T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Henno »

Lol, that bird seed stuff she made that she called nuggets: even big baby pulled a face when she tried it, and that kid would eat drywall. Then t.cantcookforshit drew attention to how much ketchup the shrimp put on it before he said it was good!
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:23 pm I know I keep perseverating on this but holy crap, how busy of a street is it right outside their subdivision? In her stories tonight about making chicken I counted at least 7 cars going by out their bedroom window, and that was just from the tiny corner of the window that was visible during those couple slides. At 9:00 at night. They must have one of the first lots as you drive into the subdivision. I know some people really don’t care about that but I would hate seeing cars constantly drive past my house, especially in my bedroom. I really can’t believe they gave up their great location/quiet neighborhood and backyard at their old house for this crap 🙄

Also, how can they sleep without curtains or shades? When we moved last year we made it 2 days before getting curtains up in the bedrooms because it sucks waking up to the sun shining right in your eyes. Granted we moved in April and not February so the sun was brighter earlier in the morning, but don’t they at least want privacy? All those cars driving by can probably see inside their windows at night.
YESS!!! The street is super busy. It's a double-lane road that takes you into Philly and Jersey. I've taken it many times to avoid paying tolls. And the lack of blinds or curtains is so stupid. It would definitely help cut down on the utility bills with some blackout curtains to help hold the heat in during the winter and heat out during the summer.
blove720
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blove720 »

luxe0780 wrote:does trashi have comments limited on IG too? i know bri does but just noticed tiffani appears to as well?
Yes you can only comment if you follow her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Vivi21 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:19 am I know this is mean but anyone Noticed her crappy shower in her last video? Is that house truly almost a 1mil?

That shower is so cheap looking ( for a 1 mil new build) clearly is a normal shower if you’re not living in such pricey home
That's what I said a few weeks ago. The house before we built had a nicer shower than that. That shower enclosure is from the 90s
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I love how she is filtering everything now. That pantry is SAD!!!!!! I've seen apartments with bigger pantries. I think that may have been meant as a room for mops and cleaning products. Maybe that is why the cheap shelving is there. This house is just laughable.
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

blove720 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 pm I feel like the boys would not pick that room because of the bathroom in it rather than having a big room? Why would kids care if there is a bathroom in it, I would think they’d rather have a bigger room. That makes no sense

All of my kids would love to have a bathroom in their room...except my 6 year old! LOL. But agree, I don't really think the boys cared at all. Whenever I've moved, I chose the rooms for my kids, they didn't even care which room they got. I have 3 boys (2 that live here and my stepson that lives with his mom but is here a lot) and 1 girl. When we moved into our new house, my daughter got the smaller room because all the boys share a room. She didn't care.
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

Wineandcheeseits wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:31 pm I really feel for tanner. I recognize how easy it can be for the middle child to slip under the radar because the oldest is able to do the most, the littlest needs a lot of attention.. but that’s why they need to be super intentional about giving him what he needs! I just signed my middle up for gymnastics and she’s only 2 but we are trying to be intentional to not let her get lost between her siblings! Just because the middle child doesn’t tend to require a lot or ask for much doesn’t mean they shouldn’t even given the world

I did the same with my middles. Even with bedtime, I would always make sure that I got to put each of my kids to sleep the way they wanted. So, I would rock the baby to sleep, then read books and sing (or whatever they wanted) my middles, then I'd hang out with my oldest (talk about their day or watch a tv show or something). It was exhausting at times. When I was so beat by the day, I'd always let them all crowd into my bed, and fall asleep. LOL. My hubs always hated that because he was the one that had to carry them back to their beds! LOL.
RNbrowneyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RNbrowneyes »

Lol is it close to Parx?
wifeandmom87 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:54 am
NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:23 pm I know I keep perseverating on this but holy crap, how busy of a street is it right outside their subdivision? In her stories tonight about making chicken I counted at least 7 cars going by out their bedroom window, and that was just from the tiny corner of the window that was visible during those couple slides. At 9:00 at night. They must have one of the first lots as you drive into the subdivision. I know some people really don’t care about that but I would hate seeing cars constantly drive past my house, especially in my bedroom. I really can’t believe they gave up their great location/quiet neighborhood and backyard at their old house for this crap 🙄

Also, how can they sleep without curtains or shades? When we moved last year we made it 2 days before getting curtains up in the bedrooms because it sucks waking up to the sun shining right in your eyes. Granted we moved in April and not February so the sun was brighter earlier in the morning, but don’t they at least want privacy? All those cars driving by can probably see inside their windows at night.
YESS!!! The street is super busy. It's a double-lane road that takes you into Philly and Jersey. I've taken it many times to avoid paying tolls. And the lack of blinds or curtains is so stupid. It would definitely help cut down on the utility bills with some blackout curtains to help hold the heat in during the winter and heat out during the summer.
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

RNbrowneyes wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:05 pm Lol is it close to Parx?

Not close to Parx imo. about 30 minutes but definitely almost a straight shot
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

wifeandmom87 wrote:
wifeandmom87 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:54 am YESS!!! The street is super busy. It's a double-lane road that takes you into Philly and Jersey. I've taken it many times to avoid paying tolls. And the lack of blinds or curtains is so stupid. It would definitely help cut down on the utility bills with some blackout curtains to help hold the heat in during the winter and heat out during the summer.
Yeah about 25 mins but literally.... a straight shot Image
Vivi21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vivi21 »

Do they only have 1 car?

It seems she never drives anywhere without Cris? Do they always load all kids to drop her/pick her up?

That seems SO annoying, last thing you want leaving an appt is to wait to be picked up
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Vivi21 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:39 pm Do they only have 1 car?

It seems she never drives anywhere without Cris? Do they always load all kids to drop her/pick her up?

That seems SO annoying, last thing you want leaving an appt is to wait to be picked up
They all just wait in the car .. even if it's for over an hour. I guess the double leash doesn't extend too far
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

meanmuggin wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:16 pm
wifeandmom87 wrote:

How did y'all figure out where her house is?
Ugh19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ugh19 »

It’s so sad how glaringly obvious it is that they bought this house for THEM, with no consideration of their kids. The best part of it is the large kitchen and that GIANT master suite with like 4 vanities and a hallway and a nook or something??? Meanwhile, you don’t have enough bedrooms for all your kids?? And the playroom is small.... I just can’t believe how clear it is that they gave zero shits about their kids when they selected their “dream home”..... I don’t get it.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Ok that makes sense then why there’s always so many cars driving by! Every time they show their bedroom and you can see out the windows I’m just flabbergasted by how many cars are constantly driving by and why they’d want to be so close to that. The house doesn’t matter as much as location, IMO.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

I wonder if this is real or a fake account....

everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Ugh19 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:11 pm It’s so sad how glaringly obvious it is that they bought this house for THEM, with no consideration of their kids. The best part of it is the large kitchen and that GIANT master suite with like 4 vanities and a hallway and a nook or something??? Meanwhile, you don’t have enough bedrooms for all your kids?? And the playroom is small.... I just can’t believe how clear it is that they gave zero shits about their kids when they selected their “dream home”..... I don’t get it.
Their old house is my dream home. As much as I don’t like her or her decor I LOVED the house And the layout and the renovations they did to it. It seemed so cozy but still plenty of space. I could so see having a pool in the backyard with plenty of yard left. I think they really made a terrible choice and prob are regretting it. They could have easily renovated the upstairs or turned the sitting room into a Large closed Office And had rooms for the kids upstairs. If they can afford a million dollar home they could have paid their house off.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

These idiots have downgraded by “upgrading”. I wonder if they’ll hide the backyard in this house, like they hid the basement in their old house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

NWMember21 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:18 pm
meanmuggin wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:16 pm
wifeandmom87 wrote:
How did y'all figure out where her house is?
In the last thread I think, there were suggestions on which Toll Brother community is was. If you knew where her last house was, it was too hard to find. There are a few of us familiar with the area. Wasn't too hard to find.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Just came across with another influencer on Instagram that she follows . The girl has the same
Chairs same decor so we know tiff really can’t be herself just buys what everyone else has ! Also what’s with these women making their homes look so damn girly ! It’s so odd even Tara the decor for that boy is straight up girl looks
You have husbands that live there but I guess they don’t care !!!
Also my husband runs a large comp and could stay home with me and be a house bitch but refuses ! It’s so crippling to a man send Chris off to work and take care of those kids you forced him to have

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”