T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by RealityBites »

I don't like anything about the Beastons, but what boils my blood is the favoritism of Ella and the neglect and disregard for Tanner. Carter can be a brat in my opinion and the Beasts like him because he is snotty just like them and entertains and is cliqued up with the favorite Ella. As we all have said on here, if Everli looks like Tanner at all she won't be the favorite and well, she looks a lot like him.

These idiots wanted 4 kids yet are so selfish and worry more about me time and keeping up with the Joneses than actually parenting and spending quality time with the kids. There are others kids than just Ella. Tanner always looks sad and ignored to me while Carter and Ella are playing together. We have all watched bratty Carter bully Tanner and Ella joins in and the Beasts just laugh and do nothing.

With Tanner's dark under eye circles and wanting to eat bland foods like cereal, pancakes etc all of the time it seems to me he has a food sensitivity or allergy and instead of getting him medical help, they just ignore it and label him as picky and that really pisses me off.

I've been blocked countless times for writing these idiots to tell them off about the favoritism and lack of care for Tanner and obviously these two are stuck in their ways and could care less and in fact they don't even try to hide it at all.

I wish the Dad Podcast guy would call their asses out on this, they need publicly shamed.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Did anyone catch the RBF Tiffani was giving before she realized Shimp.Psycho was filming on his IG stories? She was probably reading here!

They're pathetic losers.
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

ALittleStitious wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:52 pm
NotAnotherUserName wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:20 am
ALittleStitious wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:15 am Someone add a screenshot of her shower. I want to see it but don't want to watch her lol
6CA7DAC6-1BF9-4194-BD58-868D3B4AF249.jpeg
Thank you! Wow you all aren't kidding! That is so dated omg. I can't get over how much she paid for this house and how junky it is for the price. She's a special kind of dumb, isn't she?
Omggg thanks for the pic...too funny!! I was curious what all of you meant. I'm sick of her having over 200K views on these shitty half assed vlogs she throws out there.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Their kids are always screaming in the background. I know kids are loud but it seems like their kids have never been taught indoor voices. And I know that kids aren't always going to use indoor voices, lol, kids are kids, it's totally understandable that kids are going to be loud sometimes.. but their kids are constantly screaming inside the house. It drives me batshit. These kids have no rules and no structure.

Again - for all you mamas here, I know kids are going to be loud sometimes so by no means am I saying that kids who are loud indoors are naughty/dont have structure/etc. It's just that theirs is just ALLLLLLLL THE TIME. And then she complains when the kids' teachers point out that their kids do what they want to do, not what they're told.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

Let’s buy a house with an eat in kitchen but not put a table there so my kids can run around like wild animals. But I’ll just put a chandelier there for the hell of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

So we got a picture of the new basement is that some kind of insulation padding on the walls. It is a walk out the back yard isn’t graded and looks like mud ridges. They are going to spend tons of $$$$ on grass and bushes for a barrier from the street
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:27 pm So we got a picture of the new basement is that some kind of insulation padding on the walls. It is a walk out the back yard isn’t graded and looks like mud ridges. They are going to spend tons of $$$$ on grass and bushes for a barrier from the street
I got anxious looking at that yard. What a nightmare that they have brought on themselves. I love that I can send my kids outside even if it has recently rained. I cannot imagine living in a swamp. They are nuts.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Is she really complaining about a 3-month-old only waking up 2x a night? She would’ve died with my infant who woke up every 45 minutes - 1.5 hours until 3 months old then around every 2 hours until 11.5 months. And yeah, I wonder why her kids are all waking up...they’re so uncomfortable in that house. It’s such a big change. So selfish on their part.

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

_boymomx2 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:15 pm Let’s buy a house with an eat in kitchen but not put a table there so my kids can run around like wild animals. But I’ll just put a chandelier there for the hell of it.

🤣 Yeah, I didn't get that either. Why would you have a random chandelier in the middle of an open space? She's so tacky.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

nl_s wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:46 pm Is she really complaining about a 3-month-old only waking up 2x a night? She would’ve died with my infant who woke up every 45 minutes - 1.5 hours until 3 months old then around every 2 hours until 11.5 months. And yeah, I wonder why her kids are all waking up...they’re so uncomfortable in that house. It’s such a big change. So selfish on their part.

For real.. I was thinking that had to be a typo, goodness she is miserable. My 13 month old wakes up twice a night and it’s like heaven for me now 😂😂 is she delusional?! This is her 4th and she thinks a 3 month old waking twice a night is bad..? Come on
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

She basically tried to address and cover up everything she read here that we criticize about with the "kid updates" and blah blah blah.

Who you kidding, Tiff? Numbers are so low you're having to buy views for a reason.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I got bored and watched their new vlog. Why is a 5 year old going to bed at 6:30, and at the same time as a 2 year old?? I feel really bad for those dogs, used to having grass, now having to piss & shit on a little tarp that they probably never clean off. They got a frame tv, but have the cable & power cords running across the wall so it looks like shit. Lastly, I don't understand why they didn't exchange those barstools for counter height stools when they realized how high they were. The kids can barely fit their legs between the counter & seat, so how would an adult?
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Tonesbay wrote:Did anyone catch the RBF Tiffani was giving before she realized Shimp.Psycho was filming on his IG stories? She was probably reading here!

They're pathetic losers.
#Blessed #Livingmybestlife
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Damask1988 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:49 pm
Tonesbay wrote:Did anyone catch the RBF Tiffani was giving before she realized Shimp.Psycho was filming on his IG stories? She was probably reading here!

They're pathetic losers.
#Blessed #Livingmybestlife
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Is she sitting on one of her kids car seats?!
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

And what in the actual fuck is up with this house not having bathroom mirrors included?!?!

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:02 pm And what in the actual fuck is up with this house not having bathroom mirrors included?!?!

She said that they wanted to choose their own mirrors.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Just reiterating how freaking tiny their backyard is. Look how close their neighbor’s house is :?
B5A79A0B-89BE-462E-A522-74D9D539B631.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

_boymomx2 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:15 pm Let’s buy a house with an eat in kitchen but not put a table there so my kids can run around like wild animals. But I’ll just put a chandelier there for the hell of it.

Lol! She just cant afford an expensive “permanent” table right now! Otherwise she would have been like ikea closet organizers check, Dining table check, while she was there instead of picking least important things! Their excuse is the prolonged inexistent postpartum when its called “4kids and moving scenario”! Ive only followed her since last year during quarantine and she went downhill within a short period of time and just keeps getting worse. First time I noticed she is silent on her IG is it because of the dadchallenge new video? It was hilarious!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She’s the biggest miserable liar. Nothing in the world makes her happy!!!! Always complaining!!! But #blessed lmao ok t.jowls. She lies about ppd and ppa for attention when really she’s mentally ill and needs meds and a psychiatrist.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:45 pm Just reiterating how freaking tiny their backyard is. Look how close their neighbor’s house is :? B5A79A0B-89BE-462E-A522-74D9D539B631.jpeg
That's like condo living. Claustrophobia will be the self diagnosed reason they move

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”