HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Which I can’t blame. Haylee decides what she puts up with. She could easily film while Dustin is there. Just not put him in frame or you know when put on a show in their bedroom while she films. She’s just someone who constantly finds excuses and can never take the blame. That’s one of the biggest turn offs in someone. It’s ironic she filmed more when she was with randy. I truly think she and randy split the bills and she had to work more for that. I think dann does most of the bills. I think the only thing she honestly pays for us for the shit she buys at target. For someone who claims she doesn’t make much $$$. She spends an insane amount.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by sadasfuck »

So she just posted a few insta stories of the kids at the park, and the last pic was a zoomed-in picture of dustin. Do you think she did this to spite his mom some more? I mean, given the situation, and her comment about how she's "raising" him now...
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Another reply from Haylee. This reply is weird because the person that commented didn't even say anything about Dann (they just said that she shouldn't watch Dustin anymore), so why does she feel the need to keep bringing up the fact that they are "no longer together"?

Also, they apparently want to officially separate once the lease is up, but didn't she say that last time? How is she gonna support herself and 2 kids with no job? She can't even do it now. If they are really planning on moving out then she really needs to get her shit together.

And I'm not sure why Haylee keeps crying about Dustin's mom not having respect for her when she obviously doesn't respect her either lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

sadasfuck wrote:Another reply from Haylee. This reply is weird because the person that commented didn't even say anything about Dann (they just said that she shouldn't watch Dustin anymore), so why does she feel the need to keep bringing up the fact that they are "no longer together"?

Also, they apparently want to officially separate once the lease is up, but didn't she say that last time? How is she gonna support herself and 2 kids with no job? She can't even do it now. If they are really planning on moving out then she really needs to get her shit together.

And I'm not sure why Haylee keeps crying about Dustin's mom not having respect for her when she obviously doesn't respect her either lol
I can’t see the photo attached but I am assuming they were trying to work it out and Haylee seemed to believe Dann when he said the photos were old but since he got a new phone they reappeared. I’m not 100% sure on the time line and I don’t care to research it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:44 pm
sadasfuck wrote:Another reply from Haylee. This reply is weird because the person that commented didn't even say anything about Dann (they just said that she shouldn't watch Dustin anymore), so why does she feel the need to keep bringing up the fact that they are "no longer together"?

I can’t see the photo attached but I am assuming they were trying to work it out and Haylee seemed to believe Dann when he said the photos were old but since he got a new phone they reappeared. I’m not 100% sure on the time line and I don’t care to research it lol

So her comment said: "Dann & I are no longer in a relationship & are trying to stick it out till the end of our lease. It's an issue because his (Dustin's) mother has zero respect for me."

And I think Haylee originally said that she and Dann wanted to leave each other once the lease was up last year after the drama with the favoritism and his family not calling for Hazzel's birthday or whatever. Around that time, she replied to a comment saying "we are coexisting peacefully until the lease is up" or something like that. And then yeah I guess she changed her mind after Dann convinced her that he wasn't cheating. I think her mental health also played a role because around the time their lease went up, she had just gotten out of the hospital for the second time. But apparently now she wants to officially leave, mainly because of the shit going on with dustins mom, but who knows if she actually will since she didn't last time. I mean she has until, what, late september? So she has plenty of time to either rack in some yt money or find another job (since we know finances are also a huge issue with her).

That being said, it's also been 2 weeks since she posted her last video, so I guess the shit going on with Dustin's mom still haven't resolved. Not surprised though. Airing dirty laundry and ranting to the internet usually doesn't fix things lol, and actually could have made it worse.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

sadasfuck wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:44 pm

So her comment said: "Dann & I are no longer in a relationship & are trying to stick it out till the end of our lease. It's an issue because his (Dustin's) mother has zero respect for me."

And I think Haylee originally said that she and Dann wanted to leave each other once the lease was up last year after the drama with the favoritism and his family not calling for Hazzel's birthday or whatever. Around that time, she replied to a comment saying "we are coexisting peacefully until the lease is up" or something like that. And then yeah I guess she changed her mind after Dann convinced her that he wasn't cheating. I think her mental health also played a role because around the time their lease went up, she had just gotten out of the hospital for the second time. But apparently now she wants to officially leave, mainly because of the shit going on with dustins mom, but who knows if she actually will since she didn't last time. I mean she has until, what, late september? So she has plenty of time to either rack in some yt money or find another job (since we know finances are also a huge issue with her).

That being said, it's also been 2 weeks since she posted her last video, so I guess the shit going on with Dustin's mom still haven't resolved. Not surprised though. Airing dirty laundry and ranting to the internet usually doesn't fix things lol, and actually could have made it worse.
I was thinking it may have had to with her mental health, too. It was probably easier to sign another lease with Dann and have a semi stable place for Sterling and Hazzel vs having no idea what would happen. I don’t think getting rid of Dann will be like it was with Albert.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

There's no reason why she can't at least film some sit down videos. But honestly if someone were dropping their kid off to me every day and not paying me I would probably just film with the kid there and if he makes it into a few clips oh well . Maybe it would make his mom stop forcing her to watch him but of course Hayley likes it because it makes her the good guy and also gives her an excuse to not film.

Can you guys imagine she is watching Dustin while his mom and dad are "at work" and Dann texts her saying he has to work late and really he is going over to Dustin's mom's house and.... well you guys know lol. That is a little sad but I wish she'd grow up and be an example to her daughter of what not to take in a relationship and an example to her son of what not to do in a relationship (of course it could go both ways).

I didn't watch the video about the demon scratches but do you guys think it got her all hot and bothered?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

So Haylee's gone live on her unlisted account all weekend and yesterday. In yesterday's live (for those that missed it) she was going OFF on how Dann has been treating her and the kids. Apparently he hasn't changed at all. Here's what I gathered from the live: (this post might get long, sorry)

Dann got Dustin’s mom a job working with him, and they still work together. Haylee’s bitter about it and it caused problems in their relationship. Then, Dann lied about her transferring because he didn’t want to upset Haylee, even though it did. Haylee’s upset that he sees his ex at work, more than he sees her. Dann also hung a picture of him and Dustin’s mom in their apartment when they first moved in (I think she said it was one of the first things he did when they moved. She even showed where he hung it). And it really gets to her. She even got emotional.

Dann and his family take a huge toll on her mental health. Dann’s mom was being mean to Dustin, so he stopped talking to her. She treats Haylee, Hazzel, and Sterling like shit, but drew the line when "his golden boy was getting picked on”. He still plays favorites.

Dann isolates himself with Dustin when he comes home from work. He still treats Haylee’s kids like shit, and doesn’t play or do anything with Sterling. She thinks Dustin is his favorite because she thinks he still loves his ex.

Hazzel sees all of the favoritism and it really bothers her. For example, Dann gets Dustin whatever snacks he wants, but doesn't get it for Hazzel. Dann doesn’t always punish Dustin when he’s doing something bad, but always punishes Hazzel. And Hazzel sees that, she's even the one that brings it up to Haylee.

Haylee has nightmares about how Dann treats the kids and it makes her really upset. She says that she's "stuck" in this situation. But she still refers to him as her "best friend"?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Here's some other things she said in her lives:

-Dustin's mom is paying her now for watching Dustin after Dann saw her video and realized how much it was getting to her.

-Her parents offered for her to move back in to their basement, but she declined. She wouldn’t go into it more because it was on her unlisted account (I think it had something to do with Hazzel).

-She wants to quit youtube and then go completely private once she starts a career. She will still keep her instagram and post pictures occasionally. She doesn't want to talk about what she's going to school for, what she wants to do as a career, and won't update anyone on herself or the kids once she leaves. She hates being on youtube and is excited to go private.

-She was also going off on a bunch of other yt moms/families. She's still friends with Britney (britney&baby) and Vanessa (2011teenagemom) but called the rest of them fake.
blabli2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blabli2 »

Wow, I feel really sad for her.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Tbh I don't. She's had plenty of opportunities to get her shit together and leave, but she has chosen to stay time after time, knowing that Dann is no good for her or her kids. If it bothers her and her kids so much, because she even said that the favoritism and everything is having an affect on Hazzel, then she needs to get her and her kids out of that toxic ass situation asap. If I were her, I'd take up on her parents offer and move back in with them until she gets her career situated. Yes, she may feel like a failure going back home, but it would be much better than staying with Dann.

Yes, Dann and his family suck and he's disgusting for how he's treated her and the kids, but he will not change. People like him never do. It's up to Haylee to make things better for her kids, and those kids deserve so much better.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lol she’s friends with Britney? I’m sorry but she screams fake to me.she’s probably one of my least favorite YouTube moms. As much as it may suck she would be better off moving back in with her parents in the basement. It may not be ideal but it would be better than having to deal with dann. Hazzel is old enough to where she can see the favoritism. A part of me has always suspected that Dustin is the favorite because he cared and maybe is still in love with his mom. I truly don’t think Haylee was supposed to get pregnant I think it was just hooking up for fun. Once she got pregnant everything changed. About hanging the picture of dann and his ex if Dustin was in it I don’t see a problem with it but I can see how that would get awkward.
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

Why does she stay then? Because she doesnt want to look less than as a mom to two, with two different fathers? I'd rather be looked down upon for that than allowing someone to blatantly treat my children and I like shit. No matter how much Dann threatens, I highly doubt his ass would get more than 50/50 custody. She's better off than most, she's got a family that's allowing her to move back in. I wonder why she won't accept the help and get herself and Hazzel into treatment and start her life. She's how old? Mid 20's at best?
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

mayhemmomof5 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:53 pm Why does she stay then? Because she doesnt want to look less than as a mom to two, with two different fathers? I'd rather be looked down upon for that than allowing someone to blatantly treat my children and I like shit. No matter how much Dann threatens, I highly doubt his ass would get more than 50/50 custody. She's better off than most, she's got a family that's allowing her to move back in. I wonder why she won't accept the help and get herself and Hazzel into treatment and start her life. She's how old? Mid 20's at best?
She'll be 26 in October. I wonder if that has something to do with it? She wouldn't be able to be on her parents' insurance and without making videos or having a job, can she afford her own? Maybe that's why she's reluctant to leave Dann until she has that figured out. At least I hope that's the only reason.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

nurseemilyy wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:53 am
mayhemmomof5 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:53 pm Why does she stay then? Because she doesnt want to look less than as a mom to two, with two different fathers? I'd rather be looked down upon for that than allowing someone to blatantly treat my children and I like shit. No matter how much Dann threatens, I highly doubt his ass would get more than 50/50 custody. She's better off than most, she's got a family that's allowing her to move back in. I wonder why she won't accept the help and get herself and Hazzel into treatment and start her life. She's how old? Mid 20's at best?
She'll be 26 in October. I wonder if that has something to do with it? She wouldn't be able to be on her parents' insurance and without making videos or having a job, can she afford her own? Maybe that's why she's reluctant to leave Dann until she has that figured out. At least I hope that's the only reason.
I don't think its insurance. There are always low income options especially for the kids
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol she keeps pushing her dumb ass fitness video she did a Couple of days ago. I don’t watch anything health or fitness related online. It’s just something that does not interest me in any form. Do any of us actually think she will leave YouTube? I don’t think so I think it’s easy money for what it seems minimum work. I doubt she’s even started school but that’s just me
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 am Lol she keeps pushing her dumb ass fitness video she did a Couple of days ago. I don’t watch anything health or fitness related online. It’s just something that does not interest me in any form. Do any of us actually think she will leave YouTube? I don’t think so I think it’s easy money for what it seems minimum work. I doubt she’s even started school but that’s just me
Lmao I find it funny how in her live she was like "I can't wait to leave youtube for good" and now shes all like "can you guys please help me push my content" like which is it lol. I mean it's obvious that she needs the money, especially since she hasn't posted in a month. I also think the reason she had to post that video was because she was being sponsored.

I think she'll still be on youtube for a while, but I can also see her leaving soon considering she barely puts in any effort as it is. She said she wouldn't talk publicly about her school/career goals so who knows.
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

Hazzel looks so much better with her new haircut!!!
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

AliceInWonder wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:16 am Hazzel looks so much better with her new haircut!!!
I agree, she looks adorable with her new haircut
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

I wonder what happened with Dustin's mom. Haylee posted a few days ago about having him full time now because the mom went to Florida to take care of somethings. So now haylee is posting Dustin all she wants.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”