T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

Whoops — this screenshot was supposed to go with my last post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by littlepinktink »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:23 pm I know I keep perseverating on this but holy crap, how busy of a street is it right outside their subdivision? In her stories tonight about making chicken I counted at least 7 cars going by out their bedroom window, and that was just from the tiny corner of the window that was visible during those couple slides. At 9:00 at night. They must have one of the first lots as you drive into the subdivision. I know some people really don’t care about that but I would hate seeing cars constantly drive past my house, especially in my bedroom. I really can’t believe they gave up their great location/quiet neighborhood and backyard at their old house for this crap 🙄

Also, how can they sleep without curtains or shades? When we moved last year we made it 2 days before getting curtains up in the bedrooms because it sucks waking up to the sun shining right in your eyes. Granted we moved in April and not February so the sun was brighter earlier in the morning, but don’t they at least want privacy? All those cars driving by can probably see inside their windows at night.
I totally agree. I gave up a waaaaay too big backyard of my old house for a super quiet section of an amazing neighborhood. We don't have a big yard anymore, but we do have a pool now. And honestly, I'm in Florida and I'd rather take the kids to the beach or park and have a pool than a giant backyard that all these snakes kept getting in! LOL. Also, our main complaint of our other house was that we were on a corner and it wasn't a main road, but a road that took you to the main road of the neighborhood. So people were constantly driving by all sorts of hours. I hated it. The lights and noise of the cars was awful. Now we are in a cul de sac and its just so lovely. I'd never trade this peace.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

_boymomx2 wrote:Whoops — this screenshot was supposed to go with my last post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s for her to stalk her ex friends who have blocked her I’m sure.
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

I hate to bring up poor Tanner but in Chris' vlog that just came out today, Carter is at school but the remaining family members are in Ella's room trying to fix the pink thing on her bed. At around 4:05 Tanner leaves the room, closing the door behind him, leaving the rest of the family still inside. Then all you hear is him screaming, hysterically, to which Chris chuckles and just says "Oh Tanner". I mean for real there could have been something wrong with the kid (as in an injury) or if not, why is he screaming hysterically when he's out there by himself? I've noticed this screaming behavior in other vlogs and you'll see him running around the house but I chalked it up to overheated playtime between siblings. My kids aren't wallflowers and I try not to judge other kids but if Chris knew he wasn't injured, why is the poor kid screaming?
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Hahahhahahahhahaha your away tiff when you build a house the builder is suppose to ask you where your tv will go so they can add the outlets behind it so you don’t have wires all over !!!!! Omg how embarrassing !
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

Vivi21 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:19 am I know this is mean but anyone Noticed her crappy shower in her last video? Is that house truly almost a 1mil?

That shower is so cheap looking ( for a 1 mil new build) clearly is a normal shower if you’re not living in such pricey home
Yes! It was the first thing I thought! I was like, "my shower is nicer than that!" I live in FL so not sure how things are up north with that stuff, but you are NOT going to put a shower like that down here in an expensive home. Not anymore anyways. Maybe in the 90s or very early 2000s.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

Ugh19 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:11 pm It’s so sad how glaringly obvious it is that they bought this house for THEM, with no consideration of their kids. The best part of it is the large kitchen and that GIANT master suite with like 4 vanities and a hallway and a nook or something??? Meanwhile, you don’t have enough bedrooms for all your kids?? And the playroom is small.... I just can’t believe how clear it is that they gave zero shits about their kids when they selected their “dream home”..... I don’t get it.
This is the type of house you buy after the kids have moved out. It’s so selfish and sterile. I’ve made peace with the fact that my house will never be exactly the way I want it until my kids are older because my kids, not me or my house are the priority. They are both such selfish, ugly people. I truly feel like her outside is starting to turn as ugly as her inside, she’s not as hot as she thinks she is.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Someone add a screenshot of her shower. I want to see it but don't want to watch her lol
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

the shower curtain in the boys bathroom is just soo ugly and SCARY!! am i alone with this feeling? those huge black men or superheroes or what the hell, im an adult but i swear it would scare the hell out of me in the night looking at them! im sure there could have been some other option with nice black&white themed shower curtains what actually look cool and not SCARY!
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Give it the fuck up with the postpartum shit you weird ass lazy bitch. im so sick and tired of bitches like trashi still bitching and complaining they are in postpartum still months and months later. mom of three here ... get with the effing program... you wanna have babies then get your shit together and shut up about yourself. its just a constant ploy for laying around and sitting and not being motivated take care of your other children and home. Shes a lazy blob who couldnt hack it as a nurse now she cant even move her flabby ass for youtube... Youre a joke Trashcan. house is busted and your nothin but a cookie cutter of these other skanks on youtube. should we call your mullet hair cut "The Aaryn" lolllllll my god the desperate attempt to be part of that gross cult of fake ass women!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

kristalgirl83 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:22 am the shower curtain in the boys bathroom is just soo ugly and SCARY!! am i alone with this feeling? those huge black men or superheroes or what the hell, im an adult but i swear it would scare the hell out of me in the night looking at them! im sure there could have been some other option with nice black&white themed shower curtains what actually look cool and not SCARY!
You are not alone 😂 not only is it scary and ugly.. it’s all over the place. Batman beds & bedding, random superhero shower curtain, weird random men on hooks & dinosaur bath towels.. I know it’s not really important but she could at least TRY to make it all flow better
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

ALittleStitious wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:15 am Someone add a screenshot of her shower. I want to see it but don't want to watch her lol
6CA7DAC6-1BF9-4194-BD58-868D3B4AF249.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

If I see these kids all over the dining room table again with their dirty ass feet I’m going to scream sooooooo gross teach your kids to sit in chairs
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

I think she went blind when they got their first mortgage payment notice.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

NWMember21 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:33 am I hate to bring up poor Tanner but in Chris' vlog that just came out today, Carter is at school but the remaining family members are in Ella's room trying to fix the pink thing on her bed. At around 4:05 Tanner leaves the room, closing the door behind him, leaving the rest of the family still inside. Then all you hear is him screaming, hysterically, to which Chris chuckles and just says "Oh Tanner". I mean for real there could have been something wrong with the kid (as in ran injury) or if not, why is he screaming hysterically when he's out there by himself? I've noticed this screaming behavior in other vlogs and you'll see him running around the house but I chalked it up to overheated playtime between siblings. My kids aren't wallflowers and I try not to judge other kids but if Chris knew he wasn't injured, why is the poor kid screaming?
I see that you notice something with poor Tanner as well. I have seen hyperactivity behaviors on him for a while and many on here have notice how bothered his parents are by him. When they take pictures he is making silly faces and on videos he seems to over react while the others are fake smiling and posing. Todays video he mentioned that Tanner is off the wall from 3-6pm needing a nap but wont let him, so he can go to bed immediately. He asked when does it go away like if every kid is the same.If he has adhd which i really really hope not for the sake of the child, these parents will not admit it and give him the attention he needs. I dont know how he is doing in school, but if he isnt doing well Teachers should be able to see signs and tell them but many teachers fail to do so until a few years later when the behaviors are still there. Of course he is a kid and if they dont keep them active like they need to be,that could be it or simply not getting attention. Just accept and embrace his personality. He is funny and even more sweet than the rest this is what makes a family when everyone is different. It seems like she compares him to Carter because he is more calm. Dont! Every kid is different wait till all 4 are teens, they think this is the hard part, wait till everyone is dealing with emotions, have concrete thinking and tell their own parents what they are or are doing wrong with parenting. I can see them telling them how to sit on the table and eat properly because at their girlfriends house they have manners.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote:
ALittleStitious wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:15 am Someone add a screenshot of her shower. I want to see it but don't want to watch her lol
Everything about that house is boring.omg

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:20 am
Thank you! Wow you all aren't kidding! That is so dated omg. I can't get over how much she paid for this house and how junky it is for the price. She's a special kind of dumb, isn't she?
thejudgeydrudgey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thejudgeydrudgey »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:20 am
Wow, that is a dated looking shower. It’s one thing to buy an older house that’s still got original pieces but I can’t imagine building my new “dream home” like that. Slowly working in certain upgrades over time makes sense for items that are not necessary/extra, like crown molding. But spending money on things you know you’re going to get rid of soon-ish? Maybe she doesn’t mind the shower and will keep it for a long time, but I wouldn’t want to pay for a whole new shower knowing I want to buy a nicer one in the not-too-distant future.

The faucet on the bath is kind of basic too- doesn’t quite go with the look of the tub. Hopefully they get blinds or curtains soon.
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

Justbecause wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:23 am
NWMember21 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:33 am I hate to bring up poor Tanner but in Chris' vlog that just came out today, Carter is at school but the remaining family members are in Ella's room trying to fix the pink thing on her bed. At around 4:05 Tanner leaves the room, closing the door behind him, leaving the rest of the family still inside. Then all you hear is him screaming, hysterically, to which Chris chuckles and just says "Oh Tanner". I mean for real there could have been something wrong with the kid (as in ran injury) or if not, why is he screaming hysterically when he's out there by himself? I've noticed this screaming behavior in other vlogs and you'll see him running around the house but I chalked it up to overheated playtime between siblings. My kids aren't wallflowers and I try not to judge other kids but if Chris knew he wasn't injured, why is the poor kid screaming?
I see that you notice something with poor Tanner as well. I have seen hyperactivity behaviors on him for a while and many on here have notice how bothered his parents are by him. When they take pictures he is making silly faces and on videos he seems to over react while the others are fake smiling and posing. Todays video he mentioned that Tanner is off the wall from 3-6pm needing a nap but wont let him, so he can go to bed immediately. He asked when does it go away like if every kid is the same.If he has adhd which i really really hope not for the sake of the child, these parents will not admit it and give him the attention he needs. I dont know how he is doing in school, but if he isnt doing well Teachers should be able to see signs and tell them but many teachers fail to do so until a few years later when the behaviors are still there. Of course he is a kid and if they dont keep them active like they need to be,that could be it or simply not getting attention. Just accept and embrace his personality. He is funny and even more sweet than the rest this is what makes a family when everyone is different. It seems like she compares him to Carter because he is more calm. Dont! Every kid is different wait till all 4 are teens, they think this is the hard part, wait till everyone is dealing with emotions, have concrete thinking and tell their own parents what they are or are doing wrong with parenting. I can see them telling them how to sit on the table and eat properly because at their girlfriends house they have manners.
I've noticed that while Carter is actively attending school, Tanner has stopped. Does anyone know why Tanner isn't in school with his brother anymore? I mean if he's not in school, it's a shame for his educational development.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I don't know, but I believe there are Steps going into the Master Bathroom? I could be wrong. But, if so, I know I'd probably fall and break something in the middle of the night waking up from a deep sleep needing to pee...

Hate the stools. I too thought the white tape crap was packing left on.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”