T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

Tonesbay wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:59 am Chris mentioned in a vlog a few weeks ago that Tanner didn’t want to go to school any more. Even Carter was comforting him. There’s obviously a reason, but because they’re too lazy to deal with it, it’s just easier to keep him at home, and not confront the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Didn't someone say they saw a diaper on him? Maybe that's the issue. Where I live by 3 you have to be potty trained

I think they don't have the money for to press it either. Lazy. Pathetic. Parents.
I thought he only went like 2 or 3 days a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Justbecause »

If only they knew how dangerous it is to allow their kids to walk around with their toothbrushes in their mouth. Ive seen them brush their teeth on their bed a couple of times and today under the kitchen counter. If only they can understand what parenting is. Kids will survive on their own thats for sure. I can see them putting tanner to bed before the rest of the kids, just like tara does to her son! It is sad! Stop putting your kids to bed a 6:30-7, that is disgusting!
Vivi21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vivi21 »

So my house is made by Lennar

And i have noticed a lot of small builder mistake ( tile in parts are stained with cement, extra glue in the island, cabinets have small paint mistake) can only imagine because they build SO fast , 6-8 months , in the first year they fix that for you but still is annoying because you’re paying so much for that , I don’t know how good are toll brothers but i always heard my builder was really good so we went for it
Cleanmachine

Unread post by Cleanmachine »

Wow. Just looked up Toll Brothers. They are getting AWFUL reviews. Looks like the Beaston scammers got scammed. Hence the depression and anxiety. :(
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

Vivi21 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:56 pm So my house is made by Lennar

And i have noticed a lot of small builder mistake ( tile in parts are stained with cement, extra glue in the island, cabinets have small paint mistake) can only imagine because they build SO fast , 6-8 months , in the first year they fix that for you but still is annoying because you’re paying so much for that , I don’t know how good are toll brothers but i always heard my builder was really good so we went for it
As the owner of a new build Toll Brothers, I can say one thing, that they always have the capacity to look beautiful but that just covers up some shoddy workmanship. While they do go above and beyond on presenting a facade that looks stunning like two story foyers, expansive kitchens, crown molding, wainscotting, custom windows, and exteriors that look the price you're paying. (However, I've never seen a more basic, bare bones Toll Brothers house than Beastons where just about every single thing is cheap-looking builder grade.) So anyway, the initial stunning facade of these homes belies some areas of shoddy workmanship, at least in our case that was true. In our first year, we had trouble with our dishwasher, 2nd zone furnace, 1st zone A/C, and other issues like crocked wall board, etc. In our walk through when the house should be pristine, we had a number of blue tape items that needed to be addressed before move-in. Toll Brothers had some litigation in years passed because of shoddy workmanship, not sure how that turned out.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

So they don’t have the house painted, don’t have mirrors, don’t have a backyard, don’t have a working dishwasher, don’t have plugs in the right place, lost a room, don’t have a table, lost privacy since their neighbors are next door like 10 feet away and there are cars always zooming by, don’t have chandeliers that aren’t base model, have cheap looking wires in their pantry....wtf did they pay almost 1 million for?!?

ksucrews
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ksucrews »

No paint...no mirrors....cheap fixtures...backyard is a shoebox.....applicances break on Day 2... Could it be true? Did the Beastons who scam people on the internet as an income get scammed with this house? That would be the ultimate chef's kiss from the universe What's the past tense for scammed? Is it scrumped? Hey Beastons, I think you got scrumped! Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Right on cue, as we all expected. Now it’s the “I’m so stressed. Moving with an infant and 3 toddlers during a pandemic.” Has to create chaos. Has to be a martyr.

And one more thing...
Those stools...
“WHAT ARE THOSE?!”

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

ellabelle wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:54 pm I just want you all to know that ya'll are doing the Lord's work on this site :D . My husband and I are looking to buy a house and met with a realtor today. She told me "I've seen beautiful houses made by Toll Brothers" and I visibly recoiled. We don't live anywhere close to Trashy's house (probably a 20-hour drive to Pennsylvania from our house) but this site information alone was enough to make sure I tell her we don't want to even see anything made by Toll Brothers.

Thanks for saving us from a big mistake <3
I was stunned when I googled “Toll Brothers reviews”. I knew they didn’t have the best reputation but it seems like they charge maximum price for absolute minimum quality. They do make nice-looking homes on the outside but it’s the bones of a home that truly matter. They really have some gall calling themselves “luxury” home builders.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:06 pm
NotAnotherUserName wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:22 pm
everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:14 am Empty looking house
Terrible layout
Cramped bedrooms and playrooms
Coastal looking stools that are too high
Random chandeliers but no tables
Unfinished basement
No mirrors
White paint all throughout
Tiny backyard
kids unhappy and waking up All night
ThOse are just the things they want us to see. Can u imagine what else there is

I’m CONVINCED She thought moving to a bigger newer home would get her more views and = more $. And she was bored decorating the old house for her videos. There’s no way anyone would ever choose this house over their old house which was spacious and cozy and the perfect layout imo (even though her decor wasn’t my style).

But lack of planning and lack of funds caused this to be a F UP. The kids can feel things aren’t right, they don’t feel like that’s their home. These people are drowning and they just keep making it worse and worse . She’s uninterested in her kids uninterested in her home. She definitely has depression but it’s NOT “3 month ppd” 🙄 it’s depression from her own choices and being stuck and not able to make any positive change

Plus the broken dishwasher already
I didn’t see that. Well they should get used to things like that, 3 yrs ago we moved into a new build here in Texas and the first year was perfect but after that (When the warranties are up) it seems like It’s one repair after another. Should we take bets on how long she will be in this home? I’m voting less than 2 years
I’ll be shocked if they’re here for as many years as they were at their old house (which was what, 6, 7?). I think they’ll spend a lot of money getting it painted, adding wainscoting and getting the floors redone like at their old house, then they’ll sell it for way more than they paid for it (and what it’s worth) once Queen Jowls convinces Shrimp to let her build a true custom home like the Hendersons are.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

I also noticed ever since poor Tanner has been brought up or the boys, she makes sure to post pictures with Tanner on their videos. shrimps will describe how Ella is their fav per usual but now that people have noticed the preference, she will quickly bring up the boys. He said Tiff build her dream bed for Ella and she says its her dream bed and the boys beds were her dream beds as well!?! The kids cant walk in that room but she says at least they have beds. Another time shrimp says Ella is so cute so she quickly says the boys are too, several times and thats when he goes on saying Tanner is off the wall. They are so superficial.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Justbecause wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:47 pm I also noticed ever since poor Tanner has been brought up or the boys, she makes sure to post pictures with Tanner on their videos. shrimps will describe how Ella is their fav per usual but now that people have noticed the preference, she will quickly bring up the boys. He said Tiff build her dream bed for Ella and she says its her dream bed and the boys beds were her dream beds as well!?! The kids cant walk in that room but she says at least they have beds. Another time shrimp says Ella is so cute so she quickly says the boys are too, several times and thats when he goes on saying Tanner is off the wall. They are so superficial.
I noticed that as well in the last vlog he was fawning over the girls and said something to the degree of, “awww look at these two” and her immediate response was “look at the other two!!” and he went “Oooh kay” like an irritated middle schooler 🥴
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

she definitely reads here. remember how someone pointed out in her IG highlights the girls were first, then carter, then a bunch of other shit like house or whatever, THEN finally tanner? well looks like she’s updated tanman’s highlights so he’s been bumped up a few notches.

i noticed in her stories she’s going out of her way to make it seem like he’s her fave too. i never really see much of her with carter though.

tbh i don’t know why they had so many kids. they should’ve stopped at 1, 2 tops. they’re lazy parents to begin with, kids are so much work. why add insult to injury then and keep pumping out more of them, then giving the ones you have less and less attention with the arrival of each new sibling? they get such scraps from their parents as it is, yet the beasts keep popping out more babies and the kids get even less crumbs tossed their way.

every time i see shrimp and t.jowls, i just get this overgrown high schooler vibe. he’s not a man and she’s so unwomanly. they’re like immature teeny boppers, buying junk and scrolling through their phones on social media 24/7. the kids are just accessories to them.
hannahps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahps »

nl_s wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:05 pm So they don’t have the house painted, don’t have mirrors, don’t have a backyard, don’t have a working dishwasher, don’t have plugs in the right place, lost a room, don’t have a table, lost privacy since their neighbors are next door like 10 feet away and there are cars always zooming by, don’t have chandeliers that aren’t base model, have cheap looking wires in their pantry....wtf did they pay almost 1 million for?!?

The appeal of the house is the master suite. That corner nook, all the windows, the dressing area and multiple closets and big bathroom - perfect for people who never leave the bed. That’s where the square footage went.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

I personally don’t understand showing the front of your home, blasting your children on the internet that is full of predators and dangerous people, and having a home on a main road with zero curtains. I feel for her children and it scares me they are so unaware of the world around them.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Oh she definitely reads here. I had sent her a message about something dangerous she was doing (recommending calm along with her prenatal which goes above the max daily limit of magnesium a day). She read it and didn’t reply. I posted here a few hours later about how she didn’t respond and didn’t care. Within 2 hours she went back and responded to my message, ending it with a petty, “I hope you’re feeling well.”

candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

I just noticed T.Broke & Bri have the same cheetah phone case. Who do we think had it first?

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Bri posted an IG story 15h ago saying Hayden "partied all night long", 2 hours ago Trashi posted one about Everli with a "Party all night long" sticker. LOL.

Is she not emberassed by how obvious it is she is *constantly* copying Bri? I bet Trashi is spending half her day scouring Bri’s Instagram, for "inspiration". She is so pathetic!
candycorn12 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:14 am I just noticed T.Broke & Bri have the same cheetah phone case. Who do we think had it first?

Considering how blatanly Tiff ALWAYS copies Bri and always has, I would guess Tiff bought it after seeing Bri have it.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:06 pm
NotAnotherUserName wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:22 pm
everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:14 am Empty looking house
Terrible layout
Cramped bedrooms and playrooms
Coastal looking stools that are too high
Random chandeliers but no tables
Unfinished basement
No mirrors
White paint all throughout
Tiny backyard
kids unhappy and waking up All night
ThOse are just the things they want us to see. Can u imagine what else there is

I’m CONVINCED She thought moving to a bigger newer home would get her more views and = more $. And she was bored decorating the old house for her videos. There’s no way anyone would ever choose this house over their old house which was spacious and cozy and the perfect layout imo (even though her decor wasn’t my style).

But lack of planning and lack of funds caused this to be a F UP. The kids can feel things aren’t right, they don’t feel like that’s their home. These people are drowning and they just keep making it worse and worse . She’s uninterested in her kids uninterested in her home. She definitely has depression but it’s NOT “3 month ppd” 🙄 it’s depression from her own choices and being stuck and not able to make any positive change

Plus the broken dishwasher already
I didn’t see that. Well they should get used to things like that, 3 yrs ago we moved into a new build here in Texas and the first year was perfect but after that (When the warranties are up) it seems like It’s one repair after another. Should we take bets on how long she will be in this home? I’m voting less than 2 years

i think if not yet.but then in the future they might truly regret to give up their previos home, beacuse well that really was a HOME. i think too, that sooner or later they are going to move out, i would say within 3-5 yrs. i still can not get over on them selling that beautiful home..
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

meanmuggin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:05 am I personally don’t understand showing the front of your home, blasting your children on the internet that is full of predators and dangerous people, and having a home on a main road with zero curtains. I feel for her children and it scares me they are so unaware of the world around them.
This this this this this. They clearly don’t care what creeps are looking at their kids. Safety should be anyone’s top priority... and if it’s not, then clearly you are very naive and just plain stupid. The Beaston’s are THAT STUPID. I guess they think a security system is the end all be all to safety. They also clearly don’t care about their privacy. They are pathetic and immature. Two grown adults living for attention from teenagers, lonely moms and freaks on the internet.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”