you simply ask a question about the new house and almost instantly you get banned. I can't post anything in the comment's field, (or at least anything that can be seen by anyone else). I figured this out when I logged out of my youtube account and viewed from another browser and my question wasn't there. Tried to post another question and, yup, nope, not visible to anyone else. So silly that my ability to comment was suspended for a pretty innocent question asking if their house was the Duke model. Apparently it's supposed to be a big secret but they've showed the inside and outside of the new place which happens to have been built by a nationally recognized builder in an area where that builder is prolific.
Vivi21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vivi21 »

Does she has double oven or is that on top a microwave?

Is that granite or quartz ?

I decided to do a one floor house because my kids are little and i like to be on the same level, i did open concept and their bathroom is jack n jill so they connect , I thought that was neat , she could have done a room like that for Carter and Tanner and the girls since she has 2 of each. I can’t imagine not getting enough bedrooms when she knew she had already her 4 kids .... seems pointless almost?
Vivi21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vivi21 »

I know this is mean but anyone Noticed her crappy shower in her last video? Is that house truly almost a 1mil?

That shower is so cheap looking ( for a 1 mil new build) clearly is a normal shower if you’re not living in such pricey home
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

does trashi have comments limited on IG too? i know bri does but just noticed tiffani appears to as well?
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I just don’t understand not having enough bedrooms for all of your kids. At the very least she will have three teenagers in her house at a time. Does she think they will all want to continue to share bedrooms? I know it’s easily done but I doubt any child of hers would grow up to be humble and not want everything in the world. Especially when the boys are older and their spoiled brat younger sister has her huge bedroom and probably another addition they’ll add to her room as a “beauty room” or something dumb like that. Important to note I’m definitely not someone who will buy a forever home based solely on my kids wants and needs. They will move out someday and I will be there forever. But I’m not going to ONLY serve myself with a giant tacky kitchen and a bedroom full of wasted space. My plan is to buy something that will work for my kids now and can be adapted in the future. That house was such a huuuuuge waste of money I can’t even believe it. PA is expensive but this is on a whole new level of insanity.

noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

I actually almost feel bad for this woman honestly, she is by FAR the most miserable looking person I follow on social media.. yikes.

I know if she was happy, and not stressed about overextending herself then she’d be rubbing this move in everyone’s face and wrap it up in a bow of gratitude, blessed, and you guys did this for me! 🤢 Sooo that makes me dislike her easier.

Anyway, the Joanna gains comment... OMFG girl stop 😂😂 here is another tip. Joanna THINKS about how she is going to design a room. She PLANS a cohesiveness to follow and goes from there. Tiff... relax, breath, think. Stop picking up the first cheap piece of tacky shit that catches your eye at Home goods. Follow some interior design youtubers. Make a plan for each room, one at a time and wait until you find exactly what you want for that space.

I follow a woman on Instagram who’s been living in this beautiful Victorian style old home for a year now and she has finished maybe 3 rooms in her house. She decorates so slowly because she wants it to be perfect, not done. Maybe when you’re picking up after toddlers all day “done is better than perfect” but not when you’re decorating and making your “forever house” a home.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Lifeisfun wrote:I just don’t understand not having enough bedrooms for all of your kids. At the very least she will have three teenagers in her house at a time. Does she think they will all want to continue to share bedrooms? I know it’s easily done but I doubt any child of hers would grow up to be humble and not want everything in the world. Especially when the boys are older and their spoiled brat younger sister has her huge bedroom and probably another addition they’ll add to her room as a “beauty room” or something dumb like that. Image Important to note I’m definitely not someone who will buy a forever home based solely on my kids wants and needs. They will move out someday and I will be there forever. But I’m not going to ONLY serve myself with a giant tacky kitchen and a bedroom full of wasted space. My plan is to buy something that will work for my kids now and can be adapted in the future. That house was such a huuuuuge waste of money I can’t even believe it. PA is expensive but this is on a whole new level of insanity.

Didn’t they say they were planning on finishing the basement, which would have bedrooms that would eventually be for the kids?

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

For someone that says they have ppa and ppd and whatever other anxiety disorder she can google, she wasnt too concerned with buying a house with an open 2nd floor and railing. You know they don't keep an eye on those kids.. what if one of them climbs the railing and falls down into the living room? Wasnt that was she was afraid of after she had her baby and went to the mall? If she ACTUALLY had severe anxiety like she says, I assume that would have been a huge concern for them..
Koalaface_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Koalaface_ »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:13 am For someone that says they have ppa and ppd and whatever other anxiety disorder she can google, she wasnt too concerned with buying a house with an open 2nd floor and railing. You know they don't keep an eye on those kids.. what if one of them climbs the railing and falls down into the living room? Wasnt that was she was afraid of after she had her baby and went to the mall? If she ACTUALLY had severe anxiety like she says, I assume that would have been a huge concern for them..
Yes! I was thinking the same thing. Or even those dogs... the little one looks like he could squeeze himself through the railing upstairs.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

becca85 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:50 pm They easily could have built another bedroom instead of having the 2-story living room. I know she used a developer but that’s a pretty easy add on. Everyone I know with the 2 story living room hates it because of the echoing and heat loss.

I just could not fathom spending almost a million dollars on a house and not having a bedroom for each of my children. That would be my first priority when picking a floor plan.

I could maybe understand sharing a room if it was a big room with 2 closets, but that tiny room barely fits 2 toddler beds! Are the boys going to be using twin sized beds when they’re teens?

They won’t be in this house when the boys are teens. You know as soon as Jowls sees Tara Henderson’s custom build she’s going to be seething with jealousy and she’ll eventually convince Chris to let her build another “dream home”.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Vivi21 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:19 am I know this is mean but anyone Noticed her crappy shower in her last video? Is that house truly almost a 1mil?

That shower is so cheap looking ( for a 1 mil new build) clearly is a normal shower if you’re not living in such pricey home
Yes, it looks so terrible. Someone in the last thread said something like the 90s are calling, they want their shower back 😆 I’m a little shocked they didn’t upgrade to a tile shower or at least frameless. I feel like they were swindled with how much they spent vs what they got.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Omfg Tiffani.

Stop trying to make Krikal happen.

Krystal take a hint. You’re a weirdo skeleton in your late 30s who’s trying to be your LITTLE sister.

Get a damn life.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”