Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

I haven't seen her face for the past 2 days on her stories. It's usually all about her and her huge beak on camera, so obviously I'm gonna notice it when she isn't putting the camera to her face. Either they messed up the haircut or the extensions or she went to go get some botox or lip filler. I don't know, I find it very suspicious.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by SouthernBella »

So I don’t ever watch this bird nosed chick because her face and voice annoy me.... but I just saw a video in my feed where a guy spills the tea that Britney’s mom is married to Britney’s ex husband.... the father of her first kid. Is this true? If so... gross!!!
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madmax84 »

SouthernBella wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:30 pm So I don’t ever watch this bird nosed chick because her face and voice annoy me.... but I just saw a video in my feed where a guy spills the tea that Britney’s mom is married to Britney’s ex husband.... the father of her first kid. Is this true? If so... gross!!!
It's true lol idk if they're MARRIED but they're definitely together
party of four
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by party of four »

SouthernBella wrote:So I don’t ever watch this bird nosed chick because her face and voice annoy me.... but I just saw a video in my feed where a guy spills the tea that Britney’s mom is married to Britney’s ex husband.... the father of her first kid. Is this true? If so... gross!!!
Definitely together. They’ve posted photos of their house on social media but if you put them together, you can see it’s the same house. So gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate following

Unread post by Hate following »

SouthernBella wrote:So I don’t ever watch this bird nosed chick because her face and voice annoy me.... but I just saw a video in my feed where a guy spills the tea that Britney’s mom is married to Britney’s ex husband.... the father of her first kid. Is this true? If so... gross!!!
Who posted about it? So curious!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

aimendoza4 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:25 pm 3 things about her most recent posts:

That bathroom she just renovated looks like one of the bathrooms you go to at a restaurant. Doesn't looks home-y at all. All I see is a public bathroom when I see it.

She also says her biggest dream is to renovate a home in Waco and turn it into an Air BNB's 😂😂😂 Lame! I hope you know that you're actually gonna have to work to be a home renovator. Renovating an entire home is a lot more work, actual work, than your little pet projects.

Lastly, please get your money back ASAP!
I feel sorry for the boys, they all have horrible haircuts.
Renovating a home in Waco... hmm where have I heard that before....
RhymesWithLlama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RhymesWithLlama »

SouthernBella wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:30 pm So I don’t ever watch this bird nosed chick because her face and voice annoy me.... but I just saw a video in my feed where a guy spills the tea that Britney’s mom is married to Britney’s ex husband.... the father of her first kid. Is this true? If so... gross!!!
This is my first post, but I’ve been wanting to comment about this for some time. I’ve spent way too much time reading her old blog and watching her older vlogs. It looks like it happened while she was still married to him and their son was a baby. To me, it explains everything about her. Being betrayed by your husband and your mom would mess up anybody! I just don’t understand why she didn’t move far away and have someone else handle things when her son visits his dad (and GRANDMOTHER)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

party of four wrote:
Definitely together. They’ve posted photos of their house on social media but if you put them together, you can see it’s the same house. So gross.

Yep. I feel bad for their kid. Grandma is stepmom for all intents and purposes. That's gotta be confusing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

aimendoza4 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:15 pm I haven't seen her face for the past 2 days on her stories. It's usually all about her and her huge beak on camera, so obviously I'm gonna notice it when she isn't putting the camera to her face. Either they messed up the haircut or the extensions or she went to go get some botox or lip filler. I don't know, I find it very suspicious.
So she got a spray tan. I knew she had gotten something done. Let me guess, this wedding you're going to is a maskless event, you're gonna take Cole and expose him, and leave th kids with the nanny. You know, the usual. By the way all these "look at my tears" or "I've been crying" comments get on my nerves. Like we get it, you're trying to get sympathy points.
RB5P9V
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RB5P9V »

It irked me that she was “sitting in the pickup line” but there were cars driving by her that looked to be going a decent speed. She had cole in her lap of course, can you imagine if someone hit them. We’ve all said it before and I’ll say it again: why is she so wreck-less?!

mvanlaere13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mvanlaere13 »

She saw everyone commenting on how Coles eyes are getting darker so she's throwing these ugly ass filters on her stories that she shows him in to make them look lighter😂😂
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

mvanlaere13 wrote:She saw everyone commenting on how Coles eyes are getting darker so she's throwing these ugly ass filters on her stories that she shows him in to make them look lighterImageImage
I just tried the filter on myself and it made my eyes so light. Too bad she won't be able to hide it forever.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RooBee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RooBee »

Hate following wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:24 pm
Who posted about it? So curious!

Not the OP but I assume it’s SL04N’s video about it on YouTube. I haven’t seen any others. He posted it in November. The way it played out was Oscar worthy.

He posted the video, lots of comments, some BBL defenders, some BBL snarkers, many just there for the tea.

Then he took it down and posted a video saying he did so bc someone close to BBL was going to sue him for defamation. Had a whole convo with this person on IG & posted receipts. Girl is saying BBL and she are so close, these are all lies, BBL is devastated by these lies. Girl apologizes at the last second after she had told Sloan it was fine to post this bc she thought he wouldn’t do it.

Of course he posts it anyways. People are curious about who this girl is and it finally comes out that she is BBL’s brothers girlfriend of only a few months. Didn’t even consult BBL before going on this little tirade, has no idea about the accuracy of the claims.

Anyways, BBL catches wind of everything and send Sloan a message saying she wasn’t going to sue him, since the big implication was BBL would have to sue him for these threats to be real. You can’t sue for defamation on someone else’s behalf. At the end of the day BBL didn’t confirm to deny, as per usual. I was shocked she even addressed it. The original video about her mom and ex stayed up.

Anyways, at the beginning of this whole ordeal the girl (KassiMansfield) had been following BBL but at the end she did not, BBL never followed her. Not sure if she is still dating the brother.

10/10 would watch again.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"I got a spray tan and I was crying so now I have white streaks in my face" um I don't see anything? must be your invisible Crew tears

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
roxblake75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by roxblake75 »

Neither sequin suit was flattering - they actually looked too small for her - and I guess those pricey lash extensions didn’t last ???

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Looks like Kassi is still messing with Brandt (Brittani’s younger brother). Appears she’s friends with Braydens fiancé Zoe (Brittani’s older brother). Braydens wedding is today. Wonder if she got an invite after her tantrum 😂
RB5P9V
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RB5P9V »

roxblake75 wrote:Neither sequin suit was flattering - they actually looked too small for her - and I guess those pricey lash extensions didn’t last ???

Yeah they were really digging in on her hips, looked painful

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Her fingers look like burnt sausages with that tan that she has. Those rings needs to get resized and she is not a size medium for pete's sake!!! Time to grow up and start acting like you're 30, you're not a teen anymore, so stop trying to fit into small swimsuits and act "cool". Don't get me started on how she looked in those swimsuits 🤮🤮🤮

Please do us all a favor, and go away already.

I think if I was her I would create a line for the boys like an apparel line or something and just make a business about them. Just go work in the background of something.
She has some pretty cute boys and if I had her money and following, I think I'd do something like that.

It's pretty clear that this page being about her is never going to look good or work out for her in my opinion. No matter what she does, she's never going to come off as genuine, or pretty, or relatable.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Brittani has such an odd shaped body. Maybe the swim suit was just unflattering but it’s almost like a guy... big shoulders/arms and tiny hips and butt and her stomach is flat yes but looks like she’s sucking in. We can do without anymore swimsuit tryons, Britt.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

FrigidBitch wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:50 am Looks like Kassi is still messing with Brandt (Brittani’s younger brother). Appears she’s friends with Braydens fiancé Zoe (Brittani’s older brother). Braydens wedding is today. Wonder if she got an invite after her tantrum 😂
Confirmed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”