T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

specialk wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:36 pm
Onchao16 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:02 pm And what in the actual fuck is up with this house not having bathroom mirrors included?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said that they wanted to choose their own mirrors.

Yeah when you build you choose your own mirrors. They'll hang them for you. Normally you pick them and the builder gets them at a discount so you save money. We couldn't decide on one bathroom so we have the builder grade huge sheet one that is pretty cheap. Beastons.broke
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

I started thinking about this yesterday after seeing them in the car. These people aren't famous. There are people playing video games and Tik Tokers WAY more famous who didn't have to pay for 500k followers. They gave up their careers, their kids childhoods, their privacy, the ability to have normal lives for WHAT?!? 500,000 followers? Like if BOTH parents worked (because let's face it, they spend time away from the kids by doing all of this and being so "exhausted"), if each of them had worked their butts off then they could have made money WITH healthcare. Yes, they may have income. But you have taxes. Management. Equipment. And I know from friends selling that with YL in order to get to that level and KEEP your status, it's a full time job and you have to PAY a LOT to get there. Like was all of this worth it? They're not super pretty people. They'll never be like famous famous. They aren't even Casey Holmes famous. All of this to get to the D or F list of YouTube. When they're 40, and their kids are so angry at them and refuse to help, when viewers don't care about teens, when people get their lives back and care less about YouTube, when they have to go apply for a job...where will they be? You can't tell me they have savings. I guarantee you...as someone who has the most frugal husband ever; when we built he would have pulled a few thousand for lighting and mirrors.

I can't wait until they eat processed food because it's cheaper and get fat. He really will have affairs then. And you did all of this for what?!?
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Tanner definitely isn’t in school anymore. He’s playing with Ella under a table while Carter goes to pajama day.

Hjein23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hjein23 »

Sunday’s video is another pantry organization.. how many of these have we seen in the last year?? Lol
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

noahsmom13 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:04 pm
nl_s wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:46 pm Is she really complaining about a 3-month-old only waking up 2x a night? She would’ve died with my infant who woke up every 45 minutes - 1.5 hours until 3 months old then around every 2 hours until 11.5 months. And yeah, I wonder why her kids are all waking up...they’re so uncomfortable in that house. It’s such a big change. So selfish on their part.

For real.. I was thinking that had to be a typo, goodness she is miserable. My 13 month old wakes up twice a night and it’s like heaven for me now 😂😂 is she delusional?! This is her 4th and she thinks a 3 month old waking twice a night is bad..? Come on

she is absolutely crazy, she couldnt have handled mine either, he had reflux, and until finally he was diagnosed he woke up every 1.5 hour and even when he slept, i could not sleep beacuse he was constantly moaning, it was the living hell in the first 2 months, then he woke up 3-5x until he was 2, and an other 1-3x until he was 3, after 3 he FINALLY started to sleep through the nights, anyway on several areas we truly struggled with him and guess what- unlike these idiots, we didnt plan to make a 2nd one, (i also got more serious health problems what also were reasons for a big NO )however we always wanted but we must admit that with our very strong one child and lack of help we already reached our mental, emotional, physical limits, and i truly dont think theres any shame in it,and i dont understand these yt bitches, they always complain how hard it is (btw yes, it is!) they favoritize some of their kids over the others, they dont want to parent, like tara and tiffani, they just want to stay in bed all they if possible, then why the hell to add more and more and more children to the family?!? know your limits, idiots!! beacuse YOU are responsible for your kids!
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

Wow, gotta say now I see what y'all were talking about when comparing the Beast/Shrimp's house to the actual custom build Tara Henderson is doing. I've never watched her before and only since reading here did I watch a YT upload and wow, just wow. The place is gorgeous and palatial. Now I know this will be an unpopular opinion but even though I grew up in the South, the exterior of the Beaston's place is more to my liking and I actually don't prefer ranches (even enormous ones like TH's). I love just about all TH's interior choices for tile thus far with the only exception being what she picked for the foyer. My parents had that in the 90s and that seems dated to me, imo.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Holy cow those stools are NOT it. What in the heck was she thinking unless they were given to her because those are just not a good look. There are SO many options out there I just dont understand her thought proccess. Also That chandlier she hearted..NO! The wooden one next to it is nicer. That one looks a mess and not classy. The ONLY thing I like about this house is the windows in the kitchen. (you know she thought of Myka. s decor videos when she saw those windows) The Main bedroom is TOO big and the boys beds are tacky AF. Basement not inished gosh She messed up. She was being selfish. Well guess what t.beast you CANNOT be selfish after you have had 4 kids! I still have bets shes going to pay off this house and divorce Chris so she can keep the house and kick him to the currb.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

I really don't understand how her style is so bad when she is obsessed with pinterest and copying other influencers. Who is actually inspired by her? She's a mess.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

It's like watching a car crash in slowwww motion..and I am here for it. :)

Does anyone know who the "friends" were that supposedly came over last weekend? I call total bullshit. They would have had photos in her stories just to prove us wrong. Lonely at "the top" isn't it Beasties? All your old friends are laughing at you.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

nl_s wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:04 am Tanner definitely isn’t in school anymore. He’s playing with Ella under a table while Carter goes to pajama day.

They probably can't handle the tuition payment since they "built" a new home.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I hope she realizes sitting on Ella’s car seat can and will compromise the safety and overall effectiveness of the seat. There’s limits on car seats for a reason.

everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Empty looking house
Terrible layout
Cramped bedrooms and playrooms
Coastal looking stools that are too high
Random chandeliers but no tables
Unfinished basement
No mirrors
White paint all throughout
Tiny backyard
kids unhappy and waking up All night
ThOse are just the things they want us to see. Can u imagine what else there is

I’m CONVINCED She thought moving to a bigger newer home would get her more views and = more $. And she was bored decorating the old house for her videos. There’s no way anyone would ever choose this house over their old house which was spacious and cozy and the perfect layout imo (even though her decor wasn’t my style).

But lack of planning and lack of funds caused this to be a F UP. The kids can feel things aren’t right, they don’t feel like that’s their home. These people are drowning and they just keep making it worse and worse . She’s uninterested in her kids uninterested in her home. She definitely has depression but it’s NOT “3 month ppd” 🙄 it’s depression from her own choices and being stuck and not able to make any positive change
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

She probably only keeps Tanner home so he can entertain Ella so she can lay in bed all day

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Chris mentioned in a vlog a few weeks ago that Tanner didn’t want to go to school any more. Even Carter was comforting him. There’s obviously a reason, but because they’re too lazy to deal with it, it’s just easier to keep him at home, and not confront the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:14 am Empty looking house
Terrible layout
Unfinished basement
No mirrors
Tiny backyard

I’m CONVINCED She thought moving to a bigger newer home would get her more views and = more $. And she was bored decorating the old house for her videos. There’s no way anyone would ever choose this house over their old house which was spacious and cozy and the perfect layout imo (even though her decor wasn’t my style).

But lack of planning and lack of funds caused this to be a F UP. The kids can feel things aren’t right, they don’t feel like that’s their home. These people are drowning and they just keep making it worse and worse . She’s uninterested in her kids uninterested in her home. She definitely has depression but it’s NOT “3 month ppd” 🙄 it’s depression from her own choices and being stuck and not able to make any positive change

Plus the broken dishwasher already
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I have never seen a “mass production” cookie cutter builder home not have bathroom mirrors. Even if just the basic glass panel. So for 1mil she didn’t even get that.

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:59 am Chris mentioned in a vlog a few weeks ago that Tanner didn’t want to go to school any more. Even Carter was comforting him. There’s obviously a reason, but because they’re too lazy to deal with it, it’s just easier to keep him at home, and not confront the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Didn't someone say they saw a diaper on him? Maybe that's the issue. Where I live by 3 you have to be potty trained

I think they don't have the money for to press it either. Lazy. Pathetic. Parents.
LittleBit_911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleBit_911 »

She said in her stories that the dishwasher broke for a 2nd time and they just need a new one.

Think this move was a horrible idea. She has too much on her plate. Especially after having a baby. She doesn’t seem too bonded with her. Chris is more involved with the baby.
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

I just want you all to know that ya'll are doing the Lord's work on this site :D . My husband and I are looking to buy a house and met with a realtor today. She told me "I've seen beautiful houses made by Toll Brothers" and I visibly recoiled. We don't live anywhere close to Trashy's house (probably a 20-hour drive to Pennsylvania from our house) but this site information alone was enough to make sure I tell her we don't want to even see anything made by Toll Brothers.

Thanks for saving us from a big mistake <3
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:22 pm
everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:14 am Empty looking house
Terrible layout
Unfinished basement
No mirrors
Tiny backyard

Plus the broken dishwasher already
I didn’t see that. Well they should get used to things like that, 3 yrs ago we moved into a new build here in Texas and the first year was perfect but after that (When the warranties are up) it seems like It’s one repair after another. Should we take bets on how long she will be in this home? I’m voting less than 2 years

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”